ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

Story

Brainiac learns how to travel through the multiverse to find more worlds to gain more knowledge from. He discovers an Earth much like the one he tried to conquer, but this one had no Superman or Justice League. So he began to study their Earth and came across a being known as Ultron. Brainiac hacked him gained all he needed to know about Earth and launched his attack. He quickly took down Shield, then the Avengers gathered the other teams to help fight Brainiac.

Conditions

Marvel Earth includes Avengers, Fantastic Four, Xmen, and Guardians of the Galaxy( not from earth but whatevs).

Brainiac gets 3 weeks prep and Ultron is under his control

No Dark Phoenix

Fighters

If characters are pictured twice that only counts for one (Magneto doesn't count)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#3  Edited By kidman560

@ultrastarkiller: first off the likelihood of Brainiac hacking Ultron is Slim to none... but Theoretically The X-men with Magneto could solo the teams will win though

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: first off the likelihood of Brainiac hacking Ultron is Slim to none... but Theoretically The X-men with Magneto could solo the teams will win though

How is it slim.

And I'll take Magneto out

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Brainiac

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ultrastarkiller: Doesn't need to do that.

@kidman560: It doesn't amtter Magneto could control every metal on Earth and it wouldn't stop Ultron,everytime one of his bodies is destroyed and he keep jumping throught systems,also Brainiac have 3 weeks of prep...so he could come up with something to defend against Magneto. Iron Man already did it and he isn't at 12th intellect level.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Brainiac and Ultron ftw

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brainiac has digivolved to!... -BrainDead-

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So...not Marvel Earth, just the people shown in pictures? Thor should be able to solo (he has an app a power for that), Iron Man+ Storm+Reed could do some big damage....and oh, Falcon solos. Because Birds>Brains.....yep....

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

Thor solos.

Have you read 3 weeks prep for Brainiac? The guy that's on par with Reed Richards intellect? Since Brainiac is controlling Ultron,he could order him to take over control of Marvel's Earth technology (Someone remeber Ultron have technopathy?) to created more bodies and even use weapons from S.H.I.E.L.D.,Stark Tech,Reed Richard and Dr. Doom's technology augmented even more their advantage. Brainiac can use the shrink technology against them,leaving in atomic level....

If people remember Ultron have several bodies destroyed,but he keep jumping throught system and build another one.

People always thinks brute force wins .

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@bigcimmerian said:

Thor solos.

Have you read 3 weeks prep for Brainiac? The guy that's on par with Reed Richards intellect? Since Brainiac is controlling Ultron,he could order him to take over control of Marvel's Earth technology (Someone remeber Ultron have technopathy?) to created more bodies and even use weapons from S.H.I.E.L.D.,Stark Tech,Reed Richard and Dr. Doom's technology augmented even more their advantage. Brainiac can use the shrink technology against them,leaving in atomic level....

If people remember Ultron have several bodies destroyed,but he keep jumping throught system and build another one.

But couldn't Thor create planet wide storm to destroy all that equipment and Earth's technology? Then he grabs moon and throws it at Brainiac.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: He could But couldn't Brainiac acess Ultron files about the Avengers as the other caharcaters and create his own contingency plans in 3 weeks? Created a device capable to leave it immune to eletrical attacks?

Throw the moon nad kill everyone on Earth...I will ignore this part.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By czarny_samael666

Magik solos. Ultron and Braniac aren't on Dormammu's level and Magik absorbed whole Limbo currently. They goes down.

Plus Magneto vs either would be pretty intresint on itself. It doesn't matter for Mags what kind of metal was used to create his enemy.

And then we have: Cap Universe, Starbrand, Hyperion, Thor, Abyss, Jean Grey, Emma Frost (lower than usual), Cuckoos, Rachel Grey, Iceman...

@matchesmalone21 said:

@reikai said:

@bigcimmerian said:

Thor solos.

But couldn't Thor create planet wide storm to destroy all that equipment and Earth's technology? Then he grabs moon and throws it at Brainiac.

Thor loses with Ultron in 1on1 battle. BFR is his only option.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magik solos. Ultron and Braniac aren't on Dormammu's level and Magik absorbed whole Limbo currently. They goes down.

Plus Magneto vs either would be pretty intresint on itself. It doesn't matter for Mags what kind of metal was used to create his enemy.

And then we have: Cap Universe, Starbrand, Hyperion, Thor, Abyss, Jean Grey, Emma Frost (lower than usual), Cuckoos, Rachel Grey, Iceman...

@bigcimmerian said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@reikai said:

@bigcimmerian said:

Thor solos.

Then he BFR's him to Muspelheim.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By thanosii

Team wins

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the Marvel U could do it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@reikai said:

@bigcimmerian said:

Thor solos.

I didn't make an argument for others character than Magneto and Thor,I never mentioned Magik. Never mentioned Ultron and Brainiac to be on level beyond they really are. DON'T PUT WORD IN MY MOUTH.

If you can't follow a comment,you should keep quiet to no say nosense.

It really matters didn't Satrk built defenses against Magento? What a 12 intellect alien/robot would do? Wait for Magneto rip him apart?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kajayden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kajayden

I am a huge fan of Brainiac and I believe that he has this one, you'll just have to take my word for it because I can't provide scans but I do have a fairly extensive knowledge of these characters. For starters, I don't think that Brainiac would have really much trouble at all hacking Ultron for those of you who don't think so, the reason being that Ultron has always been more of an offensive fighter, having made hudreds of different bodies to fight all the time. While Brainiac is primarily focused on tech and intelligence. Ultron is a genious and any one of his bodies would annihilate any of Brainiacs, except maybe the one in the Brainiac Attacks storyline which would still probably lose, but Brainiac is infinitely smarter and better with tech. So on to the battle itself, by giving him prep, while also having Ultrons body and intelligence, gives him a huge advantage in this battle. He knows virtually everything that is possible to know. If anyone, computer or otherwise, save for maybe Mr. Richards of the Fantastic Four and Gods, tried to put his nearly infinite amount of knowledge in their brain they would most likely die. Because Ultron has faced most, if not all of these oponents and nearly won every time, Brainiac has access to many of the powers, abilities, and weaknessess of most of these heroes. Brainiac is also an Alien based villain so he has much more advanced technology, along with Ultrons already impressive tech, would give Ultron the ability to buil far stronger and more advanced bodies than the ones he already has, which can already do very well in combat against these heroes. I have more to say, but considering this is all text I will cut it off now. But in my opinion this goes fairly handily to Brainiac/Ultron.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel earth.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brainiac wouldn't hesistate to blow Earth up to kill 99% of them all.

Avatar image for marvel_kills_dc
Marvel_kills_DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dr Doom solos. Marvel Earth epic stomp to the highest degree. Not even close.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brainiac wouldn't hesistate to blow Earth up to kill 99% of them all.

Then Thor creates hole in his chest with Mjolnir and rips his ship apart.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: If he gets the chance before Brainiac blast Thor down with his ship.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel Earth

Avatar image for super_trunks555
Super_Trunks555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto sneezes and rips Braniac apart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel Earth wins.

Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel earth wins

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By EarthsMightiest
No Caption Provided

The Plantery Defense System Starbrand kicks in and blows Brainiac out of the Sky.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By leonkarlen123
Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel earth.

Avatar image for super_trunks555
Super_Trunks555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither is Mjonir but we've seen Eric make Thor look pretty bad.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Braniac and Ultron