Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@monsterstomp said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

@monsterstomp said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

Pre-New 52 Bronze Tiger wins...New 52 Bronze Tiger stomps!

Feats for New 52 Tiger?

He defeated Jason Todd (Red Hood) and Jason has defeated Batman in the new 52.

Psht, off panel, anything could have happened.

Well, new 52 is still a child xD so, it's natural that New 52 B.T doesn't have many feats, but B.T seems more impressive now, than he was Pre-New 52 IMO unless you want to use feats from Pre Crisis or so. then he was a beast, but that was a long time ago. Anyway, New 52 Bronze Tiger should beat Chang Chi, who has Chang Chi beasted? noteworthy?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@bat_girl_cc: I don't know. I think Tiger would beat Shang pre-52.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree, either that, or a stallemate, but New 52 B.T should win easy. for what i've heard, Chang Chi is more about hype, than actual feats.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ShenKuei

@bat_girl_cc said:

@monsterstomp said:

I agree, either that, or a stallemate, but New 52 B.T should win easy. for what i've heard, Chang Chi is more about hype, than actual feats.

So you've heard. You should judge him for yourself rather than listening to people make (inaccurate) generalizations.

Anyway, New 52 Bronze Tiger should beat Chang Chi, who has Chang Chi beasted? noteworthy?

Shang-chi has bested Zaran, Razorfist, Bride of 9 Spiders, Wolverine twice (in flashbacks), Ghostmaker, Nick Fury and Jimmy Woo (simultaneously), Paladin etc. All noteworthy fighters.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

@monsterstomp said:

So you've heard. You should judge him for yourself rather than listening to people make (inaccurate) generalizations.

Anyway, New 52 Bronze Tiger should beat Chang Chi, who has Chang Chi beasted? noteworthy?

Shang-chi has bested Zaran, Razorfist, Bride of 9 Spiders, Wolverine twice (in flashbacks), Ghostmaker, Nick Fury and Jimmy Woo (simultaneously), Paladin etc. All noteworthy fighters.

Well, the thing is, i don't read Marvel...lol, but yes, i do know Shang-Chi is avery good fighter, but i've always heard that he is more about hype than actual feats...he beat Wolverine twice? wow! what version of Wolverine? and that shouldn't be considered PIS? Wolverine's meta-human stats + healling factor + adamantium, shouldn't let him lose to peak-humans.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ShenKuei

@shenkuei said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

@monsterstomp said:

Well, the thing is, i don't read Marvel...lol, but yes, i do know Shang-Chi is avery good fighter, but i've always heard that he is more about hype than actual feats...he beat Wolverine twice? wow! what version of Wolverine? and that shouldn't be considered PIS? Wolverine's meta-human stats + healling factor + adamantium, shouldn't let him lose to peak-humans.

Well, I guess I can forgive you then, lol.

It was standard 616 Wolverine. Happened in Wolverine: First Class. A lot of people say Shang-chi is more about hype but most of them just aren't that familiar with Shang IMO. He has a lot of good feats. And Shang beating Wolverine in sparring isn't PIS. He never KOed Wolverine, just knocked him around a bit.

abraham700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By abraham700

Shang chi. He has more feats. beat Zaran, Razorfist, Spider-man, Wolverine, Ghostmaker, Paladin, block a punch of Hiroim, broke the leg Steel of a Giant robo, Damaged the armor of Doctor doom, Beating demons only with his hands etc,etc... Shang chi wins