Bruce Lee's Showdown (read OP)

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheFallenOne

This is a fight between characters which Bruce Lee portrayed in movies. Combatants are:  

- Winslow Wong (Marlowe) 
- Cheng Chao-an (The Big Boss) 
- Chen Zhen (Fist of Fury) 
- Tang Lung (Way of the Dragon) 
- Lee (Enter the Dragon) 
- BIlly Lo (Game of Death and Game of Death II - or Tower Of Death )  

Personal opinion: 

If we go by hype (for which i'm responsible :-) ) than Tang Lung wins no contest. That's because Tang Lung is the most powerful fictional character ever created, he killed Chuck Norris in Way of the Dragon - arguably the greates feat ever :-) (that's if we go by hype).  

Anyway going with actuall feats than Cheng from Big Boss should wins since he has: 

- done backflips and frontflips jumping 2m in the air .
- thrown a knife from 4-5m distance with stabbing move(let me see any street leveler do this :-) ) and killed Big Boss.  
- out of all characters which Bruce portrayed Cheng defeated the greates number of opponents at the same time (on his own ). 

Basicly his rather superhuman feats, which are shown in movies are enough for him to put up a good fight and win against majority of low street levelers in fiction (like Bullseye for example). But i also want to see(yes see, since post can't be heard :-) ) your opinion my dear Viners. So you disagree or agree ?
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
@TheFallenOne: So if you were going to say who wins, what is the point? 
Also Billy Lo show the bigger skills in Game of Death after he beats 3 guiys that were amazing martial artits. 
One have the technique, but not the power and hability to use it. 
Other have the power, but dont have the technique or the habillity. 
The last one have the power and habillity but no technique. 
Billy was an example of a perfect martial artist he have of those 3 things and for the same he wins, also he beat one after the other.