bruce almighty vs. living tribunal

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Strange Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Strange Doctor

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda

Bruce Almight wasn't the smartest one with his power.......I'm thinking that the Living Tribunal would erase him from existence before he knew it, or at least just strip him of his power and send him on his way.

Morgan Freeman points and laughs while it's happening.

Avatar image for phoenixsouvenir
The_Absolute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Absolute
Sparda said:
"Bruce Almight wasn't the smartest one with his power.......I'm thinking that the Living Tribunal would erase him from existence before he knew it, or at least just strip him of his power and send him on his way.

Morgan Freeman points and laughs while it's happening."
Well the thing about that is the Bible says no one can take away what God has given, so LT wouldn't be able to strip Bruce of his power - and I'm not sure but is the LT's authority come from the Celestial One Above All, or the Creator One Above All? If it's the Creator then it's negated - since the power and authority of God cannot be challenged even against itself. So the fight would most likely go on into infinity with no winner or loser.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By Sparda
PhoenixSouvenir said:
"Sparda said:
"Bruce Almight wasn't the smartest one with his power.......I'm thinking that the Living Tribunal would erase him from existence before he knew it, or at least just strip him of his power and send him on his way.

Well the think about that is the Bible says no one can take away what God has given, so LT wouldn't be able to strip Bruce of his power - and I'm not sure but is the LT's authority comes for the Celestial One Above All, or the Creator One Above All? If it's the Creator then it's negated - since the power and authority of God cannot be challenged even against itself. So the fight would most likely go on into infinite with no winner or loser.
"
Okay, this just got confusing.

It depends on where this "fight" would take place for these God rules. I mean, in the MU.....there isn't really a Christian god. There's One Above All.....would God's power still even work the-

Ok, actually, I'm gonna cut this off now. Don't wanna get into this.
Avatar image for phoenixsouvenir
The_Absolute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Absolute
Sparda said:
"PhoenixSouvenir said:
"Sparda said:

Well the think about that is the Bible says no one can take away what God has given, so LT wouldn't be able to strip Bruce of his power - and I'm not sure but is the LT's authority comes for the Celestial One Above All, or the Creator One Above All? If it's the Creator then it's negated - since the power and authority of God cannot be challenged even against itself. So the fight would most likely go on into infinite with no winner or loser.
"
Okay, this just got confusing.

It depends on where this "fight" would take place for these God rules. I mean, in the MU.....there isn't really a Christian god. There's One Above All.....would God's power still even work the-

Ok, actually, I'm gonna cut this off now. Don't wanna get into this.
"
LOL, you know something, you're right.

Bruce Almight wasn't the smartest one with his power.......I'm thinking that the Living Tribunal would erase him from existence before he knew it, or at least just strip him of his power and send him on his way.

Morgan Freeman points and laughs while it's happening.

Sounds good to me. (^_^)
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Perfect Cell

Bruce Almighty might not be able to defeat The Living Tribunal, but Morgan Freeman would do it with ease.

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Knowsbleed33

God vs. God's underling. hmmmmm?

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hedatary
Knowsbleed33 said:
"God vs. God's underling. hmmmmm?"
yea, tough call eh
Cecil Fantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cecil Fantasy
PhoenixSouvenir said:
"Sparda said:

Well the thing about that is the Bible says no one can take away what God has given, so LT wouldn't be able to strip Bruce of his power - and I'm not sure but is the LT's authority come from the Celestial One Above All, or the Creator One Above All? If it's the Creator then it's negated - since the power and authority of God cannot be challenged even against itself. So the fight would most likely go on into infinity with no winner or loser.
"
The bible never knew about LT, nor of chuck norris....
Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zenma

bruce got God's powers, what can beat that? and enough with the universe bullsh!t, you don't know for certain if it'll work or not

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Chuck Norris is a chump. He got beat by Bruce Lee.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Bruce Almighty would win here
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By bumnut
Knowsbleed33 said:
"Chuck Norris is a chump. He got beat by Bruce Lee."

Anybody who gets beat by Bruce Lee should feel privelaged :-)

Anyway, If I recall correctly, regarding the battle thread, Bruce was bestowed upon him the full power of God, to which the LT answers to, so Bruce>LT, but since Bruce is God not in the Marvel U, I guess it is open to interpretation! But i'm sticking to God>LT in any universe, so yeah :-)
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hellos

LT mainly because Bruce wasn't all powerful. He could do almost anything he wants, he had limitations to that power, quite a few that come to mind.  "LOVE ME!"
He was powerful, but no TOAA in Marvel's standards.  

Moo moo chachoo.  
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#15  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@King Saturn said:
" Bruce Almighty would win here
"
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hellos

Can't just slap the god sticker on it and call it a win, the man was monitoring an insignificaint part of the Earth, while LT has to deal with the entire Multiverse.  
IG has better feats than Bruce does, absolute power by comparison.

Bruce was powerful, but not worthy of being called a god in any standards. His powers had limits, rules, all that non all powerful stuff strapped onto it.  
End of the day he got hit by a truck and was back to square one. 

Free will > Bruce Almighty 
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By reactor

Simple logic reveals that Bruce Almighty would win here. LT can't beat God's power.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MisterGuyMan

Bruce can do anything he wants so long as he doesn't impinge on anyone's free will.  By that definition of his power set, he beat LT handily unless he tries to make him tell a lie or something.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hellos
@Reactor said:

"Simple logic reveals that Bruce Almighty would win here. LT can't beat God's power. "

That logic is flawed, show me where Bruce every displayed power comparable to LT or the TOAA. Hell to the IG? LT may not be able to beat the TOAA, but he can take down Bruce. 

The man isn't even multiversal, his powers seemingly limited to one particular universe, Morgan Freeman's.  Even saying that is BEYOND generous. The man doesn't do anything on the multiversal scale. He made his dog able to use the toilet, his GF's juggs bigger, brought the moon closer to the Earth with an imaginary lasso, had an asteroid crash down in one particular area, made an anchor man become a raving lunatic on television and whatever other minor reality warping feats he pulled including the prayer email granting machine?  
At best it was reality warping on a solar system scale. 

All of these actions caused unforeseen consequences Bruce was not at all aware that would happen, chaos and death for many unfortunate individuals. Bruce didn't even notice it. Bruce was clearly never shown Omniscient and Omnipotent. All we have to go with is Morgan Freeman saying he gave Bruce the power of God. Maybe Bruce does have the  power of God in that particular piece of fiction, in that particular universe. 

Either way he made for a terrible god that was only managing a rediculously insignificant part of the planet and couldn't even be successful at that.Why the hell should anyone consider him any better than most reality warpers seen in comics?

The man doesn't have the feats to give him a win. Something's clear about a lot of fiction, a lot of beings call themselves Gods, and clearly not all gods are created equal.  
Overall if Bruce was supposed to be the pinnacle of power in that universe, much like Watchman's Manhattan, he is just another small fish on the comic book reality warping scale.

People shouldn't just slap the God sticker on the character and go with auto wins.  Especially when the character has never displayed that level of power, or had someone that could challenge that power. Bruce Almighty's God  was never designed to be more than what he was. 

This guy on the other hand. Thats TOAA level godliness! 

Bruce wasn't anywhere near this level.
Bruce wasn't anywhere near this level.

Not at all
Not at all

To all posters below me, since I don't feel like bumping this thread to say the same thing after 4 days.
He lacks the feats to put him on the multiverse scale and in general never showed us him being all powerful.  
If he had wiped out humanity, then brought them all back to life, or atleast showed some sense of that godly power other than mild realty warping on a solar system scale. He did nothing, and I am not going to give a character with no feats, despite the claim having the power of god, especially if the guy has shown he wasn't all powerful. 

Xan, even your saying the man was simple, couldn't even handle more than a city's worth of people, didn't know everything, had limitations -FREE WILL-, he as as much an all powerful god Odin is. With the exception of Odin carrying bigger feats. 

He was no god, just a man with mild reality warping powers and Marvel has seen better.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By xan84

This is easy if you use your heads. Bruce has gods power, he can do whatever he wants(- free will), LT can't do that only TOAA can.  
Now when you take 2 caracters from 2 diferent universe they keep the poweres they got in that universe. Example Flash vs Hulk. There is no speed force in Marvel but we are going to asume in that fight that Flash has the speed force.  

@ Hellos : What did you whanted him to do ? counquer the universe ? God gave him that power to teach him something. He never had real omniscience but he could hear all of those prairs. In that universe God is TOAA level and he said he gave Bruce all of his poweres, he never gave him the intelect to use it that is true but he had the power, Bruce is not Doctor Doom he had small things he wanted in life he had no reason to go "cosmical". But its logical to say that if Bruce willed LT away that would happend God=TOAA> LT, imagine what happend when Thanos had HOTU, its the same thing, the only diference is that Thanos whanted to go "cosmical" and had the intelect to do it. 

God only gave him the responsability of that city because he was not capable of handling those poweres, he had no idea what to give people and how to help them, this is something REALY hard but to just imagine LT away is easy. 

The proof we got is that GOD=TOAA and that god SAID he gave all his poweres to Bruce and God NEVER lies. 

Try to prove my last statement incorect but remember God created everything (his TOAA level), he never lies and he said he gave all his poweres to Bruce.
hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By hdorman1
@Knowsbleed33 said:
" Chuck Norris is a chump. He got beat by Bruce Lee. "
thats cos bruce lee wrought  the script 
in a real fight bruce lee himself said chuck would kick his @ss
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Akwa

I'm going to go with the Tribunal here. I mean, Bruce's powers were never particularly impressive on a cosmic scale. Until I get further proof I'm classing him with moderately powerful reality-warpers, all of which would get destroyed by the Tribunal.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By xan84
@hdorman1 said:
" @Knowsbleed33 said:
thats cos bruce lee wrought  the script  in a real fight bruce lee himself said chuck would kick his @ss "

and you can prove that .. how exactly ?
xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By xyrzrockrain

Where are they fighting? 

Bruce can only use his powers if he is in San Diego. Morgan Freeman said it himself. He can only hear the prayers of the people in san diego because thats the scope of his power.

hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By hdorman1
@Xan said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @Knowsbleed33 said:
thats cos bruce lee wrought  the script  in a real fight bruce lee himself said chuck would kick his @ss "
and you can prove that .. how exactly ? "
chuck norris was a martial art world champion
3 times or more i believe
and in an interview talking about  way of the dragon both were there Chuck and Bruce, Bruce said Chuck would beat him 
chuck repeated this at a 'recent' interview aswell
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By xan84
@hdorman1 said:
" @Xan said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @Knowsbleed33 said:
and you can prove that .. how exactly ? "
chuck norris was a martial art world champion 3 times or more i believe and in an interview talking about  way of the dragon both were there Chuck and Bruce, Bruce said Chuck would beat him  chuck repeated this at a 'recent' interview aswell "
So what, just because he was world chanpion dosen't mean his going to win. Those ring fight with rulls are very diferent then real fights, he could lose vs someone on the street before he even knows it. 
As for what Bruce said how about he was just being modest.  
Nothing here tells me his going to win this. Of course i don't know if Bruce would win but we can't be sure.

@xyrzrockrain said:

"Where are they fighting?  Bruce can only use his powers if he is in San Diego. Morgan Freeman said it himself. He can only hear the prayers of the people in san diego because thats the scope of his power. "

No, he only had the responsability of taking care of that city but his poweres workes everywhere.
xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By xyrzrockrain
@Xan:  

If thats the case. Bruce wins.
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Superparody

while Bruce did not show the feats to put him at the LT's level he stil had Gods power and by logic God cannot beat God so its logical to say that Bruce can beat the LT because the LT is gods creation while bruce is God 

God > LT 
TOAA > LT 
God = TOAA
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By reactor

You people are talking as if Bruce needs to reshape the universe, as if he was in a comic book, just because. The guy liked his life, there was obviously no reason whatsoever for him to majorly warp reality or anything. Just because he has the power of God doesn't mean he needs to go out and wipe out galaxies.

Come on, let's say there was a comic universe where a guy could manipulate matter and energy. He seems like the strongest hero on Earth, and is one of the greatest in this comic universe. Now let's say the comic decided to depict God somewhere down the line, but it mostly a minor cameo. God does do something, but the overall feat is less impressive that the Hero's - for sake of argument, let's say he resurrects someone. Does that mean it's reasonable to conclude that the Hero is stronger than God?

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By "Colossus"
@Hellos said:
the man isnt multiversal  "
there's no "multi-verse" in the real world.......
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By xan84
@"Colossus" said:
" @Hellos said:
there's no "multi-verse" in the real world....... "

How do you know that lol.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By "Colossus"
@Xan said:

" @"Colossus" said:

" @Hellos said:
How do you know that lol. "
if there is that would mean god created all those universe meaning they all would have humans........
only our universe is ever mentioned by him.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Baldy
@"Colossus" said:

" @Xan said:

" @"Colossus" said:

" @Hellos said:
How do you know that lol. "
if there is that would mean god created all those universe meaning they all would have humans........ only our universe is ever mentioned by him. "
What on earth are you talking about? I don't remember multiverses ever being mentioned in that movie.

Oh and LT curbstomps beyond belief.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#34  Edited By Lance Uppercut

LT has better feats

Avatar image for ultimate_magneto
Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ultimate Magneto

So basically what you're all doing is comparing one God to another God, stating they are one and the same? So by this logic we can compare Sentry and Superman and call them equal, or Magneto from Marvel and Dr. Polaris from DC, etc. Fact is, we need to consider what each "God" is capable of and how much power each one can exert before they start to run out of steam. THIS is what it'll come down to. Has the Living Tribunal ever had to rest after using a whopping amount of force? What about the Christian God? Has HE ever had to rest after using a lot of power? 

And I know TOAA is the God you all speak of, but let's compare them, and compare God vs. LT to really get an answer here.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Baldy
@Ultimate Magneto said:
" So basically what you're all doing is comparing one God to another God, stating they are one and the same? So by this logic we can compare Sentry and Superman and call them equal, or Magneto from Marvel and Dr. Polaris from DC, etc. Fact is, we need to consider what each "God" is capable of and how much power each one can exert before they start to run out of steam. THIS is what it'll come down to. Has the Living Tribunal ever had to rest after using a whopping amount of force? What about the Christian God? Has HE ever had to rest after using a lot of power? "
He had to rest after making the earth. LT could do so without even breaking a sweat.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By xan84
@Baldy said:
" @Ultimate Magneto said:
" So basically what you're all doing is comparing one God to another God, stating they are one and the same? So by this logic we can compare Sentry and Superman and call them equal, or Magneto from Marvel and Dr. Polaris from DC, etc. Fact is, we need to consider what each "God" is capable of and how much power each one can exert before they start to run out of steam. THIS is what it'll come down to. Has the Living Tribunal ever had to rest after using a whopping amount of force? What about the Christian God? Has HE ever had to rest after using a lot of power? "
He had to rest after making the earth. LT could do so without even breaking a sweat. "

He rested after creating everything. Like the damn universe. Or are we alone on a planet drifting trought nothingness ? Again with the assumptions. So err what are TOAA feats ?? have we actualy got to see him creating the universe or something ? 

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Hellos

Bruce parts a bowl of soup to impress LT, LT wipes his entire universe out. 

LT wins.
oTrigzZo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellos:

Bruce Almighty has the powers of god the being who created the creator of the marvel universe who then hired someone else who was also created by god to create the LT who are just mere fictional characters that have no power but only the power of what they can do in their fake existence which is a power given by the man who created them who was created by god so Bruce who has the powers of god can merely cause there to be a change in ownership in marvel to himself and shut marvel comics down for good thus causing the complete destruction of not only the LT but the entire marvel Multiverse . So Bruce wins easily and he not only defeats the LD but destroys Galactus, Eternity, thanos,csmic cube users ETC. so BOOM

Bruce(GOD/Creator of all things (including MARVEL Multiverse)) WINS.

Avatar image for thegoddamnmasterchief
TheGoddamnMasterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are seriously arguing that Bruce can defeat the Living Tribunal, without a hint of irony... why do I bother to write posts on this terrible, terrible forum?

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otrigzzo said:

@hellos:

Bruce Almighty has the powers of god the being who created the creator of the marvel universe who then hired someone else who was also created by god to create the LT who are just mere fictional characters that have no power but only the power of what they can do in their fake existence which is a power given by the man who created them who was created by god so Bruce who has the powers of god can merely cause there to be a change in ownership in marvel to himself and shut marvel comics down for good thus causing the complete destruction of not only the LT but the entire marvel Multiverse . So Bruce wins easily and he not only defeats the LD but destroys Galactus, Eternity, thanos,csmic cube users ETC. so BOOM

Bruce(GOD/Creator of all things (including MARVEL Multiverse)) WINS.

seriously man !! is there a new religion in the world called Brucetianism or something? you're saying Bruce is a REAL thing. when he is only a movie character.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Carter_esque
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

I hope people know that Bruce and the LT are in DIFFERENT universes...

So saying:

"Bruce(GOD/Creator of all things (including MARVEL Multiverse)) WINS."

Is ridiculous. But if we wanna use that logic, the Judo-Christian God(the god Bruce Almighty) in Marvel is severely weak compared to the Living Tribunal and is certainly not the creator of the Marvel multiverse...

In that case LT stomps.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce slaps LT with the Bible and its over..

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why do people always bump threads on god lvl beings vs each other usually it ends up in a stalemate.