Broly vs Fat Buu

• 82 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LimpoyzLoan
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

So we know Broly did well in the early Cell Saga, but how well would he do against Fat Buu from the Buu Saga? These two psychotic beings battle it out to the death!

RULES:

• Both bloodlusted
  • Both have a month of prep time (Assuming they don't destroy everything first.)
  • Battle takes place on abandoned Earth (No Z Fighters)
  • Broly can access his LSSJ Form (Of course)

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@limpoyzloan: The Buu that fought SSJ3 Goku or the one who fought Evil Buu?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fat Buu

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rozalia

Broly, his power is maximum.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are Fat Buu and Broly gonna do with prep? I don't think these two even know how to train, stuff just kinda comes naturally to them.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the one thats stronger than ssj2 wins

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@russellmania77: They both are... at least i think they both are, after all Broly was still messing up Gohan when he came around the second time, but i don't remember Gohan ever going SSJ2 in that movie.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@russellmania77: They both are... at least i think they both are, after all Broly was still messing up Gohan when he came around the second time, but i don't remember Gohan ever going SSJ2 in that movie.

he had trouble going ssj 2, he didnt fight broly in that form.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gohan was SS2. The Daizenshuu 6 actually explained this and the animators forgot to add in the lightning aura when they did the movie. Goku was also SS2 and they were all losing until another Plot-Device was introduced.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Soothing_Sounds
@russellmania77 said:

he had trouble going ssj 2, he didnt fight broly in that form.

While the second part of your statement is probably accurate, adult gohan (or older teenager Gohan? Idk) shouldn't have had any trouble going ssj2. When he had been requested to go SSJ by the fake supreme kai (whatever his name was) he easily surpassed that level just by trying a bit harder. And it had nothing to with his emotions, he just said "how bout i go to the next level for ya."

@reikai: Oh... thank you for the information.

Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kobra678

Majin Buu (the one that fought ssj3 Goku)

or

Fat Buu (the one that fought Kid Buu)

Which one?

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majin Bruuly wins

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By OverLordArhas
No Caption Provided

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guy who has maximum power wins.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBZ threads are banned thanks to trolls.

McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By McHotcakes

@nefarious: DBZ vs DBZ threads are still allowed.

And I say Broly pulls out the win here.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Earth loses.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBZ threads are banned thanks to trolls.

You have broken through my trolling heart.

Ok, then.

LSSJ Broly's Power Level should be a little below SSJ2 GOHAN in the CELL Games.

I will give this to Buu.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Except a SS2 Gohan, SS2 Goku and SSJ Goten were getting overpowered by Brolly's attack, which places him much higher than that since a Buu Saga SS2 Goku is stronger than SS2 Teen Gohan in Cell Games.

Perfect Cell is a Solar System Buster. SS2 Gohan equaled that. Brolly is a Galaxy Buster. That's multitudes greater in destructive force than either of them.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did Gohan turn SS2 in BROLY's 2nd Coming?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By reikai

@overlordarhas said:

Yes. The Daizenshuu confirmed this and stated the animators forgot to add the electric aura that goes with it.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OverLordArhas

@reikai said:

@overlordarhas said:

Yes. The Daizenshuu confirmed this and stated the animators forgot to add the electric aura that goes with it.

Heh, major blunder.

I was thinking more of Broly's first movie.

In Broly's Second Coming, he recovered from a near death EXP. so he is bound to get stronger, he is a SAIYAN after all.

BTW, If what you say is true, GOHAN then is the lamest SS2.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu takes this eventually broly cant kill buu no matter how many times buu gets blown to bits. Unless he can use a spirit bomb buu absorbs him then The galaxy is fucked up.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By Hyperlight

im going with broly..... broly took on 4 super saiyans and picollo which could arguably be considered a super namekian with ease. Fat buu doesnt have the mindset to fight broly.. whos has no honor or code... he will just kill you. Broly energy reserves last much longer than other saiyans since he is practically a mutant of his species

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

@reikai: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpHdgn3UaBc&feature=youtu.be&t=3m6s

Debunking video.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It all comes to the buu.

If he plays smart and uses his magic soon he could win, if not......bad things will happen.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brolly's power increases the longer the battle goes on. Fat Buu, after separating from Kid Buu, has more limited reserves of energy and he doesn't get any stronger. Brolly's stamina is virtually limitless as his power continues to grow while transformed.

The Candy Beam can be evaded rather easily, or even blocked an deflected with something as simple as an energy shield. Something Brolly uses almost constantly through his battles.

This is essentially how things are always going to be.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly got a huge Zenkai after movie 8. When he returned, SSJ2 Gohan couldn't compare. Odds are good he is an extremely high level SSJ2 on par with SSJ2 Goku or Majin Vegeta at the time, because Goten and Gohan together were strong enough to push him into the sun. That puts Broly and the first appearance of Fat Buu almost exactly on par. Broly didn't seem all that raged out during that movie, odds are great he was holding back and was caught off guard before being flung into the sun. To me, I'd put him somewhere around SSJ3 in terms of potential.

Fat Buu would win against his first appearance movie, after that I would put Broly, Kid Buu and SSJ3 Goku all on the same general level.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By NeonGameWave

It could go either way.

Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see Broly winning this. The only thing Buu could do would be to use candy beam, but Broly has a pretty strong energy shield.

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p0rtal said:

Broly got a huge Zenkai after movie 8. When he returned, SSJ2 Gohan couldn't compare. Odds are good he is an extremely high level SSJ2 on par with SSJ2 Goku or Majin Vegeta at the time, because Goten and Gohan together were strong enough to push him into the sun. That puts Broly and the first appearance of Fat Buu almost exactly on par. Broly didn't seem all that raged out during that movie, odds are great he was holding back and was caught off guard before being flung into the sun. To me, I'd put him somewhere around SSJ3 in terms of potential.

Fat Buu would win against his first appearance movie, after that I would put Broly, Kid Buu and SSJ3 Goku all on the same general level.

You seem to forget that Goku was there too and even with him Broly was winning the power struggle. Trunks was ultimately the hero as he cut off Broly from his Omega Blaster allowing Goku and his sons to overpower it.

Fallen548

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Fallen548

As much as I love the giant psycho SSJ, I give it to Fat Buu easily. Broly did indeed get a big Zenkai boost that allowed him to go at Adult SSJ2 Gohan, but Vegeta commented during the tournament how Gohan wasn't near as strong as he'd been as a teen. Yet Adult SSJ2 Gohan still gave Broly trouble, especially in the speed department. Fat Buu easily outran Adult Gohan and blew him away with one shot, nearly killing him. Fat Buu would have very little trouble with Broly I'm afraid :(

Djangophile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've had time to think, I am going with Fat Buu for sure. My Logic:

1.) SSJ2 = 2 super saiyans combined / SSJ3 = 8 super saiyans combined

2.) 5 combined half dead super saiyans ( if each gave 50%, then it equates to SSJ2 + 25% ) > Broly in movie 8. Being super generous too on that one, they looked like they all had a lot less than 50% of their power left. Yet, 5 of them combined were superior to Broly with a focused punch

3.) Weak SSJ2 Gohan + SSj1 Goten + SSJ1 Goku = tied with Broly in movie 10. Still not powerful enough to waste Broly for good in movie 10, but probably matched him again since he was gridlocked and couldn't escape, but was able to block the attack with his shield. ( Basically, he lost to SSJ2 + 25% in movie 8, was matched by SSJ2 + 50% in movie 10 )

4.) SSJ2 Gohan + 25% - 50% extra is probably where he was during the Cell Games, or Majin Vegeta / SSJ2 Goku level. All of the above got wrecked by Fat Buu.

Fat Buu takes the win.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are people forgetting that he got wtf owned by Gotenks in the 3rd movie, broly is overrated and in DBZ you all must know by now power > numbers., it always has been doesn't matter if you have 10 SSJ vs 1 SS2J the latter will always win put a human vs 10 bugs and see what happens

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By flashback0180
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

so basically putting a match against 2 biggest unexplained feats in DBZ history

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: know what you're talking about

Gotenks he wasn't even in the movie

That was the weak *** clone of broly who was even weaker than him in movie 8

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djangophile: it depends I dot believe it was the punch itself it just overflowed broly with ki (it was hinted sometimes he has to let ki out or else it'll overflow)

It's also possibly m10 gohan was stronger than his canon counterpart (he states he should have powered up considerably since then)

The Daiz also seems to have goku as an ssj2 along with gohan during that beam struggle

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Don't be silly, that was an incomplete, weakened Broly. Because he's popular doesn't make him overrated. The feats he has justifies his power level which is slightly above SSJ2 I might add.

My heart so Broly but Buu was tanking SSJ3 Goku which imo is above Broly. Now going by TENKAICHI logic...Broly has SSJ3..:P (jk obviously)

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's the thing guys. I give that broly is stronger than fat buy in all departments but only by maybe 5 to 10 percent more basicly equal. But as shown with all versions of buu its not enough to be equal or even just one full tier or level above himr. To beat him you have to totally outclass him to ensure total destruction of every part of him. Broly would eventually get to that level but to late as fat buu would absorb him after he realised he couldn't win. How ever the trump card is broly shield as vegeto used a shield when being absorbed and retained his individuality insides buu and spliting. So broly shields and does an omega blaster from inside and buu is finished

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight goes either way.

I say Broly... unlike Buu his power never stops growing, and nobody's going to give him energy to perform a plot device punch.

If buu turns him into chocolate it's over, if that even works seeing as broly has a barrier. If Broly dodges and see's buu turn something into candy.. Buu is sol.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By josephgomes619

Broly wins. Broly only lost because of PIS. Buu isn't a hero, so he won't get plot shield

Broy will eventually overpower Buu because his power keeps growing, while Buu will get exhausted

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

I'd say Buu. He's around SSJ3 tier while Broly is hardly SSJ2 level

Avatar image for arubamuthesmart
ArubamuTheSmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's how it will turn out.

Story: Broly doesn't prepare for shit because that's not how he is, he's out of control and doesn't care for that shit. 1 month later fat buu arrives, ssj3 goku level. Broly enters Lssj, already op asf, power starting to rise non-stop. Fat Buu and them battle, but Broly is easily taking care of the situation. Fat Buu tries everything, i don't know if that candy shit will work. I don't think he will use it either against an opponent he wants to beat fair an square, he didn't use it on Majin Vegeta. Broly curbstomps buu and disintegrates him after a while hardly trying. In other words, this is how it goes down without a plot to keep buu there for long. Broly is standing there minding his own business. He feels a slight itch on his back and finds out it's Fat Buu punching with all his might. Broly laughs and flicks fat buu away as he becomes nothingness.

Reason as to why Broly Godstomps: Broly. Is just a god alright Look look. Broly as a restrained super saiyan took a full on powered kick from MSSJ Vegeta cell saga, who is presumably the same strength in buu saga, they didn't become like 50x stronger like y'all think so I'll explain that later. So Broly took that attack, restrained to the point where his power was like 3 thousand, 50 3 thousand is 150 thousand. Vs Vegeta who was like in the millions, yet he didn't do shit to Broly? RESTRAINED BROLY! Get out that's not true, guess what, come out your shell it is. Then he also takes a full blast shell from Vegeta and still doesn't feel a scratch. Restrained Broly ssj is like Paragus ssj, his power isn't much, but since it's Broly, he's gm. And yes Paragus said broly in base was lower than him. Now, Broly ssj is clearly way stronger than his restrained form by far, and so is his lssj form. You see, here's the difference between android 13 and Broly. Android 13 before absorbing the other androids could be defeated, and take damage. But after he absorbed them, he became a restrained super saiyan Broly, capable of taking max powered hits from goku piccolo and them, he isnt close to lssj level. And he put good effort into his hits where as Broly didn't in lssj. Anyways, here's why I know Broly curbstomps Fat Buu.

1. He changed the Color Barrier; On planet vegeta 2 and on earth, when transforming into Lssj, his power was sooo mighty that he changed the color of everything around him. On earth the skies went from blue and white to red and orange. Everything else was dark and dreadful, same on planet vegeta 2. He literally made the planet dark dark blue, where as it was light blue before. NO CHARACTER PULLED THIS OFF NOT EVEN BEERUS.

2. He tanked Vegeta's max attacks as a restrained super saiyan, so even ssj2 vegeta wont do shit if his ssj form didnt even phase nor make Broly recognize he was there.

3. Broly is capable of Busting Galaxies rather in one shot or over like 30 years or less. Listen, if he one shotted a Galaxy not even Vegito is standing a chance. But over years is understandable but still god mode. Broly for one was growing up from like 7 to teens and shit, blowing up planets and stars and solar systems. In the first coming the galaxy was gone. He was goku's age who wasn't even 40 yet. That's under 30 years. Now look, Galaxies hold billions of stars, some of which are billions the times of our sun. For example UY scuti which is over 5 billion times the size of our sun, and our sun takes up 90% of our solar system, so Broly is over 5 billion times the power of super perfect cell logically, far over that actually. I mean, UY scuti isn't even a dot on Our Galaxy, yet Broly over years destroyed the entire Galaxy!?, And here come y'all in the comments. "Oh but goku teleport-ed into the south galaxy and many "Planets" were seen still there". Oh Planets? So I guess our solar system is a galaxy since a few planets reside there. There were no stars, and it was like 10 planets at max ever seen. it's called a solar system without a star, just a bunch of rogue planets, get that shit out of here, it's science. So yes, Broly demolished an entire Galaxy in under a 30 years. Now here come y'all tryna say how Goku ssj3 is galactic level, but actually he isn't. This is were I bring in that Goku not being that much stronger in buu saga. Goku confirmed in the data magazines is literally 1.5 times the power of Gohan. Gohan = 2.5 Bil, goku = 3 bil in ssj. Gohan ssj2 = 5 bil and goku SSJ2 BUU SAGA OFC is 6 bil. Not no 560 billion times x to the fourth power = Y, solve for the answer. No, 6 bil. Ssj3 is 24 bil. So look. This means Gohan ssj2 was Solar System+ Level, goku was 1.5 times that. So ssj3 is 4 x 1.5 which is 6 solar systems at max power in ssj3. I'll have you know there's over 100 billion (100,000,000,000) solar systems within 1 Galaxy. If it was exactly 100 bil like Scientist predicted, then 20 UY scuti's would easily take up a Galaxy, yet 1 UY Scuti isn't even a dot on a Galaxy, so it's clearly in Quintilian's to Octillian's of Solar Systems within one galaxy. And Broly destroyed all of them in just a few years, god damn. Super Buu can't do that shit, I'm starting to think Vegito ssj3 can't either. Just playing. Since Vegito is Goku x vegeta, he's just god mode. + V-jump. But anyways, I've proven why broly Obliterates Fat Buu, Kid Buu, Super Buu and all of them. Now give me your reason. Also let's low ball it and say 100 billion solar systems were in a Galaxy. This means Broly would be 16666666666.7 x Goku's power which is 24 Billion in ssj3 which means his power level in Lssj is 4e+20 (400,000,000,000,000,000,000). God damn. Ight nvm I take it back, Broly > Vegito. Wait Wait Goku ssj is 24 Bil and Vegeta ssj2 is like.. lets say 4x less, so 6 bil, just like ssj2 goku. So 24 Bil x 6 bil = Vegito's base x 50, and for fan base, x 400 for ssj3 vegito. Ssj Vegito = 7.2e+21 (7,200,000,000,000,000,000,000). vegito ssj3 = 5.76e+22 (57,600,000,000,000,000,000,000). I take it back.

Broly Lssj = 400,000,000,000,000,000,000

Vegito Ssj = 7,200,000,000,000,000,000,000

Vegito Ssj3 = 57,600,000,000,000,000,000,000

Vegito ssj is 18 times stronger than Lssj Broly in first coming, and in ssj3 he's 144 times stronger than lssj Broly first coming. But wait, Every second, Broly becomes twice as strong. In one second he's twice as strong, in 2 4 times. Stated by Akira in an interview which might not be true but makes tons of sense. a Second is extremely long in the dbzverse. Krillin as a kid, vs master roshi in the tournament in had an entire fight in 1 second (In the manga so it's official), so they had to explain the full thing. So Broly Lssj!? In literally nanoseconds they had their battle. Especially vs trained adult ssj goku Mssj cell saga level. ANd Broly wasn't even trying. So yes, in 144 seconds Broly can become ssj3 Vegito level. But since ssj3 takes up tons of energy, while Vegito's energy is falling and Broly's is rising it could take half the time. But vegito can one shot in ssj3. But yeah, so Broly can blow up a Galaxy without being in lssj (He wasn't apable of doing so since under control by his dad, so no he never went lssj while blowing up the galaxy). In fact Trunks states him to be Universal level and so does Piccolo. Piccolo says, if we don't beat him now he'll continue to destroying the entire Universe (he said that to vegeta being pussy), and Trunks said, if we let this dirt bag live he'll go on to destroying the entire universe. I swear i'm not making this up. I remind you it's predicted that a Universe has 100 billion galaxies, to each galaxy holding Quintilian's of stars times 100 billion+. Damn Broly, Lssj Broly BEATS VEGITO NEVER MIND I TAKE IT BACK ITS BACK AND FORTH CONVERSAtiON IN MY DAMN HEAD IM SORRY. But Lssj broly isnt 4e+20, thats probably ssj Broly. Or Restrained ssj, cause he never went lssj back then Lool. Nvm, Broly > vegito curbstomp.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for arubamuthesmart
ArubamuTheSmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu doesn't go for the candy trick. He didn't vs ssj3 goku or Majin vegeta. Super Buu did it vs Vegito as a last resort because he had no Other way of beating him. Yet vegito still beat his ass. And Don't what? Show the facts?