Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@CapitolPunishment said:
"@Vance Astro said:
" @CapitolPunishment said:
The only problem is those are all classic Kingpin feats, classic Kingpin had many things amping him up. 
No he didn't.Kingpin then and Kingpin now have the exact same stats.He's never had any enhancements.You were just allowed to get away with more crap writing when that comic was published. "

The issue of classic/current Kingpin is debatable, I have seen it debated over and over again, I think you may have been involved in a few of them. He was not ret-conn’d or anything but his feats in the past never added up to what his stats were, unless he was using something to amp him. 

In current continuity the Kingpin has not shown feats anywhere near what classic Kingpin would be able to do. Classic Kingpin broke Spidey's wrist in a college wrestling match, out muscled spidy, took hits to the face from Cap's shield with no damage, took hits from DD's billy clubs with no damage, pushed through a cement wall while Spiderman was pushing back, snapping steel beams etc.

Current Kingpin does not have feats anywhere near that level, he has not beaten or even held his own against any of the above mentioned recently. He current stats show he is a very large and strong man that is a skilled fighter, nothing more physically. 

The last time he fought Spiderman it ended up like this.  

"

Are you seriously trying to say that kingpin losing to a pissed off spider-man is low showing??? SMH
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Death Certificate: 

No I did not say anything like that, try reading a post before you reply to it with a smug one liner. I am saying that Kingpin has not had any feats in the past 15 years to even remotely suggest that he can hold his own with DD, SM or CA. I am saying to stop showing 30 year old scans of something that is not a current showing of someone’s abilities in a battle thread. Ids that to hard to understand?

lvl100gastly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By lvl100gastly
@CapitolPunishment: theres nothing to suggest he's changed it's that he hasn't appeared much recently and he has never beaten spidey when spidey wasn't holding back. Those other showings are still countable as there has been no ret-con and he hasn't been showed any lower than before. He did take out a load of hand ninjas recently.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CapitolPunishment:
@CapitolPunishment said:
"@Death Certificate: 

No I did not say anything like that, try reading a post before you reply to it with a smug one liner. I am saying that Kingpin has not had any feats in the past 15 years to even remotely suggest that he can hold his own with DD, SM or CA. I am saying to stop showing 30 year old scans of something that is not a current showing of someone’s abilities in a battle thread. Ids that to hard to understand?

"
Since when did kingpin have a ret-con? Considering there are no hints showing that current kingpin is weaker.
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Jorg
@CapitolPunishment said:
"@Vance Astro said:
" @CapitolPunishment said:
The only problem is those are all classic Kingpin feats, classic Kingpin had many things amping him up. 
No he didn't.Kingpin then and Kingpin now have the exact same stats.He's never had any enhancements.You were just allowed to get away with more crap writing when that comic was published. "

The issue of classic/current Kingpin is debatable, I have seen it debated over and over again, I think you may have been involved in a few of them. He was not ret-conn’d or anything but his feats in the past never added up to what his stats were, unless he was using something to amp him. 

In current continuity the Kingpin has not shown feats anywhere near what classic Kingpin would be able to do. Classic Kingpin broke Spidey's wrist in a college wrestling match, out muscled spidy, took hits to the face from Cap's shield with no damage, took hits from DD's billy clubs with no damage, pushed through a cement wall while Spiderman was pushing back, snapping steel beams etc.

Current Kingpin does not have feats anywhere near that level, he has not beaten or even held his own against any of the above mentioned recently. He current stats show he is a very large and strong man that is a skilled fighter, nothing more physically. 

The last time he fought Spiderman it ended up like this.  

Thats ridiculous.

First of all, Kingpin had been training for years in all sorts of combat, yes, including sumo. Whenever he fought spidey classic or not, Parker was always, ALWAYS holding back. Lest spider-man a hero, kills Kingpin with ease.

Your scans are from back in black, as i stated he wasn't holding back. Thus why he dominated Kingpin with ease.

Your using mis-leading scans and stating that he's been getting his ass handed to him recently to support your argument.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump :P

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really ... bumped? Why? 

Kuddos to Brock Lesnar for actually getting 8 pages in a debate pitting him against a comicbook baddie who gives it some of Marvel's top heroes. 

Lesnar gets destroyed.
_R_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By _R_

brock lesner
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By bigcimmerian
@CapitolPunishment said:
@Reptilicus said:
"Superman strength is consider at the level of 800 pounds. So Brock is about a 100 pounds or 200 off from being peak human. "
Brock can deadliftt 800 lbs (he deadlifts 720 multiple times in his workouts), bench over 500lbs (he works out with 425) and squat over 700lbs (He works out with 695)..He is very agile, fast and has very good endurance. I would say that is above peak human conditioning to the very definition.
Nooooo, Batman bench presses 1000 lbs and he is still considered peak human Cap can bench press 1100 lbs, Brock is much below peak human.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By RoyalDivinity

How is this even a debate? Kingpin wins effortlessly. He's easily stronger (1000+ v. 300+, do the math), faster, more agile, and much more durable, and a far better fighter. Also, Kingpin's a comic character.
LONGTIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By LONGTIME

Kingpin gets F5'd :D

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#162  Edited By PikminMania

Guys, in my thread Nick Fury vs Kingpin there was a debate on who would win? So what makes you think that Brock Lesner would have a chance against Kingpin?

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PunkMastaFlex

How is this even a debate? Kingpin wins effortlessly. He's easily stronger (1000+ v. 300+, do the math), faster, more agile, and much more durable, and a far better fighter.

Your math is horribly flawed, do some research on Brock before you post. You should also scroll a few pages back and look at Kingpins stats, maybe even read some of the debate, this was already addressed. You are Hyperbole'n a character you seemingly know nothing about.

Also, Kingpin's a comic character.

This is the only part of your post that holds any merit what so ever.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@CapitolPunishment
And your judgement is horribly clouded. My math's fine. Kingpin can lift either 800+ lbs or over a 1000. I do know that Kingpin has defeated several top tier street levelers and taken hits from Spidey (Holding back but still). That much proves to me that Kingpin's physically superior to Lesner easily. Also, why come at me with insults? 

This is the only part of your post that holds any merit what so ever.

Then tell me who's physically stronger? Who's faster? Who's more agile? Who's a better fighter? Lesner can't even hurt the Kingpin.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PunkMastaFlex

And your judgement is horribly clouded. My math's fine. Kingpin can lift either 800+ lbs or over a 1000.

Again your math is off, very off. You almost doubled King Pin's stats to support your statement.

How is this even a debate? Kingpin wins effortlessly. He's easily stronger (1000+ v. 300+, do the math), faster, more agile, and much more durable, and a far better fighter.

Like I said, read through the thread, top of page four to be exact, that is far more recent than his battles with cap, Spidey DD etc.Read that and come back with a more realistic example of his strength.

I do know that Kingpin has defeated several top tier street levelers and taken hits from Spidey (Holding back but still). That much proves to me that Kingpin's physically superior to Lesner easily.

He has not done anything impressive recently. Currently he is one big strong, fast, well trained mob boss that beats on street thugs, he can not currently hold is own against any of those characters.

Also, why come at me with insults?

I was just being blunt, my intent was not to insult you. You came into a thread you obviously have not read through, called it spite and threw out exaggerated stats that are almost double of what they actually are. I apologize if you felt I was trying to insult you.

Then tell me who's physically stronger? 

Possibly Kingpin but by a small margin. Again refer to the stats I have provided earlier in the thread

Who's faster? Who's more agile? Who's a better fighter?

Brock outclasses him in almost every way here aside from the standup. As I said earlier in this thread if KP can land a good hit it would KO Brock for sure. That is a big IF though. If he hets taken down its over for the Boss. 

Lesner can't even hurt the Kingpin.

Sure he can, he can get on top of him, punch him in the face repeatedly until he in unconscious. Current King Pin does not take gun shots to the chest and walk away, he does not walk away from being hit by a car, he does not walk away from a building collapsing on top of him, he does not take blows from Cap's shield or out muscle Spidey. Classic King Pin would destroy Brock as I said many times in this thread.

Anyways, I bumped the thread to see what some new or returning viners had to say about the battle and or debate it. I did enough debating already in this thread so I'm going to stay out of it from here on out.
Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingpin.

phliuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By phliuy
@CapitolPunishment: I read the post on top of page 4, says he can press about 650 pounds. thats a lot of weight. judging by this, he's going to have a ton of agility and power. I'd estimate that brock is about 2/3 his strength, maybe pressing 400. brock moves like a cat, but I'm not sure how agile fisk is. Also, there is no way brock would be knocked out by one of kingpin's punches. He is a trained fighter and has taken tremendous punches in the past and was not knocked out. Take for example his fights with carwin, where he was continually beat on for a good 3 minutes, or his second fight with mir where he took a colossal knee to the jaw. It's going to take a lot more than a single punch to knock him out. The only punch that could have a chance of knocking him down (not out) in one hit would be a wildly wound up haymaker, and being a trained fighter, brock would see this coming from a mile away and cover up.  

Brock would win because he could easily close the distance on kingpin for a takedown. I read an account of big show (450 pounds) being easily taken down and tossed around when they were practicing actual wrestling during one of their practices.  

kingpin's height and weight put him at the same weight, but shorter than big show. His bio also says that he is "unusually agile for a man of his size", but saying that brock has "unusual agility" would be a massive understatement. Pin's bio also says he has extraordinary fighting skills in hand to hand. But when's the last time you saw a hand to hand expert face a wrestler? hint: the hand to hand expert gets taken down immediately and gets his face beat in. Unless someone can prove that kingpin has wrestling or ground fighting experience, he will get absolutley steamrolled by brock.  

Oh, you guys think kingpin will be able to "stay off the ground" or "avoid the take down"? go look up any youtube video of a hand to hand style fighter vs a wrestler. The hand to hand expert will lose 95% of the time. 
like this 185 pound guy beating a 500 pound guy 

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By OmegaDynasty

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#169  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@_slim_ said:
Kingpin.
This is all that needs to be said.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#170  Edited By Dex_Starr

Fisk could beat 10 Lesnar's if he wanted to. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Hohenheim_of_light said:
With minimal effort too.
Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Fragneto

Lesnar could probably lift 500bls his knees would be bucking. 

Fisk weighs more than that and isn't he a 10 tonner?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Fragneto said:
Lesnar could probably lift 500bls his knees would be bucking.  Fisk weighs more than that and isn't he a 10 tonner?
No, Fisk has never lifted anything near 10 tons in his entire career.I think people may just think that because he used to manhandle Spider-Man.It's just bad writing is all.
alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By alcoholbob

If Kingpin has to make weight and take a blood test he's gonna be mighty handicapped.

Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Aero_gt

Now whoever made this thread either dislikes Brock Lesner or loves to see Kingpin abuse much weaker people then himself....  
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Baltoro

The only ring Brock can beat Kingpin in is this one:

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Enzeru:

How can I say this, without hurting your feelings ...

You only hurt your own feelings every time you post baseless garbage and make yourself look ignorant. The problem is you seem to slow to even know it yet. No worries though, one day it may catch up with you and you will cry for days on end.

No person on this earth, not even a single one ... could defeat the Kingpin in a fist-fight.
No matter how skilled they are, no matter how long they trained anything.

First off this is not a "fist fight", its an MMA fight which has rules (google MMA as I'm sure you have no idea what it is) and also try reading the rules in the OP. 

Kingpin was supposed to be the strongest man on Marvel's earth without any superpowers, enhancements or whatsoever. 

Source please? Didn't think so.

He isn't fat. He weights 300 pounds and all of that are pure muscles.

He weighs 450lbs so much for your King Pin expertise. Browse the thread a bit.

He is agile and skilled, also ruthless and durable. 

Yeah, he is but Brock is more skilled and agile than Fisk is and Imo his durability is on the same level. Ruthlessness has nothing to do with this battle, as stated there are rules, look them up.

If he grabs his opponent, it's over. He would break Bruce Lee in half, snap Brock Lesnar's neck, manhandle Hulk Hogan and even The Rock at the same time and I'm pretty sure, that he would even make the near godlike Chuck Norris to one of his maids. 

Depends on who the "opponent" is and what the rules are. As far as Bruce goes, go debate that in the Bruce Lee thread. He would manhandle Hulk Hogan, Hulk is like 60 years old, body riddled with aches and pains and he is not a refined mix martial arts veteran. He would destroy "The Rock" as well, the Rock is not a fighter, he is an entertainer. 

He wouldn't have a hope in hell in "snapping" Brock Lesnar's neck, not to mention its against the rules of this battle. You seem to think that Brock Lesnar's career ended with the WWE and he was just a wrestler with your comparison to Hulk Hogan and the Rock. Brock was a top notch real life wrestler which would keep him off his back and out of the arms of his opponent, he is currently trained in MMA which would give him the tools to avoid that type of attack.There is no way in hell a sumo trained Fisk would "get his arms around Brock" to even try to snap his neck, which is again against the rules anyway. Here is a durability feat from his wrestling days on how strong Brock Lesnars neck is anyway.

Do yourself a favor and google MMA, Brock Lesnar and watch some of his fights, his training sessions and then come back to this thread with some actual knowledge. Read some recent comics with Fisk in them while you are at it.

@phliuy: 

I agree with you, I think Brock takes this unless King Pin can land the big hay maker and KO Brock, which imo he would not be able to do based on the rules given.

@Hohenheim_of_light:

:   

Try again, Brock is not some 80 pound ninja that is used as comic cannon fodder 

@Aero_gt:

Now whoever made this thread either dislikes Brock Lesner or loves to see Kingpin abuse much weaker people then himself....  

You obviously know very little or nothing at all about Brock or current King Pin.

@OmegaDynasty:

That has already been posted in this thread and has little bearing in this battle, that is classic King Pin. Current King Pin would get thrashed by Cap in a few seconds.

@Fragneto said:

Lesnar could probably lift 500bls his knees would be bucking.

Again, please read through the thread before posting, it makes you look like you have no idea what you are talking about, no offense intended. I'm not going to post the same video's/images over and over again, it gets redundant. Ive already shown real life proof that Brock can walk around in circles with the dead weight of a 500+LB man on his shoulders with minimal effort. He doesn't even need that kind of strength (which he does have) to grab a leg and take Fisk down.

Fisk weighs more than that and isn't he a 10 tonner?

Wrong again, look through the thread (top of page 4). His recent bio states that weighs 450lbs and can press 650lbs. The bio however did not state what kind of "press" that was, depending on which kind of "press" they refer to Brock can either match that (dead lift to over head press), in other forms of press he can far surpass that (leg press or squat) or in other versions come very very close (bench press/shoulder press). It is possible the King Pin has a small strength advantage but its not enough to make a difference in this battle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Everyone

Anyways, please read the thread before posting things that have already been addressed many times before posting
CaffeiNix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By CaffeiNix

Beating Kingpin is a matter of being too fast for him to get a hold of you. Lesnar's quick for a guy his size but not fast enough to avoid going blow for blow with a guy twice his size.

Kingpin.