Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By PikminMania

Who wins this epic battle?
 Rounds 1 & 2 take place in this dojo:

No Caption Provided
Rules for both rounds:
Brock's durability is at the state of a regular human, other than that all of their other stats are the same.
Two rounds:

Round 1:

No prep
Morals Off
They both stand 20 feet apart
Brock gets a machete. Usagi gets his sword. The machete and sword are adamantium.
They get Local knowledge of each other.

The story: Usagi is meditating in a dojo after sparring with Leonardo the turtle. Mike says that on TV a man named Brock Samson has come looking for Usagi, and Usagi, hearing of Brock, says to let him fight Brock alone. In no time, Brock breaks through the window, looking to kill Usagi, who Brock unknowingly got confued with a assasin bunny out to kill Hank and Dean. Brock whips out his machete, and Usagi his sword, and the two charge into battle.
 _________________________________-

Round 2:

10 minutes prep for Usagi
Morals Off
They both stand 10 feet apart
H2H only
They get Wiki Knowledge of each other

The story: Instead of Brock and Usagi clashing with each other using weapons, Usagi claims that he can defeat Brock without his weapon. Brock takes him up on the bet, and once again, they fight.

Personally I think Usagi wins both rounds.
_________________________________________-

Round 3:

After a long and epic fight, Usagi and Brock heal up after Usagi reveals that he is not the evil bunny that Brock thought he was. The two tell the TMNT that they have some business to take care of, and after dispatching the evil bunny, The Monarch's forces storm into the giant factory where they fought the bunny. They come from two different rooms of the factory, so Usagi and Brock make a bet. The first to kill 100 minions win. Usagi and Brock draw their weapons, and jump headfirst into the different rooms, into Monarch's forces! Who gets the most kills overall? 

First to 100 kills wins
After 75 are killed in either respective room, the Monarch uses a uncontrolable robot to shoot down Usagi or Brock, whichever one gets the 75 kills.

The robot:

No Caption Provided

The contestants:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So who do you think wins?

* NOTE * I know that Usagi's name isn't Usagi Yojimbo, he is just more recognizable with that name.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PikminMania

DAMN! Forgot to put Batman in this fight, if I did someone might actually comment!

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Matezoide2

I wish i knew anything about Usagi,but it is a shame nobody posted about this fight,the OP is prety good

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PikminMania
@Matezoide: Yeah I'm disappointed. The battle spotlights say to use characters that aren't used often, but when I do, no one comments.

To sum up Usagi, he is basically a more skilled Leonardo from TMNT with no morals

Also Groo the Wanderer appears in Usagi's comic, which automatically makes Usagi badass.
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Blood_guts
@PikminMania said:
DAMN! Forgot to put Batman in this fight, if I did someone might actually comment!
dont knock it lol thats how i got someone to comment on my brock thread 

brock wins however
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PikminMania
@Blood_guts: lol true true... about the first part at least. I'm not so sure Brock would win the first fight....
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Blood_guts

i am kinda upset you took away brocks durability though thats mainly what makes him awesome

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PikminMania

bump!