Do they get prep? Where is the battle?
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Toad really is a non factor in this battle really, will probably be the fist taken out. I take Kid Flash over Quicksilver, he did show some impressive moves although Pietro is very cocky, being faster then every one his attitude will soar through the roof when he meets another person with speed powers which will be his undoing. However, Avalanche might cause trouble for Kid Flash with messing with the terrain that he runs on. Wanda, well she was pretty powerful...and able to disable powers for awhile, not sure if that is just limited on mutants or all super powered individuals. Superboy will probably embarrass the blob if not there is Aqualad for assistance and Robin as well. 

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cattlebattle
@Son Of Storm:
I fixed it :)
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By (((Prodigy)))

Honestly, the kids from Young Justice seem slightly underpowered. Even Superboy (their main tank) doesn't have any strength feats I would think are higher than the 20 ton level. 
Toad is not much of a factor. The Evolution series made him quite the jobber. 
Quicksilver is a big factor. I think he's even faster than Kid Flash. 
Avalanche may not be the most dangerous guy around, but he is still useful. 
Blob is every high-powered, even for the Evolution series. I don't think he can be taken down by anyone by Superboy. And even then I have my doubts about whether Superboy would win or not. 
Scarlet Witch is by far the biggest player on the field. Heck, she pretty much soloed the X-Men in her first fight. 

Brotherhood takes a majority, IMO.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Son Of Storm
Brotherhood.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cattlebattle
@OmegaDynasty said:
"Toad really is a non factor in this battle really, will probably be the fist taken out. I take Kid Flash over Quicksilver, he did show some impressive moves although Pietro is very cocky, being faster then every one his attitude will soar through the roof when he meets another person with speed powers which will be his undoing. However, Avalanche might cause trouble for Kid Flash with messing with the terrain that he runs on. Wanda, well she was pretty powerful...and able to disable powers for awhile, not sure if that is just limited on mutants or all super powered individuals. Superboy will probably embarrass the blob if not there is Aqualad for assistance and Robin as well.  "

Great diagnosis 

Don't forget though Kid Flash has need a "running start" and has had trouble stopping aswell as lost momentum running up a wall, Pietro was unhindered in terms of speed. 

Also Superboys strength is questionable, but Blob was able to go up against Colossus and Juggy (given they were probably weaker though). 

Toad was useless for sure, but he was able to manuver well, against Nightcrawler several times
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@cattlebattle said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
"Toad really is a non factor in this battle really, will probably be the fist taken out. I take Kid Flash over Quicksilver, he did show some impressive moves although Pietro is very cocky, being faster then every one his attitude will soar through the roof when he meets another person with speed powers which will be his undoing. However, Avalanche might cause trouble for Kid Flash with messing with the terrain that he runs on. Wanda, well she was pretty powerful...and able to disable powers for awhile, not sure if that is just limited on mutants or all super powered individuals. Superboy will probably embarrass the blob if not there is Aqualad for assistance and Robin as well.  "
Great diagnosis  Don't forget though Kid Flash has need a "running start" and has had trouble stopping aswell as lost momentum running up a wall, Pietro was unhindered in terms of speed.  Also Superboys strength is questionable, but Blob was able to go up against Colossus and Juggy (given they were probably weaker though).  Toad was useless for sure, but he was able to manuver well, against Nightcrawler several times "
Actually if you think about Pietro's biggest problem isn't kid Flash it's Miss Martian. Can't she just lift him up in the air like Jean Grey did? Kinda hard to use your speed as an advantage when you can't touch the ground. 
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cattlebattle
@OmegaDynasty:
Too true. If you recall though Quicksilver then proceeded to make a maelstrom, The Maximoff twins, in my opinion, are the biggest threats. 

But, as you said I'm not sure if Wanda can "power sap" non mutants, but she probably affect Aqualads water weapons, or Robins projectiles, and Artemis' arrows
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@cattlebattle said:
" @OmegaDynasty: Too true. If you recall though Quicksilver then proceeded to make a maelstrom, The Maximoff twins, in my opinion, are the biggest threats.  But, as you said I'm not sure if Wanda can "power sap" non mutants, but she probably affect Aqualads water weapons, or Robins projectiles, and Artemis' arrows "
Hm, wonder if Kid Flash could reverse the affects. Although, haven't really seen him do so. When they were fighting that Tornado enemy, the name escapes me. The one they thought was Red Tornado, KidFlash wasn't able to go up against a cyclone/maelstrom. So I guess I answered my own question. lol 
Graysonfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Graysonfan11

how dare you cattle steal you got the idea from me

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rainy

Scarlet witch CURB STOMPS THE HELL OUT OF THEM!

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Killemall

@Rainy said:

Scarlet witch CURB STOMPS THE HELL OUT OF THEM!

Is she even in the battle??

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By TifaLockhart

I was hoping it'd be the comic Young Justice roster.

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rainy

*Looks at picture*

I don't know :1

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cattlebattle
@Graysonfan11 said:

how dare you cattle steal you got the idea from me

my bad man, I have been known to travel into the future for good battle threads...then come back, Now that I look at this, it kind of sucks....Wanda and Pietro could definitely solo, Evolution was NOT fresh in my mind when I made this
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#17  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I'm going with the Brotherhood, primarily because of Wanda.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cattlebattle
@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

I was hoping it'd be the comic Young Justice roster.

why?? they would destroy essentially any version of the Brotherhood
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By TifaLockhart

True, I didn't consider that. But I miss Young Justice the comicbook.

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rainy

Miss Martian

:3

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#21  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I really want Lance to f*ck sh*t up while that guitar sound plays in the background while he goes all undertaker rolling his eyes in the back of his head.

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Rainy

lol ^

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points