Broly VS Justice League

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By Swagga Boy

I dont think that ever happened I cant find it anywhere.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By warlock360

? Zatanna can do the things she says backwars "On Erom Zbd!" means "No More DBZ!" = dragon ball characers are all gone

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#153  Edited By Theracles
Voidheart said:
"? Zatanna can do the things she says backwars "On Erom Zbd!" means "No More DBZ!" = dragon ball characers are all gone"

Yes but her magic powers are limited even Doctor Strange who is above her can't do that, she can do that but erase all DBZ characters from existence is already above her power.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By warlock360

Those rules only apply if Broly knew magic, now tell me, does he? does his magic overwhelm hers? no? then well tough break.

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Swagga Boy
Voidheart said:
"? Zatanna can do the things she says backwars "On Erom Zbd!" means "No More DBZ!" = dragon ball characers are all gone"
Not that I mean broly fighting in hell
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By warlock360

lol

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Theracles
Voidheart said:
"Those rules only apply if Broly knew magic, now tell me, does he? does his magic overwhelm hers? no? then well tough break."

Zatanna didn't know magic by birth but Saiyans use ki energy to power their attacks and ki means the magical energy inside everyone, Zatanna can't just erase Broly out of reality like he is an inanimate object, if she can do that to anyone or anything than she can beat 99% of the JLA, it has been argued that Doctor Strange is more powerful than Zatanna and right now it is a fact since Doctor Strange wields cosmic abilities as well and he is almost at the level of a god, he can't even erase someone out of existence now Zatanna could probably do that to an object but to beings I don't think so.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By warlock360

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#159  Edited By The_Martian
Theracles said:
"Voidheart said:
"Those rules only apply if Broly knew magic, now tell me, does he? does his magic overwhelm hers? no? then well tough break."

Zatanna didn't know magic by birth but Saiyans use ki energy to power their attacks and ki means the magical energy inside everyone, Zatanna can't just erase Broly out of reality like he is an inanimate object, if she can do that to anyone or anything than she can beat 99% of the JLA, it has been argued that Doctor Strange is more powerful than Zatanna and right now it is a fact since Doctor Strange wields cosmic abilities as well and he is almost at the level of a god, he can't even erase someone out of existence now Zatanna could probably do that to an object but to beings I don't think so."
Ki is a spiritual energy, not magical. There are characters in DBZ that knew magic, but not everyone that manipulates ki is magical. Babidi was a wizard that knew magic, Goku was a warrior who just manipulates his ki.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Theracles
Nobody said:
"Theracles said:
"Voidheart said:

Zatanna didn't know magic by birth but Saiyans use ki energy to power their attacks and ki means the magical energy inside everyone, Zatanna can't just erase Broly out of reality like he is an inanimate object, if she can do that to anyone or anything than she can beat 99% of the JLA, it has been argued that Doctor Strange is more powerful than Zatanna and right now it is a fact since Doctor Strange wields cosmic abilities as well and he is almost at the level of a god, he can't even erase someone out of existence now Zatanna could probably do that to an object but to beings I don't think so."
Ki is a spiritual energy, not magical. There are characters in DBZ that knew magic, but not everyone that manipulates ki is magical. Babidi was a wizard that knew magic, Goku was a warrior who just manipulates his ki."
Ki might be spiritual and the word "spiritual" is related to supernatural phenomena and as most of us know supernatural phenomena is considered magical since most of it is not explained spiritualy, things are either scientific or magical and spiritual and supernatural phenomena belong to the magic category, it is written in my sister's philosophical book.
Avatar image for eddie_brock_venom
Eddie Brock/Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

are we talking original justice league or justice league unlimited?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By The_Martian
Theracles said:
"Nobody said:
"Theracles said:
"Voidheart said:

Ki is a spiritual energy, not magical. There are characters in DBZ that knew magic, but not everyone that manipulates ki is magical. Babidi was a wizard that knew magic, Goku was a warrior who just manipulates his ki."
Ki might be spiritual and the word "spiritual" is related to supernatural phenomena and as most of us know supernatural phenomena is considered magical since most of it is not explained spiritualy, things are either scientific or magical and spiritual and supernatural phenomena belong to the magic category, it is written in my sister's philosophical book."
Supernatural phenomenon doesn't mean magic.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Vrakmul

Hahahahahahahahahaaa, Broly ends up as a bunch of photons spreading across the universe at the speed of light after he gets obliterated in this curb stomp.

Eddie Brock/Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadnaught said:
"Hahahahahahahahahaaa, Broly ends up as a bunch of photons spreading across the universe at the speed of light after he gets obliterated in this curb stomp."

I have to agree with dreaddy even Broly cant beat he justice league though admitedly most of the members would probably die unless the just use the watchtowers cannon
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Theracles
Dreadnaught said:
"Hahahahahahahahahaaa, Broly ends up as a bunch of photons spreading across the universe at the speed of light after he gets obliterated in this curb stomp."
If he gets obliterated he will be a bunch of atoms not photons, photons are the particles that make up light and light doesn't have mass because it is made of photons which are massless and all things with mass are attracted to gravity and Broly has a lot of mass.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By oldmagic
Theracles said:
"Dreadnaught said:
If he gets obliterated he will be a bunch of atoms not photons, photons are the particles that make up light and light doesn't have mass because it is made of photons which are massless and all things with mass are attracted to gravity and Broly has a lot of mass."
OWNED!!
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Theracles
Nobody said:
"Theracles said:
"Nobody said:
"Theracles said:
"Voidheart said:

Ki might be spiritual and the word "spiritual" is related to supernatural phenomena and as most of us know supernatural phenomena is considered magical since most of it is not explained spiritualy, things are either scientific or magical and spiritual and supernatural phenomena belong to the magic category, it is written in my sister's philosophical book."
Supernatural phenomenon doesn't mean magic."

Supernatural Phenomenon is mostly meant as "the unexplained" and researchers about such cases suggest that there are only two categories of explainations, the scientific and the mythical magic, Supernatural Phenomenon is not exaclty or technically "magic" but it has been put in the category though not really belonging there, I am just pointing it out to Voidheart that for Zatanna to do that to Broly she must be at least as powerful as Doctor Strange, what you have mentioned is partially correct, supernautral phenomenon is not exaaclty magical by nature it is just considered magical because some speculations and theories.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Vrakmul
Theracles said:
"Dreadnaught said:
If he gets obliterated he will be a bunch of atoms not photons, photons are the particles that make up light and light doesn't have mass because it is made of photons which are massless and all things with mass are attracted to gravity and Broly has a lot of mass."
The laws of physics do not apply much in comics now do they?  If they did than the flash would be killed every time he used the speed force.  :P
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Theracles
oldmagic said:
"Theracles said:
"Dreadnaught said:
OWNED!!"

I forgot to point something in my article, if Broly was made out of photons he would not be travelling at the speed of light, photons can travel much faster than the speed of light due to recent experiments in Germany by Austrian scientists.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By The_Martian

@Ther: There is a difference between unexplained and magic. The reason I'm arguing it is because people in the past have argued that Superman would be effected by their Ki blast like a normal person cause it was "Magic". I figured that was what was being argued here.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Vrakmul
Theracles said:
"oldmagic said:
"Theracles said:
"Dreadnaught said:
OWNED!!"

I forgot to point something in my article, if Broly was made out of photons he would not be travelling at the speed of light, photons can travel much faster than the speed of light due to recent experiments in Germany by Austrian scientists."
If they were moving faster than light they would be Tachyon Particles, not Photons.
Eddie Brock/Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay then whats the verdict JL for the win?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Vrakmul
Eddie Brock/Venom said:
"Okay then whats the verdict JL for the win?"
Yes, Especially with at least 4 superman level beings on the JLA. 
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By The_Martian
Eddie Brock/Venom said:
I'm still for JLA, I don't see Broly resisting MM's mental powers, I could see the GL being able to redirect his ki blast back at him, and I'm sure Wonder Woman and Superman could keep up with him physically. Not to mention the flash could cause all kinds of damage to him, or while he is distracted trap him in the speed force. Batman doesn't provide much, but a good strategy.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Vrakmul
Nobody said:
"Eddie Brock/Venom said:
I'm still for JLA, I don't see Broly resisting MM's mental powers, I could see the GL being able to redirect his ki blast back at him, and I'm sure Wonder Woman and Superman could keep up with him physically. Not to mention the flash could cause all kinds of damage to him, or while he is distracted trap him in the speed force. Batman doesn't provide much, but a good strategy."
Also Orion should also provide assistance, and Broly gets smashed into sub atomic particles.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By The_Martian
Dreadnaught said:
"Nobody said:
"Eddie Brock/Venom said:
I'm still for JLA, I don't see Broly resisting MM's mental powers, I could see the GL being able to redirect his ki blast back at him, and I'm sure Wonder Woman and Superman could keep up with him physically. Not to mention the flash could cause all kinds of damage to him, or while he is distracted trap him in the speed force. Batman doesn't provide much, but a good strategy."
Also Orion should also provide assistance, and Broly gets smashed into sub atomic particles."
Is Orion fighting? I thought this was the line up in the video which would be Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Batman, and Hawkgirl
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Theracles
Dreadnaught said:
"Theracles said:
"Dreadnaught said:
The laws of physics do not apply much in comics now do they?  If they did than the flash would be killed every time he used the speed force.  :P"
It does not matter, if comics were much like that than you could say that a rock is not matter but energy, that is just the case, if Broly was made out of photons he wouldn't be attracted by any planet's gravitational pull, Goku and the others would not even be able to touch him since you can only touch things with mass and photons, energy, radiation or light are not touchable so if Broly would be obliterated and became photons that wouldn't make much sense since you can only obliterate things with mass and things that are made out of photons wouldn't be able to be obliterated because it doesn't have any mass, a fine example is light, when a supernova occurs light from the star doesn't get obliterated it just gets spread out and continues to travel in straight beams. And your theory on the Flash is wrong as well, if a human travelled at such speed they wouldn't be affected in any way on Earth but in space you can't run due to the lack of a surface in most areas, that would only happen if Flash could fly in space at or faster than the speed of light and as for Superman, they would never allow that to happen to Superman since he is the pinnacle of comic book heroes.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Vrakmul
Nobody said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Nobody said:
"Eddie Brock/Venom said:
Also Orion should also provide assistance, and Broly gets smashed into sub atomic particles."
Is Orion fighting? I thought this was the line up in the video which would be Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Batman, and Hawkgirl"
Bleh almost any line up can smash broly's face in.   Superman and Wonder woman prevent broly from doing anything and pummel him into a pulp, flash infinite mass punches broly millions of times in a single second, green lantern pulverizes Broly with his ring, Martian man hunter screws up Broly's head, Hawk girl....is useles...
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Theracles
Dreadnaught said:
"Theracles said:
"oldmagic said:
"Theracles said:
"Dreadnaught said:
OWNED!!"

I forgot to point something in my article, if Broly was made out of photons he would not be travelling at the speed of light, photons can travel much faster than the speed of light due to recent experiments in Germany by Austrian scientists."
If they were moving faster than light they would be Tachyon Particles, not Photons."
No, that is just a theory, recent facts have shown that to be a wrong theory, photons can travel faster than the speed of light by just getting a boost of energy, the scientist placed two prisms on separate sides and they used a particle accelerator to test their theory and the photons hit both prisms at the same time, the speed was so fast that it was incalculable.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Vrakmul
Theracles said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Theracles said:
"oldmagic said:
"Theracles said:
"Dreadnaught said:
OWNED!!"

If they were moving faster than light they would be Tachyon Particles, not Photons."
No, that is just a theory, recent facts have shown that to be a wrong theory, photons can travel faster than the speed of light by just getting a boost of energy, the scientist placed two prisms on separate sides and they used a particle accelerator to test their theory and the photons hit both prisms at the same time, the speed was so fast that it was incalculable."
How can one detect something faster than light if all detection systems use particles or vibrations at the speed of light or slower?
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Theracles
Dreadnaught said:
"Theracles said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Theracles said:
"oldmagic said:
"Theracles said:
"Dreadnaught said:
OWNED!!"

No, that is just a theory, recent facts have shown that to be a wrong theory, photons can travel faster than the speed of light by just getting a boost of energy, the scientist placed two prisms on separate sides and they used a particle accelerator to test their theory and the photons hit both prisms at the same time, the speed was so fast that it was incalculable."
How can one detect something faster than light if all detection systems use particles or vibrations at the speed of light or slower?"
Because ligth travels at 186,000 miles per second and that has been measured many times but when they used the particle accelerator to test their theory, the speed was too fast that it became immeasurable, and not all detection systems are like that, the newly created particle accelerator has passed that limit, you can just type particle accelerator or atom smasher in google and research about it or if you want to know about how they broke the speed limit go to google and type "move over Einstein".
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#182  Edited By Sparda
oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"The Justice League would take down Broly
"
I honesty believe Broly would beat the JL and win. Quite easily. Batman's out. Flash can't do much of anything. Manhunter's mind won't effect him other than make him go even more berserk resulting him in powering up and getting stronger through anger. Batman's a deadman the second he enters this fight. And superman....Broly's stronger than Goku at ssj3 i believe. "
Umm...why is Batman out? He is their strategy? Manhunter's mind won't effect him? Why not. Brolly has been subdued by a device his whole life until Goku showed up, MM should easily beable to manipulate him. How do you figure Broly is stronger than SSJ3 Goku? Broly was outpowered by Goku with the energy of 4 of his defeated friends at ssj level, and then later was an even match for Gohan at ssj2. Superman should beable to go toe to toe with him strength wise."
Superman seems to go toe to toe against everyone in dbz. Jeezus, can't you see that? No matter how strong a character gets in dbz, reg supes seems to go toe to toe and always comes out on top. Why is that? i don't see any reasoning in this at all. Whats your reasoning?"
Tell me how strong is Broly? Can you honestly say? I doubt you could, how fast is he? He isn't faster than the instant transmission which we don't know how fast that is, but our best guess is Goku explaining it let him go at light speed. I'm looking at their feats and Superman's are much greater, energy wise yeah Broly beats him, but thats it. And you are ignoring the fact that there are three people on JLA that match Superman's strength, speed, and durablility. One of them is a much better fighter than Superman and the other is the swiss army knife of powers. Not to mentino the Flash and Green Lantern."
Professor X couldn't be able to control Hulk's mind because of his incredible anger. What makes you think MM could do the same to Broly? Batman's strategy isn't really gonna help him at all when Broly blitz everyone. And let me tell you something. Lets bring Goku when he first turned ssj 1 vs Goku ssj1 at the end of Buu saga. Who would win? Obviously the Goku ssj1 at the end of Buu saga. Why is that? Because he got stronger and stronger through out the series. And no one really knows how strong dbz characters get other than hints and theories. And green Lantern? Deathstroke broke his fingers and Kyle couldn't use his powers anymore. Kyle was losing to Deathstroke....a guy who is nothing compared to Broly. Why is that? Flash? what can he do? his strength isn't enough and only his speed is an assets. 
Arite, let me make something clear. Tnevoba brought up a great point this other day. During the Sayan saga, Gohan, who was tremendously weaker from the lack of training picked up a jumbo jet like it was a paper weight. This is just a normal gohan who hasn't gone super yet. And this Jumbo jet is around 500 tones. Just imagine how strong Goku is? Then comes Broly. Compared to Gohan, Broly would slaughter Gohan. And also, while Gohan used the lava to try and kill him, Broly did in fact get swallowed by the lava. Meaning, the lava did touch him. But after 5 seconds or so, he burst from the pool of lava with energy field around him, his skin slightly blackened.
"
Prof X isn't as strong as MM and also Hulk's mind is different than Broly's. Like I said Broly's has already been shown to be control by his father. As far as the Goku getting strong, who said he didn't? I didn't, so I'm not sure what you mean. Deathstroke breaking Green Lantern's fingers was stupid, not because he couldn't break them, but cause Green Lantern's don't punch. Why would you punch at a guy when you have normal strength, but have a ring that is strong enough to contain a supernova? It was just a plot device to make Deathstroke look good. As far as Flash, he has a move called an infinity mass punch where he punches at someone going full speed, and it hits harder than Superman.

As far as Gohan's jumbo jet. When did he do this? I don't remember it, but if its true you have a good starting point to compare strength levels."
The fact of the matter is, it happened in canon. Deathstroke was winning against Kyle and weather it's a bat plot or not, it happened. And saying Hulk's and Broly's mind is different is just stupid. They both strive on anger and thats there source of power. Goku was able to reach ssj1 because of anger. Gohan was able to reach ssj2 because of anger. Trunks reached ssj1 because of anger. Vegeta reached ssj1 because of anger. Whats so different about Hulk's mind, who also uses anger as his power when the sayans do the same? nothing. There all the same. Both of them uses anger as a source of power and strength. And as far as i can tell, your comparing technology to the dc. For all we know, the tech in dbz is much higher in regards to dc. And you say that a ring contains a power of a supernova? so what? During the Coola movie, Goku was using his kamahamaha against Coola and pushed him towards the sun. Coola said that Goku was going to destroy the sun....well, i should go bring the video. If Broly's small energy ball has the power to destroy a planet with ease....what makes you think he doesn't have the power to destroy a star? Weather it's Supernova or not. 
As for the jumbo jet, you gotta ask Tevnoba. I can't exactly remember but he should know. Also, let me ask you something. You said that Broly beats superman when it comes to energy. Tell me, what is the whole dbz series basis everything on? Energy. Ki. Everything they use is the basis of Ki. The flight, energy balls, the power up to get stronger is all nothing but Ki. Broly gets angry and with Ki, he increases his strength ten fold. And so what if Flash punches him? Broly releases enough energy to ask like a barrier of sorts where Flash can't enter his personal space. 

"
I think Prof. X couldn't control his mind because Hulk has multiple personality disorder, not so much because he's angry.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By oldmagic

err no, Prof X said this himself when Hulk was beating up on the xmen. 

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#184  Edited By Sparda
oldmagic said:
"err no, Prof X said this himself when Hulk was beating up on the xmen. "
Greg Pak said that it in an interview.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Vrakmul
oldmagic said:
Matian man hunter is way more powerful than Prof X.  Also Reed Richards said that Spider man is his intellectual equal. 
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By oldmagic
Dreadnaught said:
"oldmagic said:
Matian man hunter is way more powerful than Prof X.  Also Reed Richards said that Spider man is his intellectual equal. "
hahah are you serious?! Peter is equal to richard?! hahah what a bunch of bull, even if he did say it in the comics i won't believe that for a second. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#187  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Justice League.CURBSTOMP

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Vrakmul
oldmagic said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"oldmagic said:
Matian man hunter is way more powerful than Prof X.  Also Reed Richards said that Spider man is his intellectual equal. "
hahah are you serious?! Peter is equal to richard?! hahah what a bunch of bull, even if he did say it in the comics i won't believe that for a second. "
The point is that you can't trust comic book character's opinions, they tend to be very biased. 
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By oldmagic
Dreadnaught said:
"oldmagic said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"oldmagic said:
hahah are you serious?! Peter is equal to richard?! hahah what a bunch of bull, even if he did say it in the comics i won't believe that for a second. "
The point is that you can't trust comic book character's opinions, they tend to be very biased. "
and allot of contradiction, loopholes and a whole lot of skimpy outfits. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#190  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Justice League.CURBSTOMP"
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Swagga Boy
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Justice League.CURBSTOMP"
"
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Theracles

Not really a curbstomp, Broly would give a really good fight. A curbstomp would be Daredevil vs Justice League.

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Swagga Boy

its a stomp

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Theracles
Swagga Boy said:
"its a stomp"
Maybe, to support your theory we need to know Broly's limits which are yet to be shown.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By The_Martian
Theracles said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"its a stomp"
Maybe, to support your theory we need to know Broly's limits which are yet to be shown."
Weaker than ssj adult Gohan, Goku, and Goten.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By oldmagic
Nobody said:
"Theracles said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"its a stomp"
Maybe, to support your theory we need to know Broly's limits which are yet to be shown."
Weaker than ssj adult Gohan, Goku, and Goten."
hahahha thats bull and you know it. 
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By The_Martian
oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"Theracles said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"its a stomp"
hahahha thats bull and you know it. "
How is it bull, he died by the combined power of those three.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By oldmagic
Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"Theracles said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"its a stomp"
How is it bull, he died by the combined power of those three."
combined power yes, but that doesn't mean they are stronger than him. There is a difference. 
The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By The 502 Kid

Broly gets beat to death

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By The_Martian
oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"Theracles said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"its a stomp"
How is it bull, he died by the combined power of those three."
combined power yes, but that doesn't mean they are stronger than him. There is a difference. "
Huh?