Braniac,Cyborg Superman vs Apocalypse,Dr.Doom

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By *Void*

Team one has three days prep with access to Kryptonian and Apocalyptian technology.

Team two has three days prep with access to Celestial technology.

No morals and no equipment except those stated above.

bloodlusted fight to the death or anything equivalent to death.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Chaos Prime

team two ftw Never give Doom prep & access to tech ;-)
But having said that Hank will take some stopping but if anyone can Doom Can :-)

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BarelyAverage

I want to lean towards team 1. Brainiac is no slouch with prep either and Supes should take out Apoc with little to moderate difficulty. 3 days of prep isn't enough to overcome Superman with Brainiac in the mix.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Killemall

I think Doom takes it, since he has kryptonian tech even his underware is going to be made out of green kryptonite and would be radiating red sun radiation all the time.

Braniac is hard to beat but well its doom , he finds a way =)

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BarelyAverage

@Killemall said:

I think Doom takes it, since he has kryptonian tech even his underware is going to be made out of green kryptonite and would be radiating red sun radiation all the time.

Braniac is hard to beat but well its doom , he finds a way =)

You don't think that Braniac would evaluate every possible scientific way to protect Superman from that problem?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Killemall

Dont you think Doom would be prepared for such contingencies??

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By termiteone4ever

THis is Slaughter in Favor of team 1 . Braniac and Cyborg would be too much even for Doom with all his Prep right here . There are no Idiots here and the weakest link here is the Apocalypse as much as i like him he is not a major factor here.

busman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By busman

Apocalypse cant hang with Supes in 616 reality. Not a battle at all. Ultimate yes 616 helllll NOOOOO. Now the real question is are two of the smartest super-villains smarter than the other two. Apocs and Doom are DAAAMMMNNN SMART BUT! so is Braniac and he has a living computer to work out all the problems for him. @termiteone4ever said:

THis is Slaughter in Favor of team 1 . Braniac and Cyborg would be too much even for Doom with all his Prep right here . There are no Idiots here and the weakest link here is the Apocalypse as much as i like him he is not a major factor here.

This is true to a tee. Because as smart as the MV are the DCV are almost as smart with 10x the capacity for problem solving than any two living beings.