Broly VS Justice League

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By Theracles
Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"He seriously got you there. "
He seriously didn't, are you adding anything else or are you going to just ride on Theracles's arguement?

@Theracles: How do you know how long it would take? You have no idea how big the Galaxy was. How is Broly not fast, he was flying planet to planet destrying them while they were on New Vegeta. So why couldn't he do that to destroy the galaxay? As for the explosoin noise he could have been blowing up the final piece of the west galaxay. As for Frieza, and?
"
Galaxy is a big place. Weather we do not know how big a galaxy is or not, it's a big place. Are you seriously saying that Broly goes from planet to planet destroying planets? that doesn't make any sense at all. And you say he is going from planet to planet destroying all the planets....but how many planets is that? within a galaxy, there are uncountable amount of planets. It is simply impossible going from one planet to planet laying nothing but waste to an entire galaxy. It takes too much time. "
You don't know that. You are assuming that. A galaxy is made up of more than one solar system. Some solar systems have one planet, some could have hundreds, some could have none. One galaxy could have billion solar systems or maybe it has two."
You are wrong. In science it states that a galaxy must at least have a thousand stars any less than that is not a galaxy and Broly isn't fast enough to destroy planet by planet in an entire galaxy, do you realize how huge a galaxy is? Here is an example, a cd is the Solar System on thr Earth and the Earth is a galaxy, understand? You can't just say that a galaxy can have two solar systems or something because a galaxy must comprise of at least a thousand stars.
Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"On Erom Zbd" curbstomp

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By oldmagic
Theracles said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
He seriously didn't, are you adding anything else or are you going to just ride on Theracles's arguement?

@Theracles: How do you know how long it would take? You have no idea how big the Galaxy was. How is Broly not fast, he was flying planet to planet destrying them while they were on New Vegeta. So why couldn't he do that to destroy the galaxay? As for the explosoin noise he could have been blowing up the final piece of the west galaxay. As for Frieza, and?
"
Galaxy is a big place. Weather we do not know how big a galaxy is or not, it's a big place. Are you seriously saying that Broly goes from planet to planet destroying planets? that doesn't make any sense at all. And you say he is going from planet to planet destroying all the planets....but how many planets is that? within a galaxy, there are uncountable amount of planets. It is simply impossible going from one planet to planet laying nothing but waste to an entire galaxy. It takes too much time. "
You don't know that. You are assuming that. A galaxy is made up of more than one solar system. Some solar systems have one planet, some could have hundreds, some could have none. One galaxy could have billion solar systems or maybe it has two."
You are wrong. In science it states that a galaxy must at least have a thousand stars any less than that is not a galaxy."
Yes well...this isn't science now is it? Basing off real life science to anime. Don't do that. You got nothing else on this because you have no other way to rebut my argument. 
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Theracles

It doesn't matter, a galaxy isn't a galaxy unless it has at least a thousand stars and I have never seen an anime, cartoon or read a comic book where a galaxy contains only 2 solar systems. And the creators of Dragonball Z aren't stupid to make a galaxy of 2 solar systems because it won't be a galaxy that way, its not like the creators of the movie are dumb enough to do that.

Hal_Jordan1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Hal_Jordan1986
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"The Justice League would take down Broly
"
I honesty believe Broly would beat the JL and win. Quite easily. Batman's out. Flash can't do much of anything. Manhunter's mind won't effect him other than make him go even more berserk resulting him in powering up and getting stronger through anger. Batman's a deadman the second he enters this fight. And superman....Broly's stronger than Goku at ssj3 i believe. "
Im sorry but um no
Supes, Orion, Captain marvel, ww or the martian could kill broly with relative ease

all of them are leagues beyond him in speed strenght and durability

the flash could also kill broly with relative ease
Hal_Jordan1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Hal_Jordan1986
Lantern Prime said:
"Broly wipes them out of existence."
Lemme think um ...no
Supes, Captain Marvel
Flash WW Martian any lantern

could kill broly with ease
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By King_Saturn
Broly cant beat all of the powerhouse in the Justice League at once...
Hal_Jordan1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Hal_Jordan1986
King Saturn said:
"Broly cant beat all of the powerhouse in the Justice League at once...
"
Um no
Broly isnt even class 100
Powerhouses in the JL are beyond 100 thousand

All of them are way more durable then broly

a hit from any powerhouse would kill broly on the spot

Broly dies a brutal death

i just hope they can get that mess cleaned up off the ground
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By King_Saturn
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Um no

i just hope they can get that mess cleaned up off the ground"
Why did you say Um No... did you read my post correct ? Or were you concuring with my post ?
Hal_Jordan1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Hal_Jordan1986
King Saturn said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Um no

Why did you say Um No... did you read my post correct ? Or were you concuring with my post ? "
sorry thought u said broly can defeat lol

i knew u were smarter then that
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By King_Saturn
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Um no

Why did you say Um No... did you read my post correct ? Or were you concuring with my post ? "
sorry thought u said broly can defeat lol

i knew u were smarter then that"
Very Good
Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Omega-level Supreme said:
"Theracles said:
"

Superman's invulnerability is probably up to going through a star's core unharmed and Goku can easily slice the Moon with a kamehameha, so if Goku powers up to Super Saiyan 4 and at his full power and he blasts Superman with a kamehameha, Supes would be done for and as for Broly he could do the same since Broly is a SSJ3 level villian, since he easily beat Cell and Frieza put together in hell. Superman maybe has an advantage in strenght but when Goku fought Kid Buu they were fighting really fast and using instant transmission and Goku just popped up a kamehameha from nowhere which sliced the Moon like butter. So even though Superman can fly at the speed of light, he can't dodge and instant transmission attack in any way.

"
Where did you get this information?"
mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By mimic12

Here is a video of Broly blowing up a planet.

nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By nathandan1222
mimic12 said:
"Here is a video of Broly blowing up a planet.

"

heres a video of sephy destroying eight and increasing the size of the sun subseqeuntally almost destroying earth

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By mimic12
nathandan1222 said:
"mimic12 said:
"Here is a video of Broly blowing up a planet.

"

heres a video of sephy destroying eight and increasing the size of the sun subseqeuntally almost destroying earth

"

Broly is not fighting Sephoroth he is fighting the Justice League.
The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#116  Edited By The 502 Kid

lol 4 pages really!? this should have been wrapped up in the first 5 posts i still say the JLA crushes Broly

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By King_Saturn
Broly wont get a chance to blow up the Earth... Superman. Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman and Orion will have bust Broly's head in by the time he could even get up his hand to direct the energy based attack
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Swagga Boy
King Saturn said:
"Broly wont get a chance to blow up the Earth... Superman. Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman and Orion will have bust Broly's head in by the time he could even get up his hand to direct the energy based attack
"
^^
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA wins

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"Broly wont get a chance to blow up the Earth... Superman. Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman and Orion will have bust Broly's head in by the time he could even get up his hand to direct the energy based attack
"
are you saying that Broly couldn't create a small energy ball that usually takes seconds to destroy a planet? 
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Swagga Boy

this thread is almost as good as my DBZ threads .

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
are you saying that Broly couldn't create a small energy ball that usually takes seconds to destroy a planet? "
No Sir. What I am saying is by the time he created the blast... he would already be dead. This is the entire Justice League we are talking about here... Superman, Wonder Woman, Orion, Martian Manhunter and Captain Marvel all move near light speed... Broly wouldnt have enough time to even react before he would be put down
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phantom Stranger, Dr. Fate, Supes, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Orion, Flash, Captain Atom, and Green Lantern should be more than enough.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
are you saying that Broly couldn't create a small energy ball that usually takes seconds to destroy a planet? "
No Sir. What I am saying is by the time he created the blast... he would already be dead. This is the entire Justice League we are talking about here... Superman, Wonder Woman, Orion, Martian Manhunter and Captain Marvel all move near light speed... Broly wouldnt have enough time to even react before he would be put down"
i thought we were talking about just the five main JLers. You know, batman, flash, supes, WW and Aquaman
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
No Sir. What I am saying is by the time he created the blast... he would already be dead. This is the entire Justice League we are talking about here... Superman, Wonder Woman, Orion, Martian Manhunter and Captain Marvel all move near light speed... Broly wouldnt have enough time to even react before he would be put down"
i thought we were talking about just the five main JLers. You know, batman, flash, supes, WW and Aquaman"
Well the Problem is... there is nothing specified. It just says Justice League in the original post ( which everyone I have named is or was a Justice League member )... now if Perfect Cell would have been more specific about which people we were using here... then maybe you would be right... but as of now its just any Justice League member since Cell leaves the question open ended
nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By nathandan1222

well i thinks its the guys from the video prob goku includedd

Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
i thought we were talking about just the five main JLers. You know, batman, flash, supes, WW and Aquaman"
Well the Problem is... there is nothing specified. It just says Justice League in the original post ( which everyone I have named is or was a Justice League member )... now if Perfect Cell would have been more specific about which people we were using here... then maybe you would be right... but as of now its just any Justice League member since Cell leaves the question open ended"

I don't know what was on PC's mind, but I think he just wanted someone to translate that video.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By King_Saturn
nathandan1222 said:
"well i thinks its the guys from the video prob goku includedd"
LOL

Oh... well I dont care anymore

(=
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Well the Problem is... there is nothing specified. It just says Justice League in the original post ( which everyone I have named is or was a Justice League member )... now if Perfect Cell would have been more specific about which people we were using here... then maybe you would be right... but as of now its just any Justice League member since Cell leaves the question open ended"
he's doing this just to mess with our heads. Bastard is as manipulative as me. lol how else did you think gg and taki had ther....i better not continue
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
he's doing this just to mess with our heads. Bastard is as manipulative as me. lol how else did you think gg and taki had ther....i better not continue"
Ha Ha Ha  !

Yeah... sometimes PC is a real tricky sucker
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Theracles said:
"

Superman's invulnerability is probably up to going through a star's core unharmed and Goku can easily slice the Moon with a kamehameha, so if Goku powers up to Super Saiyan 4 and at his full power and he blasts Superman with a kamehameha, Supes would be done for and as for Broly he could do the same since Broly is a SSJ3 level villian, since he easily beat Cell and Frieza put together in hell. Superman maybe has an advantage in strenght but when Goku fought Kid Buu they were fighting really fast and using instant transmission and Goku just popped up a kamehameha from nowhere which sliced the Moon like butter. So even though Superman can fly at the speed of light, he can't dodge and instant transmission attack in any way.

"
 I REPEAT, WHERE DID YOU GET THIS INFORMATION FROM?
Hal_Jordan1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Hal_Jordan1986

people should just accept even at ssj3 goku would be killed by supes or anyone at his level

broly? not as powerful as ssj3 is kids sorry

broly would literally be torn apart by most members of the jla

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Theracles
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Um no

Are you kidding me, Broly is well over theclass 100, if Goten can lift a Dinosaur what makes you think someone like Broly can't lift 100 tons, Goki in Super Saiyan can fly at amazing speeds with 10 tons on each of his arms and legs and Broly outpowers Goku in Super Saiyan with ease.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Theracles
"Omega-level Supreme said:
"Theracles said:
"

"
 I REPEAT, WHERE DID YOU GET THIS INFORMATION FROM?"
I have watched every cutscene, episode and movie of DBZ.
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By cpt_linger
Theracles said:
"Theracles said:
"

"
I have watched every cutscene, episode and movie of DBZ."
Superman ends Brolly with ease. There's no proof that energy attacks from Dbz universe would even harm Superman, I think the majority of energy gathered for a ki attack, is gathered from the sun... aaahhhhwwww yyeeeaaaa!
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Swagga Boy
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
he's doing this just to mess with our heads. Bastard is as manipulative as me. lol how else did you think gg and taki had ther....i better not continue"
Please that was all me! lol
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#137  Edited By The_Martian
oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:

"
And yet here you are, questioning everything that is within dbz. Within the dbz universe, the universe is split into four different galaxies. The north, west, south and east. Each galaxy is protected and watched by the respective Kai's. That says allot. The ENTIRE universe is split into four to be protected by the Kai's. So i'm pretty sure this galaxy Broly messed up is pretty big....you know, it kinda has to be if it's 1/4 of the universe. 
"
Once again you are assuming to make a point. That is why dbz battles don't work. You are assuming that its pretty big. In fact let me quot you here, "So i'm pretty sure...." Pretty sure doesn't quiet cut it."
It was sarcasm. And you never rebutted that statement. Let me make this clear once again. The entire universe is split in four to be ruled and protected by the four respective Kai's. So....what does that make 1/4 of the galaxy? Are you saying that the 1/4 of the galaxy is small? You answer that question. "
I can't say DBZ never went into details about how big a galaxy was.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Theracles
cpt_linger said:
"Theracles said:
"Theracles said:
"

"
Superman ends Brolly with ease. There's no proof that energy attacks from Dbz universe would even harm Superman, I think the majority of energy gathered for a ki attack, is gathered from the sun... aaahhhhwwww yyeeeaaaa!"
Ki could hurt Superman because the word "ki" is from the word "chi" which means the mystical magical energy within everyone and Superman is not invulnerable to magic.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By oldmagic
Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:

"
And yet here you are, questioning everything that is within dbz. Within the dbz universe, the universe is split into four different galaxies. The north, west, south and east. Each galaxy is protected and watched by the respective Kai's. That says allot. The ENTIRE universe is split into four to be protected by the Kai's. So i'm pretty sure this galaxy Broly messed up is pretty big....you know, it kinda has to be if it's 1/4 of the universe. 
"
Once again you are assuming to make a point. That is why dbz battles don't work. You are assuming that its pretty big. In fact let me quot you here, "So i'm pretty sure...." Pretty sure doesn't quiet cut it."
It was sarcasm. And you never rebutted that statement. Let me make this clear once again. The entire universe is split in four to be ruled and protected by the four respective Kai's. So....what does that make 1/4 of the galaxy? Are you saying that the 1/4 of the galaxy is small? You answer that question. "
I can't say DBZ never went into details about how big a galaxy was."
dbz never went to allot of details about allot of things. Most of this shit we come up with is either through logic, theories, speculation and everything else put together with very little facts. Long ago, proved allot of things many members found intriguing.  I also proved that Jenamba beats Superman with ease. But does anyone listens? Few did but the majority has there ears closed from corrupting them. 
Let me ask you something. How big is a universe? Now, split the universe in four. Each part of the universe is ruled by one of the Kai. North. South. West and finally East. South was very much messed up, which was what King Kai said. Then he said, Broly is coming to the North Galaxy, which is where Goku and the family is. But, whatever. 
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By AtPhantom
Theracles said:
"cpt_linger said:
"Theracles said:
"Theracles said:
"

"
Superman ends Brolly with ease. There's no proof that energy attacks from Dbz universe would even harm Superman, I think the majority of energy gathered for a ki attack, is gathered from the sun... aaahhhhwwww yyeeeaaaa!"
Ki could hurt Superman because the word "ki" is from the word "chi" which means the mystical magical energy within everyone and Superman is not invulnerable to magic."
I think it's supposed to be biological, not mystical.
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theracles said:
"Theracles said:
"

"

So what episode did Broly fight Freiza and Cell? I would love to see that myself.
Also, you are telling us the Earth's moon was destroyed a third time, correct?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By oldmagic
"Theracles said:
"Theracles said:
"

"

So what episode did Broly fight Freiza and Cell? I would love to see that myself.
Also, you are telling us the Earth's moon was destroyed a third time, correct?"
lol the moon was destroyed two times i think and was wished back. The moon he was talking about was the planet they were fighting in was in heaven. 
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oldmagic said:
"Theracles said:
"Theracles said:
"

"

lol the moon was destroyed two times i think and was wished back. The moon he was talking about was the planet they were fighting in was in heaven. "
Okay... well what about the episodes and cut scenes, are you gonna list them or do I have to wait for him to return?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By oldmagic

what are you talking about? what cut scenes? for which i mean?

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Theracles
"Theracles said:
"Theracles said:
"

"

It was a special episode where they were in hell and Broly was in his normal saiyan form and in his normal saiyan form he looks thin and weak so Cell, Frieza, King Cold and the Ginyu Force decided to pick on him, so Frieza started telling that he will kill him, that was when Vegeta was in hell, so hen Broly just transformed into Legendary SSJ and Frieza and Cell and King Cold were terrified and Broly beat them up with a few punches then an energy ball and then Vegeta said "looks like Broly is have fun".
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theracles said:
"Theracles said:
"Theracles said:
"

"

It was a special episode where they were in hell and Broly was in his normal saiyan form and in his normal saiyan form he looks thin and weak so Cell, Frieza, King Cold and the Ginyu Force decided to pick on him, so Frieza started telling that he will kill him, that was when Vegeta was in hell, so hen Broly just transformed into Legendary SSJ and Frieza and Cell and King Cold were terrified and Broly beat them up with a few punches then an energy ball and then Vegeta said "looks like Broly is have fun"."

Do you have the name of the episode or anything else I could go by in order to find it? It sounds really good.
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oldmagic said:

"what are you talking about? what cut scenes? for which i mean?"

Any and all pertaining to the disscussion at hand. The ones Theracles was refering to.

Theracles said:

"I have watched every cutscene, episode and movie of DBZ."
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Theracles
"Theracles said:
"Theracles said:
"Theracles said:
"

"

It was a special episode where they were in hell and Broly was in his normal saiyan form and in his normal saiyan form he looks thin and weak so Cell, Frieza, King Cold and the Ginyu Force decided to pick on him, so Frieza started telling that he will kill him, that was when Vegeta was in hell, so hen Broly just transformed into Legendary SSJ and Frieza and Cell and King Cold were terrified and Broly beat them up with a few punches then an energy ball and then Vegeta said "looks like Broly is have fun"."

Do you have the name of the episode or anything else I could go by in order to find it? It sounds really good."

I don't remember the episode's name but I will try to find out. I think it is probably one of the funniest episodes since Frieza says "let me take care of the monkey" but when Broly transforms he says "uuuhhh Cell why don't you take this one besides you're much stronger than I am". But they all end up getting beat up anyway.
Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

I say Broly loses because MM doesn't have to control his mind, just jack hammer it until he is left a grown man in diapers eating pudding and pooping himself until his body finally dies.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By warlock360

seriously all you need is Zatanna as i already said... "On Erom Zbd!"