• 82 results
#1 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

how does the real hulk and the DBZ hulk ripoff do when they fight eachother?  bloodlust is on.

#2 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

ummm brolly i think.. he has more advantage in speed and power (power meaning energy power) and has also super strength i think brolly can win cause of the masive energy blast and he's speed... 

hulk probably see the blast and thow himself against them cause that's what he does he dont block or dodge he just gets the hit and keep on but whit brolly's power that would be a mistake...

#3 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

wow......brolly blows up the planet and survives with his force field

#4 Posted by MaverickSouthstar (78 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"how does the real hulk and the DBZ hulk ripoff do when they fight eachother?  bloodlust is on.
"

How is Brolly a Hulk rip-off...they aren't similar in anyway.
#5 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio
MaverickSouthstar said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"how does the real hulk and the DBZ hulk ripoff do when they fight eachother?  bloodlust is on.
"

How is Brolly a Hulk rip-off...they aren't similar in anyway."
they fight similar to each other in a way
#6 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
MaverickSouthstar said:
"

what are you talking about?  brolly gets really big when he gets angry.  He gets stronger as he gets angrier.  Hell, his aura is GREEN.  If thats not a hulk rip off, then what is?
#7 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
"MaverickSouthstar said:
"

what are you talking about?  brolly gets really big when he gets angry.  He gets stronger as he gets angrier.  Hell, his aura is GREEN.  If thats not a hulk rip off, then what is?
"
BINGO  !
#8 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"MaverickSouthstar said:
"

"
BINGO  !
"

#9 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly is considered to be (potentially) the most powerful villian in DBZ. His Super Sayian 1 Form is equal to a Super Sayian 4. The only problem is that Broly isn't disaplined, he fights through pure hate and anger. HIs fighting skills are even no where near the training level of Vegeta, Goku, Cell, Frieza etc.. But he doesn't really need that.

His BlitzBall attack is about the size of a soccerball, and has the force to destroy planets, and he doesn't even need to charge up for it. And yea, Broly does have a forcefield, but he doesn't even need to use it when he transforms into the Legendary Super Sayian. And.. they say; once or IF Broly ever transcends to Super Sayian 2; none of DBZ Characters would be able to stop him. Not Ultra Perfect Cell, Not Super 17, not Super Sayian 4 Gogeta... No Body.

#10 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, put the Goku hair on Hulk, and Hulk would be dead in 2 seconds.

#11 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Yea, put the Goku hair on Hulk, and Hulk would be dead in 2 seconds.

"
No in a micro second.
#12 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah..Broly sucks. Hulk is a better character all around.

Though Brolly wins this.

#13 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Broly is considered to be (potentially) the most powerful villian in DBZ. His Super Sayian 1 Form is equal to a Super Sayian 4. The only problem is that Broly isn't disaplined, he fights through pure hate and anger. HIs fighting skills are even no where near the training level of Vegeta, Goku, Cell, Frieza etc.. But he doesn't really need that.

His BlitzBall attack is about the size of a soccerball, and has the force to destroy planets, and he doesn't even need to charge up for it. And yea, Broly does have a forcefield, but he doesn't even need to use it when he transforms into the Legendary Super Sayian. And.. they say; once or IF Broly ever transcends to Super Sayian 2; none of DBZ Characters would be able to stop him. Not Ultra Perfect Cell, Not Super 17, not Super Sayian 4 Gogeta... No Body.
"
heh. sounds like the juggernaut.
#14 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"
No in a micro second.
"

I say 2 seconds, becuase Broly needs to say, "Ka---ka---rot" before delivering the death blow.
#15 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"
No in a micro second.
"

I say 2 seconds, becuase Broly needs to say, "Ka---ka---rot" before delivering the death blow.
"
........Pfffft.....
#16 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"
No in a micro second.
"

"
LMAO!
#17 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"
No in a micro second.
"

"
LMAO!
"
That was lame.
#18 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you guys serious? To even consider the potential of this battle is stupid in all it's form. Hulk will be destroyed in seconds. Broly will turn Hulk into a meat bag. So what if Hulk gets angry, sh#t, Broly uses his anger and hatred that he was born. And he had it hell of allot longer than Hulk has....so, if it's a ripoff, it's more like the other way around. Hulk just gets stronger and stronger, his body becoming more resilient to any physical attacks no matter how much damage it does. And seeing as Hulk is protected from any mind invasion because of his anger, then this also applies to Broly.

I mean, just this other day, this guy made a thread weather if Hulk could survive a continent destroying bomb. And yea, people voted for hulk. But is that the extent of his surviving skills? This would be better if Hulk could survive a planet destroying bomb.

#20 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Are you guys serious? To even consider the potential of this battle is stupid in all it's form. Hulk will be destroyed in seconds. Broly will turn Hulk into a meat bag. So what if Hulk gets angry, sh#t, Broly uses his anger and hatred that he was born. And he had it hell of allot longer than Hulk has....so, if it's a ripoff, it's more like the other way around. Hulk just gets stronger and stronger, his body becoming more resilient to any physical attacks no matter how much damage it does. And seeing as Hulk is protected from any mind invasion because of his anger, then this also applies to Broly.

I mean, just this other day, this guy made a thread weather if Hulk could survive a continent destroying bomb. And yea, people voted for hulk. But is that the extent of his surviving skills? This would be better if Hulk could survive a planet destroying bomb.

"
he would survive the explosion just to suffocate in space.  And yes, its a ripoff, since hulk has been around since the 60s.
#21 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, did you realize that nothing in this world is original? Did you know that when something is made, they are inspired by something else? The God father of anime was inspired by Disney and so he created Anime. One piece was inspiried by dbz. In fact, allot of shit are inspirited by the dbz. Just because you say they are a ripoff of each other that doesn't mean they are. Look at Juggs and Hulk, in my opinion, they are a rip off of each other. But thats just my opinion. Everything is made through inspiriation so don't go around spouting bullshit.

#22 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Dude, did you realize that nothing in this world is original? Did you know that when something is made, they are inspired by something else? The God father of anime was inspired by Disney and so he created Anime. One piece was inspiried by dbz. In fact, allot of shit are inspirited by the dbz. Just because you say they are a ripoff of each other that doesn't mean they are. Look at Juggs and Hulk, in my opinion, they are a rip off of each other. But thats just my opinion.
"
no, they are not.  I already listed why brolly is a ripoff.  Scroll up.
#23 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

I already did and you still say that. Does it even matter weather there are a rip off of each other or no? What are you gonna do about it if they are? The only thing you seem to be doing is complaining that they are a rip off of each other.

#24 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO! Hedetary is such a fanboy!

He probably thinks Brolly is equal to Galactus.

This is why I left the forums. Because of idiots like you.

#25 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

....wow, now your resorting to calling each other fanboy?! It's people like you who knows when they are beat resorts to this. Also, i'm not a fanboy. hell, i don't even like dbz much. I'm using logic. And the fact that your logic doesn't sound at all accurate just boggles the mind out of me.

#26 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
MotorSteel said:
"LMAO! Hedetary is such a fanboy!

"
And you're not a fanboy?

Broly may not have the varity of powers as Galactus, but Broly does carry more condensed energy than Galactus. Galactus takes days to eat a planet; while Broly can oblitorate a Planet with just 1 hit. 

Not to mention; Galactus can tire...

If he fights Broly at full power... Time will weaken Galactus eventually, and then he would need to eat to regain power.

Broly feeds his power through fighting... So while time passes; Broly becomes more powerful.

As you can see, the odds are for Broly...

Time is on Broly's side. 
#27 Posted by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"MotorSteel said:

"
And you're not a fanboy?

Broly may not have the varity of powers as Galactus, but Broly does carry more condensed energy than Galactus. Galactus takes days to eat a planet; while Broly can oblitorate a Planet with just 1 hit. 

If he fights Broly at full power... Time will weaken Galactus eventually, and then he would need to eat to regain power.

Broly feeds his power through fighting... So while time passes; Broly becomes more powerful.

Time is on Broly's side. 
"
Eating a planet is an entirely different thing than destroying a planet.
#28 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Rdeegvainl said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"MotorSteel said:

"
And you're not a fanboy?

Time is on Broly's side. 
"
"

I'm sure if Broly can turn a Planet into pure nothing; he can definitly eat it like candy.

#29 Edited by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
Rdeegvainl said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"MotorSteel said:

"
And you're not a fanboy?

Time is on Broly's side. 
"
"
Exactly.
"MotorSteel said:

"
And you're not a fanboy?

Time is on Broly's side. 
"
Wow. No Broly does not.

See Galactus has probably an infinite supply of Power Cosmic, which we all know is stronger than ki energy.

Brolly can also tire.

The Odds are in Galactus favor.

Brolly has nothing on him.
#30 Posted by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Rdeegvainl said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"MotorSteel said:

"
And you're not a fanboy?

Time is on Broly's side. 
"
"

I'm sure if Broly can turn a Planet into pure nothing; he can definitly eat it like candy.

"
I'm sure he couldn't.
#31 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Broley, curb stomp

#32 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"Broley, curb stomp
"
i hope it is
#33 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

i have a question... if galactus even turns his size into a planet scare size, could one of broly's attacks destroy galactus? galactus would need some awesome reflexes to dodge those attacks.

#34 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

If marvel based energy attacks could hurt Galactus in anyway, then so could broly.

#35 Posted by Guy-Bot (85 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"

i have a question... if galactus even turns his size into a planet scare size, could one of broly's attacks destroy galactus? galactus would need some awesome reflexes to dodge those attacks.

"
He could eat the energy couldn't he? He has energy manipulation.
#36 Posted by MaverickSouthstar (78 posts) - - Show Bio
"MaverickSouthstar said:
"

"
Don't be silly....Frieza and Trunks gett bigger when they get angry.
#37 Edited by Guy-Bot (85 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"If marvel based energy attacks could hurt Galactus in anyway, then so could broly.
"
The larger galactus would eat the energy and manipulate it, so I'm sure he could maybe redirect it or think of something to do with it.

MaverickSouthstar said:
"MaverickSouthstar said:
"

"
"
Haha.
#38 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
MaverickSouthstar said:
"MaverickSouthstar said:
"

"
"
no, they don't.  They have to "power up". 
#39 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly with ease.

#40 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
"MaverickSouthstar said:
"MaverickSouthstar said:
"

"
"
"
Yea, and as Broly powers up, nothing can get close to him unless they want to be hurt. It's like a forcefield of it's own. Raw and untrained power that is bottomless just pouring forth, that inflicts damage if Hulk wants to attack him while he is powering up.

Yea, Savage is gonna get a taste of his own medicine as he gets his own savage beat down.
#41 Posted by lukeenking (229 posts) - - Show Bio

BROLY WOULD WIN HIS SPEED I PHENOMINAL  AND HULK HAS NO CHANCE UNLESS  WAR HULK??

#42 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

War hulk still has no chance. He got his ass handed to him by sentry. And sentry could easily get his ass handed to him by Broly.

#43 Posted by Guy-Bot (85 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"War hulk still has no chance. He got his ass handed to him by sentry. And sentry could easily get his ass handed to him by Broly.
"
Ass handed to him by Sentry? If I remember correctly, Bruce Banner was the last one standing. It was a victory for The Hulk, well a short one anyways.
#44 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Why in the world are we even bringing up Galactus? Hulk in any form or shape (that also goes for Manga Hulk) is no match for Broly. If Broly even step foot in the Marvel Universe; the whole Marvel Universe would have to unite to push him back to the DBZ Universe.

#45 Posted by Guy-Bot (85 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Why in the world are we even bringing up Galactus? Hulk in any form or shape (that also goes for Manga Hulk) is no match for Broly. If Broly even step foot in the Marvel Universe; the whole Marvel Universe would have to unite to push him back to the DBZ Universe."
Someone brought up Galactus. Or just The Living Tribunal. LT>DBZ
#46 Posted by Amatus de Velasco (191 posts) - - Show Bio

honestly, this is a battle is ridiculous, Broly is one of the mightiest DBZ characters to me he is the strongest villian based on the fact he Ubber PWNed the Z squad, i like Hulk as much as the next but this battle would result in hulk demise plain and simple. Z characters are too powerful for most comic characters to even hang with.

#47 Posted by MaverickSouthstar (78 posts) - - Show Bio
"MaverickSouthstar said:
"MaverickSouthstar said:
"

"
"
"

So does Brolly...
#48 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
MaverickSouthstar said:
"MaverickSouthstar said:
"MaverickSouthstar said:
"

"
"
"

So does Brolly..."
no, he just has to see goku, or think he sees goku.
#49 Posted by MaverickSouthstar (78 posts) - - Show Bio
"MaverickSouthstar said:
"MaverickSouthstar said:
"MaverickSouthstar said:
"

"
"
"

So does Brolly..."
no, he just has to see goku, or think he sees goku.
"

No.
#50 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Amatus de Velasco said:
"honestly, this is a battle is ridiculous, Broly is one of the mightiest DBZ characters to me he is the strongest villian based on the fact he Ubber PWNed the Z squad, i like Hulk as much as the next but this battle would result in hulk demise plain and simple. Z characters are too powerful for most comic characters to even hang with."

Exactly... It would take the Mircle of the Living Tribunal or even the Infinity Guantlet to either match or belittle the mightiest of DBZ guys. But this is where it gets all fuzzy -IF- the Infinity Guantlet or Living Tribunal intervined... If there are God helping Marvel then there are also Gods in the DBZ Universe to equal it out.