#1 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3127 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

Brainiac is transferred to the Marvel U with his ship and decides Marvel earth is his for the taking. Can the heroes and villains of Marvel stop DC's smartest? (for Dr. Doom vs DC click here)

Round 1: (Uncanny X-Men)

Cyclops, Magneto, Magik, Emma Frost, The Cuckoo sisters, Triage(the healer), Gold Balls (funny name)

• Team gets no prep
  • Morals on for team
  • Brainiac gets 2 days prep

Round 2: (Xmen and X-force)

Storm, Wolverine, Kitty Pryde, Rachel Grey, Cable, Forge, Domino, Psylock, Colossus, Rogue,

• Team gets no prep
  • morals on for team
  • Brainiac gets 2 days prep

Round 3: (Wakanda)

Black Panther (T'challa), Black Panther (Shuri) Wakandan Army

• Team gets 1 hour of preparation
  • Team has morals on
  • Brainiac gets 3 days prep andinfo on Wakandan army and weaponry

Round 4: (Avengers Team A)

Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, War Machine, Captain Marvel, Wasp, Antman, Superior Spiderman, Falcon, Dr. Strange

• Wolverine survives round 2 and brings info to Avengers to prepare, Logan stays with Team B
  • Team gets 4 days prep
  • Team has morals on
  • Brainiac gets 7 days prep

Round 5: (Avengers Team B)

Wolverine, Luke Cage, Ironfist, Wonderman, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Monknight, Spiderwoman, Valkyrie

• Team gets 4 days prep
  • Team has morals on
  • Brainiac only gets 1 hour after the first avengers fight before B team arrives

Round 6: (Villians decide no room for Brainiac)

Rhino, Sabretooth, Hobgoblin (Urich), Mystique, Whiplash, Crimson Dynamo, Mandarin, Kingpin w/ 40 hand ninjas, U-Foes

• Team has no prep
  • Team has no morals
  • Brainiac gets 15 days prep

Round 7: (Fantastic 4)

Thing, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Mr. Fantastic

• Team gets 10 days prep
  • Team has Morals on
  • Brainiac gets 20 days prep

Round 8: (Hulks)

Indestructible Hulk, Rulk, Skaar, She Hulk, Red She Hulk

• Team gets 15 days prep
  • Team has Morals on
  • Brainiac gets 20 days prep

Round 9: (Bonus: Sentry/Void)

Sentry witnessing the rnage brought by Brainiac loses control and enters the battle

• Sentry/Void has Morals off and is bloodlusted
  • Brainiac only gets 1 hour to rest and prep for Sentry's arrival to the battle field.

Where does Brainiac stop? or does he clear?

#2 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me start with I hate prep matches! They are even more subjective and speculative than non-prep battles (which are full of subjectivity and speculation!). With that being said, I don't see him getting by Round 4. Strange + Spiderman + Antman + Iron Man + prep is just too much.

#3 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3127 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me start with I hate prep matches! They are even more subjective and speculative than non-prep battles (which are full of subjectivity and speculation!). With that being said, I don't see him getting by Round 4. Strange + Spiderman + Antman + Iron Man + prep is just too much.

sorry bro, but thanks for the input :)

#4 Posted by Onemoreposter (4049 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto can potentially solo I think.

#5 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto destroys him round one? Otherwise he definetly stops at 4

#6 Edited by dondave (37409 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac causes a Supernova

#7 Edited by Batking200 (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears. Though strange, magneto or reed could give him trouble.

#8 Posted by comic_book_fan (5638 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at ironman if he is lucky he makes to fantastic 4.

if magneto was at pre avx levels he stops him cold.

#9 Edited by Juiceboks (9008 posts) - - Show Bio

He stops at 4. Strange with prep is too much.

#10 Posted by theONEtaichou (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Classic Strange yes... otherwise no. I have yet to see what he has done prep wise of late that garners such high esteem.

good day

#11 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears. Though strange, magneto or reed could give him trouble.

#12 Edited by homicidalmaniac (7598 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by RetconCrisis (3852 posts) - - Show Bio

If Tony can prep against Magneto, I'm sure Brainiac could. For that he can clear.

#14 Edited by homicidalmaniac (7598 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by JwwProd (9465 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at round 4.

#16 Posted by Experio (15987 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at round 4

#17 Posted by theONEtaichou (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: and how many times has he encountered big G before that??... After all prepping for someone you've met before is kinda meh compared to an unknown foe.

good day

#18 Posted by thanosii (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

Round one for me in two days how does he prep against being ripped apart by magneto or being sent to limbo

#19 Edited by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac doesn't make it pass round 1. Magik doesn't have morals... Also two days is not enough time to gather resources and information on Cyclop's x-men. They are contently moving and location is unknown. Also he would need to enter a database that has classified and detail descriptions of all their powers. Could he gather that information in two days... possibly on Cyclops, Emma, and Magneto, not on the rest of them especially not Magik, there are very few people who know what actually happened to her while she was in limbo, or the true extent of her powers. The New people's powers are still being explored by Cyclops and team themselves they don't even know the true depths of their powers. So nope pitting him up against a Hell lord in the first round is a bad idea especially one that can BFR him into the sun.

#20 Posted by Ohgma_Infinium (258 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac can possibly clear all. For every person he defeats he can absorb their powers and knowledge and become even more powerful each round.

#21 Posted by sophia89 (3816 posts) - - Show Bio

cyclops,magneto,emma are going to be useless,ever since avx their powers is broken,triage is a great healer but we dont know if he can himself from death,gold balls is useless,so it's magik that will put the most fight,but since she absorbed limpo we dont know how powerfull she is they didnt explain yet so for now she cant solo.

round 2: will be hard could go either way,if they win he will be stopped.

round 3:he definatly gets stoped here,recently wakanda easily stoped thanos'army so with one hour they should win.

round 4:he wont win against thor,and the prep of his team will make sure he wins and brainiac is stopped.

btw really good fight,good job TAIM

#22 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3127 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89 said:

cyclops,magneto,emma are going to be useless,ever since avx their powers is broken,triage is a great healer but we dont know if he can himself from death,gold balls is useless,so it's magik that will put the most fight,but since she absorbed limpo we dont know how powerfull she is they didnt explain yet so for now she cant solo.

round 2: will be hard could go either way,if they win he will be stopped.

round 3:he definatly gets stoped here,recently wakanda easily stoped thanos'army so with one hour they should win.

round 4:he wont win against thor,and the prep of his team will make sure he wins and brainiac is stopped.

btw really good fight,good job TAIM

thanks

#23 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3127 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#24 Posted by sophia89 (3816 posts) - - Show Bio

round5::if you read uncanny avengers you would know what wanda and simon are about to do,so the two of them should be able to win.

round6:if mandarin gets his rings,he would solo,if not,i think the villians lose.

round 7:it all depends on mr fantastic's prep,if he didnt invent something that would let f4 win,they will lose.

round8:i dont see how brainiac is going to win,team should easily win.

round 9:void destroys him,then goes back to the sun,for his sunbath :-)

#25 Posted by Cgoodness (4635 posts) - - Show Bio

He meets MODOK...they fall in love....and have the oddest looking babies imaginable.....

#26 Edited by Mxyzptlk_CV (1163 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Equilbrium (229 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac can possibly clear all. For every person he defeats he can absorb their powers and knowledge and become even more powerful each round.

#28 Edited by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

Without healing or collecting stuff, most likely stops at 4. Though I'm not sure why he needs to heal ---- he could just one-hit-kill the planet in every round as an opening salvo. Magneto can try soloing that.

#29 Posted by leonkarlen123 (4460 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac clears, with even 1 hour prep he can create a shield that absorbs them. Since he is the master of the prep. But he would struggle with Fantastic four.