7. His ipod/gameboy thing which he uses to hack

8. His time bomb that lowers it's targets speed to 1/1000th of it's norm

vs.

Wonder Woman:

1. New 52 version

2. Has her bracelets

3. Has her lasso

4. Has her sword and shield

Battle takes place at a desserted Gamma Base (from when it was an A.I.M facility). Banner has a half hour of prep before Wonder Woman shows up to fight. Both are morals on. Banner starts out as Bruce but can Hulk out given the proper circumstances (anger, pain, danger, just sorta feels like it etc.) If the fight lasts for more than an hour then Skaar shows up to assist Banner (he is also morals on). If Banner/Hulk dies then Skaar immediately shows up to fight Wonder Woman.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@ancient_0f_days I know she's going out with Superman. No need to have that snide "..." I consider the battle boards a learnign experience on character I'm not ultra-familiar with. That's not to say I haven't done my homework. I know she has super-strength, super-speed, high durability, good fighting skills, a lasso that can dominate people, bracelts that are super durable (and I think limit her powers), flight and a weakness to sharp objects.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ancient_0f_days I know she's going out with Superman. No need to have that snide "..." I consider the battle boards a learnign experience on character I'm not ultra-familiar with. That's not to say I haven't done my homework. I know she has super-strength, super-speed, high durability, good fighting skills, a lasso that can dominate people, bracelts that are super durable (and I think limit her powers), flight and a weakness to sharp objects.

ooOOooh snide dots....wow.

Anyway, everyone knows about those basic powers and I mean EVERYONE.....just cus you know something that has been established for over 60 years doesn't mean you know about the limits and abilities of the newest version. Basically you gave me Wonder Woman of any incarnation. Good job, you could've been talking about golden age wonder woman, silver age wonder woman, bronze age wonder woman, or modern age wonder woman....oh wait, not to mention New 52 Wonder Woman who basically has the same exact skill set as all the other versions......thanks for the info there chum. Also, almost every version of Wonder Woman dated Superman...the fact that current Wonder Woman is too means nothing as it relates to a battle, maybe I wasn't being specific when I asked ....

@ancient_0f_days said:

@godtriggerhulk: What do you know about New 52 Wonder Woman.............

.... my bad...

Now I'll reiterate, What do you know about New 52 Wonder Woman as it relates to a fight or specifically, the amount of strength, speed and durability compared to her previous version.....

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RBT

@Ancient_of_days What is this? Some kind of test?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@rbt said:

@Ancient_of_days What is this? Some kind of test?

No, I'm asking him a seemingly simple question about one of the characters in this thread he made.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days

WW strength:

• Breaking GL's (Hal's) construct
  • Kicking Superman (she might've drawn blood)
  • Lifting a car
  • Uprooting palm trees with her blows
  • Lifting and throwing a car (looks like a jeep)
  • Lifting a plane

WW Durability:

• Taking a punch from Darkseid
  • Bracers took Omega Beams
  • Bracers blocked Supergirl's heat vision

WW Speed/Reaction Time:

• Blocking bullets
  • Blocking swords
  • Fighting with Supergirl and hogtieing her

Most of the high-end stuff like breaking GL's constructs are taken from Justice League. The more "mundane" feats like blocking bullets and lifting cars comes from her own series. All these feats are new 52.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

I say he takes it. Even without Skaar to help him. Banner's shields were taking quite a few hits from Red She Hulk for awhile without dissipating.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Most of the high-end stuff like breaking GL's constructs are taken from Justice League. The more "mundane" feats like blocking bullets and lifting cars comes from her own series. All these feats are new 52.

Good, good.....I've seen all the scans related to all the feats listed here, my gut was wrong this time. In any case, I wanted you to give me some of your knowledge on new 52 wonder woman because she really doesn't compare to her old version and it's hard to gauge her abilities since she really doesn't have too many good feats. Based on those alone, and even her solo series feats (which aren't much good at all), I can't say she's good enough to beat Hulk or Skarr (if he decides to use Old Strong powers).... Now that I know you what I know, I don't have to explain why she can't really take them on. Her high end feats so far aren't all that high end if you catch my meaning, no real durability, best lift was a plane which is good, just not on the level with Hulk or Skarr, everyone (even an amped batman) can make Superman bleed, Gl constructs haven't had a good showing for a while. Not discounting feats, just bringing up that they probably aren't good enough to last long against both Hulk and Skarr.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By New_World_Order

Bruce Banner.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Wonder Woman has had more time to be established since I made this thread.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From the tech you listed, sounds like Banner stomps