Broly Vs Swamp Thing

• 135 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Jayfournines

@NeonGameWave said:

Broly after a long battle.

how so?

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Skit

Broly would stomp him with ease,but is incapable of destroying all plant life throughout the universe.So Swamp Thing wins,but we should have a regulation on him though.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Jayfournines: His massive energy should be enough to remove him from existence and Broly`s ki is possibly above Goku`s as he can erase Swamp Thing.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@Jayfournines said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Jayfournines: I know that but the keyword is "most if the time". And who disagreed with XimpussirbruX, who was the first poster? No one. That's like a "xy wins" with reason. All I wanted to say is this childish rage "oh ST wins you dbz fanboy retards" is unreasonable, needless.

I disagree with that ST could grow some plant or living thing in Broly, their organs are very different from ours. We must just agree to disagree.

Oh, no I didn't mean that he can randomly grow plants. I mean, If Broly has eaten anything vegetable (like rice or whatever) or has any trails of plant life or fibers in his system...that's something Swamp Thing can exploit.

Even we humans, when we eat something then the food goes down to our...well I am not sure on the specific names, but: stomach, then start degrade by stomach-acid, and digest. So, the point is, the vegetables are not vegetables after less than 2 hour. Broly is a saiyan, their metabolism are faster, or because they are warriors. Just look at how they eat.... They probably have fast metabolism, good digest system, effective stomach-acid. Even if ST start to grow some plant in Broly's stomach, he could digest it and degrade it very fast. And there is an another thing, if he couldn't harm him from outside, I doubt he could inside. Their durability are from their ki, and the ki are there inside too. Some character even shot ki from their mouth(Piccolo, Nappa, Gotenks and), when Buu shot ki from his mouth Gohan blocked it and Buu's body exploded inside(I know Buu's durability is an another case, I just suppose that they maybe can concentrate the ki beams from their inside body too).

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Quartermaim

Swamp Thing's Consciousness surviving Anti-Monitor's Wave

No Caption Provided

Swamp Thing regenerating from only his Consciousness:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Jayfournines

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Jayfournines said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Jayfournines: I know that but the keyword is "most if the time". And who disagreed with XimpussirbruX, who was the first poster? No one. That's like a "xy wins" with reason. All I wanted to say is this childish rage "oh ST wins you dbz fanboy retards" is unreasonable, needless.

I disagree with that ST could grow some plant or living thing in Broly, their organs are very different from ours. We must just agree to disagree.

Oh, no I didn't mean that he can randomly grow plants. I mean, If Broly has eaten anything vegetable (like rice or whatever) or has any trails of plant life or fibers in his system...that's something Swamp Thing can exploit.

Even we humans, when we eat something then the food goes down to our...well I am not sure on the specific names, but: stomach, then start degrade by stomach-acid, and digest. So, the point is, the vegetables are not vegetables after less than 2 hour. Broly is a saiyan, their metabolism are faster, or because they are warriors. Just look at how they eat.... They probably have fast metabolism, good digest system, effective stomach-acid. Even if ST start to grow some plant in Broly's stomach, he could digest it and degrade it very fast. And there is an another thing, if he couldn't harm him from outside, I doubt he could inside. Their durability are from their ki, and the ki are there inside too. Some character even shot ki from their mouth(Piccolo, Nappa, Gotenks and), when Buu shot ki from his mouth Gohan blocked it and Buu's body exploded inside(I know Buu's durability is an another case, I just suppose that they maybe can concentrate the ki beams from their inside body too).

like I said, if there is even a remote particle associated with plants...like fiber...Swamp Thing can grow or mutate or whatever, so even in feces, Swampy can tear someone from inside out, and even if Broly's saiyan physiology is stronger than a regular human, Swamp Thing can mutate plant life to extremes IIRC.

There is no way Broly wins here, there is no getting rid of swamp thing, he cannot be put down. Even if he destroys the entire galaxies, there are countless others out there from where Swamp Thing can attack.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@Jayfournines:

The saiyan physiology not just stronger, I didn't mean for that. The conditions are not even sure let to grow any living things inside, because: When they go ssj2, lightings spamming from their bodies, when they use kaioken, their body are vaporing, when they charging power, their muscle size double. SSJ2 and Kaioken wouldn't let grow any living thing inside. I don't know about the other.

Just curiousity, are you saying ST can mutate in everybody to tear him apart from inside, like WBHULK, Superman....

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By xeon1cs

How has this gone on for 3 pages? It's literally impossible for Broly to kill Swamp Thing.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@xeon1cs:

Certain people just don't wanna agree, they wanna argue against that... which is stupid -_-

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Jayfournines

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Jayfournines:

The saiyan physiology not just stronger, I didn't mean for that. The conditions are not even sure let to grow any living things inside, because: When they go ssj2, lightings spamming from their bodies, when they use kaioken, their body are vaporing, when they charging power, their muscle size double. SSJ2 and Kaioken wouldn't let grow any living thing inside. I don't know about the other.

Just curiousity, are you saying ST can mutate in everybody to tear him apart from inside, like WBHULK, Superman....

Yes, yes I am. Or poison them, or do a buncha other insane things. ST is an elemental.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@Jayfournines: Then who can beat him?

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Jayfournines

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Probably some powerful mentalist...or people like Michael and Lucifer...y'know? People whose powers are outside the physical realm.

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Hksaru

Broly would absolutely destroy ST and ST's ability to regenerate from total destruction is moot. He can do that all day and all night and Broly will not tire. He will keep resurrecting and keep getting disintegrated.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It may be great that Swamp Thing can't be killed but what are his highest offensive capabilities? Anyone?

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly should win. In this case even if ST is immortal, it won't help him none. If Broly decides to blow up the planet, everything including all plant life will be destroyed. ST's consciousness might still be around, but he will pretty much just be a ghost since there is no other plant life for lightyears beyond earth. Plus even if Swampthing did have a body, it won't help because he is not strong enough to hurt Broly. So in conclusion, Broly stomps.

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Hksaru

'Cause really... how do you go from "he can recreate from his essence on another planet" to "he wins"? So he recreates his physical form on a planet, after Broly obliterates him, Earth, and the entire Solar System if he gets smacktalked.

What then? ST seeks out Broly, who thinks he's won, and challenges him again, gets smoked, and haunts Broly for the rest of his life (i.e. getting blown up repeatedly) until the Silver Surfer or someone else stops his rampage? Unlikely, if ST backs out after regenerating it's a win for Broly.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@Jayfournines said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Probably some powerful mentalist...or people like Michael and Lucifer...y'know? People whose powers are outside the physical realm.

So without mind manipulating, he is above the skyfathers?

@Hksaru said:

'Cause really... how do you go from "he can recreate from his essence on another planet" to "he wins"? So he recreates his physical form on a planet, after Broly obliterates him, Earth, and the entire Solar System if he gets smacktalked.

What then? ST seeks out Broly, who thinks he's won, and challenges him again, gets smoked, and haunts Broly for the rest of his life (i.e. getting blown up repeatedly) until the Silver Surfer or someone else stops his rampage? Unlikely, if ST backs out after regenerating it's a win for Broly.

I think the same. The only way for ST to win, is to grow some plant inside him as Jayfournines said, but I don't think the conditions are good enough in there for growing anything.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Jayfournines

Physical attacks will not work on ST, Broly can blow up everything he wants...it won't put ST down.

Deatheye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Deatheye

ST

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@Deatheye said:

ST

best bump ever

Deatheye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Deatheye

@mypasswordis1234: something wrong in bumping a month old thread? people here i have seen bumping years old thread lol

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@Deatheye said:

@mypasswordis1234: something wrong in bumping a month old thread? people here i have seen bumping years old thread lol

I don't mind bumping, but it wasn't worth to bump for two words.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#73  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

Swamp-Thing since he literally can't die. Even if Broly blows up the planet, ST can just move to another planet with vegetation via mental means.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By uberhikari

@Deatheye said:

Just because you see other people doing it doesn't mean it's encouraged or not frowned upon. Generally when you bump a thread you have to make a substantive contribution, i.e. clarify some issue or make an argument that hasn't been made thus far, and that doesn't include typing 2 letters.

Deatheye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Deatheye

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Deatheye said:

I don't mind bumping, but it wasn't worth to bump for two words.

@uberhikari said:

@Deatheye said:

Just because you see other people doing it doesn't mean it's encouraged or not frowned upon. Generally when you bump a thread you have to make a substantive contribution, i.e. clarify some issue or make an argument that hasn't been made thus far, and that doesn't include typing 2 letters.

oh ok sorry :)

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

This is a retarded thread anyway, no reason to bump this crap, Swamp Thing stomps.

Literally..

Xodusxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Xodusxxx

Sorry Broly wins. Swamp Thing can regenerate..... so what!! Broly destroys him with one shot. Battle won. He is gone. Also, Swamp Thing can't do anything but take Broly's cock in his ass. If the battle lasts forever Broly stills wins he will just keep destroying him. Broly keeps getting stronger the longer he stays in his legendary form.

Then, when hes bored, Broly will destroy the planet their on, then solar system, then galaxy. Lastly, it would help if the creator of the thread specified victory how the battle will be won, but Broly still wins.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#78  Edited By tomlikesfries

@Xodusxxx said:

Sorry Broly wins. Swamp Thing can regenerate..... so what!! Broly destroys him with one shot. Battle won. He is gone. Also, Swamp Thing can't do anything but take Broly's cock in his ass. If the battle lasts forever Broly stills wins he will just keep destroying him. Broly keeps getting stronger the longer he stays in his legendary form.

Then, when hes bored, Broly will destroy the planet their on, then solar system, then galaxy. Lastly, it would help if the creator of the thread specified victory how the battle will be won, but Broly still wins.

First off, Swamp Thing cannot be killed. Blast him, and he regenerates somewhere else.

Blow up the planet, and he regrows in another one.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

This is a retarded thread anyway, no reason to bump this crap, Swamp Thing stomps.

Literally..

"Literally" Yeah, just not Broly.

@tomlikesfries said:

@Xodusxxx said:

First off, Swamp Thing cannot be killed. Blast him, and he regenerates somewhere else.

Blow up the planet, and he regrows in another one.

So? Swamp Thing defeated, Broly superior to him in every way except regeneration. In Mortal Kombat, Scorpion is already death, but that doesn't mean he cannot be defeated. It's not who can live longer, it's who would win in a fight.

Xodusxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Xodusxxx

Thats my point. It will just be Broly's target practice and ST.....will grow plant. The thread creator didn't specify the terms off victory.

Xodusxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Xodusxxx

@mypasswordis1234: I couldn't have said it better myself

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By sandiego008

@Xodusxxx said:

Thats my point. It will just be Broly's target practice and ST.....will grow plant. The thread creator didn't specify the terms off victory.

If not specified, correct me if I'm wrong, I believe the fight takes place in times square, 50 or 100 feet apart, morals on, no blood lust and win by k.o., death or BFR. Typing this off memory from last time i read the rules months ago if not a year ago so somethings may be a bit off.

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Hksaru

Swamp thing is a planetary or slightly higher elemental and Broly is a casual planet buster. Not to downplay ST or anything

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#84  Edited By comicace3

I agree. Lets keep it civil. This @Uberhekari guy seems pissed lol. It's just a forum battle it's not life or death here. I don't know what a DBZ wanker is but I'm a dbz fan. Swampthing will keep regenerating , yes, but broly will keep destroying him. So a tie?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By comicace3

@Hksaru said:

Swamp thing is a planetary or slightly higher elemental and Broly is a casual planet buster. Not to downplay ST or anything

Whoa there he is not a planet buster but a Galaxy buster

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By CalebHara

If the fight is only to K.O. Then Broly takes this easy. If it is the the death Swap thing takes it.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By SirMethos

@comicace3: No, Broly is not a "galaxy buster". There is evidence showing that he is definitely a casual Planet Buster, but there is no evidence to support claims of him being more than that, and plenty of evidence to the contrary.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By tomlikesfries

@comicace3 said:

@Hksaru said:

Alrighty... Please show us feats that prove so!

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By tomlikesfries

@comicace3 said:

I agree. Lets keep it civil. This Uberhekari guy seems pissed lol. It's just a forum battle it's not life or death here. I don't know what a DBZ wanker is but I'm a dbz fan. Swampthing will keep regenerating , yes, but broly will keep destroying him. So a tie?

Swamp Thing is not useless. He will not just stand there and watch being destroyed countless times. Couldn't Alec just mess with Broly's interior organs inherited from Kingdom Plantae or his chlorophyll?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By comicace3

@SirMethos:@tomlikesfries: Didn't you read the posts before. They show a video of broly destroying the southern galaxy....

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Hksaru

@tomlikesfries said:

@comicace3 said:

@Hksaru said:

Alrighty... Please show us feats that prove so!

Note that it would take ages and ages for Broly to destroy the galaxy if he just went from solar system to solar system in his space pod. Also, if that were the method Broly took, King Kai would have alerted to it sooner. It's clear Broly destroyed the galaxy with one blast.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

one giant lie of a post

@XImpossibruX said:

Broly doesn't have life sucking powers.....or any relationship to any mystical attack.

And you can clearly see it was a massive explosion, the entire Galaxy was getting wiped out. The movie start was not a fast forwarding, it is the south being destroyed. King Kai reacted quickly and told Goku this, It wouldn't make sense if the south galaxy was destroyed and king kai waited years to finally announce that the Galaxy was destroyed. The Supreme Kai's would of dealt with it if he did it over a long period of time.

Furthermore Planet Vegeta was in the North Galaxy when Broly escaped as a baby, there was no way for him to traversed thousands light years to the south, this means that he was destroying planets in the North and not the South.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@SirMethos said:

@comicace3: No, Broly is not a "galaxy buster". There is evidence showing that he is definitely a casual Planet Buster, but there is no evidence to support claims of him being more than that, and plenty of evidence to the contrary.

It's showed in the opening and commented by narrator. Couldn't exist a more certain evidence than this, Broly is a galaxy-buster.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By dondave

Swamp Thing ftw

Xodusxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Xodusxxx

@sandiego008: Sorry I'm new lol

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By SirMethos

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@SirMethos said:

It's showed in the opening and commented by narrator. Couldn't exist a more certain evidence than this, Broly is a galaxy-buster.

Ok, let's have a look at what the video actually shows.

1. It shows the galaxy, visibly moving. This quite clearly shows us that the 17 seconds before it switches to showing us King Kai, actually covers the span of several millions(if not billions) of years.

2. It shows the destruction of(most of) the galaxy, happening in the span of about 2 seconds, while the galaxy is visibly moving. This shows us that the destruction of(most of) the galaxy, took several millions(if not billions) of years. That, right there, completely disproves the claim that anyone, destroyed the galaxy with a single attack. But that the destruction took place over a long period of time.

3. We have the Narrator, telling us that the South Galaxy is "under attack by a Super Saiyan"(this is what is being said in the original japanese version).

4. We see King Kai saying/thinking(again, in the original japanese dub) "Then the southern galaxy is really being..."

None of this, is evidence of anyone, being a "galaxy buster", let alone Broly. And that's not even including all of the evidence saying that Broly is not a "galaxy buster".

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@SirMethos said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@SirMethos said:

Ok, let's have a look at what the video actually shows.

1. It shows the galaxy, visibly moving. This quite clearly shows us that the 17 seconds before it switches to showing us King Kai, actually covers the span of several millions(if not billions) of years.

2. It shows the destruction of(most of) the galaxy, happening in the span of about 2 seconds, while the galaxy is visibly moving. This shows us that the destruction of(most of) the galaxy, took several millions(if not billions) of years. That, right there, completely disproves the claim that anyone, destroyed the galaxy with a single attack. But that the destruction took place over a long period of time.

3. We have the Narrator, telling us that the South Galaxy is "under attack by a Super Saiyan"(this is what is being said in the original japanese version).

4. We see King Kai saying/thinking(again, in the original japanese dub) "Then the southern galaxy is really being..."

None of this, is evidence of anyone, being a "galaxy buster", let alone Broly. And that's not even including all of the evidence saying that Broly is not a "galaxy buster".

1.So what's your conclusion about this million LY thing? They showed us millions of years? Or, if I not just let this claim speak for itself.... It's an illustration. It doesn't need to be perfect from cosmology aspect.

Where do you know the galaxy moved at all, not the viewpoint/"camera"?...

2. What do you mean by "single attack"?

3. "Fallen under attack" means destroyed.

4. I don't remember right now the full speak, but doesn't necessary. They confirmed it in the movie more than once.

"let alone Broly" Like he isn't the strongest character in the movie...lol.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Mortein  Online

@SirMethos said:

But we know Broly is only about 30 years old, so that could mean that it is not Galaxy that's rotating, it a "camera" that's circling around the galaxy.

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Swamp Thing

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By tomlikesfries

Swamp Thing is able to destroy Broly from his inside by messing with the glucose in his blood.