bruce wayne vs jean-luc picard

racecarj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By racecarj

ARMAMENT: both dressed in t-shirt and jeans, barefoot (just to make it fair). neither has any instruments/technology/tools from either batcave/wayne-tech or starfleet/24th century. no communication or interference with allies or enemies. the only weapon each has (other from what's found on planet around them) is a swiss army sentury model knife.

MORALS: completely off. both are set on killing their opponent as quickly and by whatever means possible.

REASON FOR BATTLE: a reality-warping mind controller of infinite power (take your pic) makes bruce wayne believe that unless he kills picard then gotham will be in a permanent state of THE LONG HALLOWEEN with the joker as dictator with complete access to technology from lexcorp. picard made to believe that unless wayne killed borg conquers alpha-quadrant with earth as borg capital.

SETUP: mind controller leaves immediately after depositing them on planet because he quickly becomes bored of mortals. each opponent randomly left in location exactly 10 miles away from the VASQUEZ ROCKS. this means that they could arrive 20 miles from each other or right next to each, as long as they're 10 miles away from the rocks.

PREPARATION TIME: as long as it takes for one to find the other.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Fetts

Bruce Wayne.... Very easily. A better question is, who's has the more epic dance? 

vs 

One thing is for certain. Both have serious swag :)
not2baad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By not2baad

batman ftw

racecarj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By racecarj

@Fetts: OMFG! where/when/why was that video of picard taken?! Also, if you're assuming wayne would win based on brute strength, keep in mind that i chose the gorn planet for a reason. remember that when kirk was fighting there the gorn easily outmatched him physically but kirk won based on intellect. picard is no dummy. starfleet training, commanding a starship would certainly give him some skills.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DocFatalis

Picard bores Bruce to death with one of his speeches, keeping a totally unexpressive face. Butchery it is.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Floopay

@racecarj said:

@Fetts: OMFG! where/when/why was that video of picard taken?! Also, if you're assuming wayne would win based on brute strength, keep in mind that i chose the gorn planet for a reason. remember that when kirk was fighting there the gorn easily outmatched him physically but kirk won based on intellect. picard is no dummy. starfleet training, commanding a starship would certainly give him some skills.

It's a video Patrick Stewart made for his wife that got leaked onto the internet somehow. It's pretty hiarious...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fetts
@Floopay: Wait I thought it was a video he and his wife put together for Gene Roddenbery's birthday or something. 

@racecarj
: Ah. I see. I never watched much of the original Star Trek series. I've seen a couple episode but based on what I've seen I like TNG better. But yeah Bats doesn't win because of his strength. He wins because of his pure skill and cunning.
Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Floopay

@Fetts said:

@Floopay: Wait I thought it was a video he and his wife put together for Gene Roddenbery's birthday or something.

@racecarj: Ah. I see. I never watched much of the original Star Trek series. I've seen a couple episode but based on what I've seen I like TNG better. But yeah Bats doesn't win because of his strength. He wins because of his pure skill and cunning.

That sounds more correct actually. Either way, it's hilarious :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rick_Grayson

There is no way Bruce loses this

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#10  Edited By xxxddd

@Rick_Grayson said:

There is no way Bruce loses this
willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By willpayton

Picard recites Shakespeare until Bruce's will to live is crushed. Bruce goes out, finds a tube, makes some gun powder out of minerals, and then shoves the gunpowder and some rocks into the tube and shoots himself.

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Quartermaim

Nolan's Batman would be a more fair fight.

If we are talking Comic Batman then Picard doesn't stand a chance.

I may not be a Batfan but that doesn't mean I'm going to not give him credit where its due.