Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By jackofspades

@iLLituracy said:

@jackofspades said:

@iLLituracy said:

@jackofspades: But no where did I say not knowing was not okay.

Not knowing and then acting like you do know or trying to call me on the things I say is different.

Not knowing and then posting out of context scans that you don't fully comprehend yourself is different.

Like I said, humble yourself.

If you're looking for an insult match, I'm not going to insult you back.

Also, the only other people I've addressed were people who said Brainiac wins and then posed questions, otherwise I've only spoken to you about the match and DarkCloud about how out of context your scans are and how he wasn't contributing anything.

Literally all I've done the entire thread.

Lol.

no what you was cry about my scans but show the same type of scans about brainiac you sr are a hypocrite and need to look in the mirror and remember this is not important its not your life

I didn't show the same type of scans. I showed in context scans as to why your team wouldn't win.

Mind you, I only posted scans after you kept crying that I wouldn't.

Mind you, again, that I never said I wouldn't post scans, I just wanted you to specify what you wanted to see so I just posted the majority of the things that applied.

So...

I'm sorry you feel that way.

same here but you cried when i did it

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By iLLituracy

@catofellow said:

@iLLituracy: Brainiac has failed to capture DC Earth, why would Marvel Earth be different? Straight up question, no motive, I would be interested to hear your thoughts.

This isn't a fight against Marvel Earth, firstly. This is a fight against those pictured.

And to say he failed to capture DC Earth isn't exactly true.

In Johns' Brainiac arc he captured Metropolis and bottled it. In Morrison's Action Comics run, he bottled Metropolis then, too.

What he failed to do was to destroy the planet afterward, both times Metropolis was freed.

At any rate, those pictured can't do much to Brainiac.

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By catofellow

@iLLituracy said:

@catofellow said:

@iLLituracy: Brainiac has failed to capture DC Earth, why would Marvel Earth be different? Straight up question, no motive, I would be interested to hear your thoughts.

This isn't a fight against Marvel Earth, firstly. This is a fight against those pictured.

In Johns' Brainiac arc he captured Metropolis and bottled it. In Morrison's Action Comics run, he bottled Metropolis then, too.

What he failed to do was to destroy the planet afterward, both times Metropolis was freed.

Well the original thread is could Brainiac collect Marvel Earth. Beating the avengers in battle wouldn't be a victory. Though you bring up good points about Metropolis.

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By iLLituracy

@catofellow said:

@iLLituracy said:

@catofellow said:

Well the original thread is could Brainiac collect Marvel Earth. Beating the avengers in battle wouldn't be a victory. Though you bring up good points about Metropolis.

Well, the thread isn't as well made as it could be.

Brainiac doesn't collect planets, he collects cities, pieces of civilization that he assimilates and bottles and then destroys the rest of the world.

If this were Brainiac Vs. Marvel Earth, I think we'd have to factor in way too many characters.

But it's not, it's Brainiac Vs. the Avengers [even though the picture isn't of the Avengers], but I can only try and make a case for the characters present.

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By iamthewolf88

Brainiac

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Bump

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#158  Edited By Kokemabb200

If the Justice League can do it, so can the Avengers.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: Why bump a thread that needed to stay dead?

@kokemabb200 said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

If the Justice League can do it, so can the Avengers.

That was so long ago, I don't remember saying it.

And Avengers still win.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

avengers stomp

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: Because you bumped it, bringing it back to life. Would I have responded to it if you haven't had bumped it?

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nova corps has the knowledge of everything in the universe so it deff knows how to destroy brainiac and iron man along with the nova corps Helmet and sue storm would be able to figure something out believe me they've done more with less for shorter prep times and if morals are off then yes sue does pop everything and destroy his ship with ease while nova hacks the systems and makes it self destruct but thts not saying the entire team isn't keeping him busy tho until Thor and hulk send him flying into the sun after they destroy all he has that is....but of course ppl are gunna say no he doesn't go down tht easy and yes IT WOULD BE THT EASY

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

avengers

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_: So because I bumped it, you had to reply? Is self control uncommon where you're from? I don't know your life so I don't know what you would have done.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: No. I replied because someone else used my comment. I was notified. I checked it out. I saw that you had bumped a thread that was 1 year and 10 months old while finding the culprit. A battle that has long since been dead, and one that has so much nonsensical crap in it that it shouldn't have re-spawned - crap that could bring back the very people responsible for said crap. And don't give me that patronizing "self-control" speech.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Braniac

Avatar image for deactivated-611e764976bba
deactivated-611e764976bba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers should win, they have experience fighting people like Brainiac.

MySuperior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

siding with avengers

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brainiac in a stomp.

BlackRacer02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brainiac defeats thor and hulk with ease dont count others unless doctor strange come to bargain with brainiac untill he give up