Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

Team 1 :

Team 2:

The Battle of Wits, not fist fight.

Scenario :

Lets assume Adrian is at our timeline, he is team-up with Lex to Takes over the Gotham. But at 1st, they needs to get pass Bruce Wayne aka Batman. Their plan is to gains control over Wayne Enterprise, and uses it resources and versatility to gain control over the whole country, then the World. Now Bruce is facing serious problem here, he needs help from T'Challa and his Wakanda tech and also its resources to defeats Lex and Adrian. Can Bruce and T'Challa pull this off? or they will get stomped by Lex and Adrian?

(I know you all will says Lex will betrays Adrian and Adrian will probable do the same thing to Lex..But lets keep things simple, They are in the same bout )

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Pyrogram

t'challa is a MASSIVE challenge, too much in my opinion. team 1 wins.

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Quartermaim

The issue I see here is that is isn't just a concept of wits, its also about knowledge of business practices. Bruce is good but Lex and Adrian are much better at such things. I 'm not even sure if T'Challa can help in this sort of battle. I am assuming this is pre Vibranium is useless storyline.

wr3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By wr3h

@Pyrogram said:

t'challa is a MASSIVE challenge, too much in my opinion. team 1 wins.

this.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5  Edited By Pyrogram

@Quartermaim: Challa has the resources it said, so he can get people to help him, who afterall make wakanda one of the most rich countries on the earth.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By never give up

bump

Batman1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Batman1234

Bruce Wayne Murders. I mean Batman can lift 1000 pounds.

Batman stomps.

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By matmatxm8

Lex Luthor creates clones of superman, Your argument is invalid.

Imagine him making an army of superboy

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Batman1234 said:

Batman stomps.

Too bad this is a battle of intellect.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By never give up

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Batman1234 said:

Batman stomps.

Too bad this is a battle of intellect.

^^^ lol

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Quartermaim said:

The issue I see here is that is isn't just a concept of wits, its also about knowledge of business practices. Bruce is good but Lex and Adrian are much better at such things. I 'm not even sure if T'Challa can help in this sort of battle. I am assuming this is pre Vibranium is useless storyline.

Ya, I know Adrian Veidt is definitely better in business than all of them (even Lex), but this is not just about plain business game...it's about overall strategical wise and cunning...and T'Challa is definitely the biggest threat to Lex and Veidt 's scheme. He run a Country, strong political arm, and scientific genius as well....he can invent maybe invent something better than Lex did.

@Batman1234 said:

Batman stomps.

LoL@matmatxm8 said:

Lex Luthor creates clones of superman, Your argument is invalid.

Imagine him making an army of superboy

why you so sure that T'challa can't do the same thing?

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Team 2,,,lex and Adrian are more than capable than pulling this off,,more business savvy and extremely intelligent

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Bane_of_sith said:

Team 2,,,lex and Adrian are more than capable than pulling this off,,more business savvy and extremely intelligent

How? Bruce and T''Challa are smart too.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Veidt is considered the smartest in his universe and lex is arguably the smartest in his,,,batman and T'challa are highly intelligent but when it comes to taking o er business's and manipulating people to accumulate power,wealth and status...you looking at 2 kings...lex fought America's hero countless times and still managed to become president of the us..Veidt was orphaned ata young age and still made millions by his late teens and the biggest business mogul soon after

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Bane_of_sith said:

Veidt is considered the smartest in his universe and lex is arguably the smartest in his,,,batman and T'challa are highly intelligent but when it comes to taking o er business's and manipulating people to accumulate power,wealth and status...you looking at 2 kings...lex fought America's hero countless times and still managed to become president of the us..Veidt was orphaned ata young age and still made millions by his late teens and the biggest business mogul soon after

ok, seems like you have a very good point to support you argument. But I think this would not be easy for Lex and Adrian right?

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce an T'Challa take this. Veidts feats are not that impressive not to mention he doesn't have enough. He may be the smartest in his universe but his universe is nothing compared to Marvels an DC's( techically he's in another DC universe not DC proper). T'Challa also has the best resources an arguably wealth an tech. With Bruce's help they will take down these 2.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Bane_of_sith

It certainly would not be easy,,in fact batman and T'challa would probably be would be one of the hardest teams I can think of them overcoming...T'challa has worked right along side with reed Richards who is ridiculously smart,,pretty much top three in marvel,,,and batman,,well Tower of Babel and his legendary prep represent how much of a mastermind he is,,,but IMO they are best suited for overcoming foes with technology and strategy in battles,,,lex and Adrienne are masters of manipulation and business,,not that Bruce isn't savvy in this field but Veidt convinced the world that a giant alien squid destroyed manhattan whilst manipulating dr.manhattan and all the other masks in watchmen,,who many people say don't have the fighting feats to hang with many other characters but Rorschach and niteowl are sleuths and very intelligent and doctor manhattan is clearly genius level intellect,,,Lex managed to convince a nation of people who have watched him fight the beloved superman and his super friends that he is worthy of running the free world..in time these 2 brilliant minds would pull a scheme to take over Gotham and eventually the country and possibly the globe

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bane_of_sith

The whole feats argument is folly to me as well...watchmen hasn't had nearly enough time on the shelves to compete with the long story arcs of DC & Marvels best known characters,,but that doesn't meant they possess no skill,,people are always saying watchmen would lose cause they dont have enough feats but when hulk herald of galactus came out,,he didn't have many feats to begin with but that in no way means he is weak or incapable of defeating opponents,,watchmen is much more realistic, so there isn't superheroes on every block and masterminds in every city...to say Adrienne's feats are not impressive is total BS TBH,,he simultaneously manipulated every hero in watchmen while building an ingenious machine to teleport a giant self created artificial alien to convince the world to stop fighting...that impressive for any comic franchise,,DC, MARVEL whatever

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#19  Edited By Saren

@Bane_of_sith said:

but Veidt convinced the world that a giant alien squid destroyed manhattan

There wasn't much convincing needed; a giant alien squid DID destroy Manhattan.

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who has Veidt had to contend with intellectually in the the Watchmen series? Rorschach? Nope. Nightowl? Nope. Comedian? Nope. Silk Spectre? Nope. Dr. Manhattan could've killed him with a thought but because he believed Veidt was right he didn't. Veidt has never gone against a duo like Bruce an T'Challa. You said it yourself Watchmen is a more realistic comic universe. Bats an Panther both come from a far away as possible from reality universe albeit a more fantastical one. Like I said before Veidts feats are nothing impressive when compared to Bats an Panther.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Rorschach had his suspicions from the start and had the foresight to release his journal to the press so clearly he was smart enough to stay ahead of the smartest man alive so he's no dummy,,niteowl built all kinds of tech that rivals batman,,like Archie, and his laser gun etc..and he eventually pieced the whole pyramid scheme together with Rorschach ,,,comedian and silk spectre might not have much to brag about but it's not like everyone in the world was stupid and Adrienne was a shining star...he knew by using the machine to teleport the fake alien not only would it destroy the city but it would evert the world from nuclear war and create a tachyon pulse to cloud dr.manhattans vision of time,,it was ingenious ,,to say its not impressive in the slightest is just ignorant

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His feats are impressive in his universe just not when compared to Bruce an T'Challa have done. I'm hardly ignorant just not easily impressed by Veidt.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By JamesKM716

Team 1

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Veidt had global impact with his "practical joke",,,batman and T'challa make a huge impact as well but Adrienne just hasn't had as long a run as them...if he had over forty years of comics to boast of I'm sure he would have plenty of feats to compare to Bruce as well

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nickthedevil

@Bane_of_sith said:

Veidt had global impact with his "practical joke",,,batman and T'challa make a huge impact as well but Adrienne just hasn't had as long a run as them...if he had over forty years of comics to boast of I'm sure he would have plenty of feats to compare to Bruce as well

this is irrelevant.

lex can solo team one.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@nickthedevil said:

@Bane_of_sith said:

this is irrelevant.

lex can solo team one.

Seriously? Bruce is as smart as Lex, maybe smarter....and with Panther's help, I am sure team 1 can handle Lex. But I am not sure which team will win. Team 1 's advantages are they have resources, experience, scientific knowledge(although I am not so sure how scientific knowledge could help in manipulation contest)....Team 2 does have those same advantages as team 1....and they have 1 slight edge over team 1....Cunning and no moral .Team 2 has no problem to kill anyone who stays on their ways.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Bane_of_sith

In the end ,,I think while Bruce and T'challa would have no problem defeating them in many battle scenarios,,,this is a battle of manipulation and business cunning,,,where team 2 totally shines

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Bane_of_sith said:

In the end ,,I think while Bruce and T'challa would have no problem defeating them in many battle scenarios,,,this is a battle of manipulation and business cunning,,,where team 2 totally shines

I kinda agree to you. So, which 2 characters would you think to match team 2 instead of Bruce & T'challa