Broly vs Black Adam

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SavageBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SavageBeast

The fight takes place on an Abandoned Planet. The planet is unstabled. No prep. No morals. Death for the win. Begin 90 ft. away. WW3 Black Adam vs Broly. 

No Caption Provided
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By dondave

@SavageBeast: Black Adam

Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

Tough call. Every second Broly is in LSSJ form he gains more and more power. Black Adam has a set power level beyond what is recorded for Superman, but is unable to die in Shazam mode (he's apparently been able to reanimate instantly even after severe beatings and possibly decapitations.) It all boils down to who can keep their form the longest. Broly has to keep sending out omega shock waves to prevent his body from tearing apart. Black Adam has to only avoid saying Shazam. Both are wicked smart, but Broly is hampered by his extreme insanity. In short, Black Adam would win in battle, but only after taking extreme amounts of damage.

Avatar image for onevision_onepurpose
OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly was incinerated by the sun. I'm pretty sure that's a few leagues below the durability of people like Black Adam & Superman (I know Superman is a poor example because he gets power from the sun, but people in that scale in general).

So I don't think Broly has the durability to hang with BA, although his energy projection might make up the difference but I find it unlikely he won't try make the fight H2H at some point.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBZ characters don't have the raw durability that comic characters do.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Black Adam should win.

OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

DBZ characters don't have the raw durability that comic characters do.

I think they have better energy projection & resistance to durability, but I'm not convinced on strength/durability.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

@OneVision_OnePurpose said:

Broly was incinerated by the sun. I'm pretty sure that's a few leagues below the durability of people like Black Adam & Superman (I know Superman is a poor example because he gets power from the sun, but people in that scale in general).

So I don't think Broly has the durability to hang with BA, although his energy projection might make up the difference but I find it unlikely he won't try make the fight H2H at some point.

You know its funny cause Wonder Woman durability cant withstand a Sword or Gunshot...... Seriously and she hangs with superman.

Broly can easy Withstand BA Hits. He is not throwing a Sun at Broly.

OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2 said:

You know its funny cause Wonder Woman durability cant withstand a Sword or Gunshot...... Seriously and she hangs with superman.

Piercing attacks have always been a pointed out weakness of Wonder Woman, she also can't be killed by gunshots however only somewhat injured.

"The Sun" or heat or anything has never been stated to be a weakness of Broly. It was simply too much for his durability.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokergeist

@CadenceV2 said:

Piercing attacks have always been a pointed out weakness of Wonder Woman, she also can't be killed by gunshots however only somewhat injured.

"The Sun" or heat or anything has never been stated to be a weakness of Broly. It was simply too much for his durability.

And yet you CLEARLY ignor the Fact he tank hits that shatter Mountains and Fissure the earth with every blow which is what he faces here. You also forget that Broly was Super Kamehameha (which alone disintegrate said beings) into the Sun at FTL Speed.....

So yeah there is a bit more to it than simply he magicaly flew into the sun and the sun alone killed him. There was 3 Factors in this.

Anyway your just lowballing and covering up after I made the Wonder Woman comment and ignor the fact every episode have DBZ Characters hitting harder than superman basic fights have.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By xeon1cs

@CadenceV2 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

And yet you CLEARLY ignor the Fact he tank hits that shatter Mountains and Fissure the earth with every blow which is what he faces here. You also forget that Broly was Super Kamehameha (which alone disintegrate said beings) into the Sun at FTL Speed.....

So yeah there is a bit more to it than simply he magicaly flew into the sun and the sun alone killed him. There was 3 Factors in this.

Anyway your just lowballing and covering up after I made the Wonder Woman comment and ignor the fact every episode have DBZ Characters hitting harder than superman basic fights have.

Where has it EVER been implied, that DBZ characters hit harder than Superman? Let alone physically as durable as characters like Superman.

OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

I'm not lowballing anything. Broly was hit by 3 kamehameha's, which knocked him into space and then he hit the Sun and was incinerated. Knocking people into the Sun has been a means to different Cooler & Baby as well. DBZ/GT characters can't tolerate the heat of the Sun.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sethlol

Black Adam.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#14  Edited By xxxddd

Broly.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pokergeist

@xeon1cs said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Where has it EVER been implied, that DBZ characters hit harder than Superman? Let alone physically as durable as characters like Superman.

Here you show me Superman esque level guys one shoting Mountains with the force they hit there opponents? Go ahead. Show me 5 Examples at least. Entire Mountain Ranges are destroyed from the punches and kicks being blocked in many pages and episodes of DBZ.

The Manga and Show have numerous showings of Pure striking Power that eclipse DC Superman Level Characters. However everyone seems to ignore that when Superman can push a Planet. Shattering Mountain Hits effortlessly block is pretty impressive. Then there is Planet Shattering Hits via Ki Blast that can return the damage.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pokergeist

@CadenceV2 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

I'm not lowballing anything. Broly was hit by 3 kamehameha's, which knocked him into space and then he hit the Sun and was incinerated. Knocking people into the Sun has been a means to different Cooler & Baby as well. DBZ/GT characters can't tolerate the heat of the Sun.

yeah you are since you equate Heat of the Sun Durability the same Chunk of Moon Shattering Blunt Trauma Durability.

Wonder Woman has shown Stabs and Piercing durability Sucks.

Broly (and yes many other DBZ Characters) Heat of the Sun (27,000 Degrees) sucks.

Both can Tank Superman level hits.

Does Black Adam have Heat Vision?! No. So what does Broly Durability vs Black Adam do with anything? How is this below Superman Level?

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By xeon1cs

@CadenceV2: Show me examples of DBZ characters punching moons and blowing them up. Splintering planets by fighting within their atmosphere with nothing but their fists. Pretty much breaking all of time and space. Surviving being crushed between two planets. Surviving multiple black holes.

Etc. Etc.

Accept the fact that DBZ characters are not anywhere near characters like Superman in terms of physical capabilities.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pokergeist

@xeon1cs said:

@CadenceV2: Show me examples of DBZ characters punching moons and blowing them up. Splintering planets by fighting within their atmosphere with nothing but their fists. Pretty much breaking all of time and space. Surviving being crushed between two planets. Surviving multiple black holes.

Etc. Etc.

Accept the fact that DBZ characters are not anywhere near characters like Superman in terms of physical capabilities.

Oh Im sorry did I say PUNCHING MOONS!? No... sure said Mountains lol.

Now your trolling.

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By solesamurai

@xeon1cs said:

Etc. Etc.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh wrong. Frieza has planet busting durability(survived a planet exploding while near dead from the beating he took from goku) and Trunks effortlessly cut a more powerful frieza into pieces with a regular sword. That's enough physical strength to cleave a planet in two with 1 slash, This was early ssj trunks before HBTC training, as for durability, goku blocked all those same moves, with one finger. Once again this is all the beginning of the android saga, and Broly beat all these guys at once AFTER they trained in the HBTC.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By xeon1cs

@CadenceV2: No comeback = Trolling. Got it.

@solesamurai: He survived because Goku gave him the energy to do so. Granted, Frieza launched an attack after he did, but clearly he still had the means to barely survive the explosion of Namek, thanks to that energy received.

This is all neat and everything. Then again, Goku died to Cell exploding, which he claimed would have destroyed Earth. But we'll just ignore that, right?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By slimj87d

Let me know when Black Adam sends a ball of energy near light speeds at a planet and blows it up without effort.

@xeon1cs: So what if he survived with a tiny bit of energy from Goku. The point is that he was cut in half and badly hurt and still survived the planet exploding. I think that's the main point.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By xeon1cs

@SlimJ87D: Then explain why Goku wasn't able to survive the explosion from Cell. Which was supposed to destroy Earth.

The point was, Frieza was given the means to survive the planetary explosion, even in that state.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pokergeist

@xeon1cs said:

@solesamurai: He survived because Goku gave him the energy to do so. Granted, Frieza launched an attack after he did, but clearly he still had the means to barely survive the explosion of Namek, thanks to that energy received.

This is all neat and everything. Then again, Goku died to Cell exploding, which he claimed would have destroyed Earth. But we'll just ignore that, right?

No comeback for my post and asking to prove what I never said. Yup your trolling alright.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pokergeist

@xeon1cs: How come Superman can survive Omega Beams but cant take a Beating from the General who is no where near Planet Buster?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By slimj87d

@xeon1cs: Why do i have to claify something that is a variable to you? Just because the energy only expanded enough Earth doesn't mean we know what kind of energy it could really be. The energy could have had a very high density of damage but smaller volume for all we know. I don't know how Ki works perfectly. An example is comparing a C4 explosion to a Nuclear explosion. If you contained both blasts to only have a certain radius, the chemical compound of the nuclear chemicals will reach much higher temperatures even though they are blowing up at the same radius. But to answer your question, I don't know exactly. But to address your concerns, this isn't Goku, it's Broly. To build off on Broly,

Broly and DBZ characters are not on par with DC characters? This is ridiculous now. No one even understands how fast fights are actually happening in DBZ The fights aren't happening in real time. Piccolo sent an attack that went to the moon in about 2 seconds, this is Piccolo at his weakest in DBZ. Radditz, by the series end even dodges this very type of attack. Broly performs a similar feat except with a planet.

Broly got sent to the sun in about 5 to 7 seconds, that is about 71 times the speed of light.

Again, Black Adam can't even run past Mach 500, so he sure the hell doesn't fight at speeds any higher than that. So if Broly started throwing energy attacks at light speeds which can blow up planets at Black Adam, how many can he take? He can't keep dodging them, they're going way faster than he is.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pokergeist

@SlimJ87D said:

@xeon1cs: Why do i have to claify something that is a variable to you? Just because the energy only expanded enough Earth doesn't mean we know what kind of energy it could really be. The energy could have had a very high density of damage but smaller volume for all we know. I don't know how Ki works perfectly. An example is comparing a C4 explosion to a Nuclear explosion. If you contained both blasts to only have a certain radius, the chemical compound of the nuclear chemicals will reach much higher temperatures even though they are blowing up at the same radius. But to answer your question, I don't know exactly. But to address your concerns, this isn't Goku, it's Broly. To build off on Broly,

Broly and DBZ characters are not on par with DC characters? This is ridiculous now. No one even understands how fast fights are actually happening in DBZ The fights aren't happening in real time. Piccolo sent an attack that went to the moon in about 2 seconds, this is Piccolo at his weakest in DBZ. Radditz, by the series end even dodges this very type of attack. Broly performs a similar feat except with a planet.

Broly got sent to the sun in about 5 to 7 seconds, that is about 71 times the speed of light.

Again, Black Adam can't even run past Mach 500, so he sure the hell doesn't fight at speeds any higher than that. So if Broly started throwing energy attacks at light speeds which can blow up planets at Black Adam, how many can he take? He can't keep dodging them, they're going way faster than he is.

Wow I remember now BA isn't even past Mach 500..... Speed Blitz for the win.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By slimj87d

If someone actually sat down and took the time to measure the physics behind what happens in DBZ just as much as they do with comic books they would understand that feat wise, the DBZ characters are impressive.

But someone actually has, here:

http://www.screwattack.com/news/response-debunking-gokus-feats-and-misconceptions

And the databooks for DBZ state the following:

Translated: http://magikarp46.dyndns.org/dragonball/daizenshuu/07/07-046.html

For the word Kiri:

"キリ Kiri Kili An energy unit used by Bobbidi. When Bobbidi measured Goku's energy during his fight with Yakon, this unit was used. [Par.] Goku's energy level is over 3,000 kili. At approximately 200-300 kili, one can destroy 1 or 2 planets.

And I believe when Bobbidi measured that from Goku, it was Goku at his base or SS1, not even 2 or 3.

i'm not bias here, nor am I a fanboy. i grew out of DBZ a long long time ago. I'm basing things off of what I have seen, and I saw Broly throw an energy attack at a planet that if it is classified as a planet it is larger than the moon. If it is larger than the moon but appeared the same size as the moon, that means it is further than the moon. If his energy attack reached it in 2 or 4 seconds and blew it up, then the fact is that Broly blew up a planet with an attack at light speeds. That's a fact.

have I seen Black Adam fight and beat someone that blows up planets like so? I don't think I have.

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By solesamurai

@xeon1cs said:

Yes, because that's an inconsistency, not to mention AKIRA TORIYAMA MENTIONED MULTIPLE TIMES THAT HE INTENDED FOR GOKU TO DIE AND FOR GOHAN TO BE THE HERO. So not only is it an inconsistency but it's also PIS. and after frieza launched that attack he was put back down. face it, DBZ chars are actually leagues above chars like superman. If frieza has comparable feats to supes, end of z goku would stomp him epically.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jobbernos

@dondave said:

@SavageBeast: Black Adam

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By OmegaDynasty

This. 
Although, his death in the second movie was almost as stupid as the first movie. 
He had ample time to dodge that blast..instead he tried to put up his shields. Not the brightest move. lol 
Gravy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Gravy

My vote goes to Broly, other threads are having trouble determining whether Goku at SS1 is stronger than Superman and we're arguing if Broly can hang with a superman-level character when Broly toyed with 4 super saiyans and a super namekian? Albiet I'm using ABC logic but since when has Black Adam entered the Sun and come back anyway? Broly tanks ki-blasts and shots to the face like it was some sort of massage, durability is no problem here.

All in all, Broly has shown to be a planetbuster at the least. He conjured a compressed ki blast that destroyed another planet within moments of throwing it. That speaks volumes of the ki blasts' speed and power.

I'm not thoroughly well-versed with Black Adam, but Broly is for sure going to be a challenge for ANY superman-level character.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MisterGuyMan

In the intro Broly blows up a galaxy. I know that everyone hates that feat because it more than shatters the preconceived notions of how powerful DBZ characters should be for some people but it's hard to argue against actually seeing the galaxy disintegrate before your very eyes.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By NeonGameWave

Black Adam`s cunning and smarts would give him the general advantage but in the end he will be overwhelmed by Broly`s raw power.

My vote goes to the Legendary Super Saiyan.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#34  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

1 full energy Blast from Broly will vaporize Black Adam.

but same, 1 strong punch from BA will hit a hole in Broly.

So I think in this case, Speed is the key factor.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Freefa11

@OmegaDynasty said:

This. Although, his death in the second movie was almost as stupid as the first movie. He had ample time to dodge that blast..instead he tried to put up his shields. Not the brightest move. lol

Yeah, he was incinerated by the sun and a GIANT FRIGGIN' KAMEHAMEHA WAVE FROM 3 SUPERSAIYANS. But I'm sure that part didn't count for much. Even though it obviously had the power to smash his shields and blast him about 93 million miles away in a few seconds, plus clear through the sun.

Maybe Brolly could have dodged, but previously he had been crushing his opponents. I don't find it at all surprising he didn't realize they could suddenly smash his defenses almost immediately, and it's not like dodging is really his style in the first place. Plus, Broly did seem somewhat brain-damaged in the second movie. He manages something like 1 line the entire time. Otherwise, all he does is say "kakarrot" over and over. He was much more talkative in his first appearance.

WhyHewins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly beats Adam pretty..........bad

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whyhewins said:

Broly beats Adam pretty..........bad

No he doesn't.

And by bumping this thread you have assured it's fate, good job, newbie.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers