Breaking Bad/Sherlock defends against Game of Thrones

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok, wanted to create a battle featuring my three favourite TV shows and I think I've finally come up with something! Here's the deal- the Game of Thrones (TV only) universe has decided to invade Earth after hearing about an even more prized throne (and resultantly the wealth and power that comes with it) that is suddenly up for grabs. Therefore every faction and/or individual in GoT is making their way to Earth including; Daenerys and her dragons and Unsullied, the Lannister Army and Kingsguard, the Night's Watch, the Wildlings, Stannis' fleet and army, even the White Walkers!

And who is defending us? Well the characters from Sherlock and Breaking Bad of course! This includes Sherlock and John, Moriarty, Mycroft and all his resources, Lestrade and Scotland Yard, Heisenberg and Jesse, Hank and the DEA, Gus, Mike and his men, the White Supremacist gang, the Cartel and anyone else you can think of from either show!

Now the Sherlock/Breaking Bad characters know that Earth is being invaded but have no idea who it is or what they're packing and have 2 days to prepare. Only characters from each TV show that we've seen up to date can be used, so no book spoilers from ASoIaF for example.

How do you think this goes down? Which side can you see winning and why? Thank you so much for reading and I look forward to your answers!

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mycroft orders a nuke to be dropped on the GoT army, while everyone else gets high from blue sky.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Game of Thrones

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rogueshadow  Moderator

There is not nearly enough information here. Where are they attacking and where from? This is just weird.

Anyway, Mycroft swiftly solos because he gets America to nuke them. He is the C.I.A. remember, he freelances.

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MasterAction
Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arya with needle solos.

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: can nukes affect the whole GoT team though? E.g. Dragons and White Walkers?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: can nukes affect the whole GoT team though? E.g. Dragons and White Walkers?

White Walkers is most unclear, there are potential methods they could bypass it but it is speculation and tinkers on spoilers. Dragons definitely can't, they might be fire made flesh, but absolutely nothing suggests they can tank a nuke to the face.