Broly vs. Juggernaut

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By blackadam
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @blackadam said:
" @heraldthemoth said:   
dude, don bother with this trolls, i beat lousiana bob is spike, a famous dbz troll, that went crazy because goku could not win agains sevearl comcis characters. 
and radiant the light, is just a loser. dont waster your time in them, and instead check out other threads and enjoy comics vine.
" @blackadam said:
" @heraldthemoth said:
" @blackadam: he got depowered again? damn I thought he was restored to his original levels for good. how did he get depowered? "
in the thunderbolts they somehwat explain, apperantly when he becomes one with the enigma force and the when he lose it, that somehow did cancel cyttorak powers "
that's jacked up. I wanted Classic Juggernaut to remain. Nobody likes Huggernaut. 

@RadiantTheLight said:
" @heraldthemoth said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @heraldthemoth said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" It's a stalemate, there's no question about it. "
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Broly BFRs Cain. "

either on will do? 

@heraldthemoth said:
" @blackadam said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:
"^ War Hulk hurt him. "
hurt him? i thought he just stopped him? how did he hurt him with juggernaut invulnerability. "
 And Juggernaut for the win. He's tagged people like Thor who has dodged bullet timers. Juggernaut just has to grab Broly once and it's all over for him. "
Again people using anything with thor just makes me laugh when thor almost never uses his speed in fights. He almost always gets blitzed. Again he moved so slow that captain america was able to give him trouble just by dodging him. So the fact people want to go omg he hit thor once when thor does nothing but slug it out with people is laughable and should immediately alert people to the fact that if you're desperate enough to use that as a defense then you don't really buy the bs you're selling. but good luck with that. Juggernaut is a slow moving tank, and he has never been potryaed by anything more than that.  Broly wins via bf or stalemate. The fact that people cant get over a dbz character not getting beat is kind of lame "
Oh please, you're the one that believes  that crap about Broly's power continuing to rise without limit. You think he's gonna beat Juggernaut when he got his butt kicked by regular super saiyans and had a hard time beating Videl? Broly's a stupid fool that would charge at Juggernaut blindly and he'd get owned because of it. And lol about you smack talking Thor. Broly would get his ass kicked by Thor with one shot from Mjolnir, he won't do anything to  him let alone Juggernaut. And since when in hell does Broly ever try to BFR? He never ever does that. He gets his ass kicked by Juggs. End of story. "
You fail. "
This is coming from a totally unbiased poster, right? You Broly fanboys haven't made one convincing argument this entire thread. Not surprising because even DBZ fanboys hate the Broly fanboys. "
I'm not a Broly fanboy, Cell can beat Broly. This is a stalemate, so shut up and agree with the facts, you're just more one biased fanboy who cant just stand seeing a DBZ character not being beat or humiliated. "
No. I'm realistic in saying that Juggernaut destroys Broly. Broly couldn't even beat up a bunch of kids when he came back, and Videl was able to smack him around a bit. Plus, he has never shown any interest in BFRing. He's a brute that would try to use his ki attacks or slug it out and he'd get smacked around for it. Juggernaut has way more in the strength and durability department. Once Broly gets grabbed he's getting an arm ripped off. "

@RadiantTheLight said:
"@blackadam said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @RadiantTheLight said:
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Broly BFRs Cain. "

either on will do? 

@heraldthemoth

said:
" @blackadam said:
"^ War Hulk hurt him. "
hurt him? i thought he just stopped him? how did he hurt him with juggernaut invulnerability. "
 And Juggernaut for the win. He's tagged people like Thor who has dodged bullet timers. Juggernaut just has to grab Broly once and it's all over for him. "
Again people using anything with thor just makes me laugh when thor almost never uses his speed in fights. He almost always gets blitzed. Again he moved so slow that captain america was able to give him trouble just by dodging him. So the fact people want to go omg he hit thor once when thor does nothing but slug it out with people is laughable and should immediately alert people to the fact that if you're desperate enough to use that as a defense then you don't really buy the bs you're selling. but good luck with that. Juggernaut is a slow moving tank, and he has never been potryaed by anything more than that.  Broly wins via bf or stalemate. The fact that people cant get over a dbz character not getting beat is kind of lame "
how can broly wins via stalemate? you talk like if captain america was slow to, in civil war he was able to go toe to toe with spiderman, captain america isnt slow at all, able to dodge bullets, i dont see how is that slow. i just have seen one time captain america tagging thor and that was in the spiral story arc, ithink.....thor i think was distracted. you should also, know thor reaction times is in microseconds, and seconds. so, no thor isnt slow at all.    off topic: thor will demolish goku, and those retraded dbz characters. "
more fail. "
seriously, can you provide and argument of why i fail, instead of making a fool of yourself? "
DBZ characters are not as weak as you think they are, they are Superman level and the strongest of them even beiyong, you are just using blind bias like most of the people on this website and fail to understing  another kind of logic that takes place in DBZ or even to acept facts that can be easly proven in the anime/manga, you overrate DBZ characters alot, there's no damn way Thor can solo DBZ, that's fanboy talk. "
ok, thats the thing they are not superman level characters not by a mile and thats has been proved. if you want to prove it, provide feats, of strength, durability, and speed. i would like to see that. i didnt say thor could solo all dbz universe, when did i say universe in my statement? can you read?

"thor will demolish goku, and those retraded dbz characters" where is the universe word in it? i say he can beat most of them. 

dude, dotn call me fanboy because you can provide evidence of your claiming. 

i bet you are just gonna copy and paste some numbers that " prove" the power level of those guys. you are wrong if you go by that. here in the vine we go by feats not by what characters should be able to do because, the, the debates would be impossible to reach a conclusion, and that what happens with dbz threads. you think goku is allmighty because he can destroy a planet, good for you, guess what? you know how many opponents thor, superman, and ss battle than can do that. feats, please, feats. goku isnt on superman level not even if he reach sj10
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By blackadam
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @blackadam said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
"@blackadam:  And I obviously changed my mind when I've actualy seen what Doctor Solar was capable of instead of some stupid wikipedia giberish.  And you are extremly biased aganist DBZ like 90% of the forum, so it's worthless to debated with you. "
yeah,thats why you have to read comics. i am not biased agains dbz, i just say when they can not win, and that is when you put them agains characters like thor, superman, or even ss and you say goku can win. you think it is worthless debate with my because i always prove you wrong. if you  think you can handle it the create a thread and to debate without fanboyism. "
Thor - Beats Goku, but cannot solo DBZ Silver Surfer - Solos DBZ Superman - Close match with Goku even if I belive Goku can defeat him in SSJ3  Doctor Solar is not a very popular character unlike these three above, so I didnt know about since I never readed a comic with him on it, but well, I acepted the fact that he stomps Goku anytime didnt I? And so do you need to acept the fact that Goku vs Superman (I acept every feat that curent Superman has done and I still say this) is a close match and that Juggs vs Broly is an obvious stalemate, it's not hard to agree with it unless you're biase, I'm just saiyng. "

i dont care about juggernaut vs broly if you knew how to read you should know i already accept broly wins, because this IS CURRENT juggernaut, which mean depowered juggernaut. 
goku vs superman, never would be a close match, never. you are coming off stupid, now. superman will blitz him, nuff said. the guy is stronger, way stringer than goku, more durable; yes, he survive a supernova and faster than light, which dbz characters arent. and many other than me have proof you wrong.
heraldthemoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By heraldthemoth
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @heraldthemoth said:
" @RadiantTheLight: Not one DBZ character has shown to be in Superman's league. "
Lot's of them have even with feats, if you also include  statements, even above, feats from the anime makes them above Superman far, If you use the whole power level thing, then they surpass Superman in every single way.  Superman (curent version) vs Goku (manga version) is a close match, Superman stomping Goku is just Comic Vine's biased nonsense. "
Superman has held a black hole in his hand. No DBZ character has come close to matching that.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By blackadam
@heraldthemoth said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @heraldthemoth said:
" @RadiantTheLight: Not one DBZ character has shown to be in Superman's league. "
Lot's of them have even with feats, if you also include  statements, even above, feats from the anime makes them above Superman far, If you use the whole power level thing, then they surpass Superman in every single way.  Superman (curent version) vs Goku (manga version) is a close match, Superman stomping Goku is just Comic Vine's biased nonsense. "
Superman has held a black hole in his hand. No DBZ character has come close to matching that. "

let him be, he is just a troll ignore him.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@blackadam said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @blackadam said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
"@blackadam:  And I obviously changed my mind when I've actualy seen what Doctor Solar was capable of instead of some stupid wikipedia giberish.  And you are extremly biased aganist DBZ like 90% of the forum, so it's worthless to debated with you. "
yeah,thats why you have to read comics. i am not biased agains dbz, i just say when they can not win, and that is when you put them agains characters like thor, superman, or even ss and you say goku can win. you think it is worthless debate with my because i always prove you wrong. if you  think you can handle it the create a thread and to debate without fanboyism. "
Thor - Beats Goku, but cannot solo DBZ Silver Surfer - Solos DBZ Superman - Close match with Goku even if I belive Goku can defeat him in SSJ3  Doctor Solar is not a very popular character unlike these three above, so I didnt know about since I never readed a comic with him on it, but well, I acepted the fact that he stomps Goku anytime didnt I? And so do you need to acept the fact that Goku vs Superman (I acept every feat that curent Superman has done and I still say this) is a close match and that Juggs vs Broly is an obvious stalemate, it's not hard to agree with it unless you're biase, I'm just saiyng. "
i dont care about juggernaut vs broly if you knew how to read you should know i already accept broly wins, because this IS CURRENT juggernaut, which mean depowered juggernaut. goku vs superman, never would be a close match, never. you are coming off stupid, now. superman will blitz him, nuff said. the guy is stronger, way stringer than goku, more durable; yes, he survive a supernova and faster than light, which dbz characters arent. and many other than me have proof you wrong. "
so you're going to troll for no reason then, again you're just full of pathetic today aren't ya. Right superman is going to blitz goku, but funny thing, superman only goe mach speeds on planets which puts him around what you think goku speed is. So no blitzing. In fact superman has moved so slow on earth that he has failed to stop a group of soldiers being gun downed with him flying straight at them. Again current superman strength and durability can be compared to master roshis kamehamaha. Current superman couldn't move a moon with the help of about 10 other kryptonians. And current superman was knocked out by flying into a moon at near light speed. The fact that people like to mentioning supermans supernova feat kind of makes me laugh. I mean a supernova is basically the releasing of a suns energy, superman shouldn't have had any problems, i mean it's his power source. But he got koed. He has been koed by less, ie being koed by a moon. So the fact that you're ignoring this thread because of current juggernaut as if non de-powered juggs would fair any better (he wouldn't) so obsessed with bringing up superman all troll like the fact that you are unfamiliar with his current portrayal is quite hilarious to me. By the wa i have the proof of what i'm saying if thats what it takes for you to go troll somewhere else.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By blackadam
@Louisiana Bob said:
" @heraldthemoth said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Broly BFRs Cain. "

either on will do? 

@heraldthemoth said:
" @blackadam said:
"^ War Hulk hurt him. "
Oh please, you're the one that believes  that crap about Broly's power continuing to rise without limit. You think he's gonna beat Juggernaut when he got his butt kicked by regular super saiyans and had a hard time beating Videl? Broly's a stupid fool that would charge at Juggernaut blindly and he'd get owned because of it. And lol about you smack talking Thor. Broly would get his ass kicked by Thor with one shot from Mjolnir, he won't do anything to  him let alone Juggernaut. And since when in hell does Broly ever try to BFR? He never ever does that. He gets his ass kicked by Juggs. End of story. "
Really because thats funny seeing as i stated that his body collects so much energy that he has to get rid of it, but ok. lol And on the other hand brolys transformation consumes no ki while at the same time feeds it to him. I couldn't care less that you don't believe what was stated and shown in the first movie. I'm not interested in dealing with fanboys or raging dbz haters. I have better things to do on this site.Got his butt kicked by regular super saiyans? lol did you even see these movies. Broly destroying ultra saiyan trunks and vegeta, plus everyone else pretty much at the same tim. In fact the only reason why he was beaten was because goku opened up an old wound which then exploded with energy. But lol ok. Hard time beating videl? LOL he flew at her and tried to punch her to which she tried to fly away got caught by the leg and then slammed into the ocean. Their "fight" lasted about 15 seconds if you want to include the talking after she dodged him coming at her. II love how most of these threads seem to degenerately turn into a comic vs manga thing with you people. it's kind of pathetic. I'm not going to waste my time on how many times the x men easily took down broly, it would be a waste of time. You can sit here trolling non sense all you like. Juggernaut wont see broly move, as broly destroys the ground (planet) he's on and leaves him floating in space. feel free to respond with more idiotic statements, you're just another user i wont be responding to. "

fail
Avatar image for radiantthelight
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@blackadam said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @blackadam said:
" @heraldthemoth said:   
dude, don bother with this trolls, i beat lousiana bob is spike, a famous dbz troll, that went crazy because goku could not win agains sevearl comcis characters. 
and radiant the light, is just a loser. dont waster your time in them, and instead check out other threads and enjoy comics vine.
" @blackadam said:
" @heraldthemoth said:
" @blackadam: he got depowered again? damn I thought he was restored to his original levels for good. how did he get depowered? "
in the thunderbolts they somehwat explain, apperantly when he becomes one with the enigma force and the when he lose it, that somehow did cancel cyttorak powers "
that's jacked up. I wanted Classic Juggernaut to remain. Nobody likes Huggernaut. 

@RadiantTheLight said:
" @heraldthemoth said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @heraldthemoth said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Broly BFRs Cain. "

either on will do? 

@heraldthemoth said:
" @blackadam said:
"^ War Hulk hurt him. "
You fail. "
This is coming from a totally unbiased poster, right? You Broly fanboys haven't made one convincing argument this entire thread. Not surprising because even DBZ fanboys hate the Broly fanboys. "
I'm not a Broly fanboy, Cell can beat Broly. This is a stalemate, so shut up and agree with the facts, you're just more one biased fanboy who cant just stand seeing a DBZ character not being beat or humiliated. "
No. I'm realistic in saying that Juggernaut destroys Broly. Broly couldn't even beat up a bunch of kids when he came back, and Videl was able to smack him around a bit. Plus, he has never shown any interest in BFRing. He's a brute that would try to use his ki attacks or slug it out and he'd get smacked around for it. Juggernaut has way more in the strength and durability department. Once Broly gets grabbed he's getting an arm ripped off. "

@RadiantTheLight said:
"@blackadam said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @RadiantTheLight said:
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Broly BFRs Cain. "

either on will do? 

@heraldthemoth

said:
" @blackadam said:
"^ War Hulk hurt him. "
how can broly wins via stalemate? you talk like if captain america was slow to, in civil war he was able to go toe to toe with spiderman, captain america isnt slow at all, able to dodge bullets, i dont see how is that slow. i just have seen one time captain america tagging thor and that was in the spiral story arc, ithink.....thor i think was distracted. you should also, know thor reaction times is in microseconds, and seconds. so, no thor isnt slow at all.    off topic: thor will demolish goku, and those retraded dbz characters. "
more fail. "
seriously, can you provide and argument of why i fail, instead of making a fool of yourself? "
DBZ characters are not as weak as you think they are, they are Superman level and the strongest of them even beiyong, you are just using blind bias like most of the people on this website and fail to understing  another kind of logic that takes place in DBZ or even to acept facts that can be easly proven in the anime/manga, you overrate DBZ characters alot, there's no damn way Thor can solo DBZ, that's fanboy talk. "
ok, thats the thing they are not superman level characters not by a mile and thats has been proved. if you want to prove it, provide feats, of strength, durability, and speed. i would like to see that. i didnt say thor could solo all dbz universe, when did i say universe in my statement? can you read? "thor will demolish goku, and those retraded dbz characters" where is the universe word in it? i say he can beat most of them.  dude, dotn call me fanboy because you can provide evidence of your claiming.  i bet you are just gonna copy and paste some numbers that " prove" the power level of those guys. you are wrong if you go by that. here in the vine we go by feats not by what characters should be able to do because, the, the debates would be impossible to reach a conclusion, and that what happens with dbz threads. you think goku is allmighty because he can destroy a planet, good for you, guess what? you know how many opponents thor, superman, and ss battle than can do that. feats, please, feats. goku isnt on superman level not even if he reach sj10 "
And that's why it's worthless to debate with you, you see? SSJ3 is as strong or above Superman. "You're just going to copy and paste Power Level giberish bla bla", most of people from this website completly ignore power levels for absolutly no reason than underpowering DBZ characters, if someone has an higher power level than someone else, then he/her can do absolutly everything that someone can and above, if someone with 1000 power level can destroy the moon, then someone with a higher power level can obviously also destroy the moon, but you people call that "nonsense", but the only nonsense is you becouse you fail to understand this kind of logic, it's so damn simple and you cannot just accept it! DBZ characters got what's required to take Superman down, hell, planet busting was getting so obviouse in the series that they needed to make Cell state that he could not just destroy a planet but an entire solar system but NOOOO! "He cannot even destroy a single planet even if far weaker characters have done it before becouse we've never seen in doing that!", that kind of thing it's just ridiculous. Plus, there's also people who say that DBZ characters get knocked out by mountain-buster blasts, that's actualy wrong, the size of the explosion doesnt really matter when there is lot's of energy focused on a blast, take Silver Surfer for example, every single blast from him is extremly powerful right? But his blasts dont always destroy multiple planets, in fact the explosion of the blasts arent very bigger than a car explosion, why? Becouse he focuses all the energy into that blast, making it more powerful but less destructive! The same thing happens with DBZ, for example, Frieza survived a planetary explosion after being almost dead, but Trunks focused enought energy in his sword to cut Frieza like paper, and Goku focused enought energy in his finger to tank all of Trunk's sword slashes. It's easy to undersand, but you people ignore it in order to underpower DBZ becouse of pure bias, it's sad that the popularity of a manga franchise created such biased legions of comic fans... And you people go all nuts becouse Goku died in Cell's "Backyard sized" explosion (wich is really a planetary explosion or above) wich doesnt make sense since characters like Frieza survived planet explosions and were still surpassed, not to mention that Superman got KOed by fliyng into a moon while Master Roshi and Piccolo destroyed the moon effortlessy, oh but when I'm using a low Superman feat I'm automaticaly a DBZ fanboy with no life and biased Superman hater looser, but you are frikkin Carl Sagan if you use a low Goku feat.

But that's about it, If you're biased you'll never possibly learn how to debate, especialy debating in a DBZ thread, and that's what's so wrong about this forum, too much unexplained DBZ bias and underrating.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@blackadam said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @heraldthemoth said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Broly BFRs Cain. "

either on will do? 

@heraldthemoth said:
" @blackadam said:
"^ War Hulk hurt him. "
Really because thats funny seeing as i stated that his body collects so much energy that he has to get rid of it, but ok. lol And on the other hand brolys transformation consumes no ki while at the same time feeds it to him. I couldn't care less that you don't believe what was stated and shown in the first movie. I'm not interested in dealing with fanboys or raging dbz haters. I have better things to do on this site.Got his butt kicked by regular super saiyans? lol did you even see these movies. Broly destroying ultra saiyan trunks and vegeta, plus everyone else pretty much at the same tim. In fact the only reason why he was beaten was because goku opened up an old wound which then exploded with energy. But lol ok. Hard time beating videl? LOL he flew at her and tried to punch her to which she tried to fly away got caught by the leg and then slammed into the ocean. Their "fight" lasted about 15 seconds if you want to include the talking after she dodged him coming at her. II love how most of these threads seem to degenerately turn into a comic vs manga thing with you people. it's kind of pathetic. I'm not going to waste my time on how many times the x men easily took down broly, it would be a waste of time. You can sit here trolling non sense all you like. Juggernaut wont see broly move, as broly destroys the ground (planet) he's on and leaves him floating in space. feel free to respond with more idiotic statements, you're just another user i wont be responding to. "
fail "
juggernaut vs the hulk, x men show up, and made him runaway pretty damn easily. Took his helmet off and then came the mind rape. And yes you do at least you know it =)
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@blackadam said:

" @heraldthemoth said:

" @RadiantTheLight said:

" @heraldthemoth said:

Superman has held a black hole in his hand. No DBZ character has come close to matching that. "
let him be, he is just a troll ignore him. "
Sorry, I was being serious all the time, you're the only troll here or possibily the cool kid who thinks it's cool to call other trolls and underrate DBZ just to be part of the majority.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By blackadam
@Louisiana Bob said:
" @blackadam said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @blackadam said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
i dont care about juggernaut vs broly if you knew how to read you should know i already accept broly wins, because this IS CURRENT juggernaut, which mean depowered juggernaut. goku vs superman, never would be a close match, never. you are coming off stupid, now. superman will blitz him, nuff said. the guy is stronger, way stringer than goku, more durable; yes, he survive a supernova and faster than light, which dbz characters arent. and many other than me have proof you wrong. "
so you're going to troll for no reason then, again you're just full of pathetic today aren't ya. Right superman is going to blitz goku, but funny thing, superman only goe mach speeds on planets which puts him around what you think goku speed is. So no blitzing. In fact superman has moved so slow on earth that he has failed to stop a group of soldiers being gun downed with him flying straight at them. Again current superman strength and durability can be compared to master roshis kamehamaha. Current superman couldn't move a moon with the help of about 10 other kryptonians. And current superman was knocked out by flying into a moon at near light speed. The fact that people like to mentioning supermans supernova feat kind of makes me laugh. I mean a supernova is basically the releasing of a suns energy, superman shouldn't have had any problems, i mean it's his power source. But he got koed. He has been koed by less, ie being koed by a moon. So the fact that you're ignoring this thread because of current juggernaut as if non de-powered juggs would fair any better (he wouldn't) so obsessed with bringing up superman all troll like the fact that you are unfamiliar with his current portrayal is quite hilarious to me. By the wa i have the proof of what i'm saying if thats what it takes for you to go troll somewhere else. "

i love how you pretend to not be a troll and the start trolling, you are joke.i wasnt the one who brough up superman it was another guy.i like that you have no consistency with your argument. you say pis didnt apply in battle forum, so why would superman be part of pis in a battle forum rules, now, your argument is turning agains you, huh? going by battle forum rules he should blitz goku with no problem and beat him without killin him. superman got ko by a DARK moon, is very different from a normal moon. i already admit juggernaut lose what is the problem, i thought you didnt argue for the sake of argue, pfff again, you are a joke mate.csuperman durability can be compare to master roshi kameha what the f#$%ck does that means? funny how you use low feats for superman and were debating agains pis in your previews post.

without bfr juggernaut would kill broly.
Vynjira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Vynjira

Self control on the Quote button guys.

RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@blackadam said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @blackadam said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @blackadam said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
so you're going to troll for no reason then, again you're just full of pathetic today aren't ya. Right superman is going to blitz goku, but funny thing, superman only goe mach speeds on planets which puts him around what you think goku speed is. So no blitzing. In fact superman has moved so slow on earth that he has failed to stop a group of soldiers being gun downed with him flying straight at them. Again current superman strength and durability can be compared to master roshis kamehamaha. Current superman couldn't move a moon with the help of about 10 other kryptonians. And current superman was knocked out by flying into a moon at near light speed. The fact that people like to mentioning supermans supernova feat kind of makes me laugh. I mean a supernova is basically the releasing of a suns energy, superman shouldn't have had any problems, i mean it's his power source. But he got koed. He has been koed by less, ie being koed by a moon. So the fact that you're ignoring this thread because of current juggernaut as if non de-powered juggs would fair any better (he wouldn't) so obsessed with bringing up superman all troll like the fact that you are unfamiliar with his current portrayal is quite hilarious to me. By the wa i have the proof of what i'm saying if thats what it takes for you to go troll somewhere else. "
i love how you pretend to not be a troll and the start trolling, you are joke.i wasnt the one who brough up superman it was another guy.i like that you have no consistency with your argument. you say pis didnt apply in battle forum, so why would superman be part of pis in a battle forum rules, now, your argument is turning agains you, huh? going by battle forum rules he should blitz goku with no problem and beat him without killin him. superman got ko by a DARK moon, is very different from a normal moon. i already admit juggernaut lose what is the problem, i thought you didnt argue for the sake of argue, pfff again, you are a joke mate.csuperman durability can be compare to master roshi kameha what the f#$%ck does that means? funny how you use low feats for superman and were debating agains pis in your previews post. without bfr juggernaut would kill broly. "
Yeah blal bla bla PIS bla bla bla You are a Troll bal bla bla Superman feats are all PIS and Goku's feats are lame bla bla bla even Spiderman beats Goku bla bla bla

I can see the way this is going, you're not going to acept everything that is fact that I say and keep trolling around like a good biased underrater that you are.

So bye. I'm not gonna waste my time.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By blackadam
@Louisiana Bob said:   
a fail to see your point here? they MIND RAPED HIM, not beat him in a physical fight. the xmen might aswell mind raped broly, so i dont see where are you going with this.
" @blackadam said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @heraldthemoth said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Broly BFRs Cain. "

either on will do? 

@heraldthemoth said:
" @blackadam said:
"^ War Hulk hurt him. "
fail "
juggernaut vs the hulk, x men show up, and made him runaway pretty damn easily. Took his helmet off and then came the mind rape. And yes you do at least you know it =) "

@RadiantTheLight said:
" @blackadam said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @blackadam said:
" @heraldthemoth said:   
" @blackadam said:
" @heraldthemoth said:

@RadiantTheLight said:
" @heraldthemoth said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @heraldthemoth said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Broly BFRs Cain. "

either on will do? 

@heraldthemoth said:
" @blackadam said:
"^ War Hulk hurt him. "
You fail. "

@RadiantTheLight said:
"@blackadam said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @RadiantTheLight said:
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Broly BFRs Cain. "

either on will do? 

@heraldthemoth

said:
" @blackadam said:
"^ War Hulk hurt him. "
more fail. "
ok, thats the thing they are not superman level characters not by a mile and thats has been proved. if you want to prove it, provide feats, of strength, durability, and speed. i would like to see that. i didnt say thor could solo all dbz universe, when did i say universe in my statement? can you read? "thor will demolish goku, and those retraded dbz characters" where is the universe word in it? i say he can beat most of them.  dude, dotn call me fanboy because you can provide evidence of your claiming.  i bet you are just gonna copy and paste some numbers that " prove" the power level of those guys. you are wrong if you go by that. here in the vine we go by feats not by what characters should be able to do because, the, the debates would be impossible to reach a conclusion, and that what happens with dbz threads. you think goku is allmighty because he can destroy a planet, good for you, guess what? you know how many opponents thor, superman, and ss battle than can do that. feats, please, feats. goku isnt on superman level not even if he reach sj10 "
And that's why it's worthless to debate with you, you see? SSJ3 is as strong or above Superman. "You're just going to copy and paste Power Level giberish bla bla", most of people from this website completly ignore power levels for absolutly no reason than underpowering DBZ characters, if someone has an higher power level than someone else, then he/her can do absolutly everything that someone can and above, if someone with 1000 power level can destroy the moon, then someone with a higher power level can obviously also destroy the moon, but you people call that "nonsense", but the only nonsense is you becouse you fail to understand this kind of logic, it's so damn simple and you cannot just accept it! DBZ characters got what's required to take Superman down, hell, planet busting was getting so obviouse in the series that they needed to make Cell state that he could not just destroy a planet but an entire solar system but NOOOO! "He cannot even destroy a single planet even if far weaker characters have done it before becouse we've never seen in doing that!", that kind of thing it's just ridiculous. Plus, there's also people who say that DBZ characters get knocked out by mountain-buster blasts, that's actualy wrong, the size of the explosion doesnt really matter when there is lot's of energy focused on a blast, take Silver Surfer for example, every single blast from him is extremly powerful right? But his blasts dont always destroy multiple planets, in fact the explosion of the blasts arent very bigger than a car explosion, why? Becouse he focuses all the energy into that blast, making it more powerful but less destructive! The same thing happens with DBZ, for example, Frieza survived a planetary explosion after being almost dead, but Trunks focused enought energy in his sword to cut Frieza like paper, and Goku focused enought energy in his finger to tank all of Trunk's sword slashes. It's easy to undersand, but you people ignore it in order to underpower DBZ becouse of pure bias, it's sad that the popularity of a manga franchise created such biased legions of comic fans... And you people go all nuts becouse Goku died in Cell's "Backyard sized" explosion (wich is really a planetary explosion or above) wich doesnt make sense since characters like Frieza survived planet explosions and were still surpassed, not to mention that Superman got KOed by fliyng into a moon while Master Roshi and Piccolo destroyed the moon effortlessy, oh but when I'm using a low Superman feat I'm automaticaly a DBZ fanboy with no life and biased Superman hater looser, but you are frikkin Carl Sagan if you use a low Goku feat.   But that's about it, If you're biased you'll never possibly learn how to debate, especialy debating in a DBZ thread, and that's what's so wrong about this forum, too much unexplained DBZ bias and underrating. "

ok, proof he is stringer than superman. if you want to proof wrong do it with feats, but you always say the same exact thing, i am getting tired. fireza survive a planet explosion, trunks kill him...so? superman has done the same, surviving a planet buster attack. again, go ahead and proof me wrong, none of what you have written proof goku beats superman
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By blackadam
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @blackadam said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @blackadam said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @blackadam said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
i love how you pretend to not be a troll and the start trolling, you are joke.i wasnt the one who brough up superman it was another guy.i like that you have no consistency with your argument. you say pis didnt apply in battle forum, so why would superman be part of pis in a battle forum rules, now, your argument is turning agains you, huh? going by battle forum rules he should blitz goku with no problem and beat him without killin him. superman got ko by a DARK moon, is very different from a normal moon. i already admit juggernaut lose what is the problem, i thought you didnt argue for the sake of argue, pfff again, you are a joke mate.csuperman durability can be compare to master roshi kameha what the f#$%ck does that means? funny how you use low feats for superman and were debating agains pis in your previews post. without bfr juggernaut would kill broly. "
Yeah blal bla bla PIS bla bla bla You are a Troll bal bla bla Superman feats are all PIS and Goku's feats are lame bla bla bla even Spiderman beats Goku bla bla bla I can see the way this is going, you're not going to acept everything that is fact that I say and keep trolling around like a good biased underrater that you are.  So bye. I'm not gonna waste my time. "

you are funny, jajaj you are joke seriously go ahead call me troll all you want. is nothing to me because you are nothing. when did i say spiderman beat goku? jajajja
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By buttersdaman000

stalemate, brolly could win by bfr though

Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@blackadam said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @blackadam said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @blackadam said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
Right because i'm trolling this thread so wicked hard right now. SIr you randomely brough up z fighters and light speed and tried to use it to say that juggs can beat broly. Which made not only made zero sense, but gave me a pretty clear idea on how your stuck int his superman vs dbz mentality.  

" you say pis didnt apply in battle forum, so why would superman be part of pis in a battle forum rules, now, your argument is turning agains you, huh?"    I cant even begin to tell you how much this didn't make any sense.  I cant even begin to retort to it because of how nonsensical it was. 

No going by facts he cant blitz anyone. Like i said superman doesnt go ftl speeds on earth, so dont even try it. He goes mach to supersonic speeds. Z fighters have equal to better speed feats than superman while on earth. Superman got koed by a "dark" moon that was..well why dont i just show you 

No Caption Provided
 read batmans words. So you can stop right there with this different moon crap. 

XD what are you talking about. You said current juggs loses and i said he loses whether he's de-powered or not. You can think whatever you like, you haven't shown me anything that even comes close to me caring about your opinion tho, so. It means master roshis energy blast vaporized the moon with ease. Superman got koed by slamming into the moon. Do i really have to spell it out for you? It's funny how you're accusing me of using PIS when i'm not. You want to sit here and talk about superman feats from a decade to 2 decades ago, then by all means do so. but dont talk to me like i dont know he has been significantly depowered. 

without bfr Juggernaut wouldn't see broly move. Like i said you can think whatever you like, facts are something different entirely
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By blackadam
@Louisiana Bob said:
" @blackadam said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @blackadam said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @blackadam said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
Right because i'm trolling this thread so wicked hard right now. SIr you randomely brough up z fighters and light speed and tried to use it to say that juggs can beat broly. Which made not only made zero sense, but gave me a pretty clear idea on how your stuck int his superman vs dbz mentality.  

" you say pis didnt apply in battle forum, so why would superman be part of pis in a battle forum rules, now, your argument is turning agains you, huh?"    I cant even begin to tell you how much this didn't make any sense.  I cant even begin to retort to it because of how nonsensical it was. 

No going by facts he cant blitz anyone. Like i said superman doesnt go ftl speeds on earth, so dont even try it. He goes mach to supersonic speeds. Z fighters have equal to better speed feats than superman while on earth. Superman got koed by a "dark" moon that was..well why dont i just show you 

read batmans words. So you can stop right there with this different moon crap.   XD what are you talking about. You said current juggs loses and i said he loses whether he's de-powered or not. You can think whatever you like, you haven't shown me anything that even comes close to me caring about your opinion tho, so. It means master roshis energy blast vaporized the moon with ease. Superman got koed by slamming into the moon. Do i really have to spell it out for you? It's funny how you're accusing me of using PIS when i'm not. You want to sit here and talk about superman feats from a decade to 2 decades ago, then by all means do so. but dont talk to me like i dont know he has been significantly depowered.  without bfr Juggernaut wouldn't see broly move. Like i said you can think whatever you like, facts are something different entirely "

and spike is back
Avatar image for great_evil_beast
Great Evil Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Louisiana Bob said:
" @blackadam said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @blackadam said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @blackadam said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:

No Caption Provided
 read batmans words. So you can stop right there with this different moon crap.   XD what are you talking about. You said current juggs loses and i said he loses whether he's de-powered or not. You can think whatever you like, you haven't shown me anything that even comes close to me caring about your opinion tho, so. It means master roshis energy blast vaporized the moon with ease. Superman got koed by slamming into the moon. Do i really have to spell it out for you? It's funny how you're accusing me of using PIS when i'm not. You want to sit here and talk about superman feats from a decade to 2 decades ago, then by all means do so. but dont talk to me like i dont know he has been significantly depowered.  without bfr Juggernaut wouldn't see broly move. Like i said you can think whatever you like, facts are something different entirely "
You can show them all the facts, but since they're almighty biased they will ignore it anyway, no matter what you do and how much truth you say.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @blackadam said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @blackadam said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @blackadam said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:

No Caption Provided
You can show them all the facts, but since they're almighty biased they will ignore it anyway, no matter what you do and how much truth you say. "
i was planning on just ignoring him, until i saw him preaching incorrect information. Which was followed by him saying more things that were false. It's a vicious cycle that can only be stopped by ignoring the parasite completely. But there's a special place in hell for the person who bumped this thread.
jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#121  Edited By jumpstart55
@Louisiana Bob said:
" @jumpstart55 said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @jumpstart55 said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:

" Stalemate. "

I guess it could be  but the problem is that juggs cant be stopped, and broly can. "
can juggs hit broly? no he can not. Can juggs even see broly move? no he can not. will broly get tired? no he can not as his LSSJ gives him continuous energy.this is another thread that did not need to be bumped. Theres nothing broly can do to hurt juggs and theres nothing juggs can do to broly. It's either stalemate or broly bfrs Juggs somewhere else. "
You have your  opinions and i have mine. "
having an opinion is one thing. trying to pass opinion off as facts is another. And thats what you did.  
@blackadam
said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @jumpstart55 said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:

" Stalemate. "

I guess it could be  but the problem is that juggs cant be stopped, and broly can. "
can juggs hit broly? no he can not. Can juggs even see broly move? no he can not. will broly get tired? no he can not as his LSSJ gives him continuous energy.this is another thread that did not need to be bumped. Theres nothing broly can do to hurt juggs and theres nothing juggs can do to broly. It's either stalemate or broly bfrs Juggs somewhere else. "
can broly fight for years? because juggernaut stamina is endless.broly would get tired first "
As i stated broly's LSSJ form gives him unlimited energy, it pumps energy into him non stop. So much so that he has to use up the energy that builds up in his body. So the answer to your first question is i don't see why he can't. No broly would not get tired first. And as if this fight would go on for days. Juggs can't hit broly he's too slow. Broly was blowing up planets as a kid. That's his thing. He literally stopped fighting goku to just randomly blow up a planet. If he gets bored enough he will just blow up the planet he and juggs are fighting on or just bfr him. I don't know why people keep arguing over this. I don't know why they cant leave it at stalemate. Instead people make it seem like juggs would win in the long run, when evidence points to the contrary. Juggs cant hir broly, broly wont get tired and broly can just blow up the planet leaving juggs floating in space. and bfr him somewhere else. "
Do not put words in my mouth I never said that what i said was fact, i am open to the possibility of a stalemate. But i do believe juggs could land a few blows off of broly if he gets a chance and  I do agree with   Broly blowing up the planet if gets bored leaving juggs floating aimlessly through space.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#122  Edited By progenitorigin

I know I commented on this before in greater detail, but, short and sweet? This is a stalemate.
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Warcry80
@heraldthemoth said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @heraldthemoth said:

@heraldthemoth:
Pre Crises Superman held a black hole, not current, so thats pretty much mute unless your using his Pre Crises form.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By FinalStar86
@Warcry80:Post Crisis Superman held a miniature Black Hole
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Warcry80
@FinalStar86:
Got the scan? I could've sworn it was pre crises.
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Warcry80
@Louisiana Bob said:
" @blackadam said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @blackadam said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @blackadam said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:

I guess that settles the argument of the Shadow Moon being much harder than a normal moon. I was trying to look into that one.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By FinalStar86
@Warcry80 said:

" @FinalStar86: Got the scan? I could've sworn it was pre crises. "

I'll look for the scans but it was the one with John Stewart containing it while Superman was holding it

@Warcry80: It really had little to do with the mass and more of what the Shadow Moon was made out of, we already saw Superman split a moon in half effortlessly in Lex 2000
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#128  Edited By spidey 15
@Warcry80 said:
" @FinalStar86: Got the scan? I could've sworn it was pre crises. "

No Caption Provided
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By FinalStar86

Enough of the Shadow Moon crap please

No Caption Provided
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Warcry80
@FinalStar86:
Okay! I'm not saying your wrong on the black hole issue, I could easily be the one who's wrong on it.  
I agree with the splitting of the moon.
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Warcry80
@spidey 15:
Thanks Spidey!!!!
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By spidey 15
@Warcry80: You are welcome warcry. 
=D
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Lantern Prime
@FinalStar86 said:
"Enough of the Shadow Moon crap please

"

@FinalStar86 said:
" @Warcry80:Post Crisis Superman held a miniature Black Hole "

Picolo blew up a moon with his 2 fingers...
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By spidey 15
@Lantern Prime: This is not a comparison. 
=]
Acewild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Acewild

Brolly Takes Juggs..

Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Lantern Prime said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
"Enough of the Shadow Moon crap please

No Caption Provided
"

@FinalStar86 said:
" @Warcry80:Post Crisis Superman held a miniature Black Hole "
  Picolo blew up a moon with his 2 fingers... "
not only did piccolo blow up a moon by pointing his hand but superman destroyed a small moon of saturn. I don't think people realize how small the small moons of saturn are. about half a kilometer. thats a little over 3,000 feet. I mean wow superman plowed through something that could have been as small as 3,000 feet thick *rolls eyes* 

And as far as post crises superman holding a mini black hole, in the same series, he struggled holding a moon, but okay
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By FinalStar86
@Louisiana Bob: Try taking a physics class, Saturn has moons that are easily bigger then Earth's moon, Titan is the second largest moon in the solar system. 
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Louisiana Bob: Try taking a physics class, Saturn has moons that are easily bigger then Earth's moon, Titan is the second largest moon in the solar system.  "
try reading your own scan 
"a small dead moon"
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By FinalStar86
@Louisiana Bob said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @Louisiana Bob: Try taking a physics class, Saturn has moons that are easily bigger then Earth's moon, Titan is the second largest moon in the solar system.  "
try reading your own scan "a small dead moon" "
Small for Saturn, a lot of Saturns moons are bigger then Earth's moon
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By ssejllenrad
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
Small for Saturn, a lot of Saturns moons are bigger then Earth's moon "
Most are smaller. Here are the size facts: 
Mimas - 12% of our moon 
Enceladus -14% of our moon 
Tethys -30% of our moon 
Dione -32% of our moon 
Rhea -44% of our moon 
Lapetus -42% of our moon 
Titan -around 150% of our moon

I doubt he did that to Titan cause it said small dead moon...
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By FinalStar86
@ssejllenrad:Saturn has around 60 moons, I'm not saying he did that to Titan, I'm only saying that their isn't any real way to tell how big the moon was, the only thing that might be plausable is that it/s smaller then Earth's moon
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By ssejllenrad
@FinalStar86: Around 60? Goddamn 90's encyclopedia brittanica only listed 40+! Has the number of oblate moons increased from 7?
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@FinalStar86 said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @FinalStar86 said:

Saturn has around 62 moons. Only thirteen of those said moons have diameters larger than 50 kilometers, thats about 31 miles. Superman slamming into one of those still is not impressive. And no there is only one saturn moon larger than earths moon and thats Titan. And Titan is bright yellow and has an atmosphere , it clearly isn't  what superman slammed into. The second largest saturn moon is rhea and rhea is over 3 times smaller than earth's moon. Superman was knocked out by an earth sized moon, and that scan clearly said that the moon that superman slammed into in lex 2000 was small as in superman plowing threw one isn't an impressive feat. Now with that said, Broly wins or stalemate
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Louisiana Bob said:
"@FinalStar86 said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @FinalStar86 said:

Saturn has around 62 moons. Only thirteen of those said moons have diameters larger than 50 kilometers, thats about 31 miles. Superman slamming into one of those still is not impressive. And no there is only one moon larger than earths moon and thats Titan. And Titan is bright yellow and has an atmosphere , it clearly isn't  what superman slammed into. The second largest saturn moon is rhea and rhea is over 3 times smaller than earth's moon. Superman was knocked out by an earth sized moon, and that scan clearly said that the moon that superman slammed into in lex 2000 was small as in superman plowing threw one isn't an impressive feat. Now with that said, Broly wins or stalemate "

See even a guy with real logic with only 24 post  can tell the difference between the bias thats been going on here on Comicvine. I love all the characters in Sci Fi period but the fanboys of DC and somtimes MArvel make me not like them. I mean to really lose sleep over an disscussion about characters that don't exist and start getting personal is the great sign of your own insecurity. Its really sad... 

Man thats sad Final Star has been on here for 3 yrs and gets owned by a guy that has only 24 posts...

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Warcry80
@ssejllenrad said:
" @FinalStar86: Around 60? Goddamn 90's encyclopedia brittanica only listed 40+! Has the number of oblate moons increased from 7? "

LMAO!! This quote has me laughing like crazy LOL!!
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By FinalStar86
@Lantern Prime: Nobody likes you, and the fact that you are riding Spike on his 300th account certifies this
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Lantern Prime
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Lantern Prime: Nobody likes you, and the fact that you are riding Spike on his 300th account certifies this "

More and more everday im beginning realize your 12 yr old kid...
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By FinalStar86
@Lantern Prime said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @Lantern Prime: Nobody likes you, and the fact that you are riding Spike on his 300th account certifies this "
More and more everday im beginning realize your 12 yr old kid... "
At least the 12 year old kids on this site read comics instead of using it as an MSN or Facebook site just to socialize because they can't make any friends in real life or can't get a date
Suggs44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Suggs44
@Lantern Prime said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
This coming from the guy who called someone a HOMO the other day after his argument on another Broly thread failed. GTFO.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#150  Edited By Matezoide2
@Lantern Prime said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
sorry,but can you name a good debater that is actualy your friend?
not just a ''respect'' or ''has no problem with you''
and sorry,but riding with Spike (or whatever he calls himself now) seriously hurts your popularity
and no,i am not ''sucking up'' for FinalStar,i have disagreed with him sometimes and if you knew me,you would know i love DBZ