B.P.R.D vs Fantastic Four (Movie Battle)

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EternalDecider

B.P.R.D has an unfortunate misunderstanding with the FF. A battle ensues. The FF are in their suits.

Both Movie Versions. Both sides morals on.

Johann Krauss vs Mr Fantastic

Battle takes place in a square room with no way out.

Battle duration is 10 mins. Anyone who is KOed or subdued by the other at the end of the 10 mins will lose.

Liz Sherman vs Human Torch

Duration: As long as possible until one loses.

Standard KO or Death

HellBoy vs Thing

Duration: Until one of them dies or gets knocked out.

Hellboy has his right-hand of doom and Good Samaritan (Big Baby in the movies if i'm not wrong)

Abe Sapien vs Invisible Woman

Invisible Woman can only use her force-fields for 5 minutes into the battle. After that, she would have to rely on her invisible abilities to defeat Abe.

Abe has two standard pistols and a second round of Ammo.

WHO WILL WIN?

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Vortex13

Fantastic Four easily. The only fight thats not entirely a definite loss is Liz Sherman and the Human Torch. Mainly because they can't really hurt each other.

JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By JohnnyWalker

johnny and sue definetly stomp. reed loses. ben and hellboy tie.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@JohnnyWalker said:

johnny and sue definetly stomp. reed loses. ben and hellboy tie.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vortex13: And yewt you forgot Krauss. He is a ghost remember?? How you can hurt a ghost?

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vortex13

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Vortex13: And yewt you forgot Krauss. He is a ghost remember?? How you can hurt a ghost?

Krauss can't survive out of his suit for that long. All Reed has to do is crack the Glass and Krauss is finished completely.

@JohnnyWalker: Hellboy in the movies is nowhere near as powerful as Thing, or in the comics really. Hellboy has way weaker strength feats. Thing in fantastic four 2 basically lifted a Ferris wheel, granted he had help from Sue but that's still a much stronger feat than breaking down a brick wall or ripping a car door off when the thing actually threw a car.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@Vortex13 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

Krauss can't survive out of his suit for that long. All Reed has to do is crack the Glass and Krauss is finished completely.

@JohnnyWalker: Hellboy in the movies is nowhere near as powerful as Thing, or in the comics really. Hellboy has way weaker strength feats. Thing in fantastic four 2 basically lifted a Ferris wheel, granted he had help from Sue but that's still a much stronger feat than breaking down a brick wall or ripping a car door off when the thing actually threw a car.

And Crushed a car into a ball. And held a helicopter in place.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vortex13: C'mon you really see the Hellboy ? So remember what Krauss did,without the suit and you forget he can control his form,to animate reanimated or even possess

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vortex13

@matchesmalone21: I own both movies have watched them each quite a few times, and read every Hellboy and B.P.R.D comic that has come out. I'm a huge Hellboy fan. Krauss can't survive out of his suit for an extended period of time. He was able to survive when he attacked Hellboy because, if you remember he was in a new suit soon after so he had an extra suit, he's not going to have that in a battle situation.

@Guardiandevil83: Not to mention Hellboy has no chance of hurting the Thing either because if Thing was able to get hit by chopper blades with no injury to I don't see how Hellboy is going to hurt him.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@Vortex13 said:

@matchesmalone21: I own both movies have watched them each quite a few times, and read every Hellboy and B.P.R.D comic that has come out. I'm a huge Hellboy fan. Krauss can't survive out of his suit for an extended period of time. He was able to survive when he attacked Hellboy because, if you remember he was in a new suit soon after so he had an extra suit, he's not going to have that in a battle situation.

@Guardiandevil83: Not to mention Hellboy has no chance of hurting the Thing either because if Thing was able to get hit by chopper blades with no injury to I don't see how Hellboy is going to hurt him.

I was going to bring that up. He was also thrown through a bus by electricity. lol