This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by ironman2 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly destroyed the south galaxy in his first movie and stood against a full powered kamehameha and with no scratch and smiled,even as a baby he had the power level of 10,000 which means he could destroy a planet,his power keeps rising and he can destroy planets with uncharged blasts and the blasts are the size of a golf ball,he was able to stand up against a ssj1 gohan and goten and ssj2 goku kamehame ha all together yet they were still losing until trunks came and saved the day,so Broly's small blast is stronger than goku ssj2 gohan ssj1 and goten ssj1 blast all combined together

Now i don't know much about the hulk,but i know he held a mountain.sorry they don't sell comics in my country.

#2 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Normal Hulk?

He gets nuked to death.

#3 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly easily

#4 Posted by TifaLockhart (14046 posts) - - Show Bio

Before someone else ruins this thread, welcome to the Vine.

#5 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome to the Vine.

• Broly easily
  • Anime/manga vs comics battles aren't allowed
#6 Posted by beautifulrevery (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

@ironman2:

Broly in a ridiculous stomp

Anime/manga battles aren't allowed. Mainly because they degenerate in flame wars

#7 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

broly his power is maximum

#8 Posted by ironman2 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: Lol all i see here are people agreeing that broly would destroy hulk.where's the flame war lol

#9 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@ironman2: Welcome to Comicvine.

anime vs Comics isn't allowed.

Broly wins.

#10 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@ironman2: Trust me, you don't want to see one.

But yeah welcome to CV. If you want to do a anime/manga battle go to Animevice. It already has your screen name from this. All you have to do is sign in and your all set. Plus people over there are nicer than here.

#11 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Normal Hulk?

He gets nuked to death.

#12 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Normal Hulk?

He gets nuked to death.

I don't know much about Broly but if you mean nuked literally, that would only make Hulk stronger. If you only mean it in the sense that he would get destroyed in another way than my apologies.

#13 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly kills hulk easily

#14 Posted by jashro44 (20849 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly is to much for hulk, he can destroy entire planets and he is to fast for hulk.

#15 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

Normal Hulk?

He gets nuked to death.

I don't know much about Broly but if you mean nuked literally, that would only make Hulk stronger. If you only mean it in the sense that he would get destroyed in another way than my apologies.

Well, I'm not a Hulk expert, so I can't tell if he would recover from Ki attacks, but, anyways, Hulk dies.

#17 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

Normal Hulk?

He gets nuked to death.

Well, I'm not a Hulk expert, so I can't tell if he would recover from Ki attacks, but, anyways, Hulk dies.

Ki is supposed to wipe things from existence.I don't know TOO much about Hulk but unless he can heal better than Buu or Cell he dies within the first blast.Broly could also BFR him if need be.

#18 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Anime vs Comic battles are not permitted.