This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Dynamite comes home to find Brock Samson putting it too one of Black Dynamites hoes... It is not the fact that Brock is sticking it to the girl... It is the fact he is doing it in Black Dynamites home, and on his bed none the less... How do you see this playing out? 

#2 Posted by Braise (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

Samson.

#3 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Braise said:
"Samson. "
#4 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Brock will win aswell.
#5 Posted by SlimJ87D (9938 posts) - - Show Bio

Brock... omg, do you guys remember when Brock squeezed some guys hand and made his finger stick up and made him stick his own finger in his own butt? Brock is vicious man.

They guy has multiple bullets and a paper clip stuck inside of him and doesn't even feel them, that is how much muscle mass he has.

#6 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:
" Brock... omg, do you guys remember when Brock squeezed some guys hand and made his finger stick up and made him stick his own finger in his own butt? Brock is vicious man.  They guy has multiple bullets and a paper clip stuck inside of him and doesn't even feel them, that is how much muscle mass he has. "
Haha that was the season 2 premiere I think, great episode. By the way, is the second half of the newest season ever coming out? Has anyone heard anything?
#7 Posted by SlimJ87D (9938 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @SlimJ87D said:
" Brock... omg, do you guys remember when Brock squeezed some guys hand and made his finger stick up and made him stick his own finger in his own butt? Brock is vicious man.  They guy has multiple bullets and a paper clip stuck inside of him and doesn't even feel them, that is how much muscle mass he has. "
Haha that was the season 2 premiere I think, great episode. By the way, is the second half of the newest season ever coming out? Has anyone heard anything? "
Very Very soon, this summer I believe. 

Doctor O is probably one of my favorites in the series. He can take out Brock if he wanted to, but he never uses his powers to their full extent except to kill Hitler and his goons.
#8 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D: Damn nice. Yeah Orpheous is hilarious. It's too bad they kinda removed Brock from the main storyline in this season, hopefully he's more involved in the newer episodes
#9 Posted by SlimJ87D (9938 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @SlimJ87D: Damn nice. Yeah Orpheous is hilarious. It's too bad they kinda removed Brock from the main storyline in this season, hopefully he's more involved in the newer episodes "
I felt the same exact way! But I think Brock will be very important seeing his new role.

I even call my girlfriend Doctor Girlfriend, NO PHYSICAL RELATIONSHIP TO THE CHARACTER OF COURSE! I just think it's funny mimicing the monarch's voice.

I have all the episodes saved on my PS3, even parts of Season 3 already. Man I love this show, I'm glad someone made a topic with Brock in it.
#10 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:
" @texasdeathmatch said:
" @SlimJ87D said:
Haha that was the season 2 premiere I think, great episode. By the way, is the second half of the newest season ever coming out? Has anyone heard anything? "
Very Very soon, this summer I believe.   Doctor O is probably one of my favorites in the series. He can take out Brock if he wanted to, but he never uses his powers to their full extent except to kill Hitler and his goons. "

Not so sure about that... I think Brock would kill him before he was able to do anything... He has a bad habit of being really theatrical at times,and even more so, when he is scared... I think he would be scared if Brock had his sights on him... Plus Brock knows where he sleeps at night so... You get were I am going with this one.
#11 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

still havent seen the latest season, i dont get the channel its on...and now thanx to the recent channel changes in my area i dont get the channel smallville and supernatural are on either

#12 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69:
AdultSwim.com They may have some of or all of the new epps on there.
#13 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio

bump
#14 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8865 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Dynamite for the win.

#15 Posted by whacknasty (5617 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say Brock for now.... 

But Black Dynamite's lady friends in that pic may sway my opinion upon further review...... 

#16 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
"Black Dynamite for the win."

One for Black Dynamite... Good, not sure I agree with you... However I don't like when me threads only get one sided votes. : )
#17 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Brock....that guy is freaking invencible

#18 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8865 posts) - - Show Bio
@Undergroundgod said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
"Black Dynamite for the win."
One for Black Dynamite... Good, not sure I agree with you... However I don't like when me threads only get one sided votes. : ) "
Fros over Mullets, that's why Black Dynamite wins lol!
#19 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@whacknasty said:
" I have to say Brock for now....  But Black Dynamite's lady friends in that pic may sway my opinion upon further review......  "
Mmm especially the one of the left. She's a looker!
#20 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

#21 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

gotta go with samson, though i am a huge fan of both. 

Black Dynamite lays the smack down on all kinda humans, that's for sure, but brock is killing crocodiles, polar bears, Man-o-conda's, ghosts, ghost-pirates (sort of), robots, and even his own car usually with just his knife. 

The man is a legend. 
#22 Posted by Rothschild (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

Dynamite! Dynamite 

Reason: I threw that s*** before I came in the room!!! 

BTW id love to see a Brock/BD team-up imagine all the @$$ kicking?

#23 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

Brock.

#24 Posted by whacknasty (5617 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @whacknasty said:
" I have to say Brock for now....  But Black Dynamite's lady friends in that pic may sway my opinion upon further review......  "
Mmm especially the one of the left. She's a looker! "
Ha, yes indeed!  I need more scans of her...I mean of Black Dynamite...so I can further construct my points for debate......
#25 Posted by THE ZEPPELIN FAN (92 posts) - - Show Bio
@Undergroundgod: BROCK WILL KILL HIM 
#26 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

brock stomps
#27 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio
@THE ZEPPELIN FAN said:
"@Undergroundgod: BROCK WILL KILL HIM  "

This is also true.
#28 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @SlimJ87D: Damn nice. Yeah Orpheous is hilarious. It's too bad they kinda removed Brock from the main storyline in this season, hopefully he's more involved in the newer episodes "

Everytime I read a comic with Strange in it I give him the voice of Dr.Orpheus
#29 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

david bowie

#30 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:
"@texasdeathmatch said:
Everytime I read a comic with Strange in it I give him the voice of Dr.Orpheus "

Awsome! 
Dr. O is the shit... Dr.Orpheus has made me laugh so hard at times... I love the way he plays off the other characters. 

" Do you have a pen Hank?"  " To use as a magic wand?"  " Too use as a pen Hank." 
#31 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio
@Undergroundgod said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@texasdeathmatch said:
Everytime I read a comic with Strange in it I give him the voice of Dr.Orpheus "
Awsome! Dr. O is the shit... Dr.Orpheus has made me laugh so hard at times... I love the way he plays off the other characters.  " Do you have a pen Hank?"  " To use as a magic wand?"  " Too use as a pen Hank."  "

I Love Doc. O
#32 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

cant wait for the new season... well, second half of this season.

I worry that breaking up the episodes like this may lose them viewers.

I dont want that to happen. This show is awesome and needs to stay on the air.

#33 Posted by Rowen545 (378 posts) - - Show Bio

Brock wins and gets both girls
#34 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio

samson cuts him apart  
seriously, the guy is a superhuman

#35 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fortified_Hooligan said:
"

cant wait for the new season... well, second half of this season.

I worry that breaking up the episodes like this may lose them viewers.

I dont want that to happen. This show is awesome and needs to stay on the air.

"

Which is why I put adault swim on every night, regardless to what I have seen(Can I intrest you in a Cigar)"No I don't smoke"... It's just background noise any ways most of the time... More people need to do this. So shows like VB don't get cancled... I would hate that so much. I want to see as manny seasons as they can do... I want to see the whole story play out (Care for a Cigar)"Still don't smoke."... There is nothing worse than a rushed ending... (Angel) (Highlander) 
If it just ended before the end like (Firefly) That would suck, but not as much as a rushed ending would suck... So far every epp of VB has been epic, I do not want that to change. (Cigar)  "Sure... What the hell" 
#36 Posted by ManMartianhunter (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Dynamite ALL DAY

#37 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Dynamite.

#38 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

DynOmite! DynOmite! I love Brock but after a good fight Black Dynamite gives Brock the "Bottom Bitch Slap" and takes the win.

#39 Posted by Oni_Bane (1595 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate. Samson and Dynamite don't fight, they screw the hoes instead.