#1 Edited by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, Goku, Thor, Hal Jordan, Asura, Silver Surfer, Martian Manhunter, Super Galaxy Gurren Laggan, Nova

vs

Wonder Woman, Sailor Galaxia, Nova, Bleez, Morrigan Aensland, Phyla-Vell, Power-Girl, NoNo, Rogue (with Ms. Marvel's powers and MoonDragon's powers also equipped with mind gem)

Battle takes place on infinite, indestructible land mass, with an atmosphere that continues infinitely

Current and Regular versions with regular gear (except for rogue of course)

Goku is Super Sayian 3, and Sailor Galaxia can not soul rip

If you don't know the characters don't just assume

#2 Posted by xlab3000 (3218 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's a tie

#3 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

I think it's a tie

Perfectly even sides?

#4 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Women's side wins due to Rogue.

#5 Edited by Dredeuced (5510 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the guys win because of Surfer. It depends on his interaction with Phyla's energy sap (which is one of the more classic and tested methods to beat Surfer). Otherwise his speed feats and matter manipulation can clean up the vast majority of these characters.

#6 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

I think it's a tie

Close. Might go with the Boys team cause of Superman and Goku.

#7 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP.

#8 Edited by GhostRider2 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

Boys team, easy win thanks to Silver Surfer.

#9 Posted by ComicKID777 (287 posts) - - Show Bio

seems sorta unfair the guys team has some killers

#10 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Boys team

#11 Edited by AverageMan (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Boys team stomps. Thor, Superman, Silver Surfer and Martian Manhunter are already too much for girls team to handle.

#12 Posted by Bossmonster (2212 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm saying stomp. You have top teir JL memebers plus Bust the Planet SSJ3 Goku topped of with SS????? This is going to be a beating like no others. There will be many sandwiches made this day.

#13 Posted by Target_X (379 posts) - - Show Bio

Girl powah!

#14 Posted by Bossmonster (2212 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, Why is the chick from Dark Starlkers here? I don't know much about her, but some how I see her dying very VERY hard.

#15 Posted by xlab3000 (3218 posts) - - Show Bio

Boys team wins

#16 Posted by ImmortalOne (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

Boys should win this pretty easily.

#17 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Girls just wanna have fun,,,instead they get their asses kicked!

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Boys curbstomp.

#19 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bossmonster said:

Also, Why is the chick from Dark Starlkers here? I don't know much about her, but some how I see her dying very VERY hard.

I specifically said if you don't know anything about the character don't assume

#20 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

And don't underemstimate the Girl team either. We have wonder woman who has already shown her own against superman and is the best fighter in the whole battle. We then have sailor galaxia, the massively ftl powerhouse who went toe to toe with sailor moon and destroyed thousands of planets, one of them with a snap of her fingers. Then we nova, herald of galactus, followed by Bleez, second in command of the red lantern Corp. Running up after is Morrigan from dark stalkers, a multi-planet buster. Behind her is Phyla Vell, the female quasar, her energy manipulation is top notch. Then we have power girl, the kryptonion, followed by NoNo, who kicked is strong enough to physically destroy planets and kicked a black hole in half. After that we have have rogue with ms. Marvel's powers and moondragon's. She also has the mind gem.

I am not saying who wins but it is no way or how a curbstomp for either side.

#21 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

boys stomp, though there is only one way for the girls to win.

#22 Edited by Bossmonster (2212 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149 said:

@Bossmonster said:

So. What the hell is your point?

Did you read? Seems like I asked a question there. I believe it was something like "Why is she here?" It was followed up but "I don't know much about her." So what did I assume?

Are you referring to when I said "Some how I see her dying very VERY hard?" This is not an assumption. Based of the question that preceded it and the inclusion of "Some how I see" it's clear that this is something do not know about and ask for more clarity on.

So, I'll ask again. What is your point here?

#23 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Mind Gem is nothing to be laughed at, especially with Moondragon's powers and Ms. Marvel's powers to boot. Rogue could do some heavy damage here, as much of Team 1 doesn't have TP resistance.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#24 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bossmonster said:

@Agent9149 said:

@Bossmonster said:

So. What the hell is your point?

Did you read? Seems like I asked a question there. I believe it was something like "Why is she here?" It was followed up but "I don't know much about her." So what did I assume?

Are you referring to when I said "Some how I see her dying very VERY hard?" This is not an assumption. Based of the question that preceded it and the inclusion of "Some how I see" it's clear that this is something do not know about and ask for more clarity on.

So, I'll ask again. What is your point here?

You ssid you don't know much about her, if you don't then how can you make a conclusion on her?

#25 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3986 posts) - - Show Bio

Can go either way

#26 Posted by Bossmonster (2212 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149: Dude, what the heck? I asked a question. I clearly ask how is she? I know a good deal about each character but her. More specifically, I didn't say I didn't know who she is, I say why is she there. As far as the Dark Stalkers games, I have never know her to Planet bust. I know she has magic, but not on SS reality warping level. She doesn't hit hard like Clark Kent does. I know who she is. My question is, why is she there?

If there is more to her, then tell me. If there character is as limited as I am lead to believe for my play throughs of the games she is from which only later got animes, then if anyone on the male team hits her, she will die. As far as I know, she has no answer of the the Male characters in general. Outside of the fact that I believe her powers are a form of demonic magic, so she might hurt Clark, what can she do??

Which again begs the question

Why is the chick from Dark Starlkers here?

So what are you even talking about man? What conclusion did I form, if I'm asking question before I form my conclusion?

#27 Edited by robertloucksjr (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably the men though I don't know the non DC/Marvel characters and am unsure of the Mind Gem power level. SS/Thor/Nova Prime with World Mind/MM/Superman are badass. MM/Nova/Thor (though his resistance varies widely) are resistant to TP for what that is worth.

I am pretty sure Power Girl/Phylla-Vel/Nova (Frankie Raye) are below all the males I listed those and Wonder Woman below most of them maybe above none of them.

#28 Posted by consolemaster001 (5346 posts) - - Show Bio

ASURA AND SILVER SURFER SOLO GODDAMIT

#29 Posted by laflux (15501 posts) - - Show Bio

Physically the Girls are outmatched. When you have Asura the Destructor opposing you, that tends to happen.

But Rogue has Moondragon's powers with the Mind Gem- she could telepathically solo.

Mind over matter guys, Mind over matter.

#30 Posted by Shawnbaby (10669 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Physically the Girls are outmatched. When you have Asura the Destructor opposing you, that tends to happen.

But Rogue has Moondragon's powers with the Mind Gem- she could telepathically solo.

Considering at least half of the men are highly resistant or immune to Telepathic attack...That's very unlikely.

#31 Posted by laflux (15501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@laflux said:

Considering at least half of the men are highly resistant or immune to Telepathic attack...That's very unlikely.

Even on the scale of the Mind Gem?

#32 Posted by Shawnbaby (10669 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@laflux said:

Even on the scale of the Mind Gem?

Yes.

#33 Posted by laflux (15501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: Well, I stand corrected. Thanks.

#34 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

as I recall, Galaxia is a galaxy buster, she should take this for the feminine side

#35 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Boys win fairly easily thanks to SS, Goku and Asura.

#36 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza: galakxia busted a Galaxy at some point

#37 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

If there is more to her, then tell me. If there character is as limited as I am lead to believe for my play throughs of the games she is from which only later got animes, then if anyone on the male team hits her, she will die. As far as I know, she has no answer of the the Male characters in general. Outside of the fact that I believe her powers are a form of demonic magic, so she might hurt Clark, what can she do??

She is one of those characters who is supposedly extremely powerful but doesn't exactly have much in the way of feats and never really ever goes all out.
Apparently her father thought her to be so powerful (and thus a risk to the world) that he split her power in 3 but even with the loss of 2/3 of her power she still ranks as an S class Darkstalker. At a third of her power she is still apparently stronger than the Galactus like Pyron who is...an A class.

So yeah if you use powerscaling and allow her to triple her power then you could argue that she is a universal threat but as said there is nothing to back that up.

#38 Posted by dondave (36681 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump