This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by MightyWarrior (100 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlust on. PC Darkseid. Classic Thanos. Win by Death / KO. Broly has trained 2 months. Who wins? 

By Jeremy Roberts
#2 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@MightyWarrior:

Make Fair Fights

Don’t make battles that are clearly one-sided. Most times this happens when people want to make one character look bad or another look good. Either way it’s childish and a waste of space. Sometimes it’s a mistake because you don’t know all the abilities of one of the characters and it turns out that they have a power that would make them win easily, but that doesn’t happen much (and it really shouldn’t, CV is an encyclopedia, look up characters before you make the fight). If it’s obvious you’re doing it on purpose, the thread will be locked.

PC Darkseid? Classic Thanos? Really?

#3 Posted by dondave (38782 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomp

#4 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins.

#5 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#6 Posted by NeonGameWave (8354 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#7 Edited by Parallax_Hal_Jordan (892 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins

#8 Edited by Belziane (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly can destroy solar systems see galaxies. The pain makes him laugh ...

Broly wins quickly if he decides not to play.

plus: Darkseid and thanos can't make a good workteam

#9 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Belziane said:

Broly can destroy solar systems see galaxies. The pain makes him laugh ...

Broly wins quickly if he decides not to play.

plus: Darkseid and thanos can't make a good workteam

You're posting from a one sided point of view ............. read some Classic DC and Marvel, then come back.

#10 Posted by Belziane (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@N0tS0An0nym0us: i read some comics, but a man who can destroy one day a planet and an other day can't destroy a man, who is the logic...

It's like superman, he can go to jupiter in ten second, but he need 5 minute to make gotham->metropolis....

Broly is a manga character, we know clearly his power... For comics character, it's what the writer decide...

#11 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Belziane said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: i read some comics, but a man who can destroy one day a planet and an other day can't destroy a man, who is the logic...

It's like superman, he can go to jupiter in ten second, but he need 5 minute to make gotham->metropolis....

Broly is a manga character, we know clearly his power... For comics character, it's what the writer decide...

Like I said...you are posting from a ONE SIDED (biased, uninformed, and ignorant to both sides capabilities) Point of view, you only know of Broly, unlike many of us here who know about DBZ and the comic characters. come back when you learn more about them so we can take your word for it, cus right now, you are as unreliable a source as any random john doe....

#12 Posted by Belziane (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry your highness,

But if you are the time to reply, you can't explain your point of view.

Whenever I saw the two in a story, we did not feel that they are so powerful. I do not have the comics that I would say yes they're the strongest.

So like I said hard to tell who is stronger between a character who had only one writer and two who had a multitude of writer where every time we change the rules ...

#13 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Belziane said:

Sorry your highness,

But if you are the time to reply, you can't explain your point of view.

Whenever I saw the two in a story, we did not feel that they are so powerful. I do not have the comics that I would say yes they're the strongest.

So like I said hard to tell who is stronger between a character who had only one writer and two who had a multitude of writer where every time we change the rules ...

Do yourself a favor, just look up PC Darkseid and Classic Thanos, we have the internet for many reasons, looking up free information is one of them ..... capitalize on it....

#14 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1849 posts) - - Show Bio

.......*sigh*

#15 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, I'm surprised somebody hasn't flagged this. This is a megacurbstomp in favor of Thanos/Darkseid. But I think we should all be prepared for, "brilly distriy galixy *derp* braly spidblatz *derp.*"

#16 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

For once, can there be a thread with Thanos and Darkseid teaming up without it being a curbstomp in their favor?

#17 Posted by Dextersinister (6451 posts) - - Show Bio

@Belziane said:

That is far from the truth Dragonball is full of horrible inconsistencies as well and if Superman flew as fast on Earth as he does outside the atmosphere he would devastate his surroundings. Darkseid and Thanos have powers such as telepathy, teleporting your enemy or possession that can effect Broly regardless of how powerful he is.

#18 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

For once, can there be a thread with Thanos and Darkseid teaming up without it being a curbstomp in their favor?

Darkseid and Thanos vs Odin .......

@uberhikari said:

Wow, I'm surprised somebody hasn't flagged this. This is a megacurbstomp in favor of Thanos/Darkseid. But I think we should all be prepared for, "brilly distriy galixy *derp* braly spidblatz *derp.*"

I flagged it......but the mods are all asleep,

#19 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly, like all other DBZ characters, doesn't have the durability to hang with people like Thanos & Darkseid. If the heat of the sun is all it takes to incinerate him, he's going to get one-shotted.

#20 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Touche

#21 Posted by Deadgod (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Thanoseid

#22 Posted by tomlikesfries (4749 posts) - - Show Bio

The team easily wins...

#23 Posted by MightyWarrior (100 posts) - - Show Bio
@N0tS0An0nym0us: Sorry, I just think highly of DBZ characters in general. 
#24 Posted by nvr (139 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Lord. Thanos and DS rape. Great Darkness Saga anyone? He was slapping around PC KRYPTONIANS amped by Highfather. Thanos need not fight, he is over kill. Their combined telepathy alone would make Broly punch himself to death.

#25 Posted by God_Spawn (38233 posts) - - Show Bio

@nvr: Don't throw around the term rape like that, please.