• 130 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Ome (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk gets stronger the angrier he gets. Broly gets stronger the more he uses his powers. Both have nigh unparralled physical abilities. Hulks capable of surviving atomic blasts and zero gravity, Broly's capable of destroying planets with a single attack. My money's on Broly, his energy attacks giving him the edge.

#2 Posted by nightmare wing (30 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk is strong but come on brolly can destroy planets MAJOR GAP in power

#3 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

broly wins............R.I.P. hulk

#4 Posted by Cannon Fodder (133 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, curbstomp in favor of Broly

#5 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

broly

#6 Posted by Mina Harker (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk? :)

#7 Posted by Shiryu (2466 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't even fair. SUPERMAN PRIME vS BROLY IS FAIR.

#8 Posted by warlock360 (26899 posts) - - Show Bio

brolly

#9 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

unfortunatley broly, whats with all these broly threads now all of a sudden.

#10 Posted by larry (418 posts) - - Show Bio

what's with the a$$ ra*e thread how can hulk beat brolly?

#11 Posted by Dorian Gray (249 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a curbstomp...there's no possible way Broly can win this

#12 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly would crush The Hulk

#13 Posted by RHTRHTRH (1 posts) - - Show Bio

NO ,HULK destroy broly.

#14 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

broly wins before hulk says hulk smash to easy for broly

#15 Posted by PhoenixForce687 (196 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly. He wins too easy.

#16 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk FTW.

#17 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Oh come on, broly's attacks can't even damage clothing. And because of my massively biased opinion, Hulk wins. *washes tongue with burning hot water and soap*"

You guys gotta understand these DBZ characters are way overpowered. They can generate blasts of energy the size of planets and cause massive amounts of destruction.

#18 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk gets murdered. No competition. Hulk wouldn't even have enough time to get angry.

#19 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh come on, broly's attacks can't even damage clothing. And because of my massively biased opinion, Hulk wins. washes tongue with burning hot water and soap

#20 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Oh come on, broly's attacks can't even damage clothing. And because of my massively biased opinion, Hulk wins. *washes tongue with burning hot water and soap*"

Captain america can do this to Hulk, what can the guy who blws up an entire planet as a baby do?

#21 Posted by Gottheit (3460 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing. I'm sure Indestructible Tanks will get in here, and set you jobbers straight with cold, hard logic. C'mon, how can you doubt the Jolly Green Giant?

#22 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins, broly only has speed over him but hulk can keep up with the movements of quiksilver who is much faster than broly.

#23 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk also has very high resistance, he can not by harmed by broly's energy attacks. Broly LOSES BIG TIME.

#24 Posted by Queen Kong (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

Brolly wins.

#25 Posted by Gottheit (3460 posts) - - Show Bio

There we go. Shawn the Devil sets it straight.

#26 Posted by Queen Kong (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

There is nothing shown in those scans that Brolly probably isn't capable of.

#27 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio

actually brolly can only destroy planets if he self destruct, this was said in Dbz by Broly's father.

#28 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio

Shawn The Devil says:

"Hulk also has very high resistance, he can not by harmed by broly's energy attacks. Broly LOSES BIG TIME."

I hear what you are saying but do ya have any scans to back this claim ? I mean we all know The Hulk is highly resistant but what is too say that Broly's blast wont harm him ? How are you so certain that the energy attacks that Broly posses arent strong enough to hurt The Hulk ? His Blasts dont seem to have any problem destroying planets ?

#29 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio

Occurence: Fantastic Four #534

A small gamma bomb goes off in the Hulk's face, causing the Hulk to loose control. The Thing and Human Torch try to stop the Hulk's rampage but are not strong enough to stop him. As a final attempt, the Human Torch goes super nova and the Hulk just walks away from it, with little effect.\

Occurence: The Comet Man #3

After fighting Comet Man, the Hulk starts to calm down and transform back into Bruce Banner. In mid-transformation, a SHIELD Mandroid sneaks up behind Bruce and shoots 50,000 volts of electricty through Bruce-Hulk' head and he survives.

Occurence: The Incredible Hulk #428

While in a swamp, the Merged Hulk is going through a mental crisis, actually causing the Hulk to temporarily be afraid. The Man-Thing senses the fear and touches the Hulk and whoever knows fear, burns at the touch of the Man-Thing. Normally a person would just go up in flames immediately and die but the Hulk just has a slight burn on top of his head and nothing else.

Occurence: The Incredible Hulk #79

The Hulk is on an island where Nightmare is manipulating reality and turning Mindless Ones into other creatures, one of those being Fin Fang Foom. The dragon tries to convince the Hulk that he will rule the planet and that the Hulk should kneel before him. The Hulk doesn't budge so Foom breathes his fire on him and it barely singes the Hulk. Foom is amazed at this fact.

#30 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio

until broly can do this, he cant win

Occurence: Secret Wars #4

In the Secret Wars, the Beyonder takes a number of villains and heroes from Earth and put them on a planet to fight. During one of the early battles, a 150 billion ton mountain is dropped on the heroes and the Hulk is able to hold up the entire mountain by himself until they figure out how to get out.

Occurence: Tales to Astonish #73

Before sending the Hulk off to the Watcher's planet, the Leader tests the Hulk's strength. He doesn't have any equipment that can even come close to measuring the Hulk's strength. He also uses electrodes, freezing temperature, and high velocity, all to no effect.

Occurence: Incredible Hulk #228

Doc Samson is using advanced military equipment to measure the Hulk's strength and finds that he can not determine the limit to the Hulk's strength. The Hulk destroys the equipment shortly thereafter.

Occurence: The Incredible Hulk #102

The Hulk is in a heavy battle with the Red King on the planet Sakaar and when the Red King senses he is going to lose, he triggers a mechanism which causes the planet's plates to start to rip apart. The Hulk jumps down into the hole with the lava where the main split is and by sheer strength alone, pulls the plates back together and prevents the planet from ripping apart.

Occurence: Incredible Hulk Annual 1997

Gladiator, Marvel's basic equivalent to Superman, is unbeatable as long as he has his confidence. In the annual, a villain from outer space has disguised himself as the newly discovered son of Bruce Banner. When Gladiator comes to get him, the Hulk, not knowing the boy is an alien, fights Gladiator. The two fight hard against each other until Gladiator uses eye beams and blows a hole in the Hulk's chest, all the way to his heart. With the beams still hitting him, the Hulk walks up to Gladiator and blocks the beams, causing Gladiator to get feedback and collapse. The Hulk throws Gladiator into a nuclear plant, causing him even more pain. He then continues to beat Gladiator up with no resistance.

Occurence: Onslaught: Marvel #1

The combined might of the X-Men, Avengers, and Fantastic Four could not even put a scratch in Onslaught's armor. The Hulk asks for a chance and also asks Jean Grey to "turn off" Bruce Banner, bringing out the Savage Hulk. Onslaught and the Hulk fight and Onslaught holds the Hulk down on the ground. The Hulk gets extremely mad and with one punch, cracks Onslaught's armor.

Lets see some scans on broly

#31 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio

Queen Kong says:

"There is nothing shown in those scans that Brolly probably isn't capable of."

Exactly. How can you say that those attacks are greater than what Broly can do ?

#32 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio

Occurence: Incredible Hulk Annual #5

The Hulk is fighting Diablo, a creature made of smoke. He realizes the only way to stop him is to clap his hands. He claps his hands a couple times and on the last time, he blows away Diablo and everything else at ground level as his clap is said to be more powerful than the fiercest hurricane in history.

Broly can not do this

#33 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio

He can be hurt but He will win, I never said broly can not hurt hulk, only his energy attacks..some.

#34 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio

Shawn The Devil says:

"Occurence: Incredible Hulk Annual #5 The Hulk is fighting Diablo, a creature made of smoke. He realizes the only way to stop him is to clap his hands. He claps his hands a couple times and on the last time, he blows away Diablo and everything else at ground level as his clap is said to be more powerful than the fiercest hurricane in history. Broly can not do this"

Broly doesnt have to be able to do that to be able to defeat The Hulk. I am saying what is to say Broly's Energy Attacks wont hurt The Hulk. You ask me were are my Broly scans, well you already know that Broly is only shown in Manga. Broly has never fought in the Marvel, DC, Image, Wildstorm or any other comic book universe to show any real scans. But the thing is that what you have shown for Hulk scans are mainly the feats he can do. But how are you so sure that Broly couldnt hurt the Hulk ?

#35 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio

Shawn The Devil says:

"He can be hurt but He will win, I never said broly can not hurt hulk, only his energy attacks..some."

Thats what I have been saying the whole time. I never said Broly could phyisically take out The Hulk. Cause I know that aint true. But his energy attacks could hurt The Hulk.

#36 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#37 Posted by Vendel (337 posts) - - Show Bio

If I know my DBZ and i don't Broly will spend the first 20-40 min yelling for no particular reason. In that time hulk will KO him.

#38 Posted by Gottheit (3460 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, I have to go with the Incredible Hulk on this one...

#39 Posted by Gottheit (3460 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, I have it straight from a DBZ fan reading this with me: Hulk eat Broly's beams for dinner(his words, not mine.). And, I quote, "Once Hulk gets hold of him, Broly won't sh-t right for a week," which apparently is prison rules, so...yeah. I guess Hulk wins with the Gamma-Sodomy...

#40 Posted by Morphid (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

RHTRHTRH says:

"NO ,HULK destroy broly."

Now is the time where I slap you, and you run away for what you just said

#41 Posted by Janemba (17 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a tough one Brolly gets stronger the more he fights and the stronger he becomes. Supposevly, he dosn't fatique like the others Saiyans do. He has flight, speed, and energy manipulation. While the Hulk has Unlimite strength, unbelievable regenration factor, plus more. However Shawn you are wrong about Brolly having to self-destruct himself to destroy planets, if you have seen DBZ movie 8 it clearly shows him destroying a planet with ease. Brolly just likes to mess around with his enemies, which is probably going to be his downfall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTz_epWUR8I

( Link of Brolly Destryoing Planet.)

Also Brolly hardly powers up, he's not like the episode bad guys where it take them like forever just to throw a energy blast because they are too busy shouting in constpation. He powers up in seconds and then clothslines the shit out of the Z-fighters.

So if Brolly dosn't play around in this match then he will win, but I don't see him doing that.

#42 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

kills thread

#43 Posted by Ome (35 posts) - - Show Bio

But when Hulk fought Superman, it was Supermans eyebeams that KO'd the Hulk.

#44 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Ome says:

"But when Hulk fought Superman, it was Supermans eyebeams that KO'd the Hulk."

No it was a punch. Hulk wins thread dead.

#45 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk could not stand up to a person that can destroy a whole galaxy in a blink of an eye

#46 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Uchiha NeVann says:

"hulk could not stand up to a person that can destroy a whole galaxy in a blink of an eye"

Broly didn't even live long enough to become legendary. The real one died thousands of years before. He kept growing in power till he got to the monkey golden color then died. Broly died to goku super sayian one lol.

#47 Posted by Gottheit (3460 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I don't care what anyone says. I am willing to allow that Flash wins in a fight against Hulk, because Flash is about equal to me in terms of coolness, just in a different way. There are a number of threads here where Hulk loses, because it's a fair fight and Hulk just can't outmuscle certain guys. Broly is not one of those guys. Incredible Hulk keeps getting smashed around, but his better is better then Broly's better, 'nuff said.

#48 Posted by PhoenixForce687 (196 posts) - - Show Bio

I've gotta agree as well. I'm convinced as well. Hulk for the easy win.

#49 Posted by PhoenixForce687 (196 posts) - - Show Bio

I've gotta agree as well. I'm convinced as well. Hulk for the easy win.

#50 Posted by Gottheit (3460 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks, PhoenixForce. High five!