Boy-Scouts VS Anti-Heroes

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pope052

The Boy-Scouts:

Superman

No Caption Provided

Hal Jordan (Green Lantern)

No Caption Provided

Flash

No Caption Provided

Captain America

No Caption Provided

Spiderman

No Caption Provided

VS

The Anti-Heroes

Thor (Read Below)

No Caption Provided

Lobo

No Caption Provided

Ghost Rider

No Caption Provided

Wolverine

No Caption Provided

Dead-Pool

No Caption Provided

Battlefield:

No Caption Provided

Battle:

Boy-Scouts:

• Morals On.
  • Prep Time - 2 Hours. (Superman cannot go to sun-dip)
  • No Speed-Blitzing, Stealing, etc.
  • Win by Death or KO.

Anti-Heroes:

• Morals off, not holding back.
  • Prep Time - 1 Hour and 30 minutes.
  • Penance Stare will work on everybody in this scenario.
  • Win by Death or KO.
  • People may wonder why I have put Thor in the Anti-Heroes because I believe he is one. Mainly due to the reason that he is willing to kill and has the Warrior's lifestyle making him worthy of Mjolnir.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Batman are anti-heroes?

Also, you KNOW you know the answer to this if you're seriously gimping the the first team.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash and Hal are boy scouts?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

If penance stare works on everyone as stated in the rules, wouldn't GR solo? Not a Ghost Rider expert, so let me know if I'm wrong.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

If penance stare works on everyone as stated in the rules, wouldn't GR solo? Not a Ghost Rider expert, so let me know if I'm wrong.

GR actually has to look them in the eye to do it, though. Most of team 1 are much faster than him.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Black_Arrow

@pope052: Seriously Hal a boyscout. If i am not wrong he killed people

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: Seriously Hal a boyscout. If i am nor wrong he killed people

One time, he actually killed all the people. Who ever existed. If it weren't for the reboot, he'd still be trying to live that little fiasco down.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sylvain

Bad team up

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@tparks said:

GR actually has to look them in the eye to do it, though. Most of team 1 are much faster than him.

Ok, nevermind on the solo.

PartialSanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PartialSanity

This thread is weird. Anyway, Boy Scout team is being cut down by the rules.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sylvain

@pope052 said:

@sylvain: Then why don't you fuck off and make your own thread then?

rofl nice logic fail once again.Bro its not because its your thread means you can do anything with the characters like calling Hal jordan an boy scout.Cursing is illegal btw (evan if i dont follow this rule often and already got banned for it).

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boy-scouts ftw

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Batman and Thor anti heroes? Hal Jordan Boyscout? have you seen team ? I would say they win

@pope052 said:

@sylvain: Then why don't you fuck off and make your own thread then?

you should chill a little dude, it isn't that serious

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

80% of his full capacity? And what is that sir? Calculations say that he could run 13 trillion x FTL. Take 20% off and he can still run 10.4 trillion x FTL if my math is correct. Shut up its early!

That's assuming that is his full capacity.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@pope052: can Flash even really hurt Thor or Lobo?

I mean, Lobo kicked the crap our of every deity in the heavens

and Thor survived inside of the sun

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: why do you think flash could hurt Thor

(sorry, nto completely familiar with his offensive feats)

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Thor isn't fast enough to tag Flash. Flash can produce some of the heaviest hits in the DCU. Force = Mass x Acceleration.

He weighs around 70kgs - 80kgs? But when his hits around moving at light speed, I doubt Thor could take many hits.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Penance stare works anyway, Zarathos will eventually take over and team 2 wins.

Avatar image for gogopowerrangers
gogopowerrangers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These teams make no sense, how can you have thor and batman on the same team?

Anyway the bad team wins under these rules

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@sylvain: I thought Hal wasn't willing to kill unless necessary alright? He is more of a hero than any of the fucking anti-heroes i've named so that's why, if you think it's a fucking bad match up then seriously FUCK OFF and make your own thread. Get me banned while you're at it I couldn't care less, this site irritates the hell out of me most of the time so go right ahead.

@theamazingimmortalmanWhy the fuck should I chill? I'm not going to just sit here and take it. "Bad Match-Up", he can fuck off and make his own thread if he thinks he can make a better one for all I care...

I wasn't telling you to 'take it' just refrain from cursing is all. getting banned really isn't worth someone criticizing your match ups.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By texasdeathmatch

@pope052 said:

@sylvain: I thought Hal wasn't willing to kill unless necessary alright? He is more of a hero than any of the fucking anti-heroes i've named so that's why, if you think it's a fucking bad match up then seriously FUCK OFF and make your own thread. Get me banned while you're at it I couldn't care less, this site irritates the hell out of me most of the time so go right ahead.

@theamazingimmortalmanWhy the fuck should I chill? I'm not going to just sit here and take it. "Bad Match-Up", he can fuck off and make his own thread if he thinks he can make a better one for all I care...

Jesus. H. Christ. I've seen angry members before, but this is almost comical.

...No, I take that back, it's pretty damn hilarious. And yes, a thread where you have the likes of Superman, Lobo and Thor with non factors like Captain America, Batman, and Spider-Man makes this a pretty awful thread.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Thor isn't fast enough to tag Flash. Flash can produce some of the heaviest hits in the DCU. Force = Mass x Acceleration.

He weighs around 70kgs - 80kgs? But when his hits around moving at light speed, I doubt Thor could take many hits.

well, Flash 's speed doesn't work like normal speed (seeing as he doesn't wreck Earth on a regular basis) so do we really know that he would do it?

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The line-up is a bit messed-up

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

well, Flash 's speed doesn't work like normal speed (seeing as he doesn't wreck Earth on a regular basis) so do we really know that he would do it?

Then we have the phasing option. Phase through Thor's head and remove his brain.. etc.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: xan he do that? I thought he had to vibrate everything or nothing

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abocado said:

The line-up is a bit messed-up

Your avatar is delicious.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Depends on which flash this is, Wally or Barry.

Personally they can't hurt ghost rider or flash any way you cut it so stalesies.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has Thor ever absorbed kinetic energy before with Mjolnir?

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Eternal19

Since when has Hal Jordan been a boyscout. Neither Batman nor Thor are anti-heroes. And you restricted the first team, but not the second team. Seems that you are biased in favor of the second team. this thread is a Fail

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think you know what constitute for a boy scout or anti hero, if you think Hal Jordan and Thor is far from a anti hero, any way bad teams but ...Team One Wins ..I guess

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternal19 said:

Since when has Hal Jordan been a boyscout. Neither Batman nor Thor are anti-heroes. And you restricted the first team, but not the second team. Seems that you are biased in favor of the second team. this thread is a Fail

I dig this post.

@pope052: Your OP seemingly breaks the battle forum rules ....

@pope052 said:
  • Morals On.
  • Prep Time - 2 Hours. (Superman cannot go to sun-dip)
  • No Speed-Blitzing, Stealing, etc for Flash.His speed is lowered to 80% of it's full capability.
  • Superman's flight is restricted for this Fight.
  • Win by Death or KO.

• Morals off, not holding back and fighting at their best.
  • Prep Time - 1 Hour & 30 minutes.
  • Penance Stare will work on everybody in this scenario.
  • Win by Death or KO.
  • People may wonder why I have put Thor in the Anti-Heroes because I believe he is one. Mainly due to the reason that he is willing to kill and none of the Boy-Scouts are.

If you are going to restrict the flashes main plan of attack (speed blitz), take away one of his many speed related powers, and reduce his speed limit by 20% then why even use him in the first place? You took away Superman's flight for seemingly no real reason and boosted Ghost Rider's Penance Stare to work on everyone, basically reducing Superman to a fast brick and now GR can one shot everyone should he get in their face and make eye-contact ..... If you think Thor's willingness to kill is the main reason he's an anti-hero, then what is Batman doing there? I'm pretty sure he (like Superman, Spider-Man and Flash) doesn't kill at all (unlike Thor, Lobo, Deadpool, Hal Jordan, Captain America and Ghost Rider). Hal Jordan is not a boy-scout by that note, cus he killed a lot of people during zero hour. Steve Rodgers killed his fair share of Nazis during World War II so I guess he's not a boy-scout either (technically I agree that he is just for his character, but not for who he's killed). In any case, that isn't the issue. You kicked Superman in the nuts and shot Flash in both knees while simultaneously giving Ghost Rider a pat on the back and an easy button .... which is against the rules

Giving Characters Certain 'buffs' or Removing Powers

Things like upgrading certain characters to a certain physical levels, or removing powers for two opponents to gauge hand-to-hand skills is fine as long as the fight is fair in the process. However, giving people like Hulk the Power Cosmic or people like Nightwing a Green Lantern ring is unacceptable because neither character has displayed the skill and/or competence to use such weapons/items. That said, it would be difficult (and in most cases, nearly impossible) for people to debate. Threads of this nature will be locked if it becomes an issue.

No Caption Provided

and by the looks of it.....it has become a bit of an issue.

@deranged_midget: feel like giving some input?

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: Dude, there is no need to be acting like this. Let's take it down a notch just for a second. The language is not needed at all. You want to have a civilized debate or discussion with some of the guys/gals here, keep it respectful! It's not going to help your case if you start spouting some major f-bombs at everyone.

Now on to the matter of the thread itself. Here's the Battle Forum Rules for some info regarding how to create some battles. If you want, feel free to switch up your OP to keep this battle alive. I'm not going to lock the thread when you can easily change up some details.

And again, just please watch the language!

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By nerdork

@perezite said:

Thor and Batman are anti-heroes?

Yeah, not so much. Thor is literally regarded as Midgard's Champion, and wouldn't be able to lift Mjolnir if he wasn't deemed worthy (an anti-hero would not be worthy). Batman doesn't kill people...he's a vigilante, yes, but not an anti-hero.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: Again, enough with the language. That's your final warning mate. There's no reason to get so bent out of shape over this. Just make a new battle with different rules. No reason to get upset.