Bruce Wayne & Tony Stark vs. Doctor Doom

puiwaihin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By puiwaihin

Bruce and Tony have one year prep time.  Doom becomes aware of the impending attack from the two an hour before they attack.  Bruce and Tony are tipped off that Doom knows they will try to attack him.

Who wins and how do you think it will go down?

Avatar image for reversenegative
ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By ReverseNegative

Bruce and Tony. Bruce can take this alone.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Silver2467

A year of prep for BatMan and Stark and only an hour for Doom? Doom goes down. He could probably outprep the two of them if he had a decent amount of time, but he lacks prep time here. 

mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mattek
@ReverseNegative said:

" Bruce and Tony. Bruce can take this alone. "

Based on what? Doom has tangoed with people as powerful as the Beyonder. His prep is second to Thanos and Reed alone and if he's tipped off he can easily manipulate time to his advantage.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CosmicSpiral

The team wins because of Tony. Bruce is not going to be the factor that people hype him up to be. 

mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mandarink

Thats the funny thing about Doom you can give him a few weeks and he'd still win why? HE USES MAGIC AS WELL. Guys like Batman and Iorn man are strictly regular technology so even with a year of prep they have to get some one like Fate or Strange to help them comprehend it and such, but even then Doom still win. Although it own't be easy, Doom will have to resort to magic due to Iron man and Batman most likely tryin an emp blast or something.

mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mattek
@mandarink said:
" Thats the funny thing about Doom you can give him a few weeks and he'd still win why? HE USES MAGIC AS WELL. Guys like Batman and Iorn man are strictly regular technology so even with a year of prep they have to get some one like Fate or Strange to help them comprehend it and such, but even then Doom still win. Although it own't be easy, Doom will have to resort to magic due to Iron man and Batman most likely tryin an emp blast or something. "
I honestly think that if Doom is tipped off he would manipulate time essentially extending his prep. That may not be allowed though. That's a call for the OP.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hellos

Doom has a lot of random devices to pull right out of his garage in an hour, time machines, shrink rays, some magical relic that will allow him to do something rediculous, ext. 
Having a tough time seeing him go down with such resources under his belt.
mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mandarink
@mattek said:
" @mandarink said:
" Thats the funny thing about Doom you can give him a few weeks and he'd still win why? HE USES MAGIC AS WELL. Guys like Batman and Iorn man are strictly regular technology so even with a year of prep they have to get some one like Fate or Strange to help them comprehend it and such, but even then Doom still win. Although it own't be easy, Doom will have to resort to magic due to Iron man and Batman most likely tryin an emp blast or something. "
I honestly think that if Doom is tipped off he would manipulate time essentially extending his prep. That may not be allowed though. That's a call for the OP. "
He is the first guy to build a time machine in Marvel lol. He could do something like that.
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mattek
@mandarink said:
" @mattek said:
" @mandarink said:
I honestly think that if Doom is tipped off he would manipulate time essentially extending his prep. That may not be allowed though. That's a call for the OP. "
He is the first guy to build a time machine in Marvel lol. He could do something like that. "
  Yup. And he's used it more than enough times.

@Hellos said:
" Doom has a lot of random devices to pull right out of his garage in an hour, time machines, shrink rays, some magical relic that will allow him to do something rediculous, ext. Having a tough time seeing him go down with such resources under his belt. "
Exactly.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#11  Edited By Deadcool

Iron man's tech = Doom's tech

Batman's Plot Armour > Doom's Plot Armour 

Doom's Magic > Both

DOOM!, DOOM!, VICTOR VON DOOM!

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattek said:
" @mandarink said:
IIRC. In Dark Avengers Doom stated he doesn't like to manipulate the timeline because it can drastically change the future and risk his existence.
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mattek
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:

" @mattek said:

" @mandarink said:

IIRC. In Dark Avengers Doom stated he doesn't like to manipulate the timeline because it can drastically change the future and risk his existence. "
Still, it's an option. 

@Deadcool :

I wouldn't say that. Iron Man even says he's never met anyone with such a grasp of electronics outside of Reed Richards. 

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomIntellect02IronMan150.jpg
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattek: I'd post scans for you, but my scanner is being really dumb. But I just read the story where Doom faces off against Morgana La Fey and he was even talking about how the timeline should not be messed with because you can risk your own existence even if the person seems to have no connection.
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mattek
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @mattek: I'd post scans for you, but my scanner is being really dumb. But I just read the story where Doom faces off against Morgana La Fey and he was even talking about how the timeline should not be messed with because you can risk your own existence even if the person seems to have no connection. "
I'm not disputing that at all. I'm just saying Doom's messed with the timeline plenty of times before. Even if it's a risk, it's still an option for him.
puiwaihin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By puiwaihin

I don't think Doom would consider an assault by Batman and Ironman to rank as a high enough threat to take the step of using a time machine to give himself enough prep, so I'll say that's out.  Doom gets an hour to alter his existing defenses.  This would include creating decoys or what have you.

What got me started thinking about this idea was the idea of Tony Stark designing a suit specifically for Batman.  Batman's got great tech, but it doesn't do what Stark's tech does.  Batman + Ironman armor?  Scary.

mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mattek
@puiwaihin said:

" I don't think Doom would consider an assault by Batman and Ironman to rank as a high enough threat to take the step of using a time machine to give himself enough prep, so I'll say that's out.  Doom gets an hour to alter his existing defenses.  This would include creating decoys or what have you.  What got me started thinking about this idea was the idea of Tony Stark designing a suit specifically for Batman.  Batman's got great tech, but it doesn't do what Stark's tech does.  Batman + Ironman armor?  Scary. "

Good point. Doom has Doom bots and Doom Drones that are at his disposal and some of em are capable of going toe to toe with Thor for a while .  And he's got thousands of em already built read to be activated at the push of a button.
Avatar image for deactivated-59acec0996df7
deactivated-59acec0996df7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce Wayne, without a second thought.
He knows it....
DrDeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Team.

Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team, Tony is the reason not Bruce.

Bruce would get spanked if he went alone.

ILostTheKey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ILostTheKey

Doom.

Even an hour of prep is enough for him to counteract anything the duo could cook up.

It would be more fair if Tony had someone like T'Challa or Hank Pym as a partner.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom still stomps. Neither have an answer for his magic. Magic>>>>>>>Science.