• 57 results
#1 Edited by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Bronze Tiger, Batman and Deathstroke VS Iron Fist and Luke Cage

1. Blood Lusted. No morals. Standard equipment.

2. Morals on. 12 hours prep. Black Panther will help Iron Fist and Luke Cage prep and also help them in the fight.

vs

#2 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

IF could possibly solo round 1 due to chi.

I feel team one wins in a hard fight round 2, due to them having to two preppers.

#3 Edited by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

I feel team one wins in a hard fight round 2, due to them having to two preppers.

Round 1 is standard equipment. Batman has his belt and Deathstroke has all of his weapons. You think IF's chi would overcome that?

#4 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

@joeagentofhand1 said:

Round is is standard equipment. Batman has his belt and Deathstroke has all of his weapons. You think IF's chi would overcome that?

he punched down the helicarrier

#5 Edited by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@joeagentofhand1 said:

Round is is standard equipment. Batman has his belt and Deathstroke has all of his weapons. You think IF's chi would overcome that?

Is he immune to knock out gas?

#6 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@joeagentofhand1 said:

Is he immune to knock out gas?

He does have this:

• Environmental Adaptation: His entire body is oriented to combat, enabling him to adapt to any environment with minimal exposure.

#7 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Knock out gas, grenades, claws..... I don't think IF can handle all that.

#8 Edited by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: Manages to dodge the Hulk again:

More bullet dodging:

dodging is not a problem in my opinion

#9 Posted by comicace3 (4820 posts) - - Show Bio

A blood lusted deathstroke who beat and solo'd JL. And took on a freaking submarine to the face? I think I like my odds. Then we have batman and bronze tiger in the mix? Hmmmm Team One in a very hard fight. Round 2 will also go to team 1.

#10 Edited by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3 said:

A blood lusted deathstroke who beat and solo'd JL. And took on a freaking submarine to the face? I think I like my odds. Then we have batman and bronze tiger in the mix? Hmmmm Team One in a very hard fight. Round 2 will also go to team 1.

That was PIS and he also had prep, the soloing the Justice league part.

#11 Edited by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Bronze Tiger, Batman and Deathstroke win in a hard battle. They have too many tools as:

@Batman242 said:

Round 2: Bronze Tiger, Batman and Deathstroke stomp this battle out. They have one supreme intellect that excells sciences, technology and strategy. While another is an insanely good tactician.

- Daaerk

#12 Posted by dondave (36619 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW: does IF have chi because that might be a bit too much for team 1 to handle

#13 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daaerk said:

Round 1: Bronze Tiger, Batman and Deathstroke win in a hard battle. They have too many tools as:

@Batman242 said:

Round 2: Bronze Tiger, Batman and Deathstroke stomp this battle out. They have one supreme intellect that excells sciences, technology and strategy. While another is an insanely good tactician.

- Daaerk

Don't count Black Panther's prep out so quickly. He's one of Marvel's top minds and controls the leading source of the strongest metal in all of comics.

#14 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daaerk: I don't see how the tools will be a problem considering IF has caught Boomerangs' boomerangs(I believe he was sick at the time).

#15 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@ToO_RaW: does IF have chi because that might be a bit too much for team 1 to handle

Yes he has Chi.

#16 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1: Deathstroke is pretty quick. I think he tagged Flash before. hitting IF won't be that much of a problem.

#17 Edited by comicace3 (4820 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@comicace3 said:

I don't think the rules say no pis.... Annnd He is already 9 steps ahead of you, Can use 90% of his brain, and so on and so forth.

#18 Posted by dondave (36619 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW: then he probably solos Round 1

#19 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

@joeagentofhand1: Deathstroke is pretty quick. I think he tagged Flash before. hitting IF won't be that much of a problem.

that was PIS

@comicace3:

PIS and CIS

These are terms commonly used on battle forums on other sites and most of us know what they mean. For those who don’t, PIS is “plot induced stupidity” and CIS is “character induced stupidity”. PIS/”jobbing” is when a character loses for the sake of plot despite the fact that they should be able to win. CIS is when a character loses because an aspect of the character (usually a lack of intelligence) gets in his own way. Superman losing to Batman would be PIS is most cases since Superman is perfectly capable of beating Batman in a number of ways before he can react. Sandman losing to Spider-Man is CIS because Sandman isn’t all that smart so Spider-Man, who is less powerful and should be easy to beat, can outsmart him and find victory.

Determining what is done for the plot and what is done because of the characters involved can be hard for some people. Superman is a prime case. In comics, Superman rarely uses his speed offensively. This is done for plot, to prolong the story and make it interesting (though it can also be said that it's a part of his character and not done solely because it benefits the story). In comics, Superman doesn’t kill. He does not spare his enemies because of the plot, he spares them because it’s part of his character not to kill thanks to how he was raised. In battles on the forum we include CIS, but not PIS, so Superman uses his speed but generally doesn’t kill unless otherwise stated. (“Bloodlust”)

This kind of gets into “bad writing”. It’s a term that gets thrown around a lot but one I don’t think always applies. Not every fight where the more powerful/capable character loses is bad writing. Situations can determine the winner just as much as the characters themselves so those should be taken into account before judging if a win “should” have happened or not.

#20 Posted by jashro44 (20849 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3 said:

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@comicace3 said:

I don't think the rules say no pis....

The battle forum rules do.

#21 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3 said:

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@comicace3 said:

I don't think the rules say no pis....

It's a general consensus that PIS is just PIS and shouldn't be seen as a do all/end all feat for the match.

@dondave said:

@ToO_RaW: then he probably solos Round 1

No way. Deathstroke and Batman's standard equipment is pretty heavy duty. IF won't have it that easy.

#22 Posted by jashro44 (20849 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3:

I don't think the rules say no pis.... Annnd He is already 9 steps ahead of you, Can use 90% of his brain, and so on and so forth.

Battle forum rules say no pis and deathstroke does not predict your next nine moves if that is what you are saying. He reacts 9-12 times faster than the average human does.

#23 Posted by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

@Daaerk said:

@Batman242 said:

- Daaerk

Don't count Black Panther's prep out so quickly. He's one of Marvel's top minds and controls the leading source of the strongest metal in all of comics.

True, true. And assuming that Batman and Deathstoke don't know who they're dealing with, I say the battle ends in much more of a closer gap.

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@Daaerk: I don't see how the tools will be a problem considering IF has caught Boomerangs' boomerangs(I believe he was sick at the time).

Yeah it's true he has superhuman 'everything' when he all "chi'd" up, but Ironfist can't catch more than one thing and especially not immune to tear gas, sonics, bombs, etc. etc. etc. And he's handling more than just one person who excels at hand to hand combat.

- Daaerk

#24 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daaerk: he actually caught more than one boomerang and fought Sabretooth(yes the wolverine villain) blind if I remember correctly.

#25 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Hasn't Luke Cage beaten Iron Fist twice? I give it to him, because he's awesomesauce.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#26 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1: .....okay, for the sake of PIS, let's exclude that. Deathstroke is STILL pretty darn quick on his feet. Look how far back they were and he just pounced on em

#27 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242:

Danny dodges a machine gun at point blank range and hits the shooter with a garbage lid before he could even react to adjust his aim.

Blitzes two cops, throwing a brick into the headlight of their cruiser and hitting them both before getting away.

Here, he beats up a gang of men at such high speeds, that the people watching the whole thing right up close aren’t entirely sure what happened.
Note the text states the whole fight barely last half a dozen heart-beats.
#28 Posted by comicace3 (4820 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: You've just proved a point of why deathstroke is helpful in the battle!

#29 Posted by dondave (36619 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1:

Dodges Helicopter Fire and Machine gun fire

#30 Posted by jashro44 (20849 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3 said:

@jashro44: You've just proved a point of why deathstroke is helpful in the battle!

I never said he wasn't helpful but what point did I prove? @Floopay said:

Hasn't Luke Cage beaten Iron Fist twice? I give it to him, because he's awesomesauce.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Luke cage and iron fist are on the same team here (the OP forgot to put VS in the title). All though I don't think he has beaten iron fist post upgrade.

#31 Posted by comicace3 (4820 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: You just proved a point of how he can probably beat Luke cage and black panther. IF can get jumped.

#32 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@joeagentofhand1:

Dodges Helicopter Fire and Machine gun fire

based off the picture in the OP I am assuming this is New 52

#33 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1: I can't pull up the scans, but Deathstroke has done something similar to that. Deathstroke has weapons and Batman has gadgets that can help 'em against IF cause he's the main threat in round 1. He's not immune to knock out gas, correct? I think that could deal with him.

#34 Edited by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

Op says TP isn't allowed.

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Reap the OP. Bronze Tiger, Batman and Deathstroke vs. Iron Fist and Luke Cage. > . <

@joeagentofhand1:

I couldn't open the scans due to my trashy @$$ computer.

Regardless, according to your explanation :P, this seems like plot induced stupidity. Beating up a gang of men half a dozen heartbeats (4-5 seconds on average) and no witnesses..sounds too unbelievable even for Iron Fist. > . <

Also looks like an old comic scripture, so I wouldn't go by it.

- Daaerk

#35 Posted by dondave (36619 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1:That would even be worse, New 52 Deathstroke is more enhanced than his previous self, he's tanking having sub-marines thrown on him, getting punched by lobo, can sense the shift in air currents so he cant get caught by surprise, his sword can cut through Batman's planes, he doesn't have that many speed feats because he like to take damage rather than evade but he does have feats of him dodging bullets

Also the greatest bullet dodging feat in all of comic history!!!

#36 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242:

#37 Posted by jashro44 (20849 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3 said:

@jashro44: You just proved a point of how he can probably beat Luke cage and black panther. IF can get jumped.

How did I prove he can beat either of them? I wasn't even really debating the topic I was just saying he can't predict peoples moves....I never said which side wins.

If we are using current versions then black panther can't hurt him in his nyth metal armor all though with prep slade will lose to black panther. All though as mentioned black panther is facing batman as well which is a problem. Not sure if Slade can hurt luke cage. His best feat in the new 52 is cutting the wing off a army plane IIRC. Not sure if his sword is made out of promethium in the new 52.

If this is pre 52 slade (which is the version that beat the justice league which I assume is what you are talking about) Black panther would probably beat him IMO with or without prep. He beats luke cage since promethium can cut luke but iron fist could solo with morals off with his massive area damage. Luke cage is durable enough to likely survive ad black panther could just teleport away.

#38 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: I think a punch that took down a helicarrier could hurt him and Lobo was greatly depowered.

#39 Posted by comicace3 (4820 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Ok you proved your point. I just think Team 1 wins IMO. His blade is probably made of promethium. I'll have to check that.

#40 Posted by terry2012 (5099 posts) - - Show Bio

Round One: Team one

Round Two: Team two.

#41 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: @Daaerk:

Must have missed that.

Iron Fist and Luke Cage for me.

With prep Luke Cage has walked into Doom's lair, and fought him in a pretty even match (unconcluded fight), as well as given Wonder Man a run for his money (via plastic explosives and some other handy prep work). Without prep he has fought Hulk (lost), taken a shot from World War Hulk that literally launched him across the city and through several buildings, and gotten up like it was nothing.

I don't think he's beaten a post upgrade Iron Fist either, but it's still impressive to beat Iron Fist by tanking blows and catching his fist and using his overpoweringly high physical advantage to win.

Plus Luke is the strongest one here by no small margin, and is indestructible, and nobody here can really harm him. His only real means of being defeated is if they can bruise his insides, which is easier said than done. He's almost as durable on the inside as he is on the outside, which is what lets him tank shots from 80-100 tonners and get back up unharmed, it's what allows him to be thrown through buildings, tank shots from Iron Fist, and survive at point blank when a host of plastic explosives go off directly on top of him.

Then we have Iron Fist who is the power house in terms of striking power. Team 1 has an advantage in prep and numbers, but with Black Panther's help and Luke Cage's willingness to fight dirty and his decent level of prep, I think Team 2 should win this more often than not. And I already know someone is going to come back with what ridiculous prep work they think Deathstroke and Batman can pull off in only 12 hours.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#42 Posted by jashro44 (20849 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay:Personally I think doom should be able to stomp luke cage. I mean doesn't he usually smack the thing around like its nothing? I know doom managed to beat hulk with relative ease during jason aarons run on hulk.

#43 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@Floopay:Personally I think doom should be able to stomp luke cage. I mean doesn't he usually smack the thing around like its nothing? I know doom managed to beat hulk with relative ease during jason aarons run on hulk.

Yeah but Doom has also been hurt by much less. Classic Iron Man wasn't on Hulk's level and he gave Doom a run for his money. As did a host of other characters. But again, Luke didn't win nor lose, it was only a three page fight or so, and the two just sort of exchanged blows and then went their separate ways (back in the Powerman days btw). I don't remember why they tussled, I think it had to do with a contract or something.

But either way it's not inconsistent for Luke to take on people on that strength level. He doesn't win against people on that level, but he sure as heck gives them a run for their money, and tanks blows like no other.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#44 Posted by dondave (36619 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay:can adamantium harm Luke Cage

#45 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@Floopay:can adamantium harm Luke Cage

Yes, but Wolverine was barely able to scratch him with it.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#46 Posted by dondave (36619 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay:Thanks

#47 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Deathstroke would have access to promethium would they not? I say that metal is on par with adamantium. Maybe a little less.

#48 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

Batman and Deathstroke would have access to promethium would they not? I say that metal is on par with adamantium. Maybe a little less.

#49 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Round one im not 100% and will comment after a little research into Deathstokes blade and Panthers armor, round 2 Batman .... and Deathstoke... with prep? Deadly.

#50 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

Round one im not 100% and will comment after a little research into Deathstokes blade and Panthers armor, round 2 Batman .... and Deathstoke... with prep? Deadly.

BP is not in fight one. He was only introduced into fight two to help with the prep.