Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CapitolPunishment

Two weeks prep/training for both. Fight takes place in the octagon, standard UFC championship fight rules. Who wins?    

goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By goldenshot80

Wha?? kING PING wins

lvl100gastly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lvl100gastly

kingpin should win bigger, faster, stronger and a whole lot more durable.

Maniac2312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Maniac2312

Super mac ....
Super mac ....

Pimp daddy !
Pimp daddy !
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By crabtree

king pin wins

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By PirateKing69

Kingpin

Vitality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vitality

Alright....so what's with all the wrestlers in the battle threads? 

I mean...is this allowed now?
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CapitolPunishment

Brock has picked up some big mofo's in his time, Paul White as an example  

I can see a double leg followed up by some G&P here.  

With UFC rules, brock FTW.

pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pcbh168

Kingpin.

lvl100gastly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lvl100gastly
@CapitolPunishment: nope kingpin wont be taken down by brock he's fought spiderman and spiderman said his grip was like a vice. He's extremely strong for a human.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shadowglenn said:
" @CapitolPunishment: nope kingpin wont be taken down by brock he's fought spiderman and spiderman said his grip was like a vice. He's extremely strong for a human. "

He also fights extemeley dirty, uses steriod typre substances/surems to amp his strength, speed reflexes, brass knuckles, tech, body armor etc. 

These are UFC rules so he will not have any of that at his disposal.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By nefarious

Kingpin wins.
lvl100gastly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lvl100gastly
@CapitolPunishment: and yet he is still so much better in most ways. He has also took out rooms of martial arts experts with no dirty fighting just wearing sumo attire and he wasnt touched. If he takes down or hits brock lesnar then he's pretty much won straight away and lesnar isn't known for ducking and weaving.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#14  Edited By TheGoldenOne

Kingpin

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shadowglenn said:
" @CapitolPunishment: and yet he is still so much better in most ways. He has also took out rooms of martial arts experts with no dirty fighting just wearing sumo attire and he wasnt touched. If he takes down or hits brock lesnar then he's pretty much won straight away and lesnar isn't known for ducking and weaving. "

"rooms of martial arts experts". I'm sorry, I do not see a bunch of 5"3' 140lbs Asian men being on par with Brock.
lvl100gastly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lvl100gastly
@CapitolPunishment: didn't say they were but what makes you think they were all small lightweight people. I'm sure brock couldnt clear that room without being hurt or even hit. Plus i find it very hard to beleive brock can hurt kingpin enough he's like 600 lbs of solid muscle when that hits you or charges at you you've lost because he's stuck in the octagon with that.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
Brock Lesnar is a little too small to be battling Kingpin... 
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jorg

Lesnar is a human monster 

Kingpin is a comicbook freak ....he guy can bend metal....for just a human!!! 

Kingpin in a disgusting stomp. Here comes the pain.
Lex Diamonds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lex Diamonds

Kingpin destroys Brock Lesnar, not even close.  Kingpin is 6'7 450 solid muscle and intelligent.  Lesnar is 6'3 265 and not that smart.  Hammerhead might have been a better fight

Darkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Darkerman

Kingpin.

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@CapitolPunishment:
Kingpin wins with Ease. Hes much Stronger, much faster, and much more skilled.

No Caption Provided
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shadowglenn said:
" @CapitolPunishment: didn't say they were but what makes you think they were all small lightweight people. I'm sure brock couldnt clear that room without being hurt or even hit. Plus i find it very hard to beleive brock can hurt kingpin enough he's like 600 lbs of solid muscle when that hits you or charges at you you've lost because he's stuck in the octagon with that. "

This guy is 500+ pounds, I know its just wrestling but it shows he has no trouble picking up and hold someone in the iar that size. He could easily take down Kingpin.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @CapitolPunishment:
Kingpin wins with Ease. Hes much Stronger, much faster, and much more skilled.

"

Showing a picture of a Large, fat mobster proves nothing at all.
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kingpin was able to fight with red skull, plus comicbook fighters>real fighters

lvl100gastly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lvl100gastly
@CapitolPunishment: yes i know i am a big brock lesnar fan i followed him wrestling and have watched him fighting in ufc. Theres nothing to stop him hitting him like shane carwin did and laying the beatdown with kingpin being almost 2x as strong as carwin i'm betting.
Also if spidey is hurt and can be held by his grip then he can plough straight through lesnar.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@CapitolPunishment:   

I posted the picture cause it is cool and because he is the winner of your match. 

Posting a video of a fictional match was a great argument as it proves the only way Lesnar would win is in a scripted match. I do believe Lenar has what it takes to fight men his size in real life. Not a fictional character that is not fat but trained over sized muscle that allows him to fight meta-human beings. You can't compare a fictional fighter to a Comic Book one.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ThaMessenger07 said:

" @CapitolPunishment:    I posted the picture cause it is cool and because he is the winner of your match.   Posting a video of a fictional match was a great argument as it proves the only way Lesnar would win is in a scripted match. I do believe Lenar has what it takes to fight men his size in real life. Not a fictional character that is not fat but trained over sized muscle that allows him to fight meta-human beings. You can't compare a fictional fighter to a Comic Book one. "

What I posted was indeed a scripted match but I did not post it to show his scripted win over Paul White. I posted that video it to show that Brock Lesnar has absolutely no problem at all lifting a 500+ pound man in the air, holding him over his head for 10 seconds, spinning his entire body around like a yoyo then slamming him to the ground.           

Please don't misunderstand what I was getting at there. I am in no way saying that he would do that to the Kingpin but it does however show he has sufficient strength to take the Kingpin (a 500lb+ man) down to the ground. 

Although Brock is only about 300lbs or so, he is extremely strong even for his size. His trainers have said on multiple occasions that "Brock is a 300 pound man but has the strength of a 500 man, he his deceivingly strong for his size". By all definitions he is a above Peak human conditioning.    
lvl100gastly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By lvl100gastly
@CapitolPunishment: He still doesnt win and he isnt above peak human peak human would be the absolute best in all fields. Kingpin is a lot stronger then brock he's got about 300 lbs more pure muscle than him. Also he's a better fighter and is faster. Most of the time a comic character will beat a real life character because the comic character can do more.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#29  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Kingpin rather easily.
Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Full_Spectrum

I need more palms!!!!
 I need more palms!!!!
Kingpin, with extreme ease.
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@CapitolPunishment:  I know Lesnar is strong. His off Seaon Training Regiment was mine for this past season and I still can't comprehend how he does it. I am currently training with the intent of dropping weight but I weigh 280 after going under his regiment and a High protein Diet. I understand he is strong even for his already massive size but he is not Peak Human. It says that kingpin is Peak Human Strength for a man his size and weight. According to marvel he should be able to lift press around twice his weight but they list it as a minimum of 650. This implies to an overhead Military press not a shoulder squat or chest press but the full amount of weight over head. Plus he is faster then average humans. I do believe Lesnar is the living equivalent of an above human Street level character but he just does not compare. Kingpin though human is still a character based in fiction.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @CapitolPunishment:  I know Lesnar is strong. His off Seaon Training Regiment was mine for this past season and I still can't comprehend how he does it. I am currently training with the intent of dropping weight but I weigh 280 after going under his regiment and a High protein Diet. I understand he is strong even for his already massive size but he is not Peak Human. It says that kingpin is Peak Human Strength for a man his size and weight. According to marvel he should be able to lift press around twice his weight but they list it as a minimum of 650. This implies to an overhead Military press not a shoulder squat or chest press but the full amount of weight over head. Plus he is faster then average humans. I do believe Lesnar is the living equivalent of an above human Street level character but he just does not compare. Kingpin though human is still a character based in fiction. "

Nice post here man, good job. 

Brock still has a good shot at this, Kinpin has done nothing impressive enough to show that Brock couldnt G&P him.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#33  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@CapitolPunishment said:
"@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @CapitolPunishment:  I know Lesnar is strong. His off Seaon Training Regiment was mine for this past season and I still can't comprehend how he does it. I am currently training with the intent of dropping weight but I weigh 280 after going under his regiment and a High protein Diet. I understand he is strong even for his already massive size but he is not Peak Human. It says that kingpin is Peak Human Strength for a man his size and weight. According to marvel he should be able to lift press around twice his weight but they list it as a minimum of 650. This implies to an overhead Military press not a shoulder squat or chest press but the full amount of weight over head. Plus he is faster then average humans. I do believe Lesnar is the living equivalent of an above human Street level character but he just does not compare. Kingpin though human is still a character based in fiction. "
Nice post here man, good job.  Brock still has a good shot at this, Kinpin has done nothing impressive enough to show that Brock couldnt G&P him. "

really? explain please
lvl100gastly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By lvl100gastly
@CapitolPunishment: well i'm pretty sure not getting grounded by spidey who is aroun the 15 tons range is quite impressive and theres more of a chance of him grounding lesnar with one hand.
warcorpse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By warcorpse

Lesnar, because he is an actual person. 

lvl100gastly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By lvl100gastly
@warcorpse: -_-
warcorpse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By warcorpse
@Shadowglenn: Non fiction over fiction every time.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@CapitolPunishment said:
" @Shadowglenn said:
" @CapitolPunishment: nope kingpin wont be taken down by brock he's fought spiderman and spiderman said his grip was like a vice. He's extremely strong for a human. "
He also fights extemeley dirty, uses steriod typre substances/surems to amp his strength, speed reflexes, brass knuckles, tech, body armor etc.  These are UFC rules so he will not have any of that at his disposal. "
Haha so basically he'd be disqualified and Brock would win by default.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#39  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@CapitolPunishment said:
" @ThaMessenger07 said:
Nice post here man, good job.  Brock still has a good shot at this, Kinpin has done nothing impressive enough to show that Brock couldnt G&P him. "
Except, y'know, fighting far more skilled opponents and holding his own. And considering the strength and speed advantage Fisk has, Brocks going to get knocked silly. 
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@CapitolPunishment said:
" @Shadowglenn said:
" @CapitolPunishment: and yet he is still so much better in most ways. He has also took out rooms of martial arts experts with no dirty fighting just wearing sumo attire and he wasnt touched. If he takes down or hits brock lesnar then he's pretty much won straight away and lesnar isn't known for ducking and weaving. "
"rooms of martial arts experts". I'm sorry, I do not see a bunch of 5"3' 140lbs Asian men being on par with Brock. "
...I'm also kinda offended by this. As a ninja myself, we're not all 5'3 and weight 140 lbs. Or even Asian.
craigbo180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By craigbo180

The worst battle thread of all time?

thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By thatguy

Imma big Brock fan, but Kingpin has held his own against Spiderman.........who can lift 15 tons.....Kingpin is at peak human levels in all stats

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Kingpin, because of his sheer size and bulk.

Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingpin stomps.

coSmic_cUbeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By coSmic_cUbeR
@CapitolPunishment said:
"

Two weeks prep/training for both. Fight takes place in the octagon, standard UFC championship fight rules. Who wins?    

"
king pins win, here a fact

hes a king, and he can pin anyone like human
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@CapitolPunishment: 

Thank you! :) 

Honestly the fact that Kingpin doesn't get g&p by Spider-Man should be convincing enough.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#47  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @CapitolPunishment:   Thank you! :)   Honestly the fact that Kingpin doesn't get g&p by Spider-Man should be convincing enough. "
Considering that Spider-Man holds back against Fisk, I don't think that's an argument one can really hld to. If he wanted to g&p Fisk, he would. 
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Reptilicus

Super-human strength is consider at the level of 800 pounds. So Brock is about a 100 pounds or 200 off from being peak human. 

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Reptilicus said:
"Superman strength is consider at the level of 800 pounds. So Brock is about a 100 pounds or 200 off from being peak human. "

Brock can deadliftt 800 lbs (he deadlifts 720 multiple times in his workouts), bench over 500lbs (he works out with 425) and squat over 700lbs (He works out with 695)..He is very agile, fast and has very good endurance. I would say that is above peak human conditioning to the very definition.
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Reptilicus
@CapitolPunishment: Sorry, I should've been more clear. Bench pressing 800lbs is consider superhuman; at least in the world of bodybuilding. If he's bench pressing 500lbs; he's still a few hundred pounds from peak human. However, strength doesn't equal knockout power. Speed does.