#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
T-X

vs

Brainiac

This is brainiac from smallville. Who wins and why.
#2 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29794 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac, regardless of version, is a powerful technopath, correct?

<------------ has never seen Smallville

#3 Posted by King Saturn (225050 posts) - - Show Bio
Brainiac wins this fight. The reason is cause Brainiac from the Smallville TV show has shown a far greater level of super speed and super strength than the Terminatrix. Even though the Terminatrix has the Plasma Beam attack and the Flamethrower... it wont do her any good against Brainiacs speed and his heat vision
#4 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Brainiac wins this fight. The reason is cause Brainiac from the Smallville TV show has shown a far greater level of super speed and super strength than the Terminatrix. Even though the Terminatrix has the Plasma Beam attack and the Flamethrower... it wont do her any good against Brainiacs speed and his heat vision"
Agreeded.
#5 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Brainiac wins this fight. The reason is cause Brainiac from the Smallville TV show has shown a far greater level of super speed and super strength than the Terminatrix. Even though the Terminatrix has the Plasma Beam attack and the Flamethrower... it wont do her any good against Brainiacs speed and his heat vision"

Good Point.
#6 Posted by JWIZZ01 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

i have to disagree. T-X has the ability to control other machines. Brainiac is a machine.

#7 Posted by ComicStooge (13810 posts) - - Show Bio

@JWIZZ01 said:

i have to disagree. T-X has the ability to control other machines. Brainiac is a machine.

No. Just no.

#8 Posted by RedLanternSuperman (348 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac

#9 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5498 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedLanternSuperman said:

Brainiac

#10 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

Gots to go with Brainiac.

#11 Posted by Wonderbrezzy (221 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac takes her over

#12 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

@JWIZZ01 said:

Braniac has the ability to control other machines. T-X is a machine. Do you see where I'm going with this? :P

Also, Braniac is actually many machines, he's made an infidecimal number of nanites

#13 Posted by Hyperlight (6568 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac had physical attributes on par with Clark (in season 5-6). T-X wouldnt have the physical capabilities to fight him... and he is capable of everything she is on a larger scale. His A.I is more advanced as well

#14 Posted by terry2012 (5904 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn: This

#15 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

Smallville Braniac is probably the least impressive of all possible Braniac's...but is still more than a T-X can handle.

Any other version of Braniac would make this an unholy murderstomp of unlimited scope.

#16 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

The whole controlling issues is moot. I can't see either winning with that. Braniac is too fast and too strong. T-X as already stated can't even compare with either. Braniac takes it and will then take the Terminator universe with his power. Skynet would be better off with it. None of this returning with then can defend themselves jazz.