Bruce Banner (Hulk) vs Wade Eiling (Shaggy Man/The General)

• 64 results
Avatar image for yumyumbubblegum
yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

@Decoy Elite said:

@yumyumbubblegum: Yeah, and Eiling could do the same. He could keep regenerating over and over. It'd be a stalemate.

See, that's the thing, he "could" do it but hasn't. The Hulk on the other hand actually did it numerous times over and over again.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By Decoy Elite
@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@yumyumbubblegum: Yeah, and Eiling could do the same. He could keep regenerating over and over. It'd be a stalemate.

See, that's the thing, he "could" do it but hasn't. The Hulk on the other hand actually did it numerous times over and over again.

That's like saying Hulk can't kick a puppy because he's never done it on panel.  

Eiling's powers allow him to constantly regenerate from anything. He was hit with a mini nuke and didn't even care. 
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Decoy Elite said:

He's instantly regenerated gnawed off and missing limbs....so its not "could" he, cause, well, he did.  
yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

@texasdeathmatch: @Decoy Elite: No I meant destroying a world...but yeah whatever rocks your boat.

To profess something is not the same as actually enacting it, let alone achieving it.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Decoy Elite
@yumyumbubblegum: His strength is arguable. His durability and regeneration is not.  

He is said to be unable to KO and able to regenerate from any physical attack. All evidence points to this being true. He took on the entire JLA(with some other heavy hitters helping as well), he took on Superman, Orion, and Sturmer(New God Dog). Both times everything thing they tried that was physical didn't do anything to him, both times they had to BFR him in order to win. The only time he showed any sign of going down to non-BFR was when Batman nearly hypnotized him.  

Besides, you don't even know if Green Scar Hulk is at Worldbreaker levels of strength. 
yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

@Decoy Elite said:

@yumyumbubblegum: His strength is arguable. His durability and regeneration is not. He is said to be unable to KO and able to regenerate from any physical attack. All evidence points to this being true. He took on the entire JLA(with some other heavy hitters helping as well), he took on Superman, Orion, and Sturmer(New God Dog). Both times everything thing they tried that was physical didn't do anything to him, both times they had to BFR him in order to win. The only time he showed any sign of going down to non-BFR was when Batman nearly hypnotized him. Besides, you don't even know if Green Scar Hulk is at Worldbreaker levels of strength.

Well that's what I said from one of my previous posts (cbf quoting it). I'm assuming that the Green Scar persona is the same Worldbreaker that was in Heart of the Monster (he went all out in this story) because frankly there wasn't much difference between the two.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Decoy Elite
@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@yumyumbubblegum: His strength is arguable. His durability and regeneration is not. He is said to be unable to KO and able to regenerate from any physical attack. All evidence points to this being true. He took on the entire JLA(with some other heavy hitters helping as well), he took on Superman, Orion, and Sturmer(New God Dog). Both times everything thing they tried that was physical didn't do anything to him, both times they had to BFR him in order to win. The only time he showed any sign of going down to non-BFR was when Batman nearly hypnotized him. Besides, you don't even know if Green Scar Hulk is at Worldbreaker levels of strength.

Well that's what I said from one of my previous posts (cbf quoting it). I'm assuming that the Green Scar persona is the same Worldbreaker that was in Heart of the Monster (he went all out in this story) because frankly there wasn't much difference between the two.

How do you know? Have you seen both versions? If so, why not go by the feats of the Green Scar version.  

The fact that they're called two different names leads me to believe they may be different. 
yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

@Decoy Elite said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Decoy Elite said:

How do you know? Have you seen both versions? If so, why not go by the feats of the Green Scar version. The fact that they're called two different names leads me to believe they may be different.

No....Worldbreaker was the Hulk's messianic name given to him during his exile on Skaar. It was said that he would either be the Worldbreaker or it's savior.

World War Hulk #5
World War Hulk #5
Rell127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Rell127

@texasdeathmatch: Well World War Hulk could always just get stronger. From what I have seen it seems Wade is just a DC version of him just evil. It does seem like World War Hulk is stronger.

Rell127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Rell127

@Decoy Elite: Same as the green a Nuke destroyed that planet damn forgot the name. He took that Nuke like it was nothing. Hell the Hulk feed off of Nuke power just makes them stronger like Sabian Shaw with Kinect energy. Matter of fact how many times has Hulk taken Nukes like they were nothing it's like every few issues someones always goes hmm like Nuke em even tho he has born from Nuke.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By Matezoide2

First of all,Eiling`s low showing aganst Hal Jordan was written by someone who couldnt even get his name right.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/12306/1414017-shaggy_man_super.jpg

Second of all,Eiling has been shown capable of smashing his way through the JLA easier than WWH could beat the X-Men....theres really no contest here,anyone who shruggs off blows from Superman (and characters of similar strength) isnt being defeated by WWH.....this is not even factoring his healing factor,that allows Eiling to heal his entire arm in one panel (faster than WWH could heal his eyes after X-23 slashed then).

Hulk can not win..

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Matezoide: I'll argue that's not actually Eiling who fought Hal.  

Think about it, he has a different name, he's a lot weaker, he can be KOed, and really Eiling shouldn't have been able to escape the phantom zone so him reappearing would be foolish. 
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By Matezoide2
@Decoy Elite said:

@Matezoide: I'll argue that's not actually Eiling who fought Hal.   Think about it, he has a different name, he's a lot weaker, he can be KOed, and really Eiling shouldn't have been able to escape the phantom zone so him reappearing would be foolish. 

Maybe,maybe not.....regardless,that battle shouldnt be used as an example....ever. :P
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Matezoide said:
@Decoy Elite said:

@Matezoide: I'll argue that's not actually Eiling who fought Hal.   Think about it, he has a different name, he's a lot weaker, he can be KOed, and really Eiling shouldn't have been able to escape the phantom zone so him reappearing would be foolish. 

Maybe,maybe not.....regardless,that battle shouldnt be used as an example....ever. :P
Tossing it out validates my argument, so I'm cool with it.  
(The worst part about Eiling coming back btw is that Sturmer didn't return as well. You'd need to bring back one with the other assuming Eiling didn't kill him)