#1 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

So who wins here? 

God in Bruce Almighty gave him his powers and said he could do anything he wanted except alter free will... vs. Living Tribunal from Marvel. 

LT feels Bruce is a threat to him, Bruce and him fight and he feels he's a threat to him, his world and God who gave him powers. 

Who wins? 

Bruce(with Godly power): 

Vs. 

Living Tribunal: 

#2 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

So its God vs LT....
#3 Posted by Prince CortSether (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal. Bruce may have the power of God but I believe he'd faint at the sight of an attack by the Living Tribunal itself.

#4 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with Bruce here, he can do anything except alter free will... 

@Daak,  well it's Bruce(someone God gave his powers to) so essentially yes...

#5 Edited by Prince CortSether (2301 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

I'll go with Bruce here, he can do anything except alter free will....

"
While it's true he has the power to do anything I don't think it's within his ability. A person's feats will be limited to their imagination. From the movie, it appeared that his scope of awareness wasn't granted to God-like levels along with his power. Living tribunal would know what to do with his power better than Bruce Almighty, and I believe that with that, he'll be able to take down Bruce even with the power God granted him. I mean, just hearing all of Chicago's prayers seemed to overwhelm him.
#6 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to disagree there, God/Morgan Freeman even stated he can do anything he wants except alter free will...but Bruce is a goofy guy so naturally he's not going to do things like destroy the universe except Earth(but very well could) 

Besides, movies are generally less time but if with enough facts supported can offer an idea of what he can do. Take Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen for example, some people think he's weak because "he didn't go nuts" in the movie or even books but still could do a lot of harm if he went all out...Bruce is eons past that level of power and being God more or less he can't die... 

LT may have more knowledge of himself more then Bruce but Bruce is God, what does he need to know or think about? lol He can think, I blink and LT disappears...lol the prayers thing was just something due to plot for Bruce to "try to be a good God" 

But here that doesn't really apply, since I described the scenario :)

#7 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12003 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce will beat them and later make the music of i got the power sound in the background.

#8 Posted by ComicMan24 (147115 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" Bruce will beat them and later make the music of i got the power sound in the background. "
lol
#9 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" Bruce will beat them and later make the music of i got the power sound in the background. "
lol "

lol QFT
#10 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9196 posts) - - Show Bio

The biggest feat I have seen Bruce do was create new stars, and destroy some with just rubbing it like a white board. That and pulling the moon closer to earth which caused massive flooding in Japan. He probably killed alot of aliens out there if there were any planets with life in that solar system that contained those suns he snuffed out. lol
#11 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

lol ^

#12 Posted by Bugs Bunny (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince CortSether said:
"@MKF30 said:
"

I'll go with Bruce here, he can do anything except alter free will....

"
While it's true he has the power to do anything I don't think it's within his ability. A person's feats will be limited to their imagination. From the movie, it appeared that his scope of awareness wasn't granted to God-like levels along with his power. Living tribunal would know what to do with his power better than Bruce Almighty, and I believe that with that, he'll be able to take down Bruce even with the power God granted him. I mean, just hearing all of Chicago's prayers seemed to overwhelm him. "

Well actually it was the smaller city of Buffalo New York,and it was only a small section.
#13 Posted by PsychoPJ (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal wins because for all the power Bruce got, he's an idiot.

#14 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio
@PsychoPJ said:
" Living Tribunal wins because for all the power Bruce got, he's an idiot. "
#15 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

LT wins.  Even with god's powers, Bruce is still just a human with a fragile human mind.  LT doesn't have to beat him, just drive him mad.

#16 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

LT can't beat God, Bruce owns LT.... 

I take it some people didn't understand that Bruce had God's powers.... 

God>>LT

#17 Posted by PsychoPJ (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce =/= God

Bruce is an idiot who just happens to become powerful.

#18 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@Green Skin: I don't think that will work because Bruce is already made llike in this clip here

Even worse that was before Bruce got his god powers so I don't what to think what he was like when he had god powers LOL!

#19 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (2517 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems to me that if Bruce said (or thought), "Living Tribunal, vanish into nothingness," then the LT would be gone just like that.
#20 Posted by Jigen879 (513 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce