Broly vs bleach universe.

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KooKidzKlub666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KooKidzKlub666

since DBZ is so much more OP then Bleach. i figured id take the (as stated by akira toriyama) the 2nd strongest villain of DBZ (and my personal favorite) against every single character in bleach.

Bleach verse gets 3days prep time.

Broly is fully blood lusted Legendary Super Sayain

Avatar image for normalkewlguy123
normalkewlguy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By normalkewlguy123

ur answer

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Broly destroys!!! ^^^^ above is the answer^^^^

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By nefarious

This is going to be a bloodbath.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MAZAHS117  Online

Yeah, some Bleach characters are REALLY powerful....buuuuut Broly is just on a whole nother level.

Cbookman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cbookman123

Bleach have their hollow form and each bleach Charater has unique ability which make them Deadly

But Broly .....ummmm Yeah GAME OVER!!!!!!!

ghostsuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ghostsuck

lame

No_Trolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By No_Trolling

Take away Broly's ki attacks and the Bleach verse win.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By beautifulrevery

Most characters get stomped effortlessly however some may prove to be usefull. Kira doubles the weight of anything his sword hits. It multiplies each time so if he can blitz Broly(who doesn't seem TOO TOO fast) then he can essentially immobilize him especially since there's no way he's actually hurting him. Whatever ice boys name is can freeze him. Again, immobilization. Now the vaizard with the ability to create pocket dimensions can BFR Broly. Then there's Soi Fong who I count to be faster than Broly at the moment who can deliver 2 blows and essentially kill him but that is highly unlikely as she needs to cut the opponent. Urahara and Aizen can plan while everyone is holding him off and come up with a plan for victory. Ichigo can use mugetsu. Barragon can age him to death. There are a lot of ways for them to take Broly down but overall I think that Broly will take most of the wins. Simply by obliterating most everyone in a single shot.

Cbookman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cbookman123

but dang Broly Ki attack is just Overkill

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Broly slaughters them, and laughs maniacally while doing so. 

eippihrellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By eippihrellik

ichigo and aizen could take him the DBZ world is op but that whole final zangetsu form thing ichigo did was pretty op

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mortein  Online

Raditz would be enough, this is stomp.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ximpossibrux

@beautifulrevery said:

Most characters get stomped effortlessly however some may prove to be usefull. Kira doubles the weight of anything his sword hits. It multiplies each time so if he can blitz Broly(who doesn't seem TOO TOO fast) then he can essentially immobilize him especially since there's no way he's actually hurting him. Whatever ice boys name is can freeze him. Again, immobilization. Now the vaizard with the ability to create pocket dimensions can BFR Broly. Then there's Soi Fong who I count to be faster than Broly at the moment who can deliver 2 blows and essentially kill him but that is highly unlikely as she needs to cut the opponent. Urahara and Aizen can plan while everyone is holding him off and come up with a plan for victory. Ichigo can use mugetsu. Barragon can age him to death. There are a lot of ways for them to take Broly down but overall I think that Broly will take most of the wins. Simply by obliterating most everyone in a single shot.

Broly is faster, stronger, then everyone in Bleach.

Anyone above Saiyan Saga solo's Bleach, Raditz was dodging light speed beams, Broly was faster then MSSj GOKU

And Just for lulz

No Caption Provided

(Click on it)

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly pimps slaps them and they all die.

/Thread.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genxsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Genxsis

Yeah, this is grossly a mismatch. Despite the fact that the DBZ movies aren't Canon, since we are using Brolly, here is why I'm going to say there shouldn't ever be someone (Superman or someone equally as broken aside) that will match Brolly. In his first movie, until the end, there was never a single moment where you saw Brolly take damage. Not even a little damage. He dodged or tanked everything. SSJ Kamehame-ha to the face. Zero effect. So yeah, there is no bar to actually show how powerful someone has to be to hurt him, minus the instat-kill of Family Kamehame-ha that pushed him though the sun and then he exploded (which doesn't make a damn bit of sense to me.)

But the end all be all here is the beginning of his second movie. Brolly traveled all the way through space and just the power shield and he did it for years. It lived though the planet being crushed by they huge meteor and travel for years, with out food, water, air, sleep and tracked Goku all the way to earth. Slept for about a day and a half and came out ready to rock. There is no one in Bleach that displays power on this scale.

That leads me to say Brolly clears this with clothesline and hook punches alone.

Avatar image for chaoticsuperman
ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

This is silly. Broly kills them with little effort. Hell he would have fun close lining and putting them all in the ground as he laughs away.

Then he blows up the Bleachverse for lulz.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist

Broly ends the dumb Bleach show.

Why is it called Bleach? There was no luandry detergent used through that whole show. WTF?

Avatar image for imtheamazingspiderman
ImTheAmazingSpiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly stomps. And he is nowhere near the second most powerful DBZ villain.

TheSyndicate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By TheSyndicate

Broly slaughter curb murder stomps.

RIP Bleach.

Avatar image for chaoticsuperman
ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@ImTheAmazingSpiderman said:

Broly stomps. And he is nowhere near the second most powerful DBZ villain.

........... if were going by Movie he is no where near the best DBZ villain.

1. Buuhan

2. Janemba

3. Kid Buu

4. Broly

Avatar image for imtheamazingspiderman
ImTheAmazingSpiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ChaoticSuperman ...That's what I just said.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Nefarioussaid:

This is going to be a bloodbath.
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Broly s%$ts on the HST.

Just_J79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Just_J79

@Death Certificate said:

That clip says it all. A one shot that is effortless on his part. As much as I love bleach, and the coolness and diversity of techniques they have, it won't be enough to stop Broly. A brutal curbstomp awaits the soulreapers...

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@Mortein said:

Raditz would be enough, this is stomp.

This. Bleach is a very weak verse compared to DBZ.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Laurcus

I just want to point a couple of things out.

First off, yes Broly stomps incredibly hard. But, technically Broly didn't just destroy a galaxy. We know from the Daizenshuu guidebooks that South Galaxy is a bit of an incorrect term, it's actually a quadrant of the universe, the domain of South Kai. So assuming the DBZ universe is roughly the same size as our scientifically known universe, he destroyed a LOT more than one galaxy, he destroyed millions.

Second, I can prove, with absolutely no doubt, that Broly can move faster than light. This means no one in the Bleach universe could even hit him, regardless of potentially universe busting attacks.

Third. Physical attacks in DBZ have been shown to scale roughly evenly with energy attacks. This indicates that Broly's physical strength is in some way equivalent to the devastation he can cause with energy blasts. That means Kira can sit there thwacking Broly until he passes out from exhaustion and Broly wouldn't even start to feel the increased weight, as the solar mass of galaxies is much greater than the exponential increase in weight of a person's body.

DoorstepDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DoorstepDude

But didn't Broly die from getting shot in a Sun?... Doesn't seem like he's THAT durable. If we see it that way then even the Kamehameha in this movie seems really really weak compared to what it is in the Manga. Broly still wins. Just trying to say that he is greatly overrated.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ximpossibrux

@DoorstepDude said:

But didn't Broly die from getting shot in a Sun?... Doesn't seem like he's THAT durable. If we see it that way then even the Kamehameha in this movie seems really really weak compared to what it is in the Manga. Broly still wins. Just trying to say that he is greatly overrated.

? Broly as a baby survived Planet Vegeta's explosion....

Broly was never shot in the sun..... hell he even said "you think that a Supernova would kill me?" then laughed.

Broly busted a Galaxy, and casually tosses out planet busters with the flick of a wrist.

He's also fast enough that MSSJ Goku who had +++FTL combat speed couldn't hit him.

DoorstepDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DoorstepDude

@XImpossibruX said:

@DoorstepDude said:

Broly was never shot in the sun..... hell he even said "you think that a Supernova would kill me?" then laughed.

Broly busted a Galaxy, and casually tosses out planet busters with the flick of a wrist.

He's also fast enough that MSSJ Goku who had +++FTL combat speed couldn't hit him.

Tell me how they beat him then. He was launched in the Sun. Am I wrong? I f I am then sorry. If i'm right then Baby Broly > Broly as far as durability goes.

EDIT: I'm not talking about Broly first movie.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Laurcus

@DoorstepDude said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@DoorstepDude said:

Tell me how they beat him then. He was launched in the Sun. Am I wrong? I f I am then sorry. If i'm right then Baby Broly > Broly as far as durability goes.

He was shot into the sun, but there's no evidence to suggest it was just the sun that killed him instead of the impact from the Kamehameha Wave shooting him into the sun at 50x light speed. (note that's just an estimate, I can calculate the exact speed if anyone gets anal retentive about it) Keep in mind Broly was also heavily drained of his energy, as he'd been fighting with a Super Saiyan 2 for a while, and he clearly put as much power as possible into his last attack. The durability of DBZ characters is determined by their current energy level. It was a combination of factors that killed Broly.

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By steelhound56

@Laurcus said:

@DoorstepDude said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@DoorstepDude said:

He was shot into the sun, but there's no evidence to suggest it was just the sun that killed him instead of the impact from the Kamehameha Wave shooting him into the sun at 50x light speed. (note that's just an estimate, I can calculate the exact speed if anyone gets anal retentive about it) Keep in mind Broly was also heavily drained of his energy, as he'd been fighting with a Super Saiyan 2 for a while, and he clearly put as much power as possible into his last attack. The durability of DBZ characters is determined by their current energy level. It was a combination of factors that killed Broly.

The idea that Gohan was a SSJ2 in the movie is somewhat debatable, but it still doesn't change the outcome.

Ichigo is one of the better Shunpo (Flash Step) users in the series while in Bankai, with Yoruichi, Aizen, Byakuya, Yamamoto, and Urahara being right up there with him. Judging the speed of their Flash Steps, they are hypersonic at best.

At his most powerful (being able to WTFpwn Aizen's every move with little effort) Ichigo was a mountainbuster at the very most. DBZ Character are casual mountain busters by the time Nappa and Vegeta came to Earth.

Broly is unimaginable magnitudes more powerful than Sayian Saga Vegeta, and is an extremely casual planet buster if we go by the movies.

Bleach characters aren't even going to scratch him. Heck, if we equate reiastu (Spiritual Pressure) to Ki, I would venture to say he just crushes everyone with the sheer power of his prescence, or he goes Aizen style and is so powerful that the Bleachverse wont be able to gauge his power right away. Which leads to a bloodbath in Broly's favor

Oh yeah, Broly isn't even close to being the most powerful DBZ Villian. My list goes something like this

1. Buuhan

2. Janemba (Demon form)

3. Buutenks

4. Super Buu

5. Kid Buu

6. Majin Buu

7. Super Perfect Cell

8. Broly, or a 100% Cell. Who is more powerful out of the two is debateable, but I give it to Cell because of his regen ability

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Laurcus

@steelhound56 said:

@Laurcus said:

@DoorstepDude said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@DoorstepDude said:

The idea that Gohan was a SSJ2 in the movie is somewhat debatable, but it still doesn't change the outcome.

Ichigo is one of the better Shunpo (Flash Step) users in the series while in Bankai, with Yoruichi, Aizen, Byakuya, Yamamoto, and Urahara being right up there with him. Judging the speed of their Flash Steps, they are hypersonic at best.

At his most powerful (being able to WTFpwn Aizen's every move with little effort) Ichigo was a mountainbuster at the very most. DBZ Character are casual mountain busters by the time Nappa and Vegeta came to Earth.

Broly is unimaginable magnitudes more powerful than Sayian Saga Vegeta, and is an extremely casual planet buster if we go by the movies.

Bleach characters aren't even going to scratch him. Heck, if we equate reiastu (Spiritual Pressure) to Ki, I would venture to say he just crushes everyone with the sheer power of his prescence, or he goes Aizen style and is so powerful that the Bleachverse wont be able to gauge his power right away. Which leads to a bloodbath in Broly's favor

Oh yeah, Broly isn't even close to being the most powerful DBZ Villian. My list goes something like this

1. Buuhan

2. Janemba (Demon form)

3. Buutenks

4. Super Buu

5. Kid Buu

6. Majin Buu

7. Super Perfect Cell

8. Broly, or a 100% Cell. Who is more powerful out of the two is debateable, but I give it to Cell because of his regen ability

I actually used to think it was debatable that Gohan was SS2 in Broly: Second Coming, but it's not, there's proof.

No Caption Provided

Daizenshuu OP! I do agree with the rest of what you're saying though, including your villain list! Btw, if you do the math on it, Broly in the first movie is weaker than Super Perfect Cell, but in the second movie he's stronger. Dat Zenkai. Though of course, that relies on the assumption that Gohan is SS2. As that proves Broly is more powerful, due to the power scaling on SS2. Also, I would put Hirudegarn somewhere in the top 3-4.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mypasswordis1234

Barragan + Aizen's ultimate hax attack: Aizen use his ability to make Broly think they are still far from he, then Barragan go closer to him, and use Respira. Broly just would realize that he is getting older and older very fast.

Maybe it would work on him, because Broly isn't a smart fighter IMO, but if he smart enough then kill them fast too, because he can sense their ki/reiatsu.

Flamingo117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Flamingo117

Krillin solos. Broly vaporizes them instantly. Think about it! Aizen was jumping with joy for blowing off a hill with a swing of his sword.

Nappa could do the same and more with his 2 fingers.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

.....Didn't Broly blow up a part of the Milky Way Galaxy?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

We could start again when a guy in bleach destroys earth. (Then we can say galaxy>>planet).. In short, broly.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly stomps Bleach.

Bleach needs to be purged.

Yeah buthurt Bleach fanboys?

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly stomps Bleach.

Brah, why do you keep bumping old threads that don't need to be bumped? Furthermore, why bump a banned one? I'm not the only user who's brought this to your attention before and I feel like you've been here long enough to know the deal so please stop.

@god_spawn@Deranged Midget

Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Albertphytagoras

@carter_esque:

Sorry but the high amount of Bleach fanboys in these site make me pissed off.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly dies via reiatsu crush.

Trolol.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@marshall_long said:

@albertphytagoras: You really added nothing to this thread that was already said.

What I find unbelievable is he thinks this is a fight fair enough to bump.

Besides, it's banned for two reasons:

@god_spawn: @Deranged Midget :

1. DBZ battle.

2. Universe vs Character battle.

Btw, what happened to the _ in midget's name?

Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Albertphytagoras
Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Carter_esque

@marshall_long said:

@albertphytagoras: You really added nothing to this thread that was already said.

What I find unbelievable is he thinks this is a fight fair enough to bump.

Besides, it's banned for two reasons:

@god_spawn: @Deranged Midget :

1. DBZ battle.

2. Universe vs Character battle.

Btw, what happened to the _ in midget's name?

I've been wondering about that too. And have you noticed that there are some users (including mods) that can't be found on the callout list anymore since yesterday?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Well, something's off definitely. Some mod accounts got hacked and stuff.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly stomps Bleach.

It appears, my friend, that you are in fact the one that is butthurt.

Jmarshmallow

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers