• 109 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

Both in a wwe ring. This is perfectly healthy lesnar. Post training from Randy Couture. Movie Bane no weapons.

#2 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane gets F5'd

Bork Laser Stomps

#3 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

movie bane was not that impressive.

Brock Lesnar Stomps, hes taller and much stronger.

#4 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

For those that don't know either of their feats. Bane beat up batman with his armored suit and cracked his mask and brock his back and punched clean through a stone pillar. Also he crushed peoples faces with his bare hands. He seems to be an extremely skilled striker. Obviously I can't show any footage from the film but hopefully everyone here has seen movie bane's feats already.

Brock Lesnar's feats are NCAA champ, UFC champ. Has wrestled olympic level athletes. Has beat some of the best fighters in the world, Couture, Frank Mir, and shane carwin. Heres examples of strength and agility.

#5 Posted by ComicStooge (12825 posts) - - Show Bio

I swear I've lost all faith in humanity.

#6 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge said:

really this is actually legit, do u think bane could really out wrestle brock. If he gets close he could take him down. Bane may hit as hard as shane carwin but brock could survive big blows. At the most bane is a better striker than brock but bane hasn't shown any takedown technique that could put him on par with gold medalist.

#7 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea what is up with these Bane vs these WWF Wrestler threads on here.

#8 Posted by ComicStooge (12825 posts) - - Show Bio

@BeaverSauce said:

@ComicStooge said:

really this is actually legit, do u think bane could really out wrestle brock. If he gets close he could take him down. Bane may hit as hard as shane carwin but brock could survive big blows. At the most bane is a better striker than brock but bane hasn't shown any takedown technique that could put him on par with gold medalist.

Bane was trained by a group of MASTER ASSASSINS AND KILLERS, I think he can handle someone trying to put him on the ground.

#9 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

I have no idea what is up with these Bane vs these WWF Wrestler threads on here.

Brock is more than just a wrestler he was a college wrestler and UFC champ. So he's more on par with Randy Couture or Georges St-Pierre

#10 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@BeaverSauce said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Brock is more than just a wrestler he was a college wrestler and UFC champ. So he's more on par with Randy Couture or Georges St-Pierre

very true.

#11 Posted by Frozen (13263 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

Nonsense.

#12 Posted by Frozen (13263 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane stomps. Real hard.

#13 Posted by ShootingNova (17155 posts) - - Show Bio

This is ridiculous.........

#14 Edited by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frozen said:

Bane stomps. Real hard.

And why?? is bane more skilled than Randy Couture one of the best fighters in the world. Brock beat Couture, some UFC highlights to prove he is a skilled fighter

#15 Posted by Frozen (13263 posts) - - Show Bio

@BeaverSauce said:

@Frozen said:

Bane stomps. Real hard.

And why?? is bane more skilled than Randy Couture one of the best fighters in the world. Brock beat Couture,

Yes.

He beat Batman easily, toyed with him and broke his back. He punched through concrete and was cracking people's necks with one arm, he was a trained assassin. Threads like these are utter nonsense.

#16 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frozen said:

@BeaverSauce said:

@Frozen said:

Bane stomps. Real hard.

And why?? is bane more skilled than Randy Couture one of the best fighters in the world. Brock beat Couture,

Yes.

He beat Batman easily, toyed with him and broke his back. He punched through concrete and was cracking people's necks with one arm, he was a trained assassin. Threads like these are utter nonsense.

Brock lesnar is one of the people in our real world who may have super human abilities though, it goes to say the man could of been a comic character as well so I highly doubt this would be a stomp. If you bothered to check the videos I think you would easily realize how skilled he is, thowing a 500lb man over your head is no easy feat. Bane would find this fight alot tougher than batman. Brazilian jujitsu is no joke either.

#17 Edited by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane sucked in TDKR, Brock wins hands down.

#18 Edited by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge said:

@BeaverSauce said:

@ComicStooge said:

Bane was trained by a group of MASTER ASSASSINS AND KILLERS, I think he can handle someone trying to put him on the ground.

Movie bane is basically on the level of one of the Expendables, I for one think movie Randy Couture from the expendables would beat Movie Bane. If bane got the edge on him it wouldn't be for long. Since Brock beat real Randy Couture than by logic he could beat movie bane. or atleast not get stomped

#19 Posted by ComicStooge (12825 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frozen said:

@BeaverSauce said:

@Frozen said:

Bane stomps. Real hard.

Yes.

Agreed, Lesnar's head would be a fine paste by the end of the fight, considering how hard Bane's going to stomp it in.

#20 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge said:

@Frozen said:

@BeaverSauce said:

@Frozen said:

Bane stomps. Real hard.

Yes.

Agreed, Lesnar's head would be a fine paste by the end of the fight, considering how hard Bane's going to stomp it in.

Bane was never shown to be that invincible, he beat up on batman out of his prime with many health problems, even after all that batman still put him down in the end, you are showing very little evidence to back your argument.

#21 Posted by Frozen (13263 posts) - - Show Bio

@BeaverSauce: Batman landed a lucky shot on his mask and messed it up. Then he took advantage of the situation - I'll say it once more. No matter how much you will hate it, Comic characters and even the Movie versions would stomp real life fighters.

/Thread.

#22 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frozen said:

@BeaverSauce: Batman landed a lucky shot on his mask and messed it up. Then he took advantage of the situation - I'll say it once more. No matter how much you will hate it, Comic characters and even the Movie versions would stomp real life fighters.

/Thread.

I wouldn't say lucky shot, Batman finally had knowledge of his weakness and took advantage of it. Batman was not aimlessly punching, he knew what he was doing and where he wanted to hit. The first fight obviously bats had no prep on bane. But with proper prep the fight was more in bats favor. Batman didn't step to bane the second time to loose, he had a plan

#23 Posted by BigCimmerian (8309 posts) - - Show Bio

This is ridiculus, Bane stomps with absolute ease. He defeated Batman, and Batman is capable of taking down 2 SWAT teams with ease. Do you really think that Brock can take down 20 people at once?

#24 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

This is ridiculus, Bane stomps with absolute ease. He defeated Batman, and Batman is capable of taking down 2 SWAT teams with ease. Do you really think that Brock can take down 20 people at once?

Really he did that with gadgets and stealth I'm talking one on one man to man fight. No deception or weapons just a pure physical brawl.

#25 Posted by BigCimmerian (8309 posts) - - Show Bio

@BeaverSauce:

Maybe, but still he took them down. Remember when Ra's Al Ghul said '' you know how to fight 6 men, we can teach you how to engage 600 ''. There are scenes in the movies where Bats took down many men without stealth and gadgets. He only had element of surprise.

#26 Posted by Strider92 (16470 posts) - - Show Bio

Real Life Vs Fictional Characters doesn't really work :S

#27 Edited by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

movie bane has at least 10 tons of strength. he shattered a portion of a thick solid pillar with just 1 punch. bane wins

#28 Posted by Frozen (13263 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz said:

movie bane has at least 10 tons of strength. he shattered a portion of a thick solid pillar with just 1 punch. bane wins

He wasn't 10 tons of strength. Not even Comic-Book Bane is at that.

#29 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

this is so funny how we are going over the edge with fantasy where we think it is so wrong to talk about something real for a change alot of us need to grow up and put down the action figures and be men (brock is a real beast)

#30 Posted by DeusVult (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane!!!!!

#31 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

This is hilarious. Bane snaps Lesnar's neck in seconds.

#32 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz said:

no way if he had that strength one punch would have split batman in two.

@Deranged Midget said:

This is hilarious. Bane snaps Lesnar's neck in seconds.

brock would literally be able to throw him across the room if he got that close, brock is an olympic level athlete in wrestling and grappling that means best in the world it would be that easy for bane to grapple with brock. Next you'll tell me bane can out swim michael phelps or land a punch on floyd mayweather.

#33 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@BeaverSauce said:

brock would literally be able to throw him across the room if he got that close, brock is an olympic level athlete in wrestling and grappling that means best in the world it would be that easy for bane to grapple with brock. Next you'll tell me bane can out swim michael phelps or land a punch on floyd mayweather.

For the love of god, please stop trolling. Brock is a steroid-filled buffoon. He's an actor playing off a script. He has no skills whatsoever albeit some amateur wrestling but in general, he's far too slow, has no cardio nor stamina and his failed attempt in the UFC is complete proof. He'll be gassed in seconds. Please don't compare Lesner to an Olympic level athlete, he comes no where close to that level.

Bane smashed through stone pillars for fun, cracked Bruce's mask and absolutely destroyed him in both fights they were in. Both Bane or Bruce are leagues above any UFC fighter and Brock couldn't even stand with the best of his division longer than 15 seconds before getting rocked.

#34 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge said:

#35 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frozen said:

/Thread.

this, plus, dumb thread.

#36 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@BeaverSauce said:

For the love of god, please stop trolling. Brock is a steroid-filled buffoon. He's an actor playing off a script. He has no skills whatsoever albeit some amateur wrestling but in general, he's far too slow, has no cardio nor stamina and his failed attempt in the UFC is complete proof. He'll be gassed in seconds. Please don't compare Lesner to an Olympic level athlete, he comes no where close to that level.

Bane smashed through stone pillars for fun, cracked Bruce's mask and absolutely destroyed him in both fights they were in. Both Bane or Bruce are leagues above any UFC fighter and Brock couldn't even stand with the best of his division longer than 15 seconds before getting rocked.

Now that is utter non sense, Brock was world champ for almost 2 years in UFC so I would highly dispute calling it a failed attempt. Saying bruce and bane are leagues above any UFC fighter is unfair, the highly disciplined Lyoto Machida would have easily been candidate for the league of shadows. As for saying he wasn't olympic level that is very untrue after the NCAA tornament he was offered a chance to train for the future olympics but turned it down due to the wwe. On several ocassion it is said that he legitly beat kurt angle in real wrestling matches backstage. kurt angle was an olympic Gold Medalist. So at the very least putting lesnar against bane would serve as an interesting bout. I have seen little in Bane's arsanal to prove he can grapple.

#37 Posted by Pyrogram (38442 posts) - - Show Bio

bane easy, would he survive one of banes concrete break thing to his skull? instant death... Even accidental.

#38 Posted by terry2012 (5213 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge: Don't lose hope, keep the hope alive.

#39 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

bane stomps. if you dont think so replace bane in every combat scene with Brock Lesnar and tell me if you think he does so good bane is a better fighter hes faster, strong, more agile and hes not just a fighter hes a killer. he would snap Lesnars neck or break his knees or something painful.besides using feats from wwe is like using a non cannon feat in a way because the fights are staged anyway

#40 Posted by terry2012 (5213 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92:

@Frozen: True

#41 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@BeaverSauce said:

Now that is utter non sense, Brock was world champ for almost 2 years in UFC so I would highly dispute calling it a failed attempt.

Are you kidding me? The only reason he beat Couture was because he weighed 50 lbs more than him and just laid on top of him to win the fight. Every other opponent he fought until he actually started realizing he was useless was just as winded as he was the entire fight. He's a terrible fighter, has no cardio and and no skill. Hence why he went back to the WWE.

Saying bruce and bane are leagues above any UFC fighter is unfair, the highly disciplined Lyoto Machida would have easily been candidate for the league of shadows

What? Machida isn't even one of the best. He's washed out. The only fighters capable of even being considered are St.Pierre, Silva and possibly Jon Jones.

As for saying he wasn't olympic level that is very untrue after the NCAA tornament he was offered a chance to train for the future olympics but turned it down due to the wwe. On several ocassion it is said that he legitly beat kurt angle in real wrestling matches backstage. kurt angle was an olympic Gold Medalist. So at the very least putting lesnar against bane would serve as an interesting bout. I have seen little in Bane's arsanal to prove he can grapple.

Lesner has spent his entire WWE career on steroids, every other combatant is as well. His only demonstration of skill without supplements is in the UFC and he got absolutely murdered there. Like I said, he's a decent wrestler, but he doesn't possess the skill, nor strength to maintain a footing against Bane who made Bruce look like an absolute fool in every regard.

#42 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

@BeaverSauce said:

@Frozen said:

@BeaverSauce said:

@Frozen said:

Bane stomps. Real hard.

Yes.

Brock lesnar is one of the people in our real world who may have super human abilities though, it goes to say the man could of been a comic character as well so I highly doubt this would be a stomp. If you bothered to check the videos I think you would easily realize how skilled he is, thowing a 500lb man over your head is no easy feat. Bane would find this fight alot tougher than batman. Brazilian jujitsu is no joke either.

dude Brock isnt that good. I have seen him get HIS ASS KICKED in person by Cain Veasquez and seen him get man handeled easily by Alistair Overeem or have you forgotten. He doesnt like getting hit. One body shot to the belley brock would turtle up. This is a a trained were talking about fighting a guy who doesnt have very good defense or standup. Gimme a break.

#43 Posted by LordStoop (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

But Lesnar lost to an Overreem on venom.

#44 Posted by Shamelesslysupportinaznballers (553 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand how Lesnar isn't an Olympic level athlete & even if he is on roids, that should not take anything away from his athletic ability.

Brock takes this easily. Bunch of kids in a local karate class has more fighting ability then anyone in a Nolan movie. Trained by the league my butt, who cares. Nolan's Batman & Bane can't fight.

#45 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shamelesslysupportinaznballers said:

I don't understand how Lesnar isn't an Olympic level athlete & even if he is on roids, that should not take anything away from his athletic ability.

Brock takes this easily. Bunch of kids in a local karate class has more fighting ability then anyone in a Nolan movie. Trained by the league my butt, who cares. Nolan's Batman & Bane can't fight.

Lesnar was a sorta olympic level athlete while in college, however, being an olympic level athlete doesn't mean you are the best olympian, or do you believe that Brock could have defeated Alexander Karelin in his prime at the olympics? Besides, current Lesnar has too many health issues to defeat movie Bane.

#46 Posted by King Saturn (224190 posts) - - Show Bio
Bane should probably beat Brock Lesnar... Lesnar's Standup is Average at Best... so he will have to get the Fight on the Ground... but Bane might be close to Lesnar in Size and his Strength should be enough to possibly avoid issues on the Ground ( assuming Bane knows Takedown Defense and has some decent Wrestling Training ) 
#47 Posted by Shamelesslysupportinaznballers (553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

@Shamelesslysupportinaznballers said:

Lesnar was a sorta olympic level athlete while in college, however, being an olympic level athlete doesn't mean you are the best olympian, or do you believe that Brock could have defeated Alexander Karelin in his prime at the olympics? Besides, current Lesnar has too many health issues to defeat movie Bane.

I don't understand how he was only "sorta" in college. He was an olympic level athlete in his prime & quite honestly he can still be considered one now. He may not be the best in his sport if he were to compete but to say he's not or never was sounds like hater talk to me.

As far as health issues go, as long as Lesnar isn't on the death bed he still takes this. Whatever health, age issues he has surely won't be able to stop him from punching Bane in the face who then can't do anything because of his own health issues.

Fake wrestling Brock shows more skill then movie Bane. Hell, 58 year Jackie Chan probably takes down movie Bane.

#48 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

this thread is just ..... wow

#49 Posted by Frozen (13263 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shamelesslysupportinaznballers: What?

I'll say it again - Bane was punching through concrete, broke Batman's back and toyed with him and was cracking people's neck with only one arm. He was trained by the League of Shadows in deception and martial arts.

#50 Edited by Shamelesslysupportinaznballers (553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frozen said:

@Shamelesslysupportinaznballers: What?

I'll say it again - Bane was punching through concrete, broke Batman's back and toyed with him and was cracking people's neck with only one arm. He was trained by the League of Shadows in deception and martial arts.

I laugh so hard when someone brings up "trained by the league of Shadows" like that's suppose to mean something positive.

Whatever clown wrestling school Brock went to > League of shadows

As far as Bane breaking a guy pushing close to 40(?) with almost no cartilage, big whoop. Based on Brock's history, he could've easily broken the same Batman's (w/crappy LOS training) neck.

And the concrete part, ok nice feat on Bane, doesn't mean jack though. Contrary to popular belief, Brock has some skill & he has shown more than what Bane has in a 2 hour movie.