No Caption Provided
Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#2  Edited By Joygirl

All at once? Hahaha. Robins destroy him. Bronze Tiger got stalemated by Catman, Dick alone will give him a good fight. Dick and Jason would wreck. All four is overkill.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jashro44

@Joygirl said:

All at once? Hahaha. Robins destroy him. Bronze Tiger got stalemated by Catman, Dick alone will give him a good fight. Dick and Jason would wreck. All four is overkill.

The showing with catman was written by gail simone, same writer had catman give batman a tough fight. And I would hardly say catman matched bronze tiger with skill. Bronze tiger wasn't trying until after catman bite his neck iirc and then he got serious and dropped him with ease.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Joygirl

Even if Tiger was flying at half mast, Dick is nearly Bruce's equal, Jason isn't far behind, Tim and Damien are no slouches, and together they will use tactics and teamwork. Bronze Tiger goes down hard.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Joygirl

And "not even trying" is a sign of hubris, which has a good chance of kicking in when he sees that he's facing children.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jashro44

@Joygirl said:

Even if Tiger was flying at half mast, Dick is nearly Bruce's equal, Jason isn't far behind, Tim and Damien are no slouches, and together they will use tactics and teamwork. Bronze Tiger goes down hard.

Batman all ready proved he was far more skilled then nightwing in batman 600. Nightwing isn't on batmans level as are none of the robins.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Joygirl

You still haven't stated how, why, or even THAT Bronze Tiger would be the victor here.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jashro44

@Joygirl said:

You still haven't stated how, why, or even THAT Bronze Tiger would be the victor here.

I don't know if bronze tiger is the victor to be honest. I'm still thinking about the fight.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By ReVamp

No equipment? :O

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Joygirl

I think it's mostly the tactics and teamwork that will give the Robins the win. They are no strangers to facing advanced opponents and will use intellect and strategy to weaken him and bring him down. And, again, the top two Robins are in no way weak... not on Bronze Tiger's level, perhaps, but not far enough behind to get stomped. I doubt any non-meta can withstand a Robin zerg rush.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By IZZR

@Joygirl said:

I think it's mostly the tactics and teamwork that will give the Robins the win. They are no strangers to facing advanced opponents and will use intellect and strategy to weaken him and bring him down. And, again, the top two Robins are in no way weak... not on Bronze Tiger's level, perhaps, but not far enough behind to get stomped. I doubt any non-meta can withstand a Robin zerg rush.

I think ive made a mismatch its true 4 on 1 is too much...