Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Jonah Hex and Tallulah Black

No Caption Provided

VS

Dr. King Shultz and Django

No Caption Provided

VS

Boba Fett (Armor reduced to light Kevlar durability)

No Caption Provided

VS

Deadpool

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Each character has a bounty placed on them, Dead or Alive. Everyone is out to collect the bounty on each other (besides teammates of course).
  • Standard Equipment with some exceptions. No explosives, or weapons powerful enough to destroy anything larger then a motorcycle in one shot, no tracking equipment, and Fett's armor is reduced to light Kevlar levels (a bullet will not necessarily kill, but it will leave a puncture wound. Enough bullets or well placed bullets will kill him like it would a normal person in Kevlar).
  • In character, morals on.
  • Fight takes place in current Detroit, MI. Each character/team starts on opposite sides of the city at night and tracks the rest down.
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Boba solos everyone bar Deadpool, then we have ourselves a good fight. Boba with his normal armor durability should beat Deadpool, but now Deadpool has a much better chance with using his guns.

VoraciousSouls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By VoraciousSouls

Deadpool and Fett kill everyone else pretty quickly, then there is an epic fight where the one with the healing factor emerges the victor.

Deadpool wins.

Avatar image for oy_the_billy_bumbler
Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@voracioussouls: @i_like_swords: I'm pretty surprised that the first two comments picked Boba Fett and Deadpool. I personally think they would be the first two to lose. I honestly believe Jonah Hex could solo the entire tournament with the conditions of this match, even without the help of Tallulah Black.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oy_the_billy_bumbler: How could they be the first two to lose? Both have experience dodging bullets/blaster fire from capable marksmen, and moreover Deadpool can normally just walk through a reasonable amount of bullets. And when Deadpool gets up close to anyone here, they're done. Also don't see how anyone can knock him out or incapacitate him. Boba would last the longest in close range, but that isn't his game, so he'd probably play the range game. Depends if Deadpool can shoot him out or get close.

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@oy_the_billy_bumbler: How could they be the first two to lose? Both have experience dodging bullets/blaster fire from capable marksmen, and moreover Deadpool can normally just walk through a reasonable amount of bullets. And when Deadpool gets up close to anyone here, they're done. Also don't see how anyone can knock him out or incapacitate him. Boba would last the longest in close range, but that isn't his game, so he'd probably play the range game. Depends if Deadpool can shoot him out or get close.

Jonah Hex is just as capable if not better then most bullet dodgers/deflectors, but his accuracy is unrivaled by anyone except for Roland Deschain of the Dark Tower comics and novels. A lot of people underestimate him because he's a cowboy and not dressed like a modern superhero, but he is one of the elite when it comes to street level characters. He's never missed a single shot. He's never even been slightly off target. Tallulah is basically the same as Jonah Hex, but a step down in terms of skill.

When it comes to the ranged game, there is no question that Jonah Hex is by far superior then everyone in this. As soon as Boba takes to the skies or fires a blaster, it's a dead give away to his position. Hex will have no problem shooting him down from long ranges. Hex also is probably the smartest of everyone in this match up. He's the original detective of the DC Universe with Batman like abilities, so he will make sure he's putting himself in a position to win.

As soon as it is close range, Jonah Hex is still a huge threat. His skill with his sword, tomahawk, and knife is very impressive. I don't think that it will become a close range match, but Hex is still a very dangerous opponent from close range.

Django's team could go down a little sooner, but he shouldn't be counted out. He definitely is more accurate then Deadpool and Boba Fett. He can take shots from long ranges with perfect accuracy too.

As far as Deadpools healing factor, he doesn't have to be killed for a win. He can be filled with enough bullets and weakened enough that he can be brought in alive for the bounty. Hex could shoot his eyes out with ease, then Tallulah could drop him with her shotgun. They would just have to tie him up while he's healing.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Razul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool should finish Boba eventually.

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oy_the_billy_bumbler: i like how you got jonah's back...

I love Jonah Hex. He's pretty much an elite street level super hero, who was just born over a hundred years too early.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

Jonah Hex is just as capable if not better then most bullet dodgers/deflectors, but his accuracy is unrivaled by anyone except for Roland Deschain of the Dark Tower comics and novels. A lot of people underestimate him because he's a cowboy and not dressed like a modern superhero, but he is one of the elite when it comes to street level characters. He's never missed a single shot. He's never even been slightly off target. Tallulah is basically the same as Jonah Hex, but a step down in terms of skill.

When it comes to the ranged game, there is no question that Jonah Hex is by far superior then everyone in this. As soon as Boba takes to the skies or fires a blaster, it's a dead give away to his position. Hex will have no problem shooting him down from long ranges. Hex also is probably the smartest of everyone in this match up. He's the original detective of the DC Universe with Batman like abilities, so he will make sure he's putting himself in a position to win.

As soon as it is close range, Jonah Hex is still a huge threat. His skill with his sword, tomahawk, and knife is very impressive. I don't think that it will become a close range match, but Hex is still a very dangerous opponent from close range.

Django's team could go down a little sooner, but he shouldn't be counted out. He definitely is more accurate then Deadpool and Boba Fett. He can take shots from long ranges with perfect accuracy too.

As far as Deadpools healing factor, he doesn't have to be killed for a win. He can be filled with enough bullets and weakened enough that he can be brought in alive for the bounty. Hex could shoot his eyes out with ease, then Tallulah could drop him with her shotgun. They would just have to tie him up while he's healing.

That's all well and good, but have you actually got scans to back it up? I mean I'd have to go digging but I can try and post some for Boba and Deadpool to show how I formed my opinion on the fight. This is the first I've heard of Jonah Hex being one of the elite street levellers in comics so I can only take that with a pinch of salt until I see some of his work.

And just on the point of Jonah shooting Boba out the sky.. what's the fastest moving target Jonah has shot?

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Hyperlight
Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I have a pretty healthy amount of scans. I'll get some on here later when I get a chance, but here's a few debates I've done with him.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-tarzan-jwalser3-vs-jonah-hex-tparks-voting-1506223/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/walking-dead-tparks-vs-juiceboks-voting-1504824/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/walking-dead-darkraiden-vs-tparks-voting-1509209/

Here's a pretty sloppy respect thread I'm still working on. I have a file full of scans I need to eventually get on there. (I really need to get back to it some day)

http://www.comicvine.com/jonah-hex/4005-3614/forums/jonah-hex-repsect-thread-1505503/#1

giitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about the main man lobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oy_the_billy_bumbler: From the few feats I've read I have to say, only Deadpool really has a chance of dodging his shots (which is an extremely good ability to have when you can also tank the shots that get through).

I didn't expect Jonah to be so accurate. Shooting the ear off someone, shooting both a bears eyes out in a surprise encounter, and hitting targets without looking are all awesome feats. Boba has dodged close range blaster fire but not from a marksman like Jonah. Although I have to say.. Boba is no slouch in terms of his equipment. I'm hardly an expert though, so I won't bother making a case. I'd now say it's more between Jonah and Deadpool.

I was actually planning on reading some Jonah Hex a while ago, but decided against it just because I realized I had too many characters to keep track of. Seems cool though.

VoraciousSouls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oy_the_billy_bumbler: honestly I don't know too much about Hex or Tallulah, I was basing my answer mostly off of the Jonah Hex movie, and a couple of his old comic books I've read.

After those feats and threads you listed, damn, I was definitely underestimating him.

Also I have always been a bit of a Star Wars fan boy, so it almost hurts to admit that one of its most badass characters might get outclassed. But with his armor, Boba would certainly win.

VoraciousSouls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giitty: Lobo isn't in it because he would stomp fighting all these other characters at once.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By robertloucksjr

@i_like_swords: this

Jonas Hex is not shooting at people with the speed of Deadpool or his agility.

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@oy_the_billy_bumbler: From the few feats I've read I have to say, only Deadpool really has a chance of dodging his shots (which is an extremely good ability to have when you can also tank the shots that get through).

I didn't expect Jonah to be so accurate. Shooting the ear off someone, shooting both a bears eyes out in a surprise encounter, and hitting targets without looking are all awesome feats. Boba has dodged close range blaster fire but not from a marksman like Jonah. Although I have to say.. Boba is no slouch in terms of his equipment. I'm hardly an expert though, so I won't bother making a case. I'd now say it's more between Jonah and Deadpool.

I was actually planning on reading some Jonah Hex a while ago, but decided against it just because I realized I had too many characters to keep track of. Seems cool though.

Ya, Hex is surprisingly an elite comic character. I can see your argument with Deadpool for sure. I just know more about Hex and may have a slight bias towards him as he is one of my favorite characters. :)

If you want to read some Jonah, but don't want to commit to a character, I would recommend reading his old stuff in pre-new 52. He had a 5 year 70 issue run that was really awesome. The best part is that only a select few issues required any prior reading. They were almost completely one issue stories. They're all spread out from all points of his life too, so the order you read them doesn't really matter too. The writing was pretty impressive that they were able to write some in depth stories in only 24 pages.

@voracioussouls said:

@oy_the_billy_bumbler: honestly I don't know too much about Hex or Tallulah, I was basing my answer mostly off of the Jonah Hex movie, and a couple of his old comic books I've read.

After those feats and threads you listed, damn, I was definitely underestimating him.

Also I have always been a bit of a Star Wars fan boy, so it almost hurts to admit that one of its most badass characters might get outclassed. But with his armor, Boba would certainly win.

I agree, with armor, Boba would stomp. I'm also not completely counting Boba out of this, I was just clarifying that Jonah is more then just a generic cowboy. I was just showing he deserves to be with characters like Deadpool and Boba Fett.

@giitty said:

What about the main man lobo

What he said below me.

\ @voracioussouls said:

@giitty: Lobo isn't in it because he would stomp fighting all these other characters at once.