Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Feats for Bronze Tiger?

I've seen several threads involving him but haven't seen him actually doing anything; heck, the one time I've seen him was in a fight with Catman in which he almost lost.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@dondave: Because the best there is said so.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Electra has the feats to back up why she wins....the most I've seen from Ben is a couple of fights with Batman, a one sided scuffle with an injured Deathstroke and his win over Catman. I know he has his own series but I haven't seen much else from him, if he is on Batman's level he might win. If he can win, he doesn't have the feats to show he can so it's a lose lose anyway.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Tiger if we're using Pre-Flashpoint versions,Elektra wrecks the new version even though he is supposedly enhanced.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Elektra would wreck Bronze Tiger.

I'm sorry but Ben "beating" Batman over 20 years ago really should not hold that much weight since his feats have been ok or meek since then.

Elektra stomps.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Bronze Tiger?

I've seen several threads involving him but haven't seen him actually doing anything; heck, the one time I've seen him was in a fight with Catman in which he almost lost.

I say he lost that one too. A third of Elektra's feat from the last 5 years along crush anything BT has done.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AllStarSuperman

I want to see some scans for BT, for now I say Elektra wins.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis said:

Tiger if we're using Pre-Flashpoint versions,Elektra wrecks the new version even though he is supposedly enhanced.

@dondave said:

@entropy_aegis Any usable feats?

None. I honestly don't think even think he could tag her before she does some real damage. She just defeated a highly armored assassin with pre-cognition who has defeated Sabretooth, Bullseye, and Taskmaster (I think at the same time) in her last solo issue.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

Electra has the feats to back up why she wins....the most I've seen from Ben is a couple of fights with Batman, a one sided scuffle with an injured Deathstroke and his win over Catman. I know he has his own series but I haven't seen much else from him, if he is on Batman's level he might win. If he can win, he doesn't have the feats to show he can so it's a lose lose anyway.

He didn't really beat Catman in that bloody fight and besides Catman is only a great H2H combatant when he's using blades, knives, etc and fighting dirty. Straight martial arts, he would get trashed by most street levelers.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 the_stegman  Moderator

Tiger gets distracted by dat booty in the impractical outfit and gets a sai through the eye.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By nefarious

What is Bronze Tiger's standard gear?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Bronze Tiger.

The Richard Dragon fight is my evidence.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Psh, ends in sex.

Tao!

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: @allstarsuperman: http://www.comicvine.com/bronze-tiger/4005-23535/forums/bronze-tiger-respect-thread-385581/

Bronze tiger beat batman once. That's about it as far as I know.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@dondave said:

Stalemated Batman twice(Pre-Knightfall), stalemated Black Canary,he beat an assassin whose name I'm forgetting that gave Batman a hard time,was casually deflecting a bazillion different projectiles alongside Shiva and Richard Dragon(their hands were magnetized),I'm sure you're aware of his fight with Deathstroke.

Elektra is physically superior but I think he's skilled enough to beat her.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bronze Tiger

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jashro44

This is pre-flashpoint bronze tiger.

Feats for Bronze Tiger?

He's had 3 fights with batman. The first 2 I am sure you familiar with so I wont bother posting them but here is the 3rd:

Batman also made a comment how bronze tigers anger was making him sloppy to. Aside from that there his fight with deathstroke, and catman (I'm guessing you've seen both), and he also had a fight with black canary all though we didn't see much of that:

@entropy_aegis said:

@dondave said:

None. I honestly don't think even think he could tag her before she does some real damage. She just defeated a highly armored assassin with pre-cognition who has defeated Sabretooth, Bullseye, and Taskmaster (I think at the same time) in her last solo issue.

I don't believe cape crow beat sabretooth, bullseye, scalp hunter, and taskmaster on panel (plus bullseye is currently a cripple so I think his word is questionable now that I think about it, unless this happened a while ago, or unless I missed something with bullseye). Also I'm kind of confused how she beat him...Seems like she booby trapped her sai so when he picked up he got electrocuted:

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By NimaMindTricks

@jashro44: I'm not confused at all. She explained how she's never letting another person kill her with her own weapon again like the first time.

The writer, I feel, was introducing that as a standard part of her sais now.

Off panel or not, it's Documented he beat those guys with the help of his pre cog. He even admitted it. Combining that with his armor, it makes him a very deadly foe against any street leveler.

Bullseye was obviously not crippled during that fight.

Elektra also had to deal with surprise attack from Bloody Lips too. She was successful nonetheless.

She really is way above BT imo.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nimamindtricks: That doesn't make sense. Bullseye is currently crippled (like he can't currently move, see, feel, or hear at the moment) and yet he beat bullseye a few kilometers ago? Somethings not adding up. Also taskmaster is another person who's really not in the position to be fighting at the moment. He was shot and killed and then taken over by Andrew Forson according to his comicvine page. I'll look into taskmasters current condition a bit more though....All though even if I'm wrong I would still question it.

Honestly it sounds more like cape crow was lying.....

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Issue #1 described it as happening in the past even before Elektra went to Monster Island. Idk what "few kilometers ago" statement is supposed to mean.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Besides his resume was and is documented by several assassin organizations Including the Assassins Guild hence the big contract on his head.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jashro44

@nimamindtricks said:

@jashro44: Issue #1 described it as happening in the past even before Elektra went to Monster Island. Idk what "few kilometers ago" statement is supposed to mean.

I see. We even see some of the fight on panel. All though that fight was a bit silly...Beating sabretooth with fire T_T

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

elektra. cuz dat ass

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Fire? damn i don't remember that. Scan?

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Nevermind. I just saw it. He shot him with a bunch of explosive arrows. We don't know the chemical compounds of those arrow what not and if they had some tranq behind them. We have to assume the writer wouldn't be dumb enough to put Victor down with just fire cuz he's been pretty consistent so far.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jashro44

@jashro44: Fire? damn i don't remember that. Scan?

Yea...Current Creed is a huge jobber.

No Caption Provided

I'm a little unsure how impressive this is given the jobberistic tendencies taskmaster, and sabretooth have...I don't know much about scalphunter, Bullseye is OK I guess. I'm sensing some PIS involved.....

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jashro44

@nimamindtricks said:

@jashro44: Nevermind. I just saw it. He shot him with a bunch of explosive arrows. We don't know the chemical compounds of those arrow what not and if they had some tranq behind them. We have to assume the writer wouldn't be dumb enough to put Victor down with just fire cuz he's been pretty consistent so far.

All we really see is sabretooth is on fire, runs to the water, and passes out before he could make it. It really looks like he was burned....

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By NimaMindTricks

@jashro44: I'm looking at the scan now..he's hit with at least 5 arrows before a combustion begins.

Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psh, ends in sex.

Tao!

based on her a$$ in that picture, this is the only way it should end. Chop socky lovin'

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By NimaMindTricks

@jashro44: It wasn't PIS. It was pre cog. Without pre cog he would have lost big time.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jashro44

@nimamindtricks said:

@jashro44: I'm looking at the scan now..he's hit with at least 5 arrows before a combustion begins.

I don't really know if the arrows would make a difference. They look like standard arrows and there in areas like the legs, which never caught on fire....

And elektra was working around his precog...So even if you want to assume he won that fight due to precog that would mean he won with an ability Elektra found a way around.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: He went from having arrows on him with no fire to no arrows with fire...i think it's clear.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By bigcimmerian
No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jashro44

@jashro44: He went from having arrows on him with no fire to no arrows with fire...i think it's clear.

Yet the areas that don't have arrows in them weren't on fire? How do we know he didn't just pull the arrows out? And why does it matter if the fire was started by the arrows? Yes some fires are different in the sense that some fires can't be put out with water iirc, but I don't think fire can really be more damaging due to said chemicals. Fire is still fire basically. Creed was put down with having his back burnt either way.....

JuxtMako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By JuxtMako

@nefarious: In comics he has a combat knife on him a lot, can't think of much else.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Ummm i see arrows on his shoulder blades plus we don't see his front when the fire begins. I think this is artist nitpicking instead of discussing Elektra's skill.

The fact is her feats from the last 3 years alone trump BT's showings from the last 15.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also if this is "wins by any means" Elektra's low level tp and silent scream would add to the already devastating wreckage she'll be dishing out. She doesn't need it though.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Ummm i see arrows on his shoulder blades plus we don't see his front when the fire begins. I think this is artist nitpicking instead of discussing Elektra's skill.

The fact is her feats from the last 3 years alone trump BT's showings from the last 15.

If the front of his body were on fire I imagine it would be noticeable from this angle...I can see the legs. And again it doesn't matter what the source of the fire was. Fire doesn't burn differently. The main point of this discussion is whether or not taskmaster and sabretooth were jobbing or not.

As for elektras skill based on that feat, she really took the upper hand when she started fighting on instinct and he couldn't read her mind. And even then she won by booby trapping her sai. Its an alright showing but not sure if we can really say "she beat someone who beat sabretooth, taskmaster, bullseye, and scalp hunter". Which is dependent on assuming that those 4 weren't jobbing as well.

I'm not saying she can't win for the record. Nor am I debating the outcome of the fight.