#1 Edited by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

So we know Broly did well in the early Cell Saga, but how well would he do against Fat Buu from the Buu Saga? These two psychotic beings battle it out to the death!

RULES:

• Both bloodlusted
  • Both have a month of prep time (Assuming they don't destroy everything first.)
  • Battle takes place on abandoned Earth (No Z Fighters)
  • Broly can access his LSSJ Form (Of course)

#2 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2978 posts) - - Show Bio

@limpoyzloan: The Buu that fought SSJ3 Goku or the one who fought Evil Buu?

#3 Edited by xlab3000 (3275 posts) - - Show Bio

Fat Buu

#4 Edited by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly, his power is maximum.

#5 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

What are Fat Buu and Broly gonna do with prep? I don't think these two even know how to train, stuff just kinda comes naturally to them.

#6 Posted by russellmania77 (15283 posts) - - Show Bio

the one thats stronger than ssj2 wins

#7 Edited by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: They both are... at least i think they both are, after all Broly was still messing up Gohan when he came around the second time, but i don't remember Gohan ever going SSJ2 in that movie.

#8 Posted by russellmania77 (15283 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: They both are... at least i think they both are, after all Broly was still messing up Gohan when he came around the second time, but i don't remember Gohan ever going SSJ2 in that movie.

he had trouble going ssj 2, he didnt fight broly in that form.

#9 Posted by reikai (4231 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan was SS2. The Daizenshuu 6 actually explained this and the animators forgot to add in the lightning aura when they did the movie. Goku was also SS2 and they were all losing until another Plot-Device was introduced.

#10 Edited by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
@russellmania77 said:

he had trouble going ssj 2, he didnt fight broly in that form.

While the second part of your statement is probably accurate, adult gohan (or older teenager Gohan? Idk) shouldn't have had any trouble going ssj2. When he had been requested to go SSJ by the fake supreme kai (whatever his name was) he easily surpassed that level just by trying a bit harder. And it had nothing to with his emotions, he just said "how bout i go to the next level for ya."

@reikai: Oh... thank you for the information.

#11 Edited by Kobra678 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

Majin Buu (the one that fought ssj3 Goku)

or

Fat Buu (the one that fought Kid Buu)

Which one?

#12 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by SonDeathEater (581 posts) - - Show Bio

Majin Bruuly wins

#15 Edited by OverLordArhas (7771 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by russellmania77 (15283 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by alcoholbob (1192 posts) - - Show Bio

The guy who has maximum power wins.

#18 Posted by Nefarious (20272 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ threads are banned thanks to trolls.

#19 Edited by McHotcakes (455 posts) - - Show Bio

@nefarious: DBZ vs DBZ threads are still allowed.

And I say Broly pulls out the win here.

#20 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10045 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by TifaLockhart (14047 posts) - - Show Bio

Earth loses.

#22 Posted by OverLordArhas (7771 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ threads are banned thanks to trolls.

You have broken through my trolling heart.

Ok, then.

LSSJ Broly's Power Level should be a little below SSJ2 GOHAN in the CELL Games.

I will give this to Buu.

#23 Posted by reikai (4231 posts) - - Show Bio

Except a SS2 Gohan, SS2 Goku and SSJ Goten were getting overpowered by Brolly's attack, which places him much higher than that since a Buu Saga SS2 Goku is stronger than SS2 Teen Gohan in Cell Games.

Perfect Cell is a Solar System Buster. SS2 Gohan equaled that. Brolly is a Galaxy Buster. That's multitudes greater in destructive force than either of them.

#24 Posted by OverLordArhas (7771 posts) - - Show Bio

Did Gohan turn SS2 in BROLY's 2nd Coming?

#25 Edited by reikai (4231 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas said:

Yes. The Daizenshuu confirmed this and stated the animators forgot to add the electric aura that goes with it.

#26 Edited by OverLordArhas (7771 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

@overlordarhas said:

Yes. The Daizenshuu confirmed this and stated the animators forgot to add the electric aura that goes with it.

Heh, major blunder.

I was thinking more of Broly's first movie.

In Broly's Second Coming, he recovered from a near death EXP. so he is bound to get stronger, he is a SAIYAN after all.

BTW, If what you say is true, GOHAN then is the lamest SS2.

#27 Posted by Chibi_cute (4540 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu takes this eventually broly cant kill buu no matter how many times buu gets blown to bits. Unless he can use a spirit bomb buu absorbs him then The galaxy is fucked up.

#28 Edited by Hyperlight (5818 posts) - - Show Bio

im going with broly..... broly took on 4 super saiyans and picollo which could arguably be considered a super namekian with ease. Fat buu doesnt have the mindset to fight broly.. whos has no honor or code... he will just kill you. Broly energy reserves last much longer than other saiyans since he is practically a mutant of his species

#29 Edited by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpHdgn3UaBc&feature=youtu.be&t=3m6s

Debunking video.

#30 Posted by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

It all comes to the buu.

If he plays smart and uses his magic soon he could win, if not......bad things will happen.

#31 Posted by reikai (4231 posts) - - Show Bio

Brolly's power increases the longer the battle goes on. Fat Buu, after separating from Kid Buu, has more limited reserves of energy and he doesn't get any stronger. Brolly's stamina is virtually limitless as his power continues to grow while transformed.

The Candy Beam can be evaded rather easily, or even blocked an deflected with something as simple as an energy shield. Something Brolly uses almost constantly through his battles.

This is essentially how things are always going to be.

#32 Edited by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly got a huge Zenkai after movie 8. When he returned, SSJ2 Gohan couldn't compare. Odds are good he is an extremely high level SSJ2 on par with SSJ2 Goku or Majin Vegeta at the time, because Goten and Gohan together were strong enough to push him into the sun. That puts Broly and the first appearance of Fat Buu almost exactly on par. Broly didn't seem all that raged out during that movie, odds are great he was holding back and was caught off guard before being flung into the sun. To me, I'd put him somewhere around SSJ3 in terms of potential.

Fat Buu would win against his first appearance movie, after that I would put Broly, Kid Buu and SSJ3 Goku all on the same general level.

#33 Edited by NeonGameWave (7779 posts) - - Show Bio

It could go either way.

#34 Posted by Kobra678 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Broly winning this. The only thing Buu could do would be to use candy beam, but Broly has a pretty strong energy shield.

#35 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@p0rtal said:

Broly got a huge Zenkai after movie 8. When he returned, SSJ2 Gohan couldn't compare. Odds are good he is an extremely high level SSJ2 on par with SSJ2 Goku or Majin Vegeta at the time, because Goten and Gohan together were strong enough to push him into the sun. That puts Broly and the first appearance of Fat Buu almost exactly on par. Broly didn't seem all that raged out during that movie, odds are great he was holding back and was caught off guard before being flung into the sun. To me, I'd put him somewhere around SSJ3 in terms of potential.

Fat Buu would win against his first appearance movie, after that I would put Broly, Kid Buu and SSJ3 Goku all on the same general level.

You seem to forget that Goku was there too and even with him Broly was winning the power struggle. Trunks was ultimately the hero as he cut off Broly from his Omega Blaster allowing Goku and his sons to overpower it.

#36 Edited by Fallen548 (160 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I love the giant psycho SSJ, I give it to Fat Buu easily. Broly did indeed get a big Zenkai boost that allowed him to go at Adult SSJ2 Gohan, but Vegeta commented during the tournament how Gohan wasn't near as strong as he'd been as a teen. Yet Adult SSJ2 Gohan still gave Broly trouble, especially in the speed department. Fat Buu easily outran Adult Gohan and blew him away with one shot, nearly killing him. Fat Buu would have very little trouble with Broly I'm afraid :(

#37 Posted by Djangophile (275 posts) - - Show Bio

I've had time to think, I am going with Fat Buu for sure. My Logic:

1.) SSJ2 = 2 super saiyans combined / SSJ3 = 8 super saiyans combined

2.) 5 combined half dead super saiyans ( if each gave 50%, then it equates to SSJ2 + 25% ) > Broly in movie 8. Being super generous too on that one, they looked like they all had a lot less than 50% of their power left. Yet, 5 of them combined were superior to Broly with a focused punch

3.) Weak SSJ2 Gohan + SSj1 Goten + SSJ1 Goku = tied with Broly in movie 10. Still not powerful enough to waste Broly for good in movie 10, but probably matched him again since he was gridlocked and couldn't escape, but was able to block the attack with his shield. ( Basically, he lost to SSJ2 + 25% in movie 8, was matched by SSJ2 + 50% in movie 10 )

4.) SSJ2 Gohan + 25% - 50% extra is probably where he was during the Cell Games, or Majin Vegeta / SSJ2 Goku level. All of the above got wrecked by Fat Buu.

Fat Buu takes the win.

#38 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Are people forgetting that he got wtf owned by Gotenks in the 3rd movie, broly is overrated and in DBZ you all must know by now power > numbers., it always has been doesn't matter if you have 10 SSJ vs 1 SS2J the latter will always win put a human vs 10 bugs and see what happens

#39 Edited by flashback0180 (665 posts) - - Show Bio

so basically putting a match against 2 biggest unexplained feats in DBZ history

#40 Posted by Dbzk1999 (608 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: know what you're talking about

Gotenks he wasn't even in the movie

That was the weak *** clone of broly who was even weaker than him in movie 8

#41 Posted by Dbzk1999 (608 posts) - - Show Bio

@djangophile: it depends I dot believe it was the punch itself it just overflowed broly with ki (it was hinted sometimes he has to let ki out or else it'll overflow)

It's also possibly m10 gohan was stronger than his canon counterpart (he states he should have powered up considerably since then)

The Daiz also seems to have goku as an ssj2 along with gohan during that beam struggle

#42 Posted by DarthAznable (6940 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Don't be silly, that was an incomplete, weakened Broly. Because he's popular doesn't make him overrated. The feats he has justifies his power level which is slightly above SSJ2 I might add.

My heart so Broly but Buu was tanking SSJ3 Goku which imo is above Broly. Now going by TENKAICHI logic...Broly has SSJ3..:P (jk obviously)