Broly vs. Juggernaut

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Matezoide said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @Lantern Prime: Nobody likes you, and the fact that you are riding Spike on his 300th account certifies this "
More and more everday im beginning realize your 12 yr old kid... "
sorry,but can you name a good debater that is actualy your friend? not just a ''respect'' or ''has no problem with you'' and sorry,but riding with Spike (or whatever he calls himself now) seriously hurts your popularity and no,i am not ''sucking up'' for FinalStar,i have disagreed with him sometimes and if you knew me,you would know i love DBZ "

Friends? Do you mean people here  on my friends list on XBL and here? Yeah I do but actaul "Friends" no. The real friends are the ones you hang out with everday.......  

If social networking on the internet is what you call "friends" then ywah but the only real "friends" yoyu have are the ones you see everday and if you don't have that then your living a sad life...

@Suggs44 said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @Lantern Prime: Nobody likes you, and the fact that you are riding Spike on his 300th account certifies this "
This coming from the guy who called someone a HOMO the other day after his argument on another Broly thread failed. GTFO. "

HAHAHHAHA! 

Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Louisiana Bob

Four post in a row with nothing but people attacking each other about something that has nothing to do with broly vs juggernaut. smh i'm out of here

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By FLCL1
@Lantern Prime:
for a guy that has 10,000 post your a huge douche.....no offence i just dont see that much, kudo's
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By FLCL1
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
At least the 12 year old kids on this site read comics instead of using it as an MSN or Facebook site just to socialize because they can't make any friends in real life or can't get a date "

i lol'ed
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Warcry80
@Louisiana Bob said:
"Four post in a row with nothing but people attacking each other about something that has nothing to do with broly vs juggernaut. smh i'm out of here "

It gets like this alot whenever DBZ is in a fight.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By FLCL1
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @heraldthemoth said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @heraldthemoth said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" It's a stalemate, there's no question about it. "
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Broly BFRs Cain. "

either on will do? 

@heraldthemoth said:
" @blackadam said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:
"^ War Hulk hurt him. "
hurt him? i thought he just stopped him? how did he hurt him with juggernaut invulnerability. "
 And Juggernaut for the win. He's tagged people like Thor who has dodged bullet timers. Juggernaut just has to grab Broly once and it's all over for him. "
Again people using anything with thor just makes me laugh when thor almost never uses his speed in fights. He almost always gets blitzed. Again he moved so slow that captain america was able to give him trouble just by dodging him. So the fact people want to go omg he hit thor once when thor does nothing but slug it out with people is laughable and should immediately alert people to the fact that if you're desperate enough to use that as a defense then you don't really buy the bs you're selling. but good luck with that. Juggernaut is a slow moving tank, and he has never been potryaed by anything more than that.  Broly wins via bf or stalemate. The fact that people cant get over a dbz character not getting beat is kind of lame "
Oh please, you're the one that believes  that crap about Broly's power continuing to rise without limit. You think he's gonna beat Juggernaut when he got his butt kicked by regular super saiyans and had a hard time beating Videl? Broly's a stupid fool that would charge at Juggernaut blindly and he'd get owned because of it. And lol about you smack talking Thor. Broly would get his ass kicked by Thor with one shot from Mjolnir, he won't do anything to  him let alone Juggernaut. And since when in hell does Broly ever try to BFR? He never ever does that. He gets his ass kicked by Juggs. End of story. "
You fail. "
This is coming from a totally unbiased poster, right? You Broly fanboys haven't made one convincing argument this entire thread. Not surprising because even DBZ fanboys hate the Broly fanboys. "
I'm not a Broly fanboy, Cell can beat Broly. This is a stalemate, so shut up and agree with the facts, you're just more one biased fanboy who cant just stand seeing a DBZ character not being beat or humiliated. "

lol
Sirealkillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Sirealkillz

I need to know....

How fast is Juggs?

Also, can he fly?

I just need to know, Im kinda a noob when it come to The JUggernaut.

Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Sirealkillz said:
" I need to know....   How fast is Juggs?  Also, can he fly?  I just need to know, Im kinda a noob when it come to The JUggernaut. "
Juggs is yellow school bus slow. He can not fly. He is invincible and he cant be hurt. He's ridiculously strong. None of that matters as Broly has telekinesis that can toss juggernaut away for a bfr win. Broly has shields that withstand planet busters, and planets exploding. Broly without charging his energy blast to make them stronger can bust planets with a ki blast as small as a baseball aka a bfr win.. He's Faster than a super saiyan, and ultra super saiyan, meaning juggernaut wont touch him no matter how many PIS events people want to list about juggernaut hitting people he shouldn't be able to hit. 
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Warcry80
@Louisiana Bob said:
" @Sirealkillz said:
" I need to know....   How fast is Juggs?  Also, can he fly?  I just need to know, Im kinda a noob when it come to The JUggernaut. "
Juggs is yellow school bus slow. He can not fly. He is invincible and he cant be hurt. He's ridiculously strong. None of that matters as Broly has telekinesis that can toss juggernaut away for a bfr win. Broly has shields that withstand planet busters, and planets exploding. Broly without charging his energy blast to make them stronger can bust planets with a ki blast as small as a baseball aka a bfr win.. He's Faster than a super saiyan, and ultra super saiyan, meaning juggernaut wont touch him no matter how many PIS events people want to list about juggernaut hitting people he shouldn't be able to hit.  "

The only wrong in your post is Broly having TK. While it seems every sayin is capable of it via training, Broly himself has never been shown to use TK. But I agree 100% with your post.

Alot of times that PIS of people hitting people they have no business hitting happens alot in Comics, EX Hulk hitting Silver Surfer.

Sirealkillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Sirealkillz

Okay, So why are we arguing about this?

Broly flies away and ki blasts him to smithereens.

It's that simple.
 Unless, this is a death thread. 

In that case, Broly would have to go through a days worth of energy

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Warcry80
@Louisiana Bob:
Also let us not forget the PIS of Juggernaut clearly showing pian on his face when fighting, when it clearly states he feels no pain, and is completely invunerable to physical harm.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Warcry80 said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @Sirealkillz said:
Juggs is yellow school bus slow. He can not fly. He is invincible and he cant be hurt. He's ridiculously strong. None of that matters as Broly has telekinesis that can toss juggernaut away for a bfr win. Broly has shields that withstand planet busters, and planets exploding. Broly without charging his energy blast to make them stronger can bust planets with a ki blast as small as a baseball aka a bfr win.. He's Faster than a super saiyan, and ultra super saiyan, meaning juggernaut wont touch him no matter how many PIS events people want to list about juggernaut hitting people he shouldn't be able to hit.  "

The only wrong in your post is Broly having TK."

Actually Broly force choked goten in the first movie until trunks came and saved him
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Warcry80
@Louisiana Bob:
I got that movie!! I didn't even recognize that happening! But maybe I was wrong! Force choke ?? LOL!!! I like that!!
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#164  Edited By Matezoide2
@Lantern Prime said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
sorry,but can you name a good debater that is actualy your friend? not just a ''respect'' or ''has no problem with you'' and sorry,but riding with Spike (or whatever he calls himself now) seriously hurts your popularity and no,i am not ''sucking up'' for FinalStar,i have disagreed with him sometimes and if you knew me,you would know i love DBZ "

Friends? Do you mean people here  on my friends list on XBL and here? Yeah I do but actaul "Friends" no. The real friends are the ones you hang out with everday.......  

If social networking on the internet is what you call "friends" then ywah but the only real "friends" yoyu have are the ones you see everday and if you don't have that then your living a sad life..
*sigh*
now i undestand why everybody hates you
btw,your whole post is wrong,you can refer to someone you met on the internet as a ''friend'',if you dont think so,your dumber than you look
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Matezoide said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

If social networking on the internet is what you call "friends" then ywah but the only real "friends" yoyu have are the ones you see everday and if you don't have that then your living a sad life..
.... *sigh* now i undestand why everybody hates you btw,your whole post is wrong,you can refer to someone you met on the internet as a ''friend'',if you dont think so,your dumber than you look "

Avatar image for radiantthelight
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Lantern Prime: 

You know... you really are an asshole...

Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Louisiana Bob

The two with the biggest post counts are the ones being the most childish -_- smh

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Warcry80

Stalemate!
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By FLCL1
@Matezoide said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

.... *sigh* now i undestand why everybody hates you btw,your whole post is wrong,you can refer to someone you met on the internet as a ''friend'',if you dont think so,your dumber than you are "

edit
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By blackadam
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
At least the 12 year old kids on this site read comics instead of using it as an MSN or Facebook site just to socialize because they can't make any friends in real life or can't get a date "

holy sh!t you just owned him
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#171  Edited By spidey 15
@Warcry80 said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
"Four post in a row with nothing but people attacking each other about something that has nothing to do with broly vs juggernaut. smh i'm out of here "
It gets like this alot whenever DBZ is in a fight. "
This is because either some people will completely underestimate DBZ or some others will completely overestimate DBZ. 
This will eventually lead us in a flame war. 
=]
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By ssejllenrad
@spidey 15 said:
"This is because either some people will completely underestimate DBZ or some others will completely overestimate DBZ. This will eventually lead us in a flame war. =] "
True...
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By spidey 15
@ssejllenrad: The experience help me to realize it...lol 
=]
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#174  Edited By mavfan626

Broly can bfr right? so he wins
Vynjira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Vynjira

Juggernaut can teleport, and he can cast magic. Not that Broly is accustomed to dodging attacks..

If all else fails Broly will either destroy all the habitable planets and will die, or he will eventually need to sleep or if at the very least Juggernaut waits until Broly is too old to fight.

Several win conditions for Juggernaut, where's Broly's win conditions?

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Warcry80
@spidey 15 said:
" @Warcry80 said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
It gets like this alot whenever DBZ is in a fight. "
This is because either some people will completely underestimate DBZ or some others will completely overestimate DBZ. This will eventually lead us in a flame war. =] "

Agreed!
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Vynjira said:
" Juggernaut can teleport, and he can cast magic. Not that Broly is accustomed to dodging attacks..  If all else fails Broly will either destroy all the habitable planets and will die, or he will eventually need to sleep or if at the very least Juggernaut waits until Broly is too old to fight.  Several win conditions for Juggernaut, where's Broly's win conditions? "
At least its someone debating the topic and not a bunch of people flaming each other -_- Juggernaut can't teleport, juggernaut can barely cast any magic the most I've seen him do is make a new helmet and that was only with the full power of cyttorak. Broly blows up one planet and juggernaut floats in space and thats the end. There are no win conditions for juggernaut 
Vynjira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Vynjira
@Louisiana Bob: 
 Not a spell?
 Not a spell?
Yea, I'm gonna say you're 
wrong on that all counts..

Not teleportation?
Not teleportation?
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly via BFR. Otherwise, stalemate.

Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Vynjira:  
smh Is it so hard for people to actually read a comic instead of fishing for scans on killermovies?  If you had read the comic, you would know that Juggernaut had to make a deal never to use magic spells again in order to leave the oblivion dimension and the knowledge was taken from him in the same comic that scan is from. The second cyttorak teleported juggernaut to the hulk to help the xmen in return he had to become juggernaut again. I mean it even says in the scan that he's making a deal for someone else to teleport him. -_-  Read a comic

And for the billionth time, stalemate or broly wins
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By spidey 15
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" Broly via BFR. Otherwise, stalemate. "
Sirealkillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Sirealkillz
@spidey 15 said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" Broly via BFR. Otherwise, stalemate. "
"
"
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob said:

" @Vynjira: And for the billionth time, stalemate or broly wins "

Or the most likely scenario, which is, you know, Broly gets killed with a punch to the head that caves his skull in. Broly is a brawler. He'll go after Juggernaut like an idiot and it will be over before he knows it. It's laughable that some people think he'd just blow up the planet and let Juggernaut drift in space. Broly is a hot tempered idiot like most all Saiyans are. His pride would not let him just leave the battle.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:

Or the most likely scenario, which is, you know, Broly gets killed with a punch to the head that caves his skull in. Broly is a brawler. He'll go after Juggernaut like an idiot and it will be over before he knows it. It's laughable that some people think he'd just blow up the planet and let Juggernaut drift in space. Broly is a hot tempered idiot like most all Saiyans are. His pride would not let him just leave the battle. "
They will never admit that brolly and the rest of the saiyans would try to brawl it out
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:

Or the most likely scenario, which is, you know, Broly gets killed with a punch to the head that caves his skull in. Broly is a brawler. He'll go after Juggernaut like an idiot and it will be over before he knows it. It's laughable that some people think he'd just blow up the planet and let Juggernaut drift in space. Broly is a hot tempered idiot like most all Saiyans are. His pride would not let him just leave the battle. "
I think it's pretty funny that the people who know the least about broly like to say what broly is going to do. If you knew anything about broly, you would know in all of his fights, He showed how fast he was by dodging Goku, piccolo and Trunks at the same time even tho he didn't need to. The fact that he utilized his shields in his fight with gohan again even tho he didn't need to seeing as he tanked goku's kamehameha which was stated to be planet busting level in his fight with cell. And if you knew anything about broly, you would know that he stopped mid fight with the z fighters just to blow up a random planet for no real reason at all, and that in the movie all they talked about was how Broly liked to blow up planets. Or the fact that He did in fact try and blow up Earth when he didn't need to in his fight with Gohan. I think it's pretty funny that you're calling Broly a hot tempered idiot, like Juggernaut is known for his wisdom and peace talks or something. So how about you do yourself a favor and not comment on things you don't really know all that much about. 

So once more with feeling. Stalemate or Broly wins. 

@buttersdaman000
said:
" @Prince CortSether said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:

They will never admit that brolly and the rest of the saiyans would try to brawl it out "
who isn't admitting that -_-. What you can't seem to comprehend is that it doesn't matter if broly or other saiyans try and brawl it out, juggernaut is too damn slow to do anything about it.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By FLCL1

10 pages?.......seriously?
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Louisiana Bob said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:

I think it's pretty funny that the people who know the least about broly like to say what broly is going to do. If you knew anything about broly, you would know in all of his fights, He showed how fast he was by dodging Goku, piccolo and Trunks at the same time even tho he didn't need to. The fact that he utilized his shields in his fight with gohan again even tho he didn't need to seeing as he tanked goku's kamehameha which was stated to be planet busting level in his fight with cell. And if you knew anything about broly, you would know that he stopped mid fight with the z fighters just to blow up a random planet for no real reason at all, and that in the movie all they talked about was how Broly liked to blow up planets. Or the fact that He did in fact try and blow up Earth when he didn't need to in his fight with Gohan. I think it's pretty funny that you're calling Broly a hot tempered idiot, like Juggernaut is known for his wisdom and peace talks or something. So how about you do yourself a favor and not comment on things you don't really know all that much about. 

@buttersdaman000
said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:

They will never admit that brolly and the rest of the saiyans would try to brawl it out "
who isn't admitting that -_-. What you can't seem to comprehend is that it doesn't matter if broly or other saiyans try and brawl it out, juggernaut is too damn slow to do anything about it. "
read the thread
you will see that i already stated that this ends in a stalemate or bfr win for brolly
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this still going on ?

Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

Broly tried to blow up the planet in his DBZ Movie 10 (Broly:Second Coming). He did no attempted planet destroying in DBZ Movie 8. Rather, he brawled it out with all of them. And Broly was obviously toying with the useless DBZ crew when he was dodging them since they were so much weaker and he was pulverizing them already he could do what he felt like. He wouldn't start dodging before he knew what his opponent was about. The first thing Broly ever does is charge in to punch someone and once he witnesses that his ki and other such attacks don't do jack squat to him he'll charge at Juggernaut again. 

There's no way you'll convince anyone that Broly would just leave the battle. It's not like it would necessarily work if he tried to destroy the planet. His planet busting attack was launched at his opponent, so from what we've seen he'd launch it at Juggernaut. DBZ shows that people, if willing, can grab on to ki energy and push it back. Juggernaut has the strength to simply bounce it right back at Broly. Even if he did destroy the planet, it would be entirely ineffectual to Juggernaut except for getting Jughead pissed. Broly is not one that likes being taunted or annoyed (I mean the loser went after Goku for making him cry as a baby) so once Juggernaut starts laughing that his planet attack didn't do jack squat to him ,or insults him for destroying the planet, Broly would go after Juggernaut blindly.

It appears you don't really know what Juggernaut is capable of. His strength is far superior to that of anyone in DBZ, including the fusions. You seem to be of the impression that Juggernaut has not regularly gone up against bullet timers. Broly only dodged a few times, as I said before. He almost always stands there to tank hits just to show how powerful he is. A single punch to the gut from Juggernaut will KO Broly. You also seem of the idea that Broly has any strength feats to suggest that he could simply BFR Juggernaut. The Super Saiyans and above transformations only have strength feats that are in the low tons range. Broly's strength is obviously higher, but still nothing suggests it comes close to Juggernaut's, who has easily gone toe to toe with a Hulk who has lifted a mountain that was over 100 billion tons.

Juggernaut wins. The only possibility of a stalemate is if Broly gives up and flies away or Juggernaut gets bored and takes a nap.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

Broly tried to blow up the planet in his DBZ Movie 10 (Broly:Second Coming). He did no attempted planet destroying in DBZ Movie 8. Rather, he brawled it out with all of them. And Broly was obviously toying with the useless DBZ crew when he was dodging them since they were so much weaker and he was pulverizing them already he could do what he felt like. He wouldn't start dodging before he knew what his opponent was about. The first thing Broly ever does is charge in to punch someone and once he witnesses that his ki and other such attacks don't do jack squat to him he'll charge at Juggernaut again.   There's no way you'll convince anyone that Broly would just leave the battle. It's not like it would necessarily work if he tried to destroy the planet. His planet busting attack was launched at his opponent, so from what we've seen he'd launch it at Juggernaut. DBZ shows that people, if willing, can grab on to ki energy and push it back. Juggernaut has the strength to simply bounce it right back at Broly. Even if he did destroy the planet, it would be entirely ineffectual to Juggernaut except for getting Jughead pissed. Broly is not one that likes being taunted or annoyed (I mean the loser went after Goku for making him cry as a baby) so once Juggernaut starts laughing that his planet attack didn't do jack squat to him ,or insults him for destroying the planet, Broly would go after Juggernaut blindly.  It appears you don't really know what Juggernaut is capable of. His strength is far superior to that of anyone in DBZ, including the fusions. You seem to be of the impression that Juggernaut has not regularly gone up against bullet timers. Broly only dodged a few times, as I said before. He almost always stands there to tank hits just to show how powerful he is. A single punch to the gut from Juggernaut will KO Broly. You also seem of the idea that Broly has any strength feats to suggest that he could simply BFR Juggernaut. The Super Saiyans and above transformations only have strength feats that are in the low tons range. Broly's strength is obviously higher, but still nothing suggests it comes close to Juggernaut's, who has easily gone toe to toe with a Hulk who has lifted a mountain that was over 100 billion tons.  Juggernaut wins. The only possibility of a stalemate is if Broly gives up and flies away or Juggernaut gets bored and takes a nap. "
i agree with some of this but imo this is stalemate or win bt bfr for brolly

btw prepare to be attacked
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000:  I just don't see Juggernaut getting BFR'd. 

Consider Broly's options:

1) He can try to grab Juggernaut and throw him out of the atmosphere, which some people have suggested. Problem is, Juggernaut's not going to just stand there and let himself get thrown. If he did then most  flyers would BFR Juggernaut every single time he appears, but that's hardly ever the case. If Juggernaut braced himself Broly does not have the strength feats to suggest that he can physically pull against the Juggernaut and force him up into the air.

2) He can blow up the planet and let Juggernaut float in space.
    - I don't find this scenario likely. When Broly tried to destroy the planet, his attack was toward the person he was attacking. That would mean he'd try to blow up Juggernaut along with the planet. Now since ki attacks can be grabbed and deflected, Juggernaut could simply chuck or punch it right back at Broly. But, say he did destroy the planet. Juggernaut would obviously get pissed and say things to Broly to upset him, leading Broly to try and punch out Juggernaut due to his Saiyan pride, I mean he tried to kill Goku just for making him cry all those years ago. In which case Juggernaut could punch Broly, sending him keeling over, and while that happens he is open for a choke hold or snapping Broly's neck or something similar. 

Then you always have to consider that destroying the planet would get Juggernaut so angry that he'll tap even more into the powers of Cyttorak and the more he taps into those powers the stronger he becomes and sometimes he even gains new powers. Plus, I seem to remember an instance where Juggernaut was able to run through space due to his powers. There was a point where he was running straight through the ocean and his powers wouldn't let him sink to the bottom.
Avatar image for big_anti_monitor_prime
Big Anti-Monitor Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juggernaut.

Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

Broly tried to blow up the planet in his DBZ Movie 10 (Broly:Second Coming). He did no attempted planet destroying in DBZ Movie 8. Rather, he brawled it out with all of them. And Broly was obviously toying with the useless DBZ crew when he was dodging them since they were so much weaker and he was pulverizing them already he could do what he felt like. He wouldn't start dodging before he knew what his opponent was about. The first thing Broly ever does is charge in to punch someone and once he witnesses that his ki and other such attacks don't do jack squat to him he'll charge at Juggernaut again.   There's no way you'll convince anyone that Broly would just leave the battle. It's not like it would necessarily work if he tried to destroy the planet. His planet busting attack was launched at his opponent, so from what we've seen he'd launch it at Juggernaut. DBZ shows that people, if willing, can grab on to ki energy and push it back. Juggernaut has the strength to simply bounce it right back at Broly. Even if he did destroy the planet, it would be entirely ineffectual to Juggernaut except for getting Jughead pissed. Broly is not one that likes being taunted or annoyed (I mean the loser went after Goku for making him cry as a baby) so once Juggernaut starts laughing that his planet attack didn't do jack squat to him ,or insults him for destroying the planet, Broly would go after Juggernaut blindly.  It appears you don't really know what Juggernaut is capable of. His strength is far superior to that of anyone in DBZ, including the fusions. You seem to be of the impression that Juggernaut has not regularly gone up against bullet timers. Broly only dodged a few times, as I said before. He almost always stands there to tank hits just to show how powerful he is. A single punch to the gut from Juggernaut will KO Broly. You also seem of the idea that Broly has any strength feats to suggest that he could simply BFR Juggernaut. The Super Saiyans and above transformations only have strength feats that are in the low tons range. Broly's strength is obviously higher, but still nothing suggests it comes close to Juggernaut's, who has easily gone toe to toe with a Hulk who has lifted a mountain that was over 100 billion tons.  Juggernaut wins. The only possibility of a stalemate is if Broly gives up and flies away or Juggernaut gets bored and takes a nap. "
-_-  

Why must people argue just to argue. Broly tried blowing up the planet in the second movie, the end, that's all that matters. He blew up a random planet just for lol's as he was fighting the z fighters. He blew up several while as just as kid. And yet you want to sit here and argue that he wont do something he has already done many times over? -_-. Broly is fast enough to tag his opponents who only move at super speed, yet you want to talk about charging in and punching -_-.  Broly hits the planet once with a baseball sized non charged ki attack and juggernaut is floating in space. juggernaut is not fast enough to hit broly even if broly charged in and starts punching. Yes broly who tanked a planet buster is going to be koed by a single punch from juggernaut -__-. Again stop stating what broly will and won't do when you don't know anything about the character. So please keep your fanboy hat on and go on about Juggernaut and all his glorious strength when he wont be able to even see broly move. I'm sorry but listening to you go on about how juggernaut will use his abilities to his full potential while at the same time stating broly will not just goes to show me that talking to you is a waste of time. At this point i'm just repeating myself to someone who doesn't want to listen. You're a waste of my time. juggernaut can't win. And for the record the super saiyans are way above class 100. A version of the hulk has lifted a mountain, that same hulk has been koed 3 different times by captain america, and once by spiderman. You can argue your one sided crap all day no one but you is buying it. Juggernaut gets bfr'd via telekinesis or lack of planet. Your choice
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Prince CortSether said:
" @buttersdaman000:  I just don't see Juggernaut getting BFR'd.    Consider Broly's options:  1) He can try to grab Juggernaut and throw him out of the atmosphere, which some people have suggested. Problem is, Juggernaut's not going to just stand there and let himself get thrown. If he did then most  flyers would BFR Juggernaut every single time he appears, but that's hardly ever the case. If Juggernaut braced himself Broly does not have the strength feats to suggest that he can physically pull against the Juggernaut and force him up into the air.   2) He can blow up the planet and let Juggernaut float in space.     - I don't find this scenario likely. When Broly tried to destroy the planet, his attack was toward the person he was attacking. That would mean he'd try to blow up Juggernaut along with the planet. Now since ki attacks can be grabbed and deflected, Juggernaut could simply chuck or punch it right back at Broly. But, say he did destroy the planet. Juggernaut would obviously get pissed and say things to Broly to upset him, leading Broly to try and punch out Juggernaut due to his Saiyan pride, I mean he tried to kill Goku just for making him cry all those years ago. In which case Juggernaut could punch Broly, sending him keeling over, and while that happens he is open for a choke hold or snapping Broly's neck or something similar.   Then you always have to consider that destroying the planet would get Juggernaut so angry that he'll tap even more into the powers of Cyttorak and the more he taps into those powers the stronger he becomes and sometimes he even gains new powers. Plus, I seem to remember an instance where Juggernaut was able to run through space due to his powers. There was a point where he was running straight through the ocean and his powers wouldn't let him sink to the bottom. "
that would seem to be the case but even i can see juggs getting bfr'd by a powerful ki blast. these blast just dont destroy they can also push you back if your strong enough to take em. and in the worst case scenario brolly would probably destroy the planet

i can easily see brolly trying to brawl this one however, and in that case juggernaught wins
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether said:
" @buttersdaman000:  I just don't see Juggernaut getting BFR'd.    Consider Broly's options:  1) He can try to grab Juggernaut and throw him out of the atmosphere, which some people have suggested. Problem is, Juggernaut's not going to just stand there and let himself get thrown. If he did then most  flyers would BFR Juggernaut every single time he appears, but that's hardly ever the case. If Juggernaut braced himself Broly does not have the strength feats to suggest that he can physically pull against the Juggernaut and force him up into the air.   2) He can blow up the planet and let Juggernaut float in space.     - I don't find this scenario likely. When Broly tried to destroy the planet, his attack was toward the person he was attacking. That would mean he'd try to blow up Juggernaut along with the planet. Now since ki attacks can be grabbed and deflected, Juggernaut could simply chuck or punch it right back at Broly. But, say he did destroy the planet. Juggernaut would obviously get pissed and say things to Broly to upset him, leading Broly to try and punch out Juggernaut due to his Saiyan pride, I mean he tried to kill Goku just for making him cry all those years ago. In which case Juggernaut could punch Broly, sending him keeling over, and while that happens he is open for a choke hold or snapping Broly's neck or something similar.   Then you always have to consider that destroying the planet would get Juggernaut so angry that he'll tap even more into the powers of Cyttorak and the more he taps into those powers the stronger he becomes and sometimes he even gains new powers. Plus, I seem to remember an instance where Juggernaut was able to run through space due to his powers. There was a point where he was running straight through the ocean and his powers wouldn't let him sink to the bottom. "
-_- 

1. Juggernaut is not fast enough to stop broly from doing anything to him. if vegeta wasn't fast enough to stop broly from grabbing his face and taking him miles away and thens slamming him into a mountain juggernaut isn't going to do anything. If he's fast enough to slap gohan into a building a and be on the other side of it before gohan gets there then juggernaut isn't going to do anything, here is no plot stop juggernaut from being bfr'd here, so i don't even know why you would bring it up. Again with the bracing himself? Juggernaut wont even see broly move. Broly physically over powered several characters that were beyond class 100 strength. several characters who with a single punch or kick can send people flying into a different city, crashing through several mountains, and can throw a rock through a mountain like a baseball through a glass window, but they cant pick up a man and throw him -_- Sure whatever you want to think pal.  

2. When broly blew up all the planets in the south galaxy who were those aimed at? I love how your memory doesn't serve you well to remember all the times that broly just shot out random ki blast that landed all over the place in both movies he appeared in just because he could. but you want to say he will concentrate his attack just because? You obviously don't know squat about ki. ki can cut, pierce, explode on contact, and absorb people into it. Juggernaut tries to grab anything and the force alone from the ki blast will destroy the ground juggernaut is standing on which is why Goku and his pal always aim away from the planet. Juggernaut is too slow to do anything to broly. I find it quite funny that you i will sit here and say that juggernaut will ask cyttorak for new powers which he almost never does, in fact when he does he usually ask for more strength but at the same time say broly will not do the things he always does -_- Pics or it didn't happen 

3. Broly wins or stalemate those are your choices
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

-_-   Why must people argue just to argue. Broly tried blowing up the planet in the second movie, the end, that's all that matters. He blew up a random planet just for lol's as he was fighting the z fighters. He blew up several while as just as kid. And yet you want to sit here and argue that he wont do something he has already done many times over? -_-. Broly is fast enough to tag his opponents who only move at super speed, yet you want to talk about charging in and punching -_-.  Broly hits the planet once with a baseball sized non charged ki attack and juggernaut is floating in space. juggernaut is not fast enough to hit broly even if broly charged in and starts punching. Yes broly who tanked a planet buster is going to be koed by a single punch from juggernaut -__-. Again stop stating what broly will and won't do when you don't know anything about the character. So please keep your fanboy hat on and go on about Juggernaut and all his glorious strength when he wont be able to even see broly move. I'm sorry but listening to you go on about how juggernaut will use his abilities to his full potential while at the same time stating broly will not just goes to show me that talking to you is a waste of time. At this point i'm just repeating myself to someone who doesn't want to listen. You're a waste of my time. juggernaut can't win. And for the record the super saiyans are way above class 100. A version of the hulk has lifted a mountain, that same hulk has been koed 3 different times by captain america, and once by spiderman. You can argue your one sided crap all day no one but you is buying it. Juggernaut gets bfr'd via telekinesis or lack of planet. Your choice "
I've watched both Broly movies and I know how Broly fights. Quit coming on like you're some authority on DBZ and everyone who disagrees with you doesn't know what they are talking about. You act like Juggernaut has no methods of restraining Broly long  enough to get a punch in. A thunderclap has ko'd heroes before. While there's no telling if it will KO Broly, it'll distract him enough to pummel him down.  (Unless you want to tell me that Saiyans have a magical ability that makes them resistant to sound waves?)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yes, Broly will get KO'd by punches from Juggernaut. Juggernaut's less than serious hits have caused magnitude 8 earthquakes on the Richter Scale. Something that Broly's max hits never do. You keep trying to convince people that Broly uses his speed seriously in the majority of his battles when he doesn't. Most super fast people don't in fights even when they should. Hell, Juggernaut even fought and restrained Superboy Prime, who is much faster than Broly could hope to be. 
Why bring up the Hulk getting KO'd as if that even means something in this fight? Yea, Broly destroyed a galaxy, that same Broly was beaten by little kids and couldn't even succeed in killing a teenage girl. I can play that game of stating low showings, too.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Louisiana Bob: 
Cmon class 100 strength??
Vynjira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Vynjira
@Louisiana Bob: I have read them, I didn't find it from KMC it was already on this site.
The spells he learned were taken away as part of the deal, yet we've seen other people cast spells 
Do you happen to remember what Stevie was able to do? Are you saying Cain could not use those abilities as well?
As for the teleportation "deal", CAIN says that thinking that is what Cyttorak wants of him.
Cyttorak explains that Juggernaut is an Avatar of destruction which is why he teleported him to fight Hulk.
Are you saying that Cyttorak wouldn't teleport Juggernaut to fight Broly which is what Cyttorak would want?

Not to mention you imply that Broly would run away from Juggernaut or that he would decide to get rid of him instead of try to kill him.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

-_-   Why must people argue just to argue. Broly tried blowing up the planet in the second movie, the end, that's all that matters. He blew up a random planet just for lol's as he was fighting the z fighters. He blew up several while as just as kid. And yet you want to sit here and argue that he wont do something he has already done many times over? -_-. Broly is fast enough to tag his opponents who only move at super speed, yet you want to talk about charging in and punching -_-.  Broly hits the planet once with a baseball sized non charged ki attack and juggernaut is floating in space. juggernaut is not fast enough to hit broly even if broly charged in and starts punching. Yes broly who tanked a planet buster is going to be koed by a single punch from juggernaut -__-. Again stop stating what broly will and won't do when you don't know anything about the character. So please keep your fanboy hat on and go on about Juggernaut and all his glorious strength when he wont be able to even see broly move. I'm sorry but listening to you go on about how juggernaut will use his abilities to his full potential while at the same time stating broly will not just goes to show me that talking to you is a waste of time. At this point i'm just repeating myself to someone who doesn't want to listen. You're a waste of my time. juggernaut can't win. And for the record the super saiyans are way above class 100. A version of the hulk has lifted a mountain, that same hulk has been koed 3 different times by captain america, and once by spiderman. You can argue your one sided crap all day no one but you is buying it. Juggernaut gets bfr'd via telekinesis or lack of planet. Your choice "
I've watched both Broly movies and I know how Broly fights. Quit coming on like you're some authority on DBZ and everyone who disagrees with you doesn't know what they are talking about. You act like Juggernaut has no methods of restraining Broly long  enough to get a punch in. A thunderclap has ko'd heroes before. While there's no telling if it will KO Broly, it'll distract him enough to pummel him down.  (Unless you want to tell me that Saiyans have a magical ability that makes them resistant to sound waves?)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
             Yes, Broly will get KO'd by punches from Juggernaut. Juggernaut's less than serious hits have caused magnitude 8 earthquakes on the Richter Scale. Something that Broly's max hits never do. You keep trying to convince people that Broly uses his speed seriously in the majority of his battles when he doesn't. Most super fast people don't in fights even when they should. Hell, Juggernaut even fought and restrained Superboy Prime, who is much faster than Broly could hope to be.  Why bring up the Hulk getting KO'd as if that even means something in this fight? Yea, Broly destroyed a galaxy, that same Broly was beaten by little kids and couldn't even succeed in killing a teenage girl. I can play that game of stating low showings, too. "
You obviously don't know how broly fights. No you don't know what you're talking about because you don't know what you're talking about and my post proved that. don't know why you're getting so upset about it tho. XD Uhmm No juggernaut really doesn't have any methods to restraining broly. You posting a scan of juggernaut thunder clapping a bunch of heroes with normal human durability and speed and saying it will work on a guy who can survive planet busters without a shield but can also produce a shields that can protect him from planets exploding and planet busters is nothing less than ridiculous. It will not distract broly who laughed at goku's planet busting kamehameha. It will not distract broly who is faster than sound and will never even be hit by the thing that wont even phase him. No they're just faster than sound waves that and they can produce shields and even blast away attacks using their chi alone. 

Broly will not get koed by juggernauts punched as Nappa raising two fingers have destroyed several cities. When vegeta powering up has caused the entire planet to shake at just base form alone. I think i already mentioned the whole tanking planet busters thing. I don't have to convince you or anyone else of anything. I'm not about to sit here and listen to you tell me he doesn't use his speed when  he would have to to actually hit a z fighter which he does often. Anyone who knows anything about dbz knows that al they do is use speed, they never don't use speed, in fact they slow down just to taught their opponents about how slow they are compared to them and then go right back to speed blitzing them. I can post s scan from every single saga when all they talk about is speed and how they use it in their fights. Facts speak for them self you don't have to listen thats none of my concern. Juggernaut from Marvel comics fought and restrained Super boy prime From DC comics. LMFAO if you say so buddy. And if that did happen, super boy only uses his speed when fighting the flashes. Pretty much everything you said and got wrong about broly, you can add that to anyone kryptonian.  OH good God, YOU brought up the Hulk -_______- Are are you forgetting Hulk lifted a 100 billion ton mountain. Yup that same hulk was koed by captain america several times.

Yup Broly got beat by a super saiyan 2, and 2 super saiyains, too bad he only lost because a 4th kid (trunks) disrupted his ki blast by having throwing his ki into brolys making it explde causing goku and his sons to be able to push broly's attack and him into the sun when it was clear they were losing the power struggle. And failed to kill a teenage girl. XD H didn't even hit videl, he grabbed her by the leg and tossed her into the ocean and was koed and then immediately started fighting the saiyans. Apparently you can't
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@buttersdaman000 said:

" @Louisiana Bob:  Cmon class 100 strength?? "

base form goku is 40 tons and so is vegeta. (even tho i don't know many 40 toners who can send a man flying a man flying miles away with a kick or through a rock through a mountain) And super saiyan multiples strength by 50, this is very common knowledge. or at least i thought it was

@Vynjira
said:

" @Louisiana Bob: I have read them, I didn't find it from KMC it was already on this site. The spells he learned were taken away as part of the deal, yet we've seen other people cast spells  Do you happen to remember what Stevie was able to do? Are you saying Cain could not use those abilities as well? As for the teleportation "deal", CAIN says that thinking that is what Cyttorak wants of him. Cyttorak explains that Juggernaut is an Avatar of destruction which is why he teleported him to fight Hulk. Are you saying that Cyttorak wouldn't teleport Juggernaut to fight Broly which is what Cyttorak would want?  Not to mention you imply that Broly would run away from Juggernaut or that he would decide to get rid of him instead of try to kill him. "

ok if you read them and know he can't use magic anymore why waste time saying he could. Stevie is not cain marco, who is banned form using magic again. Cyttorak made a deal with cain to teleport him to fight hulk in exchange for becoming evil again and becoming juggernaut. It had nothing to do with wanting him see cain fight hulk. Please don't try and manipulate events it's a waste of time and it only makes you look bad.