#1 Posted by doomsummers (761 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep time, location is in a dojo, no guns or swords. Bruce Lee has the same physical attributes as Deathstroke.

#2 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
@doomsummers said:

No prep time, location is in a dojo, no guns or swords. Bruce Lee has the same physical attributes as Deathstroke.

You mean he's also enhanced?

I may still wanna go with Slade. "Real" battle experience and all. I'm betting he's grittier than that actor. No disrespect to the legend but most of his combat experience are from tourneys and if he's had streetfighting, I bet it's not as plentiful as what DS has gone through.
#3 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Real fighting skill is way too limited compared to Comic fighting skill

Slade wins effortless

#4 Posted by doomsummers (761 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad: Yes
#5 Edited by katanalauncher (937 posts) - - Show Bio

If they have the same physical attribute then Bruce would strike faster than deathstroke and overwhelm him.

#6 Posted by PowerHerc (83401 posts) - - Show Bio

With the same physical attributes, Bruce Lee is more than up to the task. Bruce Lee for the win.

#7 Posted by Nefarious (19785 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade stomps Bruce Lee.

#8 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:

With the same physical attributes, Bruce Lee is more than up to the task. Bruce Lee for the win.

But doesn't DS have the better combat experience?
#9 Posted by doomsummers (761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious: please explain
#10 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

..ridiculous

#11 Edited by Nefarious (19785 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Lee doesn't have a healing factor either so he still loses.

#12 Posted by Erik (32331 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Lee.

#13 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
Bruce Lee doesn't have a healing factor either so he still loses.
OP says they have similar physical attributes. Bruce may have healing factor in this fight.
#14 Posted by Erik (32331 posts) - - Show Bio

If Bruce Lee is given his own enhancements that are exactly like Slade's than he wins.

#15 Posted by jom (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Lee all the way!

#16 Posted by Billy Batson (57960 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade. OP starter has a white av, can (s)he be trusted? :/ 

BB

#17 Posted by doomsummers (761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson: only the sound of nothing will give you your answer.
#18 Posted by Nefarious (19785 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad: How about their minds? Slade has the capacity to use 90% of his brain. I'm thinking Bruce has that, too?
#19 Posted by doomsummers (761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious: Yes because the brain is an organ so Bruce Lee having the same attributes would mean he can use the same abilities as Deathstroke.
#20 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
@ssejllenrad: How about their minds? Slade has the capacity to use 90% of his brain. I'm thinking Bruce has that, too?
Ok... All people have the capacity to use 100% of our brains. The 10% capacity is a bloody myth.
#21 Edited by Nefarious (19785 posts) - - Show Bio
I still think Slade wins...it doesn't matter if Bruce has the same attributes.
#22 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade stomps. I'm sure everyone here knows how I feel about movie stars with martial arts skills. Bruce Lee is no exception.

#23 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious: @Static Shock: I agree!
#24 Posted by Nefarious (19785 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad: Yeah, Slade will still get more hits in then he does. Plus, he has more experience on top of that.
#25 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious: Yup! Just as what I said in my first post here!
#26 Posted by Nefarious (19785 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad: The man is practically immortal. Many Superhumans have failed to defeat him.
#27 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
@ssejllenrad: The man is practically immortal. Many Superhumans have failed to defeat him.
Not to mention taking down teams for a hobby.
#28 Posted by Nefarious (19785 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad: Yep, which is amazing and he can do it because of prep. 
#29 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

#30 Posted by VaporishLicense (79 posts) - - Show Bio

if u guys read the description they both have the same physical attributes. so bruce leee should win. one inch punch would be good enough against deathstroke. deathstroke cant even do a one inch punch.

#31 Posted by randomcharachter (323 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Lee

#32 Edited by eternityx (2734 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone shows me a video of Bruce Lee in an actual fight? He has done nothing, as far as I am concerned, that proves he can even last 30 seconds in the ring with Mike Tyson never mind a comic book character like Deathstroke.

#33 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

#34 Edited by Lady_Liberty (8279 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone shows me a video of Bruce Lee in an actual fight? He has done nothing, as far as I am concerned, that proves he can even last 30 seconds in the ring with Mike Tyson never mind a comic book character like Deathstroke.

#35 Posted by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the thing about Bruce Lee: Most of the stuff he could do was just heresay. There are very few recorded videos of Lee actually fighting (of course this being due to the fact that it was the late 60's/early 70's and no one owned a video camera but still). I think most of what he could do was made up. Was he a good martial artist? Yes. Perhaps even phenomenal. But he wasn't the immortal God that everyone builds him up to be. He admitted before he died, that he would lose in a fight with Muhammed Ali, and Ali admitted that he would lose to Mike Tyson. So with this knowledge intact, I would say that Deathstroke would beat Bruce Lee.

Like someone said previously, real life martial arts are NOTHING like comic book martial arts. If you're a black belt in comics you're also a master acrobat who can dodge bullets and make indents in concrete. lol

Slade takes this.

#36 Edited by dondave (36587 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

#37 Posted by Wolverine08 (41190 posts) - - Show Bio

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

#38 Posted by Wolverine08 (41190 posts) - - Show Bio

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

#39 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20164 posts) - - Show Bio

Even the most inexperienced fighter in any comic book media could defeat the best martial artist in the real world. One SHIELD agent could probably take on a couple MMA Fighters at a minimum.

Deathstroke takes this.

#40 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with Deathstroke's attribute, Lee's fighting skills and experiences are still inferior to that of Deathstroke's, whom fighting skills are so good that he can hang with varieties of metahuman and wins. Even Bruce Lee with Hollywood's power can't win.