#1 Edited by SlimJ87D (9982 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

I know this probably won't be a hit, but lets see if anyone wants to take a poke at it.

Round 1: Random encounter with standard gear.

Round 2: They know they will fight each other, they can only bring their best gear, no prep time. No universal tools like infinity GEMs, etc.

Round 3: All out prep, when both hit the green button the match starts.

#2 Edited by dondave (37646 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7549 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by SlimJ87D (9982 posts) - - Show Bio

Any and every scenario goes you can think of. Prep, without prep, etc. Who wins overall? WHo's smarter? All Brainiacs are merged into 1 Brainiac as I believe there is not one that really outdid the other. They all seem just as smart as the other.

#5 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7549 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: Well adding rounds make that easier to discuss.

#6 Posted by SlimJ87D (9982 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: Well adding rounds make that easier to discuss.

Rounds added. ANd I'll post this for @cadencev2

Brainiac 5:

While the population of 20th century Earth has a 6th level intelligence, and average Coluans have a 10th level intelligence, Brainiac 5 has a 12th level intelligence. Hence, Brainiac 5 is known as the smartest person in the universe.

He is able to create very advanced technology such as time machines (such as the Time Cube, Time Spheres and Chronexus), Flight Rings, artificial intelligences, and Force Shields. Brainy is also knowledgeable with medical technology as well, having invented the anti-lead serum for Mon-El and curing Matter-Eater Lad of his madness. Each level of intelligence represents a separate thought track, allowing him to think about or solve twelve equations simultaneously. His brain processes formulas at the speed of a computer.

While physical combat is not something he excels at, he has been known to use his body physics in combat to defend himself or incapacitate opponents. His advanced intellect presents a challenge when people try to affect him with mental abilities - he just thinks faster than they do. He has been known to learn new languages in just hours of listening to conversation.While it is not often illustrated, he excels at using technology in all forms (he is one of the Legion's best pilots), or finding weak spots in other people technology. With his powerful mind he can regulate his body's automatic nervous features with ease.

#7 Edited by crest (261 posts) - - Show Bio

i think reed is smarter defiantly and has way better prep feats, not taking away anything from brainiac hes decently in the top 8 for dc and marvel combined

#8 Posted by SlimJ87D (9982 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Reed Richards is about 1000 years old and has evolved like crazy. I really don't know who is smarter.

#9 Posted by beatboks1 (7240 posts) - - Show Bio

While I know B5 pretty well I'l totally clueless on Ult Reed except what I've seen Cadence use in tourney's. Compared to normal Reed B5 would take the majority pretty solidly but I'm ill equipped unfortunately to answer this question.

#10 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7549 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 said:

While I know B5 pretty well I'l totally clueless on Ult Reed except what I've seen Cadence use in tourney's. Compared to normal Reed B5 would take the majority pretty solidly but I'm ill equipped unfortunately to answer this question.

Well.....

Mr. Fantastic

Unlike his counter part, he rarely goes by this title, instead he has many others. Including Dr. Doom and The Maker. 90% of the time he is simply Reed. Reed is the brains and main star of the F4. He makes most of the plans, creates the best gear, and in time became the biggest threat to the Ultimate Verse twice over.

Powers

When talking Powers, Durability is Reeds best attribute.

Scan 1-2: Reed durability survives a mini Black Hole.

Scan 3-4: Bounces 5.56 Assault Riffle Rounds off him.

Scan 5-7: Reed takes Torches full blast, IW hammer blows, and Things best punches. Minimal damage.

Scan 8-10: IW tries to choke Reed to death. when that fails she tries to pop his brain. That fails too, however it was quite funny.

Scan 11: Reed proved to be resist Molecule Manipulation. Nice....

Scan 12-13:Stabbing cannot kill or harm Reed.

Scan 14: Reed proves any damage to him auto seals up like a healing factor.

Durability wise he is a beast. His power allowed other neat things too.

Scan 1: Reed does not need Oxygen.

Scan 2-3: Reed can stretch his brain. This allows him increase thinking speed and problem solving.

Scan 4: Reed can stretch his Lungs to keep from sucking Gas.

Scan 5: Reed Speed is enough to catch this barreling Thing.

Skills

Reed is not without skill.

Scan 1: Reed knows Pressure points.

Scan 2: Reed senses are super sharp. Hard to fool this guy.

Scan 3: Reed exploits weak points of a enemy many times.

Scan 4: Reed before his ability to increase his intelligence was able to build a dimension teleporting device as a child.

Reed Skills is not limit to Tech either.

Here Doom switch bodies with Reed. In one day, Reed learns most of the Atlantian magic spells Doom had obtain, and in Doom's body he wrecks the Zombie 4.

Gear

Now we are at the best part of Reed. The Gear.

Fantastic 5. Although Namor wrecked it before Reed could get his force field up, it was stated to mimic the Fantastic 4 power set and even double the powers level.

Hard Light Construct Helmet. Reed made this device to allow him to use up Energy of the entire Eastern US into powerful Constructs.

Reed also has a Holographic computer he operates from.

Time Devices. At his young age Reed has created straight Time Machine. Later he created a Time Dome that slows time making 1 month a 1000 years in the dome.

Big Bang Gun.

Bio Bombs. These alien soldiers, that Reed made, are genetic creatures with Uber Powers in their Humanoid forms. They can explode in a instant, and rapidly grow into Slug Beasts. He uses the Satellites in the sky to jack and target targets, with deadly accuracy, via Vortex Teleportation.

First Knife. Reed created the Cyborg First Knife. A Being that moves fast enough to dodge lightning at point blank and speed blitz Thor who has Reaction Time comparable to Quick Silver and Hyperion!

Anti Matter Bombs! Reed made these bad boys and is able to teleport them!

Star Stealing Device. Reed has made devices that steal stars from other universe. This device was powerful enough to pull a Silver Searcher to him when it was 2+ Light Years in size!

Hacking Tech. Reed has tech that Hijacked the super advance Kree tech of Captain Marvel.

1) Reed has mapped the Multiverses

2) Reed maps most of the Multi Verses and Dimensions.

3) Reed makes devices that record and study Universes.

4) Reed spies on other Marvel Universes.

5) Reed visted other Marvel Earths many times.

1) Reed has also created his own Giant Man Formula.

2) Reed discovers thePym Particles for shrinking.

Magic Containment. Reed has made gear that can detect and contain Magic!

Depower Gun. Reed made a handheld device that simply depowers any special powers. This included Mutants, Fantastic Four Members, and even Franklin with the Phoenix Force!

Reed has even used his Gear to Mentally Hijack a Omnipath of incredible power.

Reed makes Psy Proof Shields Suits. However Rhona has Technopathy that shuts off the Shields only to have a Technopathy Virus within the Shields infect her mind.

Reed cures Wolverine of a super mutating Virus in hours.

Scanner Bots. Self explanatory lol.

Zero Point Energy. Reed made a Zero Point energy device.

Reed made a Pucking Agent that can cause anyone to uncontrollably puke.

Bases and Subordinates

Reed with a few months also manages to build entire bases like the N-Zone Base and the City. Both with the Bio Bomb transforming Aliens and the Geneticly born Super Humans of the City.

Cosmic Cube

The most powerful weapon Reed made was his Cosmic Cube.

The Cosmic Cube was made by Reed and was used to bend Reality to his will.

CC withstands City Busting Attacks with no strain on Reed.

Scan 1: CC flash freezes a Planet!

Scan 2: CC warps planet.

Scan 3: CC restores the Earth.

Scan 4: CC turns Seas into Stone.

Scan 1: Teleports across Universe.

Scan 2-3: Teleports Red Skull and Avengers from blast.

CC rends Time and Space.

Creates Tower for Seat of Power.

Scan 1:CC turns flesh into energy.

Scan 2: CC turns energy into flesh.

Scan 3: CC turns Warmachine's Armor into Toys.

Scan 1-3: CC senses danger puts a impenetrable force field up and time freezes the city within.

Scan 1-3: Transmutates the God Thor!

Scan 1: Mind Controls Ultimates and F4.

Scan 2-3: Mind Controls A.I.M. to eat themselves.

Scan 4-5: Screwing with Red Wasps mind.

CC increases Red Skull's durability to shrug off blows from Warmachine and Nerd Hulk.

Scan 1: TK like levitation and flight.

Scan 2-3: TK like attack to blow away the Decoys.

Scan 4: TK like power blows away Nerd Hulk.

Scan 5: TK like attack throws a mach speed jet aside.

The point is the Cosmic Cube is Devastating.

All Reed all the time!

So recap strong points.

• Time Slow and Control Machines.
  • Over 1000 years old.
  • Can enlarge his Brain via powers.
  • Taken over the Universe known as Negative Zone.
  • Pretyy much took over Marvel Earth with his Super Human created army.
  • Depowered Odin Force and destroyed Asgard.
  • Can create Cosmic Cubes.
  • Has Created Big Bang Guns.
  • Has Teleporting Black Holes and Anti Matter Bombs.
  • Mapped most of the Marvel Multiverse, and can Teleport anywhere in the Multi Verse he mapped.
  • Currently has the Infinity Gauntlet of Ultimate Universe.
  • Nearly Immortal due to his Body Make Up to all forms of Harm and even Molecule Manipulation!

#12 Posted by beatboks1 (7240 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

So recap strong points.

• Time Slow and Control Machines.
  • Over 1000 years old.
  • Can enlarge his Brain via powers.
  • Taken over the Universe known as Negative Zone.
  • Pretyy much took over Marvel Earth with his Super Human created army.
  • Depowered Odin Force and destroyed Asgard.
  • Can create Cosmic Cubes.
  • Has Created Big Bang Guns.
  • Has Teleporting Black Holes and Anti Matter Bombs.
  • Mapped most of the Marvel Multiverse, and can Teleport anywhere in the Multi Verse he mapped.
  • Currently has the Infinity Gauntlet of Ultimate Universe.
  • Nearly Immortal due to his Body Make Up to all forms of Harm and even Molecule Manipulation!

If this is the extent of what Ult Reed has than B5 has a lot to match

• Invented many time devices including those that counter the time power of Time Trapper who can control time (Time Cube, Time Spheres and Chronexus, time viewers).
  • irrelevant has 1000's of years worth of knowledge of 1000's of cultures uploaded into his brain
  • doesn't really need to, yet to find a limit to his mental capability
  • Defeated beings of galaxy level power on several occasions and countered their powers ( one being Time Trapper who was able to create a pocket universe)
  • Has shown that he understands the complex working of the miracel machine and the GL power battery and been able to backward engineer from both. Also shown full grasp of the technology behind a Mother Box ( all on par with Cosmic Cubes)
  • Don't see that as any different to teleporting planets or preventing them from being moved, not to mention stopping the collapse of the universe
  • B has also mapped the multiverse ( Starman/Thom wears the amp on his JSA uniform). he has also mapped the time stream
  • Differs from the miracle machine how exactly. the miracle machine makes all thoughts reality and B5 possesses it.

B5 has also created

• duplicates with the full powers of all the members of the Legion of Super heores and loaded them with copies of their downloaded personalities and history
  • Anti energy bomb ( literally absorbs all types and levels of energy and has countered cosmic level characters) used to destroy the sun eater. The sun eater was a being created by the controller literally designed to absorb all the energy of a galaxy, one anti energy bomb asorbed more energy than the sun eater could cope with quick enough to drain it dry and destroy it.

From what I can see this only argues for a stalemate not a win.

#13 Posted by SlimJ87D (9982 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Is there a way you copy and paste your old post? I used to be able to do that but not with this new format.

#14 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d said:

@cadencev2: Is there a way you copy and paste your old post? I used to be able to do that but not with this new format.

I copied and paste just fine.

#15 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: Ultimate Reed figured out how to put together and use the Infinity Gauntlet.

Bamsky!

Also I did mention Ultimate Reed depowers the Phoenix Force Franklin Richards with a gun he made in a few hours!

Did I mention he conquered the entire Universe that was the N-Zone?!

Anyway it might be a stalemate. However I see no reason Reed cannot kill B5 with a Technopath Virus!

Does B5 have ANY feats vs Technopath Viruses?!

#16 Posted by SlimJ87D (9982 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d said:

I think I know what's wrong. You can't copy and paste from the old format. For example, most of your copied and pasted post are coming from post that came after the reformatting am I correct?

#17 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d said:

@cadencev2 said:

@slimj87d said:

I think I know what's wrong. You can't copy and paste from the old format. For example, most of your copied and pasted post are coming from post that came after the reformatting am I correct?

Correct, yet I copied and past in my above post straight from my respect thread just fine.

#18 Edited by buttersdaman000 (9745 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Damn, Ultimate Reed is a badass! Off topic, but how would he fair against his 616 counterpart?

#19 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Damn, Ultimate Reed is a badass! Off topic, but how would he fair against his 616 counterpart?

616 Reed is a joke. Half of 616 Reed best feats require him stealing and modifying someone else tech. Like Dooms Time Machine. Galactus Nullifier. Ect.

#20 Posted by SlimJ87D (9982 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:

616 Reed is a joke. Half of 616 Reed best feats require him stealing and modifying someone else tech. Like Dooms Time Machine. Galactus Nullifier. Ect.

Yeah, there's a large gap between these two Reeds. One is 1000 years old, and not only that but has evolved as well.

#21 Edited by buttersdaman000 (9745 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: @slimj87d: I just thought of the best win. Star Stealing Device LOL.

Reed made a device that can steal stars and pull them to power his Cosmic Cube from another Universe. It ends up targetting and pulling a 2+ Light Year Large Silver Searcher to earth!

He can just steal all the stars in Brainiacs Empire to power his Coffee Maker!

#23 Posted by SlimJ87D (9982 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Hmmmm, he might actually win this because he seems to not care about balance and is willing to kill. Brainiac has more pure morals and that might cause him to lose.

#24 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d said:

@cadencev2: Hmmmm, he might actually win this because he seems to not care about balance and is willing to kill. Brainiac has more pure morals and that might cause him to lose.

Reed has balance and morals!

Reed realizes Dr. Doom will always be a threat no matter what universe or alternate reality.

(Not the true scan, but it is funnier way of the same result and conversation!) So he has Thing Kill him!

See! He cares!