Bruce Wayne Beyond vs wolverine and sabrerooth

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DedrabbiT

Bruce is in current age and health but he has the batman beyond suit on. He also has 2 minutes of prep. Wolverine has adamantium but sabretooth does not. The team gets 3 hours of prep. Morals off. Win by KO or death. Battle takes place in Gotham at night. Who wins?

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Deranged Midget

Neither Wolverine nor Sabertooth are really great strategists so prep won't really make a difference. The Beyond suit will give Bruce a boost making him faster and stronger.

Batman wins 8/10.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DedrabbiT

You think he has the capabilities to actually get rid of wolvie though?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By nefarious

Batman always wins with prep. ALWAYS.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DedrabbiT

Eh, I know he is good. But only 2 minutes. Lol. So not a lot to do anything really substantial. Just get a basic plan.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By KainScion

@Deranged Midget: i'm guessing your logic just got up and left to make that kind of a statement.

batman wins 0/10

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DeathsHead2

Sabretooth holds Batsy down, Wolverine guts him! They play cards for the next 2 hours and 59 minutes while "preparing" to go to Vegas with the $$$ they get from selling Batsy's suit, to Tony Stark! Lol!

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DedrabbiT

The suit does give him enhanced strength, speed, flight, and invisibility. I don't think it'll be that easy.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jojjimbo

the team.

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DeathsHead2

Sabretooth is stronger. Wolverine is faster. Flight... in Gotahm? Not much help. Invisability? They can SMELL Batsy! He dies.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
@DeathsHead2
Sabretooth holds Batsy down, Wolverine guts him! They play cards for the next 2 hours and 59 minutes while "preparing" to go to Vegas with the $$$ they get from selling Batsy's suit, to Tony Stark! Lol!
LOL!! This!
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Matezoide2

Batman Beyond suit as in the cartoon,right?
I dont remember it being that impressive,neither do i see it giving Wayne an edge worth mention over these two.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DedrabbiT

The suit has taken hits from big barda, has invisibility, retractable claws, dispensable types of batarangs from explosive to electric, flight, smoke pellets, gas pellets, night vision. Plus this is Bruce Wayne at peak shape in his own city... I say he can easily take out sabretooth then wolvie will be a problem with his healing factor and claws. But Bruce will still hold up I think.

BatUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14  Edited By BatUniverse

I say Batman Wins, the Beyond Suit gives him invisibility, strength, speed and flight, also like DeathsHead2 said, they can smell him, but the suit must also have a kind of pheromones anti-smell particles that may confuse both, with the costume advantages, his 2 min of prep and his whole life training I say he beat both of them Wolverine and Sabretooth, K.O. not death because Bruce never kills.

So, Bruce Wayne - Batman w/beyond suit wins.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DedrabbiT

Well for this battle I gave no morals. So Bruce will kill if possible and needed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BatUniverse said:

I say Batman Wins, the Beyond Suit gives him invisibility, strength, speed and flight, also like DeathsHead2 said, they can smell him, but the suit must also have a kind of pheromones anti-smell particles that may confuse both, with the costume advantages, his 2 min of prep and his whole life training I say he beat both of them Wolverine and Sabretooth, K.O. not death because Bruce never kills.

So, Bruce Wayne - Batman w/beyond suit wins.

It must have or does have a pheromone antismell thing?
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Deranged Midget

@KainScion said:

@Deranged Midget: i'm guessing your logic just got up and left to make that kind of a statement.

batman wins 0/10

How so? Bruce without the suit would be able to take on either one of the two easily. Just because they have a healing factor doesn't mean you can't knock them out and I don't see a problem with Batman following up with it.

Not to mention that he has arguably the best prep in the DCU.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KainScion

@Deranged Midget: 2 F@ing minutes!! with 10 min ok i guess he can come up with something. but 2 no. and logan and creed are two of the best fighters in marvel. i dont care how much bruce trained. both of them have way more years worth of experience in combat.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Deranged Midget

@KainScion: Yeah they are extremely well trained, but that's not their nature. They don't fight smart. They fight like savage animals and that's how Bruce will take advantage.

desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By desmond006

Batman wins. Batman goes up, neither of the team can touch him, now he has more time to come up with a plan. Also homefield advantage.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By KainScion

@Deranged Midget: wolverine hasnt gone feral for like 10 12 years. and sabretooth fights brutal but there is skill in it. wolverine once fought creed once without his HF and won. he at least can fight smart if he has to.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@desmond006 said:

Batman wins. Batman goes up, neither of the team can touch him, now he has more time to come up with a plan.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Deranged Midget said:

Neither Wolverine nor Sabertooth are really great strategists so prep won't really make a difference. The Beyond suit will give Bruce a boost making him faster and stronger.

Batman wins 8/10.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Deranged Midget

@KainScion: Wolverine has always fought feral. And what you consider Wolverine fighting Sabertooth smart isn't that impressive, he's just outsmarting an animal.

Bruce will do the exact same thing with both of them.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By progenitorigin

Team Weapon X wins. There's almost no point in mentioning all that Wolverine's gone through and his experience in martial arts, as well as having his healing factor and adamantium, but Sabretooth has an even better healing factor, and has bested Wolverine on more than one occasion. Even with prep, what is Batman going to do, aside from using gadgets while having the Batman Beyond suit? Creed, nor Logan are idiots, they wouldn't simply allow Batman to get the jump on them, they would work together and hunt down Batman, and I doubt he would have the manpower to put down 2 living weapons with aggressive healing factors.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KainScion

@Deranged Midget: i can see this will go on forever. you have your opinnion i have mine.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By KainScion

@progenitor: HUGE BUMP!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would have to keep his distance because if he got in close they would maul him.

BatUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BatUniverse

@hyiena: It must have, thanks.

BatUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BatUniverse

@DedrabbiT: Ok, but I'm still with K.O.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DedrabbiT

Even if Bruce got in close I believe he could hang with them for a little bit before getting severely hurt. He is a master martial artist, plus the suit gives him better speed. Not a lot. But enough.

YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By YoungThriller

bruce wins.He was stated to have learned all martial art styles in dc.Plus his strength is already at peak human,and the suit just bumps that up.Sabretooth can't hang with bats,only logan can and even then bruce will just beat him to death or bombard him with gadgets until he goes down.A healing factor doesn't take the pain away.And getting explosive batarangs thrown at you hurts like hell i'm sure.Plus the suit can just shock them both to near death.

rpgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By rpgr

Bruce Wayne wins. Especially the animated series one. This is the guy that evadeded omega beams with no special equip. Disarmed a nuclear kryptonite missile in flight, etc. The JLU animated series Bats is Bats to extreme. I'm assuming it's this one because that's where the Batman Beyond Bruce comes from.

If it was normal DC Bruce, it'd be a much closer fight and I'd still go with the Beyond suit since it has full tactical analysis info and giving Bats sonic speed, super strength, more gadgets than Adam West Batman and medium meta durability.

Rasarima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Rasarima

BFR