Broly VS Justice League

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Perfect Cell

Can anyone here translate this? (It's in Spanish i believe)

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2  Edited By The_Martian

Justice League

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
The Justice League would take down Broly
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"The Justice League would take down Broly
"
I honesty believe Broly would beat the JL and win. Quite easily. Batman's out. Flash can't do much of anything. Manhunter's mind won't effect him other than make him go even more berserk resulting him in powering up and getting stronger through anger. Batman's a deadman the second he enters this fight. And superman....Broly's stronger than Goku at ssj3 i believe. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
I honesty believe Broly would beat the JL and win. Quite easily. Batman's out. Flash can't do much of anything. Manhunter's mind won't effect him other than make him go even more berserk resulting him in powering up and getting stronger through anger. Batman's a deadman the second he enters this fight. And superman....Broly's stronger than Goku at ssj3 i believe. "
I cant see it. If Captain Marvel, Orion, Superman, Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman all came at Broly... he is dead... he cant handle all that raw power and speed at once
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Martian
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
I honesty believe Broly would beat the JL and win. Quite easily. Batman's out. Flash can't do much of anything. Manhunter's mind won't effect him other than make him go even more berserk resulting him in powering up and getting stronger through anger. Batman's a deadman the second he enters this fight. And superman....Broly's stronger than Goku at ssj3 i believe. "
Umm...why is Batman out? He is their strategy? Manhunter's mind won't effect him? Why not. Brolly has been subdued by a device his whole life until Goku showed up, MM should easily beable to manipulate him. How do you figure Broly is stronger than SSJ3 Goku? Broly was outpowered by Goku with the energy of 4 of his defeated friends at ssj level, and then later was an even match for Gohan at ssj2. Superman should beable to go toe to toe with him strength wise.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By oldmagic
Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Umm...why is Batman out? He is their strategy? Manhunter's mind won't effect him? Why not. Brolly has been subdued by a device his whole life until Goku showed up, MM should easily beable to manipulate him. How do you figure Broly is stronger than SSJ3 Goku? Broly was outpowered by Goku with the energy of 4 of his defeated friends at ssj level, and then later was an even match for Gohan at ssj2. Superman should beable to go toe to toe with him strength wise."
Superman seems to go toe to toe against everyone in dbz. Jeezus, can't you see that? No matter how strong a character gets in dbz, reg supes seems to go toe to toe and always comes out on top. Why is that? i don't see any reasoning in this at all. Whats your reasoning?
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Martian
oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Umm...why is Batman out? He is their strategy? Manhunter's mind won't effect him? Why not. Brolly has been subdued by a device his whole life until Goku showed up, MM should easily beable to manipulate him. How do you figure Broly is stronger than SSJ3 Goku? Broly was outpowered by Goku with the energy of 4 of his defeated friends at ssj level, and then later was an even match for Gohan at ssj2. Superman should beable to go toe to toe with him strength wise."
Superman seems to go toe to toe against everyone in dbz. Jeezus, can't you see that? No matter how strong a character gets in dbz, reg supes seems to go toe to toe and always comes out on top. Why is that? i don't see any reasoning in this at all. Whats your reasoning?"
Tell me how strong is Broly? Can you honestly say? I doubt you could, how fast is he? He isn't faster than the instant transmission which we don't know how fast that is, but our best guess is Goku explaining it let him go at light speed. I'm looking at their feats and Superman's are much greater, energy wise yeah Broly beats him, but thats it. And you are ignoring the fact that there are three people on JLA that match Superman's strength, speed, and durablility. One of them is a much better fighter than Superman and the other is the swiss army knife of powers. Not to mentino the Flash and Green Lantern.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By oldmagic
Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Superman seems to go toe to toe against everyone in dbz. Jeezus, can't you see that? No matter how strong a character gets in dbz, reg supes seems to go toe to toe and always comes out on top. Why is that? i don't see any reasoning in this at all. Whats your reasoning?"
Tell me how strong is Broly? Can you honestly say? I doubt you could, how fast is he? He isn't faster than the instant transmission which we don't know how fast that is, but our best guess is Goku explaining it let him go at light speed. I'm looking at their feats and Superman's are much greater, energy wise yeah Broly beats him, but thats it. And you are ignoring the fact that there are three people on JLA that match Superman's strength, speed, and durablility. One of them is a much better fighter than Superman and the other is the swiss army knife of powers. Not to mentino the Flash and Green Lantern."
Professor X couldn't be able to control Hulk's mind because of his incredible anger. What makes you think MM could do the same to Broly? Batman's strategy isn't really gonna help him at all when Broly blitz everyone. And let me tell you something. Lets bring Goku when he first turned ssj 1 vs Goku ssj1 at the end of Buu saga. Who would win? Obviously the Goku ssj1 at the end of Buu saga. Why is that? Because he got stronger and stronger through out the series. And no one really knows how strong dbz characters get other than hints and theories. And green Lantern? Deathstroke broke his fingers and Kyle couldn't use his powers anymore. Kyle was losing to Deathstroke....a guy who is nothing compared to Broly. Why is that? Flash? what can he do? his strength isn't enough and only his speed is an assets. 
Arite, let me make something clear. Tnevoba brought up a great point this other day. During the Sayan saga, Gohan, who was tremendously weaker from the lack of training picked up a jumbo jet like it was a paper weight. This is just a normal gohan who hasn't gone super yet. And this Jumbo jet is around 500 tones. Just imagine how strong Goku is? Then comes Broly. Compared to Gohan, Broly would slaughter Gohan. And also, while Gohan used the lava to try and kill him, Broly did in fact get swallowed by the lava. Meaning, the lava did touch him. But after 5 seconds or so, he burst from the pool of lava with energy field around him, his skin slightly blackened.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Perfect Cell

Good debating guys, but does anyone here speak spanish?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Martian
oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Tell me how strong is Broly? Can you honestly say? I doubt you could, how fast is he? He isn't faster than the instant transmission which we don't know how fast that is, but our best guess is Goku explaining it let him go at light speed. I'm looking at their feats and Superman's are much greater, energy wise yeah Broly beats him, but thats it. And you are ignoring the fact that there are three people on JLA that match Superman's strength, speed, and durablility. One of them is a much better fighter than Superman and the other is the swiss army knife of powers. Not to mentino the Flash and Green Lantern."
Professor X couldn't be able to control Hulk's mind because of his incredible anger. What makes you think MM could do the same to Broly? Batman's strategy isn't really gonna help him at all when Broly blitz everyone. And let me tell you something. Lets bring Goku when he first turned ssj 1 vs Goku ssj1 at the end of Buu saga. Who would win? Obviously the Goku ssj1 at the end of Buu saga. Why is that? Because he got stronger and stronger through out the series. And no one really knows how strong dbz characters get other than hints and theories. And green Lantern? Deathstroke broke his fingers and Kyle couldn't use his powers anymore. Kyle was losing to Deathstroke....a guy who is nothing compared to Broly. Why is that? Flash? what can he do? his strength isn't enough and only his speed is an assets. 
Arite, let me make something clear. Tnevoba brought up a great point this other day. During the Sayan saga, Gohan, who was tremendously weaker from the lack of training picked up a jumbo jet like it was a paper weight. This is just a normal gohan who hasn't gone super yet. And this Jumbo jet is around 500 tones. Just imagine how strong Goku is? Then comes Broly. Compared to Gohan, Broly would slaughter Gohan. And also, while Gohan used the lava to try and kill him, Broly did in fact get swallowed by the lava. Meaning, the lava did touch him. But after 5 seconds or so, he burst from the pool of lava with energy field around him, his skin slightly blackened.
"
Prof X isn't as strong as MM and also Hulk's mind is different than Broly's. Like I said Broly's has already been shown to be control by his father. As far as the Goku getting strong, who said he didn't? I didn't, so I'm not sure what you mean. Deathstroke breaking Green Lantern's fingers was stupid, not because he couldn't break them, but cause Green Lantern's don't punch. Why would you punch at a guy when you have normal strength, but have a ring that is strong enough to contain a supernova? It was just a plot device to make Deathstroke look good. As far as Flash, he has a move called an infinity mass punch where he punches at someone going full speed, and it hits harder than Superman.

As far as Gohan's jumbo jet. When did he do this? I don't remember it, but if its true you have a good starting point to compare strength levels.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By oldmagic
Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"
Prof X isn't as strong as MM and also Hulk's mind is different than Broly's. Like I said Broly's has already been shown to be control by his father. As far as the Goku getting strong, who said he didn't? I didn't, so I'm not sure what you mean. Deathstroke breaking Green Lantern's fingers was stupid, not because he couldn't break them, but cause Green Lantern's don't punch. Why would you punch at a guy when you have normal strength, but have a ring that is strong enough to contain a supernova? It was just a plot device to make Deathstroke look good. As far as Flash, he has a move called an infinity mass punch where he punches at someone going full speed, and it hits harder than Superman.

As far as Gohan's jumbo jet. When did he do this? I don't remember it, but if its true you have a good starting point to compare strength levels."
The fact of the matter is, it happened in canon. Deathstroke was winning against Kyle and weather it's a bat plot or not, it happened. And saying Hulk's and Broly's mind is different is just stupid. They both strive on anger and thats there source of power. Goku was able to reach ssj1 because of anger. Gohan was able to reach ssj2 because of anger. Trunks reached ssj1 because of anger. Vegeta reached ssj1 because of anger. Whats so different about Hulk's mind, who also uses anger as his power when the sayans do the same? nothing. There all the same. Both of them uses anger as a source of power and strength. And as far as i can tell, your comparing technology to the dc. For all we know, the tech in dbz is much higher in regards to dc. And you say that a ring contains a power of a supernova? so what? During the Coola movie, Goku was using his kamahamaha against Coola and pushed him towards the sun. Coola said that Goku was going to destroy the sun....well, i should go bring the video. If Broly's small energy ball has the power to destroy a planet with ease....what makes you think he doesn't have the power to destroy a star? Weather it's Supernova or not. 
As for the jumbo jet, you gotta ask Tevnoba. I can't exactly remember but he should know. Also, let me ask you something. You said that Broly beats superman when it comes to energy. Tell me, what is the whole dbz series basis everything on? Energy. Ki. Everything they use is the basis of Ki. The flight, energy balls, the power up to get stronger is all nothing but Ki. Broly gets angry and with Ki, he increases his strength ten fold. And so what if Flash punches him? Broly releases enough energy to ask like a barrier of sorts where Flash can't enter his personal space. 

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Martian

@Oldmagic: I'm not even going to argue with the GL/deathstroke thing cause if you take every event taken in a comic half the stuff doesn't make sense. You know Spider-Man beat a Firelord right? That was a cannon comic, doesn't mean he should. But whatever. As far as the minds, it doesn't matter what their source of power is, the fact is they are two seperate minds. They have said before that Hulk's mind is difficult because he has a split personality, which Broly and other dbz characters don't have. And as I also said MM is stroner than Prof X, by a pretty good margin. As far as the technology, I was saying that Broly's mind has been controlled before which means his mind can be influnenced. As for the GL's Ring, I said it has contained a Supernova. There is really no limit to what the ring can actually do as long as the user has the willpower and the imagination.

I don't remember Gohan ever lifting a jumbo jet, I want to actually see this before I take a word for it cause I just don't remember anything close to this. He held up a bus when he was an adult. As far as the energy, I'm talking about their actual blast. As for speed and strength that is another story which we are debating.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By oldmagic

Split personality?! Thats your reasoning?! Thats ridiculous. Professor X himself said that he couldn't get into his mind because of such an anger he hold in his mind. Split personality has nothing to do with this. And you never countered against my anger argument. I'm not going to bother with this anymore because your not being reasonable. And so what if MM's mind is stronger then X's. They are both very powerful in there own right. X is one of the most powerful and just because MM's mind is more powerful doesn't give him the right to pierce Broly's easily. Just imagine this, Your trying to control or manipulate a mind that is beyond reasoning and control. While Hulk was angry, he was still in control. Broly wasn't. He was out of control. And yes, you keep bringing up the point where Broly was being controlled....it was never speculated how powerful the technology is. Again, for all we know, This tech is more powerful then the Crebero. We may never know. It is nothing more than a speculation. 

And compared to the Ring, how much do you think the dbz characters have? Goku and vegeta during the Cooler movie were being used as a supply of energy for there planet eating behemoth of a technology. This technology controlled by Cooler goes from planets to planets eating the energy of planets, exactly like Galactus. However, Goku and Vegeta powered up to the point where there energy surpassed the technology of the planet eating tech and overloaded it and then escaping from the prison. Goku and Vegeta's energy within them has more energy then a planet.....which is all i can assume. 

Remember, this was way back then. Compare those two to Broly. Broly is a power house. 
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By oldmagic

i'm going to sleep soon.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Martian

@oldmagic: Actually that isn't my reasoning that is the reasoning Marvel has provided in the past. I think I know what you are talking about as far Hulk rage being too much. WWH, right? Yeah that whole thing was completely a waste of time. Hulk should have never gotten past Black Bolt, Dr. Strange, or Prof X, but he did for plot reasons only. As far as your theory about minds you are comparing Prof X's powers to MM's and telling me its basically the same thing, but then when I mention the device control Broly I can't do that? Why not? Then you said as far as we know the device could be stronger than Cerebro, thats intresting cause MM has shown feats that Prof X has needed Cerebro to do. I didn't ignore your rage theory, I just combined it to the state of mind/source of powers. It was basically the same argument. As far as Hulk being in control and broly not, that was only in WWH. Broly seemed to be very reasonable though, thinking about killing Gohan first to make it worse for Goku, spliting his attention for the fight to kill his father, stopping to destroy a planet to mess with thos aliens. He seemed to be in a pretty well state of mind.

As far as how much power Goku and Vegeta have, they have enough to destroy a planet, as for a sun thats debatable since it was never really shown to ever happen. The whole Metal Cooler thing is not cannon, the only reason why I might consider debating with it is just cause Broly is not a cannon character.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By oldmagic

Before i go, i'll just say this, while Cooler movie isn't canon, the movies were based from the canon series. This is kind of a paradox. You completely disregard anything that was done in canon to be bad plot or bad writing, which was done in canon. While i base few facts from non canon movies. This is a paradox. The fact of the matter is, weather it's bad writing or not, allot of those things happened that fans didn't like, resented in fact. Either way, i could easily give you a hard time about the bad writing just as easily as you could give me a hard time about me using non canon as a way to help me elevate my arguments. 

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Martian
oldmagic said:
"Before i go, i'll just say this, while Cooler movie isn't canon, the movies were based from the canon series. This is kind of a paradox. You completely disregard anything that was done in canon to be bad plot or bad writing, which was done in canon. While i base few facts from non canon movies. This is a paradox. The fact of the matter is, weather it's bad writing or not, allot of those things happened that fans didn't like, resented in fact. Either way, i could easily give you a hard time about the bad writing just as easily as you could give me a hard time about me using non canon as a way to help me elevate my arguments. "
No...I don't just throw away any writing away do to bad writing cause I don't like it, I throw away bad writing because its bad writing. Tell me, does a guy with not hand to hand training and normal strength punch at one of the worlds martial artist or does he use the most powerful weapon in the universe to blast him off the face of the Earth? It was horrible writing and if you deny that then I'm done arguing with you. Its just as bad at Spider-Man beating Firelord(firelord who flies through stars, is fater than light, and lifts over 100 tons, and can manipulate molecules). Bad writing happens for plot reasons, and it just has to get thrown out sometime. As far as the non-cannon movies, that would be me saying well, "Well in this What If issue Thor was powered up by Galactus" or how about one more related to this fight, Superman in all star superman:

200 Quintillion Tons!!! Not even his upper limit! You sure you want to go non-canon?
200 Quintillion Tons!!! Not even his upper limit! You sure you want to go non-canon?
Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nobody and Oldmagic, you guys are brilliant. Please keep it going, either one of you could win this, but neither of you really have the upper hand... yet. You have filled this thread with tons of theoritical and canonical information. If I may add a little...

Broly: The longer he stays in his Legendary Super Saiyan form, the greater his power grows. This makes his potential illimitable.
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Broly#Powers_and_abilities

Rather the source is legit or not, I dunno. Goodluck and good night.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By cpt_linger
Omega-level Supreme said:
"Nobody and Oldmagic, you guys are brilliant. Please keep it going, either one of you could win this, but neither of you really have the upper hand... yet. You have filled this thread with tons of theoritical and canonical information. If I may add a little...

Broly: The longer he stays in his Legendary Super Saiyan form, the greater his power grows. This makes his potential illimitable.
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Broly#Powers_and_abilities

Rather the source is legit or not, I dunno. Goodluck and good night."
did u not read the post above? he would not stay legendary super saiyan for long...

JLA pwns broly and all dbz
Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To Cpt Linger: Come on now, stop playing. I was just adding info to help push the debate along. I'm not taking sides in this one, okay?

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By oldmagic

I'm going to get back to you Nobody. I'll debate this later. 

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23  Edited By Theracles

Batman would be out because its like making Red Hulk fight Iron Man without any weapons or help or devices. The rest of them would be out except Superman, Superman would give Broly a run for his money but Supes would eventually lose, Broly destroyed a planet with an energy ball the size of his fist, if he blasted that at Superman well then hewould not survive because this isn't Silver Age Superman.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Martian
Theracles said:
"Batman would be out because its like making Red Hulk fight Iron Man without any weapons or help or devices. The rest of them would be out except Superman, Superman would give Broly a run for his money but Supes would eventually lose, Broly destroyed a planet with an energy ball the size of his fist, if he blasted that at Superman well then hewould not survive because this isn't Silver Age Superman."
You know nothing about DC if you think that Superman is the only powerhouse on JLA
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Swagga Boy

I think Theracles might be Oldmagic

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Swagga Boy

I could be wrong -_-

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By oldmagic
Swagga Boy said:
"

"
lol not even close. He just basically said what i said. 
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

JLA

Zauriel, Spectre, Hal Jordan, Phantom Stranger etc etc = Broly dead

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Theracles
oldmagic said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"

"
lol not even close. He just basically said what i said. "

I am not Oldmagic, Im just making a point, when Goku died in the Saiyan Saga, Gohan was being trained by Piccolo and he was not even close to a normal saiyan's power level, and he just destroyed a mountain like it was nothing and as for Goku who can go SSJ4 I wonder how strong he is, this site seems to underestimate DBZ characters, I don't see why Broly can't beat Superman, Broly destroyed a planet with a tiny energy ball and he didn't even use half of his power, and if he used his full power to destroy a planet with an energy ball it makes me wonder if he could destroy the Sun? If Broly blasted Superman with a planet-destroying energy ball what would be the outcome? And as for his strenght, I don't know if Broly is stronger than Superman but Broly can become more powerful every second just by staying in his Legendary Super Saiyan form. Oh and again I am not Oldmagic, I am just backing him up.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lantern Prime

Broly wipes them out of existence.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lantern Prime

I mean for one the guy's strength grows every second and to all of you that say the movies arent canon well they are and stop using Allstar Superman because hes not canon and he would lose too.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Theracles

Broly is just way too powerful, if he actually means to kill the Justice League with a planet-destroying energy ball at his full power he would obviously win but he would need time to charge up and even if he didn't charge up he could still beat them an energy ball that destroyed a planet and that wasn't even at his full power. And when people say that Supes can beat SSJ4 Goku, it is just wierd since DBZ characters can destroy mountains and they don't even use half of their power and Goku and Vegeta are so incredible fast, to travel from planet to planet is just amazing, at the speed of light to travel from Earth to Alpha Centauri it would take more than years and Goku travels to planets by instant transmission and it is probably as fast a blink of an eye.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Lantern Prime
Theracles said:
"Broly is just way too powerful, if he actually means to kill the Justice League with a planet-destroying energy ball at his full power he would obviously win but he would need time to charge up and even if he didn't charge up he could still beat them an energy ball that destroyed a planet and that wasn't even at his full power. And when people say that Supes can beat SSJ4 Goku, it is just wierd since DBZ characters can destroy mountains and they don't even use half of their power and Goku and Vegeta are so incredible fast, to travel from planet to planet is just amazing, at the speed of light to travel from Earth to Alpha Centauri it would take more than years and Goku travels to planets by instant transmission and it is probably as fast a blink of an eye."
Don't get wrong though, Sueprman is very powerful but he no ones shown me that he has a resistance to Ki energy. Magic., Cryptonite, and other wolrdly forces have been able to scare and weaken Superman.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The_Martian
Theracles said:
"Broly is just way too powerful, if he actually means to kill the Justice League with a planet-destroying energy ball at his full power he would obviously win but he would need time to charge up and even if he didn't charge up he could still beat them an energy ball that destroyed a planet and that wasn't even at his full power. And when people say that Supes can beat SSJ4 Goku, it is just wierd since DBZ characters can destroy mountains and they don't even use half of their power and Goku and Vegeta are so incredible fast, to travel from planet to planet is just amazing, at the speed of light to travel from Earth to Alpha Centauri it would take more than years and Goku travels to planets by instant transmission and it is probably as fast a blink of an eye."
Green Lantern could easily for a construct that will redirect Broly's energy right back at him. He has done it before on people more powerful than himself.

@LP: You make no sense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDrifter said:
"JLA

Zauriel, Spectre, Hal Jordan, Phantom Stranger etc etc = Broly dead"
The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#36  Edited By The 502 Kid

JLA curbstomp

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lantern Prime
Nobody said:
"Theracles said:
Green Lantern could easily for a construct that will redirect Broly's energy right back at him. He has done it before on people more powerful than himself.

@LP: You make no sense"

I love Green Lantern but he won't be able to Construct ki eneryg right back at any DBZ fighter because its in their control. And anyone at the level or Beyond King Vegeta can blow up planets.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By The_Martian
Lantern Prime said:
"Nobody said:
"Theracles said:

@LP: You make no sense"

I love Green Lantern but he won't be able to Construct ki eneryg right back at any DBZ fighter because its in their control. And anyone at the level or Beyond King Vegeta can blow up planets."
Why can't he? He has done it before.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Swagga Boy
The 502 Kid said:
"JLA curbstomp"
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Lantern Prime

Yeah but Ki energy is under control of the user. And strong weilders such as Frieza and  Cell can over power u to the point of not being ablt to guard it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What line-up of JLA are we using? Everyone who's ever been with the JLA?

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Theracles

Superman's invulnerability is probably up to going through a star's core unharmed and Goku can easily slice the Moon with a kamehameha, so if Goku powers up to Super Saiyan 4 and at his full power and he blasts Superman with a kamehameha, Supes would be done for and as for Broly he could do the same since Broly is a SSJ3 level villian, since he easily beat Cell and Frieza put together in hell. Superman maybe has an advantage in strenght but when Goku fought Kid Buu they were fighting really fast and using instant transmission and Goku just popped up a kamehameha from nowhere which sliced the Moon like butter. So even though Superman can fly at the speed of light, he can't dodge and instant transmission attack in any way.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Lantern Prime

The Vine feels like a ghost town all of a sudden.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_Martian
TheDrifter said:
"What line-up of JLA are we using? Everyone who's ever been with the JLA?"
I'm assuming who was in the video which was Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash(wally), Hawkgirl, Green Lantern(John), Batman, and Martian Manhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody said:
"TheDrifter said:
"What line-up of JLA are we using? Everyone who's ever been with the JLA?"
I'm assuming who was in the video which was Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash(wally), Hawkgirl, Green Lantern(John), Batman, and Martian Manhunter"
Then Broly is done for.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Lantern Prime

The only one that will be alive is Flash. But if Broly learns about the speed force.....

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Theracles

No, if Broly aims a planet destroying blast at them at his full power, I don't think any of them would survive and Broly at his Legenary SSJ form without powering can destroy a planet like its nothing just as he did in the movie. Superman could dodge it but don't underestimate Broly's strenght, he is probably well over 100 tons and he could probably give Superman a serious challenge in strenght, don't forget that Broly is currently in his SSJ Legendary form in hell, so he has probably gotten a lot more powerful, the creators of the Broly movie said it themselves that Broly not using half of his strenght can destroy the Moon with a hard punch, and Superman right now can't even move the moon with a little help.

The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The 502 Kid
Lantern Prime said:
"The only one that will be alive is Flash. But if Broly learns about the speed force....."
Broly knew Goku was drawing power from the other characters but that still didnt save him
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By oldmagic
The 502 Kid said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"The only one that will be alive is Flash. But if Broly learns about the speed force....."
Broly knew Goku was drawing power from the other characters but that still didnt save him"
no, he was arrogent. 
The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By The 502 Kid
oldmagic said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"Lantern Prime said:
Broly knew Goku was drawing power from the other characters but that still didnt save him"
no, he was arrogent. "
and that what gonna get him in the end