bruce wayne in batman beyond suit vs ironman

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Da_Batzo23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Da_Batzo23

rules:

fight ends in a k.o

random encounter

both have use of all gadgets

site:

downtown Gotham

p.s. this will be a young bruce wayne in the B.B suit and tony in the new I.M suit

who wins?

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By hudyman

Hmm, You mean the Batman of the future suit?.

Umm if bats goes invisible i'm not sure if tony will be able to see him seeing as bats suit is of future tech.

I say Bats

thefusescape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By thefusescape

Batman because well he is batman.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DocFatalis

I see no prep here, so based on Tony's armor being way more powerful and versatile, I'd go with him.

clemj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By clemj

@hudyman: heard about heat sensors?

Da_Batzo23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Da_Batzo23

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#7  Edited By AssertingValor

@hudyman: Um Tony has infrared sensors ..

Da_Batzo23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Da_Batzo23

Would it make a difference that this is a younger Bruce? Which means he's at the peak of his game, the B.B suit enhances the physical attributes of the person wearing the suit. Also, Bruce will know how to better control the suits powers then Terry would.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By comicace3

Bats wins B/c he is at his peak and in a hightech suit that that enhance every thing. I know you would say the same for tony But I really thing bats has this.

MetalSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MetalSonic

Tony's plain jane suit (the one most people think about) can fly at mach speeds and he's able to bench more then 100 tons. He's taken over hostile alien tech in a matter of minutes. Iron Man has also trained with several fighters including Captain America. Even with prep (considering tony gets it to), Batman is Out classed.

In fact, I don't even see how Batman could damage Tony. That suit can survive a nuclear bomb at ground zero at less then 10% shield strength.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

Much like in pretty much every other Batman vs Ironman thread ever made, Stark just flat out stomps his competitor.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Stark>Wayne ,,,ironman FTW

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DocFatalis

@MetalSonic said:

Tony's plain jane suit (the one most people think about) can fly at mach speeds and he's able to bench more then 100 tons. He's taken over hostile alien tech in a matter of minutes. Iron Man has also trained with several fighters including Captain America. Even with prep (considering tony gets it to), Batman is Out classed.

In fact, I don't even see how Batman could damage Tony. That suit can survive a nuclear bomb at ground zero at less then 10% shield strength.

I agree with this: a suit that can take punches from 100 class characters even without the forcefields doesn't seem very likely to be harmed by someone like future Batman.

Avatar image for hulkslayert1000
HulkSlayerT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HulkSlayerT1000

Batman wins.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cattlebattle

This is spite........

even with the Beyond suit Bruce would be noooooowhere near as powerful as Tony.

The Iron Man suit can absorb energy, control gravity, magnetism and heat. Fire repulsor blasts that can harm some of Marvels strongest characters. Not to mention his strength output can allow him to pull several tankers, also he has thrown punches that have floored Marvels strongest characters. That isn't even scratching the surface, Iron Man has all sorts of plot convenient sensors, can generate shields has insane durability....the list goes on....

His suit is 50x stronger, faster and overall more powerful than the Beyond suit.

Dynamo8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dynamo8

I go with Iron Man suit, if anything even if the Bat suit can turn invisible Iron Man's Armor is almost always built with the latest stuff. I mean come on I'm pretty sure that thermal-scanners is pretty standard in all of suits built in.

I think the futuristic Bat suit is still built for infiltration, sabotage, espionage and all that good stuff but not for war like Iron Man's. So ahead to head battle just won't do for the Bats.

Avatar image for eagle_of_the_east
Eagle_of_the_East

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This would be a better battle if Batman was given a weapon that could hurt Tony.

mtrakos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mtrakos

I dont think this could be done in 1 round for either.

After quickly learning a head to head against Stark isnt going to win this. A "retreat" into a sewer using the awesome bat brain. Stark cant fly keep him grounded surrounded in a place you would never catch him. Bats uses the sewers water mains,manhole covers and unfamiliar grounds to his advantage. Tony isnt going to die in a sewer and will retreat.

Really thinking about both characters, neither one of them could close the deal in the first round.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CalebHara

Bruce > Tony

The Iron Man Suit > The Bat Suit

Iron man takes this

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@mtrakos said:

After quickly learning a head to head against Stark isnt going to win this. A "retreat" into a sewer using the awesome bat brain. Stark cant fly keep him grounded surrounded in a place you would never catch him. Bats uses the sewers water mains,manhole covers and unfamiliar grounds to his advantage. Tony isnt going to die in a sewer and will retreat.

Really thinking about both characters, neither one of them could close the deal in the first round.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Tony is strong enough to completely collapse a sewer by just punching the ground for all he's worth.

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By bornstar

@MetalSonic said:

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@CalebHara: Bruce is better than tony at what? At his style of fighting and detective work, then yes. He is not however better with advanced technology and weapon designs like ironman is who is not out of his comfort zone in his suit. He has been fighting in his suit ever since he started his "hero" work. Batman momentarily getting a suit will not grant him the ability to automatically be at par with ironman. Batman is amazing hand to hand, but fighting with suits is a completely different fighting style, while batman would be better than most, he doesn't have very much training in his suit as compared to ironman.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By Deranged Midget

Eh, even when in the Batman Beyond suit, he stands a very miniscule chance at stopping Tony. His armour is still vastly inferior to his in regards to strength, durability, manoeuvrability and weaponry. Tony should be able to take this after a decent fight.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ComocYahweh

@Deranged Midget said:

Eh, even when in the Batman Beyond suit, he stands a very miniscule chance at stopping Tony. His armour is still vastly inferior to his in regards to strength, durability, manoeuvrability and weaponry. Tony should be able to take this after a decent fight.

WRONG! Batman wins because he is batman, he'll come up with a way to beat ironman.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Deranged Midget

@ComocYahweh: Silly me! But of course Bruce would find some way to defeat Iron Man! But in this case my friend, such a conclusion is not viable.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CalebHara

@Cable_Extreme: Did i say Bruce was on Par with Tony because of the suit? No, so don't assume that. Im saying that i like bruce better as a personal preference.

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By matmatxm8
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@mtrakos said:

Actually, I'm pretty sure Tony is strong enough to completely collapse a sewer by just punching the ground for all he's worth.

BATMAN DOESN'T NEED A SUIT TO BEAT THAT WEAK IRONMAN

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Raizex

@matmatxm8 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@mtrakos said:

What are you trying to prove with PIS?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@ComocYahweh said:

@Deranged Midget said:

WRONG! Batman wins because he is batman, he'll come up with a way to beat ironman.

So your saying that with prep, Batman could figure out all of the advanced technology stark uses on his suit, outsmart stark technology wise, and come up with a weakness stark hasn't addressed already? Your also assuming that if batman is trying to find a weakness to ironman, that ironman will just be useless with prep? Batman has an extremely tough job ahead to get past ironman's armor which is extremely more complex than batman's, and batman being not as good with advanced weapons/technologies as ironman. Ironman also having his own nuclear reactor to power his suit which can easily overpower any hand held power source that batman could cook up. Batman is a god with prep, but i am afraid that because stark's enemies cannot replicate a suit as advanced as his, batman couldn't possibly understand it to a depth to find an un-addressed weakness to exploit in one of the most highly advanced weapons made by arguably one of the smartest men to have ever lived.

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By matmatxm8

@Raizex said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@matmatxm8 said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@mtrakos said:

What are you trying to prove with PIS?

U mAD IroN mAN fAN?

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By matmatxm8
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@Cable_Extreme said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@Deranged Midget said:

So your saying that with prep, Batman could figure out all of the advanced technology stark uses on his suit, outsmart stark technology wise, and come up with a weakness stark hasn't addressed already? Your also assuming that if batman is trying to find a weakness to ironman, that ironman will just be useless with prep? Batman has an extremely tough job ahead to get past ironman's armor which is extremely more complex than batman's, and batman being not as good with advanced weapons/technologies as ironman. Ironman also having his own nuclear reactor to power his suit which can easily overpower any hand held power source that batman could cook up. Batman is a god with prep, but i am afraid that because stark's enemies cannot replicate a suit as advanced as his, batman couldn't possibly understand it to a depth to find an un-addressed weakness to exploit in one of the most highly advanced weapons made by arguably one of the smartest men to have ever lived.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

All those scans show is that Bruce really doesn't like aliens...

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Deranged Midget

@matmatxm8: Despite that showing the prepping prowess and tech that Bruce possesses, he has none of that available to him and it clearly states that he's stuck in his Batman Beyond suit in this fight mate. And please don't instigate other users.

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Raizex

@matmatxm8 said:

U mAD IroN mAN fAN?

Sure bro, we can say that.

@matmatxm8 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And that's going to stop Stark, amirite?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@matmatxm8: And that proves what? That Batman cursed at the people?

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By matmatxm8

@Cable_Extreme said:

no... BECAUSE HE IS THE GODDAMN BATMAN!!!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@matmatxm8: Lol

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By matmatxm8

@Deranged Midget: @Cable_Extreme:

No Caption Provided

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@matmatxm8: Your logic = to strong and advanced for my weak mind. lol

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

Iron Man win here. His suit is far more powerful and more versatile than Batman's (even future version)

Does Future batman suit shown to be able to bench or pressing 100tons++? All those invisible feature inside future batman suit just made it more passive (Stealth) whereas Iron Man suit has more firepower . Iron Man so take this.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@matmatxm8 said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

no... BECAUSE HE IS THE GODDAMN BATMAN!!!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And what for keep posting all these scans? try to prove that Batman needs to suit up in a giant armor to fight some Assassins? Have you seen Iron Man's suit? Stark has vast array of suits like Buster series armor. those are made to fight with Gods.

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By matmatxm8

@GodDamnIronMan: Which God do ye prefer to? Thor?

Yeah, I've read the comics that Iron man used a magical piece of metal as a part of his armor.

but

Batman has fought a god stronger than Thor.

The GOD DAMN BATMAN>>>>>>Spectre>>>>>> Your god Thor

No Caption Provided
GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@matmatxm8: So you don't think Batman letting his mouth region exposed will get him killed? Iron man can just uses his precision aiming system to target Batman's mouth region. Is that suit shown any speed feats? can you make sure Iron man wouldnt speed blit him?

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By matmatxm8

@GodDamnIronMan: I don't really know but he did beat up superman who is faster than Iron man.

And batman beat him up without using Kryptonite.

and here is a batman dodging bullets effortlessly at 3:00.

so that means he don't have to worry about Iron Man's speed blitz

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@matmatxm8 said:

@GodDamnIronMan: Which God do ye prefer to? Thor?

Yeah, I've read the comics that Iron man used a magical piece of metal as a part of his armor.

but

Batman has fought a god stronger than Thor.

The GOD DAMN BATMAN>>>>>>Spectre>>>>>> Your god Thor

No Caption Provided

What are you trying to prove? using PIS scans... Batman kicking Spectre, Batman punching Superman and actually hurt him?! these are PIS.Period.

@matmatxm8 said:

@GodDamnIronMan: I don't really know but he did beat up superman who is faster than Iron man.

and here is a batman dodging bullets effortlessly at 3:00.

so that means he don't have to worry about Iron Man's speed blitz

This is not a H2H fight....this is an armor battle, where both characters are in their armor. btw, speed of a bullet is no where near Iron Man's speed, his armor can goes up to Mach 10 >>>speed of Bullet. Not to mention Unibeam and other repulsor weapons in IM's armor which can easily level an entire Skyscraper.

Iron Man don't need to control the armor by himself, he can remote control it while Stark sit back on his arm chair and enjoying his Cocktail.

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By matmatxm8

@GodDamnIronMan:

10?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

are you sure it's 10?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By dondave

@matmatxm8: He has better armour than that that can faster. And the spectre picture u posted, if you read the next panel, spectre says he let batman kick him

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@matmatxm8: That's just his regular speed, that's not his maximum speed. He once lifted a Nuclear Plant and thrust upward without much effort. A Nuclear plant is roughly 16,000tons.. if He is able to lift it and fly....he can thrust way, way faster than Mach 10.

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Raizex

@matmatxm8 said:

Yeah bro, he "beat" Superman. I bet you only saw that scan and disregarded the other scans where Superman was trying to calm him down and not hurt him.

If it was a real fight, it would have went down like this:

No Caption Provided
MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MethoKi
No Caption Provided

and this where the Insider suit comes in