This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SilkNSmooth (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Post scans and video of each characters and after doing so explain why the character you choose will win no arguing or just choosing a name actually explain it i will start by searching the net and helping by posting some scans and video of each just help by adding more so those who enter without an understanding could learn about the other character before actually choosing side ok and ok go

#2 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

Done before and that was locked.

#3 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm in.

#4 Edited by SilkNSmooth (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly

#5 Posted by SilkNSmooth (118 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity: That was when the comic vs anime wasnt allow though and this is different on here i actually wanna learn but these two both are very similar they both have brute force was one of the strongest in their universe and both get stronger one through anger the other through battle

#6 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

@SilkNSmooth: No locked it for mismatch a few days ago.

#7 Posted by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly didn't blow the south galaxy up, stop spreading that meme lol :) It was a ki technique a lot like an anti spirit bomb that sucked the life out of all things. Goku took a little from all things and Broly took all of it. In terms of Physical Strength, Hulk is much stronger. In terms of destructive capabilities, Broly is much stronger. Hulk stands no chance against Brolys ki attacks, but Broly stands no chance against Hulk in a wrestling match.