No Caption Provided
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Black Adam could possibly solo. Osiris is a non-factor.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Mercy_
@JediXMan said:
" Black Adam could possibly solo. Osiris is a non-factor. "
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @JediXMan said:
"
And, considering what team Osiris is with now, I'd say he's just above or equal to street level.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mercy_
@JediXMan said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @JediXMan said:
"
And, considering what team Osiris is with now, I'd say he's just above or equal to street level. "
-_______- Last thing I saw Osiris in was 52. Please tell me he's a badass now. 
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By PirateKing69
@JediXMan said:
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @JediXMan said:
"
And, considering what team Osiris is with now, I'd say he's just above or equal to street level. "
-_______- Last thing I saw Osiris in was 52. Please tell me he's a badass now.  "
He's will Deathstroke's team right now. He's desperate to fix Isis and Black Adam (who were both turned to stone by the wizard Shazam). Check out the current Titans run. Deathstroke took it over since... I think #25 was the issue number. And he's not really fighting powerful people. He's keeping up with these guys, who are all around street level or above.

Brightest Day: Titans
Brightest Day: Titans

^ Picture doesn't include Roy, who is now Arsenal again (he's also doing drugs again).
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mercy_
@JediXMan: -________________- I so called that he was going to do drugs again. I hate that I was right. 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @JediXMan: -________________- I so called that he was going to do drugs again. I hate that I was right.  "
I hated it at first. But I must say; it was done well. Read Justice League: Cry for Justice and Rise of Arsenal. The guy's daughter is killed, he loses an arm, and eventually hunts down the killer (well... sort of). I actually think it was done in a decent way. Sure, it probably was just an excuse for him to do drugs again, but at least it was done in an interesting way that made you feel a little bad for the character (well, I felt bad for him in Cry for Justice and Rise of Arsenal. He annoys me a bit in Titans)
Preacherl2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Preacherl2k
@JediXMan said:

@The Dark Huntress said:
" @JediXMan said:
"

I think Osiris is a non factor, but I'm not convinced that BA could take both Thor and BRB out by his lonesome so that leads me to a question. Do you all think BA could 1v1 Supes and win? I know BA has some crazy feats of taking on whole groups of superheroes at once so share some knowledge I must be missing.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Preacherl2k: 

I don't see the connection, but I don't see it as being too far fetched to think Black Adam could beat or at least hold his own against Superman.

But, honestly, it's less about BA's power and more Thor's and BRB's lack of it. I'm sorry but they appear really weak lately. They had a very difficult time beating a God-Slayer Skrull, who didn't seem to have any speed feats to speak of.
Preacherl2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Preacherl2k
@JediXMan:
I was trying to come up with some measure for BA, I know he took on the JLA/JSA single handedly and I was wondering if that was a true feat or some PIS and I was trying to measure his overall durability. BRB has been surprising me lately with some sick feats of durability, as for Thor I'm trying to hold off and read the whole Chaos War in full so I can't say. I guess I'll have to look now hahaha.
Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Theodore

Osiris is pretty strong, though he hasn't done much in Titans to prove it but he is definitely NOT street-level.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Theodore said:
" Osiris is pretty strong, though he hasn't done much in Titans to prove it but he is definitely NOT street-level. "
He's on a street level team fighting street level threats.

What do you call him?
Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By Theodore
@JediXMan: He's on their team but he is certainly more powerful than the average street-leveler. I believe he's only with the group so that he can help Isis.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By blackadam
@JediXMan said:
" @Preacherl2k:   I don't see the connection, but I don't see it as being too far fetched to think Black Adam could beat or at least hold his own against Superman.  But, honestly, it's less about BA's power and more Thor's and BRB's lack of it. I'm sorry but they appear really weak lately. They had a very difficult time beating a God-Slayer Skrull, who didn't seem to have any speed feats to speak of. "
i thoguht that was PIS. actually, brb has good feats in his recebt series "god hunter"; he survive planet destruction without a scratch, among other things. you can't say a character is weak because of one bad showing.  thor have had decent showings recently, check out thor chaos war.
 i am not saying they would win, i was just pointing  a few things.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@blackadam said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @Preacherl2k:   I don't see the connection, but I don't see it as being too far fetched to think Black Adam could beat or at least hold his own against Superman.  But, honestly, it's less about BA's power and more Thor's and BRB's lack of it. I'm sorry but they appear really weak lately. They had a very difficult time beating a God-Slayer Skrull, who didn't seem to have any speed feats to speak of. "
i thoguht that was PIS. actually, brb has good feats in his recebt series "god hunter"; he survive planet destruction without a scratch, among other things. you can't say a character is weak because of one bad showing.  thor have had decent showings recently, check out thor chaos war.  i am not saying they would win, i was just pointing  a few things. "
After the deal with Bor, Thor is a weakling. He got brought down by the Dark Avengers! Come on! 

I haven't read Chaos War, so I can't speak of that.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By czarny_samael666
@JediXMan said:
" @blackadam said:
" @JediXMan said:
i thoguht that was PIS. actually, brb has good feats in his recebt series "god hunter"; he survive planet destruction without a scratch, among other things. you can't say a character is weak because of one bad showing.  thor have had decent showings recently, check out thor chaos war.  i am not saying they would win, i was just pointing  a few things. "
After the deal with Bor, Thor is a weakling. He got brought down by the Dark Avengers! Come on!   I haven't read Chaos War, so I can't speak of that. "
After fight with Bor he back to his classic level. 
Which brings to us all his classic feats.
And currently he stomped Rulk, flew around Black Hole to rescue Rulk, went on Ego to use God Blast on him (that according to Thor should stun him), but Stranger himself protected Ego and defeated Doom's Destroyer Armor.  I think that they are pretty good showings.
batman_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By batman_is_god

BRB and Thor got this.
BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BattleMage
@JediXMan said:
Solo who?
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By FLCL1
@JediXMan said:
"Black Adam could possibly solo. Osiris is a non-factor. "
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hellos
@JediXMan said:
"After the deal with Bor, Thor is a weakling. He got brought down by the Dark Avengers! Come on!   I haven't read Chaos War, so I can't speak of that. "

Which had me scratching my head. Thor essentialy get's smashed into the grund by Sentry, who he BFR's in one punch lol.  
Suddently a team of much weaker individuals are beating on him, came off as a tad silly.  
Sentry himself could solo the Dark Avengers.  

Thor did have his ridiculously good showing of Mjolnir power in the Chaos War: Thor book though.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By blackadam
@czarny_samael said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @blackadam said:
" @JediXMan said:
After the deal with Bor, Thor is a weakling. He got brought down by the Dark Avengers! Come on!   I haven't read Chaos War, so I can't speak of that. "
After fight with Bor he back to his classic level.  Which brings to us all his classic feats. And currently he stomped Rulk, flew around Black Hole to rescue Rulk, went on Ego to use God Blast on him (that according to Thor should stun him), but Stranger himself protected Ego and defeated Doom's Destroyer Armor.  I think that they are pretty good showings. "

thor was about to use the godblast, he didn't use it.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By blackadam
@JediXMan said:
" @blackadam said:
" @JediXMan said:

is not agreat reading, but is good.  

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
I will take Black Adam and Osiris here in a tough fight with the Hammer Wielders 
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Thepowercosmic

BA is a beast Thor is not far behind  

_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By _Courage_
@Preacherl2k:
World War 3 was definitely PIS. Anyways, I think BRB and Thor could take BA. Osiris is useless.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

I say BRB and Thor

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan said:
How can Black Adam solo Thor and Beta Ray Bill at the same time?
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

Team 1, Black Adam can take either but either Thor or Bill could take Osiris leaving it 2 vs 1