Team 1: Toad, Blob and Mystique

Vs

Team 2: Shocker, Rhino and Black Cat

Rules:

KO only

No Prep

This is Blob before losing his powers

Black Cat has her old "Feline" powers

Mystique has a Colt Anaconda 6 round revolver, with 5 extra rounds, everyone else normal gear.

Battle takes place at a Costco Superstore

^____^

Yai_Inn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Yai_Inn

Good battle. Shocker has the range advantage. Does Black Cat have her hex power thingy? In the end I think the Brotherhood takes it due to past experience working together, Mystique's leadership and strategist skills.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@Yai_Inn: I was just thinking whip, claws you know ?

Yai_Inn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Yai_Inn

Yup, then I'm sticking with Brotherhood

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited rules

idk the Bad luck powers seem unfair to me lol

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jashro44

Blob is probably the MVP. Unless this is current rhino. How good is blob pain tolerance can shocker hurt him?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7  Edited By The_Martian

The Sinister 3 should win. Toad and Mystique shouldn't be that hard to deal with. The challenge would be putting down Blob. The three of them should manage though. Especially if Black Cat has her powers.

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By X35

I'd say the Brotherhood Three but purely on account of Mystique. Mystique is miles above Black Cat at unarmed combat and on top of that her powers give her the possibility for an element of surprise. Rhino and Shocker aren't the brightest and could easily be tricked by Mystique as well. The only Spider-foe who poses a legitimate threat here is Rhino who might be a fair match for Blob. Rhino could keep Blob occupied but Shocker and Black Cat can quite easily be dispatched of (Shocker is pretty much reliant on his gauntlets, Black Cat is just outclassed against Mystique) leaving all Three to gang up on Rhino.

But on the other hand, Toad is pretty worthless in terms of the actual fight. He'd be a good distraction for Blob and Mystique to cause some serious damage to the Spider-foes, maybe him leaping around the place would give Shocker something to aim for giving Mystique a chance to disarm him?

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't say Toad is useless, I mean his acid spit can damage Shocker's gloves or suit and Mess with Black Cat ^_^

Shocker is used to fighting someone who is faster/ more agile then Toad. Shocker's vibro attacks come in like 6 levels and do more when charged. How much of a Vibro shock can he handle

How much of a Vibro shock can Mystique handle ?

Rhino and Blob have to be Mindful of their surroundings, as do the others, it can be a plus or a minus, if say the cave the Building in

^______^

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cattlebattle

Blob can solo, back before he became a chump he actually had some credible feats, including tanking hits from Hulk, Wonder Man, and Hercules.....