User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"

whatever you say fanboy

"
haha you calling me a fan boy, now THATS funny "

you want to know what isnt funny..you and every retort you make. Its pathetic..it it werent so pathetc then it would be funny 

like i said your logic is so beyond any type of stupid itts pathetic..not funny. By your rational broly cant blow up a planet becaue he didnt do so during gokus fight......even though he did so like 5 times in that movie
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"

whatever you say fanboy

"
you want to know what isnt funny..you and every retort you make. Its pathetic..it it werent so pathetc then it would be funny  like i said your logic is so beyond any type of stupid itts pathetic..not funny. By your rational broly cant blow up a planet becaue he didnt do so during gokus fight......even though he did so like 5 times in that movie "

i said broly never showed the power to blow up a galaxy in that fight, brolys a planet buster for sure.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By kaino12

it depends on what meteria sephie has like final attack phoenix or something like that.
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"

whatever you say fanboy

"
you want to know what isnt funny..you and every retort you make. Its pathetic..it it werent so pathetc then it would be funny  like i said your logic is so beyond any type of stupid itts pathetic..not funny. By your rational broly cant blow up a planet becaue he didnt do so during gokus fight......even though he did so like 5 times in that movie "
i said broly never showed the power to blow up a galaxy in that fight, brolys a planet buster for sure. "

broly destroyed a galaxy 

you're saying he cant destroy one even though he does so on screen 

you back that up by saying he didnt do so during gokus fight 

completelty disregarding what was told to you more than 10 times now..disregarding the fact that z fighters condesne their energy and direct it all at theri enemy with no ill effect to surrounding areas....which doesnt matter because i dont think broly used his full poweron goku and co once in that fight 

you have nothing to say sir. Your logic is just.....more than flawed.....its stupid 

you're diregard for facts and video evidence is another matter...thats just pathetic 

you do this in every thread that has anything to do with dbz...all the while bashing dbz fans. 

broly destroyed a galaxy the end. In fact you reply with anything other than yes he did..im just going to keep posting clipsof the movie where he in fact did. have a nice night
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"

whatever you say fanboy

"
i said broly never showed the power to blow up a galaxy in that fight, brolys a planet buster for sure. "
broly destroyed a galaxy  you're saying he cant destroy one even though he does so on screen  you back that up by saying he didnt do so during gokus fight   completelty disregarding what was told to you more than 10 times now..disregarding the fact that z fighters condesne their energy and direct it all at theri enemy with no ill effect to surrounding areas....which doesnt matter because i dont think broly used his full poweron goku and co once in that fight   you have nothing to say sir. Your logic is just.....more than flawed.....its stupid  you're diregard for facts and video evidence is another matter...thats just pathetic  you do this in every thread that has anything to do with dbz...all the while bashing dbz fans.  broly destroyed a galaxy the end. In fact you reply with anything other than yes he did..im just going to keep posting clipsof the movie where he in fact did. have a nice night "
if you can't see that saying it's all gone and claiming to be a galaxy buster then being in said galaxy is crap then your lost
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Batosaims7

Seph should win
Broly has very poor durability

Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@DC_Marvel_1000: 

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#60  Edited By Nerx

Can broly survive a supernova? can he..

Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Batosaims7

Broly never really destroyed the galaxy
In the Jap version it stated that he attacked the south gaalxy, and in the movie Goku actually goes to the south galaxy and its still there

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#62  Edited By geraldthesloth

Seph

Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max

broly destroys a galaxy
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Batosaims7
@Batosaims7 said:
" Broly never really destroyed the galaxy In the Jap version it stated that he attacked the south gaalxy, and in the movie Goku actually goes to the south galaxy and its still there "
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@Batosaims7 said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" Broly never really destroyed the galaxy In the Jap version it stated that he attacked the south gaalxy, and in the movie Goku actually goes to the south galaxy and its still there "
"

broly destroys the south galaxy
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Batosaims7
@Batosaims7 said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
"
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@Batosaims7 said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" Broly destroyed the galaxy"
"
"

pretty much
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Batosaims7
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"I'm a troll, and I edit peoples post when they prove me wrong"
pretty much
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@Batosaims7 said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
"so every retort you ever mke to dbz threads are nothing more than troll coments?"
pretty much "

i see
RONJUGGBROLY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By RONJUGGBROLY

COME NOW FOR REAL FINAL FANTASY AND DBZ YOUR JOKING
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Batosaims7
@RONJUGGBROLY said:
" COME NOW FOR REAL FINAL FANTASY AND DBZ YOUR JOKING "
Stop with the fake accounts
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@Batosaims7 said:
" @RONJUGGBROLY said:
" COME NOW FOR REAL FINAL FANTASY AND DBZ YOUR JOKING "
Stop with the fake accounts "

for once i actually agree with this hack
Avatar image for arubamuthesmart
ArubamuTheSmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Saiyan_God_Max said:

"@DC_Marvel_1000: lmfao omg get over it jesus man broly destroyed a galaxy...end of story you saw the clip god knows how many times broly left one little solar system intact to lure vegeta there and kill him broly like everyone else decides how much energy they want to release, broly busted a planet in the movie easily....i guess he cant do that either because he didnt use it in his fight against goku. every retort you make sounds so beyond any type of stupid its laughable "

no when someone says ''it's all gone'' then turns right around and says they are in the place that was blown up i am prone to think that theres BS around

I'm seven years late, but if you're seeing this. Listen here child. The South Galaxy....is 1 Quadrant of the Universe aka 1/4th of it. Discussion Ended. The 'Galaxy' you saw getting blown up was an ACTUAL GALAXY! And the South Galaxy isn't even officially called SOUTH GALAXY it's called South Area. So, Broly, Restrained...Destroyed Almost the Entire south Galaxy. He Almost destroyed 25 Billion+ Galaxies while heavily Restrained. Seph might have Game plot, but who said this battle took place in a game? It wasn't stated, this battle is in another Dimension, the What if dimension, which is our Opinions and facts, not game rules. Now, stop bringing it up. But what annoyed me was you saying Broly isn't a Galaxy buster, he is. He's a hyper Galaxy buster in restrained ssj. Broly = god. Seph = human. Broly ssj = Beerus

Seph = Krillin. HE's INFINITELY STRONGER!